The Royal Series 0 - A Royal...

By ElaineWhite

Life. Love. Blood. Even a vampire King can fall in love. Faith. Honour. Heart. Even a poor, deaf boy can beco... More

Introduction
The Archer & The Hunter: Part 1
The Archer & The Hunter: Part 2
The Archer & The Hunter: Part 3
The Archer & The Hunter: Part 4
The Archer & The Hunter: Part 5
Love On A Battlefield: Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Promised to Him: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Too Young to Die: Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Strangers Once Again: Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A Little Faith: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 4

6 0 0
By ElaineWhite

† Finnegan †

The moment Captain Anthony entered his rooms, Finnegan was able to forget that stunning kiss with Gustavo and focus on his job. For all the ways that he used his power and position to get what he wanted, Anthony was a sweet man who had spent his entire life being told that he was wrong for loving other men.

Finnegan had become his confidant, on his first visit to the Promise of Pleasure, when he had come in under the cover of darkness, afraid that someone from the city guard or government would find out he was gay. For the first few visits, instead of being used and treated like a trophy, Finnegan had enjoyed the pleasure of seducing Anthony and teaching him about the love and passion two men could share. It was the same teaching that he gave Spencer, when his friend came to visit. The only difference was that Anthony's teaching had been practical, while Spencer's remained theoretical.

"What have you done, that you need punished?" Anthony asked, removing his jacket and heading straight for the bed.

Finnegan nodded to himself, as he crossed to stand right in front of the guard. That move meant Anthony was feeling direct and needy, so the best thing to do was to put aside the flirty, bad boy and bring out the coy, sweet lad that needed saved. "I was kidding," he said, acting shy as he stepped towards the big, burly guard and pressed both hands to his chest. "I could not be sure if you had a good day or not, so I thought it might cheer you up. Did it?" he asked, batting his eyelashes and gazing at him helplessly.

Anthony grinned and cupped his waist, to carefully draw him forward. "It did. Thank you," he whispered, while his hands slowly slid up his waist, beneath his shirt, to caress his bare skin. "I had a most exhausting day and I hope you do not mind that I have extended our time together," he hinted.

Curious, he tilted his head to the side and slipped his fingers into Anthony's dark hair, at the base of his neck. "How long do we have?" he wondered.

"Until my next shift begins in the morning," he answered, with a careful look that said he was unsure how he would feel about that.

Finnegan offered a soft smile, because he knew what that meant. He leaned down and hugged the guard he had become fond of, until strong arms tightened around his waist. "I would like that very much. Will you hold me all night?" he asked, longing for that sensation. It had been so long since he had been held all through the night and probably had not happened since the first night he taught Anthony what it meant to be with a man.

"Yes."

He closed his eyes and let out a sigh of relief. After his night with Gustavo, Anthony could not have said anything better than that they would spend the night holding each other and nothing more. There would be no sex, no touching or kissing, nothing but lying in the same bed and holding each other. It was just what he needed.

Releasing him, Anthony removed his shirt with ease and a look of contentment that reinforced the lack of expectation that would surround their encounter this night. Copying his movements, Finnegan reached down to catch the front of his shirt and lifted it over his head.

Once they were both bare chested, Finnegan sank to his knees and began untying Anthony's boot laces, while the guard undid the fastening of his belt and trousers. The movements were unhurried and familiar; a way for them to each sink into the warmth and comfort of the bed and bask in each other's presence as quickly as possible. The fact that it had nothing to do with sex made his stomach flutter for a moment, then settle until he finally felt normal again.

It barely took a few more moments for Anthony to slide out of his clothes and move up the bed, to lie down. He lifted his backside off the covers, pushed them down and waited for Finnegan to remove his trousers, before joining him.

He was instantly wrapped in strong arms, as the sheet and duvet were pulled over him.

But as they lay together, with Anthony's breath puffing gently against his forehead, Finnegan knew that he could not spend the night this way. He was in desperate need for affection; to know that he was wanted and desired, because Gustavo had not made him feel that way.

"Anthony," he spoke up and waited for a grunt of acknowledgement before pressing on, "will you make love to me, the way you did on our first night together?" he asked, desperate to feel a connection with someone.

The first night Anthony came to him, they did little more than talk to ease his fears, but they both knew that he really meant the first night they made love. It had been magical for Finnegan, who had never been made love to before. Men had been using his body to find pleasure since he was thirteen, but he had only thought to use that to his advantage when he was sixteen.

The very first time Anthony touched him was a magical moment that sent shockwaves through his system. He had never known true pleasure before, without harbouring some hidden fear at the back of his mind that he would not be good enough or what the client wanted.

He needed to experience that again.

Something brushed against his forehead and he feared he would be rejected. Anthony had just told him that he was tired and they had agreed to only hold each other this night. But then his body turned towards him and a hand snaked over his stomach.

Finnegan tipped his head up to look at the six foot four man beside him. The only man who had ever been taller than him. "I am sorry," he apologised, the words bursting forth in regret. "I know you are tired. I will not ask again," he promised, dipping his head into the crook of Anthony's neck, to settle for the night.

He had been stupid to suggest such a thing.

