RWBY x Male reader volume 6

By TheDaleyFlames

It appears you and your teammate have made it to Argust but getting the help from the people for Atlas is gon... More

Y/n's Character short.
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Volume 7 is out now.

Chapter 2

439 8 2
By TheDaleyFlames

It was snowy and horrendous disaster down there. The train has crashed and you are now with an old lady. You hoped that she could take care of herself because you guys wouldn't be able to take care of her while fighting off some Grimm that is gonna be coming in the cold.

Yang: Hey Y/n, what do you suppose that we do? We are out here in the cold with nowhere to go and we are here defending g a defenseless old lady.

Old lay: Hey, who are you calling defenseless?

Y/n: She's the one who judge a book by its cover. She doesn't knew how to take a look at someone properly.

You looked at Yang to see that she was giving you a frowny face.

Y/m: Now, what else do we need to do. We still have the relic to atlas so that we could get their help and defeat Salem and that we could also put an end to all of this

Yang: You're the quite the one to say it so fast. I feel that there is something that we don't know yet, I feel that there is something that Ozpin isn't the telling us,

Y/n:What do you mean Yang?

Yang: I mean, that there is something that we don't know. I want to hear it.

Oscar's eyes changed and he turned into Ozpin.

Ozpin: Listen, now we mus -

Yang: No, no more of the truth being hidden. It's about time that you told us everything.

Ozpin was hesitating to tell her but we have to. You too, was starting to believe that he was hiding something.

Yang: I want to hear it right now. Because I'm sick and tired of all the truth bro g hidden.

Ozpin: I'll explain everything. Just give me the relic.

Ozpin tried to grab the relic from Ruby but she moves back so that he wouldn't be able to get it.

Ruby: No.

Y/n: Look, guys we've been over this before. Ever what we agreed on and talked about?

Yang: No, the only thing that we need to talk about right now is the truth. Do you think that it is okay to be lied to?

Y/n: Listen, you guys all have to listen to me right now. Maybe Qrow and I will be able to smooth things over a bit.

As you were slowly stepping towards them, they except for Ruby all reached for their weapon.

Y/n: Why are you guys acting like this? You do realize that standing out here is not gonna do us all a fever.

Yang: You know that hiding the truth is not gonna do us all favor?

Y/n: If this keeps up, you're all gonna end up out in the cold all day and we will be out in danger so the best choice that we have now is to keep going. The more chance of that we all would endangering the lives of innocent people.

They all looked at you. Now now seeing that you are right. You have to me right now.

Ozpin: I want you all know that I am not lying to you.

Weiss: Well, you certainly didn't tell us about the relic.

Y/n: Why does all of that matters right now? The only reason that we won't get anything is all because you guys. The way that you are going in an and on about this whole is is getting annoying,

Weiss: Y/n, can you hear yourself right now?

Y/n:Yeah, I'm hearing myself pretty good alright. Now you don't have to do all of this, I know that there is some mistakes that we all all had in our past time you're all acting like he is the only one.

Yang: You don't get it do you. He is keeping something from us and it could endanger us all. He didn't tell us everything. How can Salem be killed and what about the relic? Are you seriously standing up for a liar?

Y/n: I'm not standing for him. I'm just saying this cause you're all pinning the blame all on him. I am sure that there is a good reason why. And it is your arrogance is gonna get us all in danger.

Yang looked surprise the moment that you said that.

Yang: What did you say?

Y/n: Did you not hear me? I said that is quite pathetic that you guys are pinning all the blame on Ozpin. I think that is time that all of us out ourselves in the path we are I. Right now, so why don't you just keep your mouth shut. It's the only reason that we can't get anywhere.

Yang gripped her hand because she was angr at you right now. But before she could throw a punch right at you, Ruby stepped between you two.

Ruby: Guys stop it

Y/n: I'm sorry Ruby. It's just that your sister is the being the hothead  that's he always was.

Yang: Maybe if you would just let me finish, maybe we wouldn't be in  a mess like this.

Weiss: Will you all just stop right now?None of this matters.

Y/n: Weiss, you're just the same. Of course all do this matters. You all rather stay out here and die. Freezing out here is just  just gonna  make this way worst for all of you. Oh Ozpin, there is something that you should really tell us. Would that really matter to you if you all die and get eaten alive by Grimm. No? Now you're all making me bound to be the mad guy here.

This isn't true coming from you. How could you say something like that to them ? How could  you talk to them
like that?

Ruby: Y/n....

Y/n: No, the last thing that I want of all of you is to open your eyes and stop all of this nonsense!

Old lady:Enough

You looked at the old lady that have just yelled at you.

Maria: May be the one to remind you that we all we've been lout here for a really long time. It's about that we've all Gita move on.

You know that she is right. You've all been acting like the children that you were from the start. You all have to leave right now.

Flashback.

