Bloodbath of the Fallen Crown

By danaxramirez

*Book two of the Queen of the Underworld series* Time has passed and Anastasia Bianchi has changed. For bette... More

Synopsis
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

0

3.3K 89 6
By danaxramirez

"Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it's just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst." - Castiel
SUPERNATURAL - Season 10, Episode 9

In a world where even nature itself can become a source of corruption, we are to decide what path we will take before the world leaves us behind.

To those who feel like they are on an unpaved road leading nowhere: breathe.
To those who feel suffocated by the evils present in their life and soul: breathe.
To those who have been walking alone in a tunnel of darkness: breathe.
To those who haven't been able to experience what a true smile feels like: breathe.
To those who feel like the doors of opportunity are shut in their faces: breathe.

To those of us who just want to make the world a better place: we will.

- Dana Ramirez

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 246 16
Book 2 of The Devils Assassin series "Ivan could fรปck them about all he wanted, play his little games, and prove his points. Nadia would bite. A...
4.9K 33 29
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence, and will move fast. I feel his hands go to my waist twisting me to face him...
590K 12.8K 53
I gasped when he turned us, pressing us against the hard wall and wrapped my leg around his waist. His body began grinding against mine, our tongues...
64K 7.5K 66
Sequel to The Cunning * What's more dangerous, someone who has nothing to lose? Or someone who stands to lose everything? A lot can happen in three...