Lolita ~ A Motionless In Whit...

Galing kay TheRockshowChick

What happens when Lolita is unwillingly turned into a vampire then finds out she's partnered with Chris Motio... Higit pa

Chapter One ~ Doomed From The Start.
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four ~ Would lay with me and just forget the world?
Chapter Five ~ I was living in hell until you casted your spell
Chapter Six ~ Say all that you have to say
Chapter Seven ~ When you're begging me to stay.
Chapter Eight ~ lips like licorice tongue like candy.
Chapter Nine ~ With the little piece of you that's left in me
Chapter Ten ~ falling for a screaming that I'm right
Chapter Eleven ~ Follow my voice, let me carry you away.
Chapter Twelve ~ I never thought that you would be the one
Chapter Thirteen Part One ~ Where did I go wrong?
Chapter Thirteen Part Two ~ Never hurts me to say goodbye
Chapter Fourteen ~ You got me caught in all this mess.
Chapter Sixteen ~ To be hugged, to be kissed.
Chapter Seventeen ~ You'd love to know, the things I do.
Chapter Eighteen ~ We are the damned, the cursed and the broken
Chapter Nineteen ~ Why do you hurt me so bad?
Chapter Twenty ~ Let's go to the movies, I will pick you up at 8.
Chapter Twenty One ~ To pick you up on our very first date.
Chapter Twenty Two ~ Hello there, the angel from my nightmare.
Chapter Twenty Three ~ Don't go my shooting star.
Chapter Twenty Four ~ I'll love you today and kill you tomorrow.
Chapter Twenty Five ~ If you can wait till I get home.
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven ~ Thanks for making me a fighter.
Chapter Twenty Eight ~ Who we are, isn't how we live.
Chapter Twenty Nine ~ How much longer before I get myself free.
Chapter Thirty (LAST CHAPTER!!) ~ And my diamond ring's thrown out to sea.
SNEAK PEAK TO THE SEQUEL (FIRST CHAPTER)

Chapter Fifteen ~ I kissed the scars on her skin.

3.5K 83 9
Galing kay TheRockshowChick

“Chris you gotta help her!” screamed Allie with tears streaming down her face, everyone looked like they were about to break because of Lolita laying there. I guess everyone had a piece of Lolita in their hearts, I won’t let her die! I slid the sleave of my shirt up and bit into my arm, I opened Lolita’s mouth up a tiny bit and let my blood slide down her throat. A few minutes later Lolita started to gasp for air, SHE SURVIVED!

Lolita started to panic and look around, she looked around and saw me. She automatically calmed down,

“Chris...” she croaked

“Hush my love, I’m going to lift you up and give you some human blood. You’ll have to drink it then I will carry you back to your bunk and let you sleep so your better by tomorrow” I said calmly.

“Okay” Lolita said slightly grabbing onto me when I was carrying her to the couch, I went to the fridge and got out a blood packet. I walked back to the couch where Lolita was laying and fed her the blood packet, when she finished drinking all the blood I carried her again but to her bunk. I laid her down and she was already asleep when I laid her down,

“Goodnight my love, see you when you wake” I said kissing her forehead.

************************************************************

Sorry this is so short, it's bit of a filler.

To anyone who can guess the lyrics up above gets the next chapter dedicated to them, it's pretty easy to guess the lyrics.

I just want to thank JarviaKlipka for commenting, see Lolita hasn't died again... You get it... Since she's already a vampire? ha ha.. Oh thats lame..... Awkward... Hahah, in a weird mood guys. 

Anywhore... there are 366 reads on this story! Does everyone like this story? Any suggestions to make this story better? Comment whatever you have to say!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

8.1K 187 17
This is the story of Angel Gorton. Angel was the childhood next door neighbor of Motionless In White vocalist; Chris Cerulli. As kids, they were as c...
429K 13.6K 35
To a girl like Nicole, her problems shouldn't be anyone's concern, especially a rockstar. However, Nicole is a long-term self-harmer on the brink of...
4.2K 172 22
MIW as vampires.
4.1K 288 20
Chris Cerulli met Naomi Shannon in 2012 on Motionless in White's American Infamous Tour. She was, at the time, doing merch for Stick to Your Guns, an...