You were up in the kitchen cooking your famous food for everyone so that you all could eat. The food wasn't ready yet so you have to give it a little more time. The dish that you were cooking was one of of your brother's favorite. He would freak if you would ever bring. it. Though, he isn't too much of a cook either.You sat down so that you could talk with everyone.

Y/n: Now? It looks we've finally get the Relic back to the place where it belong.

Weiss: Why are you getting so riled up?

Y/n: Why should I not be? I know that it's gonna long for us to be there but we have to throw out all the fun that we're having to get there. And we will having to be dealing with coldness all the time.

Weiss: Oh and did I forget to mention that we're gonna be dealing with Grimms there?

Y/n: I don't what's the main problem with that? We've been seeing with that if stuff since we were back in beacon? Why are you like that?

Weiss: The reason that I'm looke this the fact we could be facing some dangerous things on our way there.

Yang: Y/n's right. You are overreacting.

Y/n: Yeah, I mean that we could all
Meet some people that could help us. We won't make some enemies. Like someone in our family that could help. Like for example, what if we have someone we know so well that is ready to meet us?

Yang: Y/n seems to get it.

Qrow:* Clears his throat* Argus have the biggest military base and we could convince them to Export us straight to Ironwood. You do have a good pint there kiddo.

Blake: And we do have the missing Heiress to the Schnee dust comes to the Schnee dust company.

Weiss: Ex heiress that is.

Y/n: Well, there is something that we can do.

Ruby: So what did we do?

Y/n: We do what we always do. We just have to depend on ourselves and do the the best tha we can. Now it's all the way to Argust that we go.

Flashback ends

It was still cold out here and you guys have t even decided in a place tubstay and sleep.

Y/n: So what do we do now?

Yang: I don't know, how about you use that silver eyes if yours and tell where to go.

Y/n: There you go again. Being the hothead that you are. I don't who you think you are, but you don't have the right to speak to your leader that way!

Yang: Our leader?

Y/n: That right! Since I'm the one with the silver yes, maybe I should be the leader for once.

Yang: So does Ruby. You know to stop acting like the way you are right now.

Ruby, Weiss and Blake were just getting scared that listening to that argument that you argument that you ar having,

Y/n: No, I'm not the one get angry when someone messes with my hair!

Yang: So you think all of that matters right now?

Y/n: No, I just find out quite hilariously ironic that you don't think about all the times that you've gotten angry for all the non necessary things.

Yang: You have to stop and take this seriously!

Y/n: I am not taking this seriously? Really? What do you think I'm doing?

Yang: I think that you are just making some excuses so that you could be the one that is right.

Y/n: That is not the what I'm the one that is right now. Do you think all the whining that you are giving out is gonna save us from the Grimm?

Yang: I would just love to try, maybe if you tried to anger me even more, I might be able to give it a shot.

Ruby: Guys...

Y/n: You know what? Why don't you try and be the heroes that we need? I love to see this fist be put good use.

Yang: Maybe I will he the hero that you all need. I would be happy to do that.

Ruby: Guys!

Y/n: What is it Ruby!

Ruby: Look...

Ruby pointed at the distraction that shows some Grimm.

Y/n: Well, looks like we have to move and skittle so that they don't see us.

Moving really steadily that they don't see, you made sure that you were now out of sight so the Grimm don't see you.

Weiss: Well, that was a really close one.

Y/n: Yeah, all thanks to Yang's big mouth.

Ruby: Here we go again.

Yang: You're the reason that my mouth got so huge. I wouldn't be yelling if you wouldn't just stop and let us think about this.

Y/n: I found it quite funny that you are the one that goes up ahead to do things without even thinking and here you are, telling me that I'm the cause of something.

Yang: You're just trying push all of the on me. What do you want me to say to you? You're an idiot? You made me angry?

Y/n: That is a really good use of the word idiot, considering the fact that you are acting like one right now. I don't why would I want to team up with someone like you.

Yang: So what are you saying? That you regret going on a team with me?

Y/n: No, I'm just saying that I would think really better of you. When I first met you, I was think that you would make some situation worse but all of that is all wrong. Now look what you're doing to me now.You're all yelling. Maybe it would be better if we cool off right now.

Yang: You know what? If you feel that eBay, the fine.

Yang turned her back to you and she was now hurt by your words.

Y/m: Good, now we should all get going and we shouldn't let anything sto right now.

While you were still walking you looked at your other teammate to ask if you have gotten too tough with Yang.

Y/n: So how do you guys think I went too far?

Ruby: Well, you were so ultra mean.

Weiss: And a bit of a hothead.

Blake: And aggressive.

Y/n: Well, there is someone who has to be making the right choice and that someone is me.

It was getting colder and
Colder up in here. What would you do if you can't find anywhere to stay? You thought that maybe it would be okay for you all now since there is a house with a door locked. You wonder if this or ally too soo ti star celebrating now. You started to knock at the door ru see if it is clocked. Well, it turns out that out might be too soon for you start CRDL enraging bit you have a really string foot and it would make it a. Whole life easier for you to open the door. You licked renown with a ll fk y might.

