A Little Less Lonely Now (boy...

By buhbaileybee

"As if being shoved into a locker wasn't the worst thing that's happened, I have just been shoved into the ol... More

A Little Less Lonely Now
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
Author's Note/Plot Holes

Australia

1.7K 35 7
By buhbaileybee

One of the main characters, Caden, is from Australia. Please keep it in your thoughts as Australia is going through one of their driest summers ever. Bush fires are covering a lot of the country and many animals as well as human have lost their homes or even lives.

Please spread the word at the very least. Comment information on this chapter. Donate if you can give anything to organizations working in the area. Pray, keep them in your thoughts, whatever good vibes you can send to them, please do!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

963 39 3
What if you committed suicide one day. After just one horrible day that set you off. You know, the bullies and the mean classmates who want to help b...
268K 10.7K 21
°°°°° "I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his...
23.5K 601 26
" this all is your fucking fault" all of a sudden I was slammed against my locker,towering over me was my arch enemy 'Sam the Dam'. My head was pound...
110K 4.3K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...