Y/n: Now, let's see what we can find I here.

Well it wasn't gonna that easy because the entire house began to collapse.

Weiss: I think you have spoken too soon.

Y/n: Okay, May we can find somewhere else to go now.

You went into the cold and got some barks and wood so that you could start a fire. It was a really cold lot here is hopefully this fire doesn't go out and it would keep all of you warm.

Y/n: Man, this place is so cold. I think that we should take a break.

Ruby: But if we wait out here, wouldn't that mean that you are just making it more dangeroiysnfto others.

Y/n: Ruby, think about it this way, I want to help all the people in the world I really do but all of the fighting is gonna make all of us nothing and we all have to take a break.

Ruby: Okay.

You looked right at Yang to see that she is isn't talking you, not after athat massive argument that you had.

Ruby: Hey Y/n, I think that Yang is still mad at you.

Y/m: Well, to that me that sounds really good.

Ruby: What do you mean? You are not gonna be talking to each other, how could that be good?

Y/n: I think that she is the one that is so angry that I have to take a huge break away from her.

Ruby: Y/n, that is not a nice thing to say.

Y/n: I'm a huntsman, I don't have to be nice.

Ruby: She's your teammate, you shouldn't say something like that.

Y/n: How could you not say something like that? I have to. Someone need to talk some serious sense in her.

Ruby: You know what? I think that someone knew to talk some sense into you.

Y/n: No sorry, I don't think that someone needs to. I already have some sense stuck in my head unlike her.

Ruby: Will you just stop it!

You were just frightened by Ruby's outburst.

Ruby: Juts because you're the one that is making all the hard choices right now, that doesn't give you the rights to talk to her like that.

Y/n: How could you suppose that I talk to her? she's the one that is being the brat and I have to make it sound like I'm is the one that is in charge. I don't care what you have to say about this Ruby, all of this isn't all on me.

Ruby: We've been through so much tighter. I do t care who's in charge. The only thing g that I care about is that we all work together,

Y/n: Ruby.... all of this men's nothing. I won't allow myself to be pushed down.

Ruby: How are you getting pushed down?

Y/n: By you guys. You think that I'm the one that is not making all the hard shot most of the time and here you talking to me like I'm some child.

Ruby: We are children Y/n. If we don't stop this, we could all be victims of a Grimm attack.

Y/n:.... fine. Just for you know, I won't be the one that is gonna be taking all of this.

Ruby: I'm sorry that I had to talk to you that way but this is getting really ridiculous.

Y/n: Fine, go ahead. You're the one that is making this choice. Not me.

Ozpin: Miss Rose, are you sure that you want to do this?

Ruby: What her name?

Ozpin was hesitant to tell her but he Abe to.

Ozpin: Jinn.

Ruby looked at the lamp and she was about tell her name.

Ozpin: Listen, I want you all to take a time and think about this.

Ozpin trues ti rravh pour to the lamp bit Ruby moved away so now it was far out of his reach. Ruby looked at you. You weren't the one that is gonna let her make that choice so it is all up ti her to make that choice all on her one.

Ruby: Jinn!

As Ruby said the name, a blue ghostly woman came right out of
The lamp. You and the rest of them were all surprised and are no in shock to see that a blue genie had came out if the lamp.

Jinn: wonderful! Now tell me what knowledge to you seek?

Y/n: Go on ahead Ruby. You have to make the choice right now.

Ruby was so hesitant to do that by we self now that you are no longer the one that is making all the choice with her.

Ruby: I want to know...
Just before she could sinish that sentence, Ozpin yelled pot to her.

Ozpin: Nooo!

Everyone liked bakc at him. Qore walked out to Ruby so that he lucid talk to her.

Qrow: Listen, this doesn't have to-

The team all pulled lit their weapon is prevent him from stopping Ruby.

Ruby: I want to know what's Ozpin's hiding.

As she said does words, the only thing that Ozpin could do now is watch as the truth was now being told. What could be hiding. Could he be hiding the fact that there could be no possible way that Salem could be killed.

Please vote and share. After all these times, I finally post some RWBY. So here you go. Sorry if you spotted some mistakes, please forgive me and I hope that you are happy with this upload.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 56 9
Finally, I've got around to this. Do not much have to be said for this volume but I really put a lot of thoughts and efforts into this and so I reall...
6.8K 131 14
The group had taken their first stand against the forces of Salem at Haven Academy, and emerged victorious! Now, with the Relic of Knowledge in hand...
3.7K 42 12
Oscar always wanted to be more than just a farm hand but when he has the chance too, its comes with lots of responsibility. Now that everyone hates O...
13.4K 131 40
After crashing into the planet you now know as remnant you quickly realise that you are stuck here forever with your friend. Choosing to settle down...