"Finn, in all the time I have known you," Anthony said, tipping his head up with the gently touch of two fingers beneath his chin, "you have never once asked for something for yourself. What has encouraged you to speak up tonight? Has someone hurt you?" he asked, with those big brown eyes and a tenderness he had not had directed his way in a long time.

"No." He shook his head and thought of how to explain. "Not physically. But someone I thought was a friend hurt me. I thought we had grown close, but he is ashamed of me," he confessed, feeling his heart ache at the thought of what Gustavo had said, loud and clear, without the need for any words.

Goodbye.

That awful word resonated inside his head and he no longer wished to think of it.

"Yet I may remedy this and heal you, for this night?" Anthony asked, in realisation of what he needed.

All Finnegan could do was nod.

"Then I will, of course, heal you," he promised, with a smile.

As he moved out from beneath him and hovered over his body, Finnegan acted instinctively. When a hand moved from his stomach to the waistband of his under boxers, he took a quick breath and uttered, "Kiss me."

Anthony blanched and stared at him in surprise. "Kissing is not permitted," he recalled, with an odd tone that he did not recognise.

"I do not care." Finnegan reached up and cupped both hands around Anthony's well cut jaw and held his handsome face still. "Please...I long to know how it feels to truly be made love to. To have someone care only for me and treat me with the same tenderness that I so often see in your eyes. Only you can offer me that experience," he admitted.

Anthony smiled and tentatively leaned down to press their lips together. It was a brief and gentle touch, but that was not what he needed.

Finnegan pressed forward into the contact and wrapped both arms around Anthony's neck, to draw him closer. He sucked lightly on a full bottom lip, while scraping his fingernails across the bare skin of his neck. It was an action that spurred Anthony into a more passionate response, throwing caution aside and reacting the way Finnegan had hoped he would.

The next few moments were dizzying, as hands stripped him of his under boxers and a mouth plastered onto his, depriving him of much needed oxygen.

As their tongues touched and the kissing grew more frantic, Finnegan lifted his body from the mattress to press against Anthony's rock hard abs and thick thighs. The evidence of his arousal was a sweet and much needed reminder of how incredible a kiss could be and what it could make him feel.

His own body grew taut with need and fire, as he pressed closer to the guard and broke away from the heated kiss only so that he may continue to breathe.

"Finn," Anthony breathed into his neck and placed a kiss to his pulse. Almost blindly, he reached into the bedside table for their supplies, and returned both hands to his body. Slick hands touched his cock and made Finnegan breathless, as they worked to a steady rhythm to stroke and caress his length, to coat it with lubricant.

Even after he was practically drenched in lubricant, Anthony continued to touch him beyond what they would normally share. He had been treated to these explorations by the guard more than once, as Anthony often reached out to stroke him to completion just as he reached his own state of ecstasy. He was the only man who had ever cared to ensure Finnegan's night ended in the same pleasure that he gave others.

He turned his head on the pillow and bit his lower lip as the strong hand gripped harder than usual and quickened its pace. The sensations were glorious, but far more than he had ever endured before and he feared he would not last to the final moment.

"Anthony!" he gasped and reached up to grab his biceps.

The guard dove forward and kissed him again forcefully. An unexpected moan erupted from the depth of Finnegan's chest, brought forth from a mixture of surprise and unadulterated pleasure.

He had never imagined that it could be this way, without first having to wait until he could afford to buy himself out of the Promise of Pleasure. He had thought he would need to settle down with the man of his dreams before such sensations were possible.

Anthony made all of that obsolete.

The way he used his powerful hands to wring such explosive fireworks of joy from the pits of his body made him insensible. He could barely think, to return the wonderful points of contact that made his toes curl.

***

By the time Finnegan was able to make sense of his thoughts and feelings, he and Anthony had shared nothing more than kisses and exploratory, rushed caresses. He did not know how much time had passed since his request, but it was so glorious to forget about everything but the person he was with.

"Finn," Anthony whispered in his ear, "you have no idea how long I have waited for this. To be intimate with you again. To show you that you are not the toy you think you are. You deserve so much more than to be passed from one man to another."

Finnegan buried his face in Anthony's neck, afraid that he may begin to cry, if he continued to speak of such things. No one had ever treated him the way Anthony did and it always broke the strong, resolved mask that he wore with his clients.

"You should always be treated with care," Anthony insisted, nuzzling his cheek and releasing him to slid a hand under the back of his neck.

Tired of being on unfamiliar ground, Finnegan grabbed the tub of lubricant from the bed where Anthony had dropped it. He dipped two fingers into it and reached down to spread it over the guard's healthy erection.

A groan burred in his ear, followed by a playful nip of his earlobe.

It was all the encouragement he needed. They were both as prepared as they possibly could be, so he lifted his legs to hook them over Anthony's hips and carefully guided the thick cock to his hole.

Anthony slowly pushed his hand away and took over, littering his cheek and neck with tender kisses as he guided the head of his cock into his body.

Finnegan sighed in relief, at the familiar sensation of being filled. The fact that they were doing this face to face, while holding eye contact, made him dizzy. It was so unusual that he almost wanted to beg to take up his usual position; on his knees, unable to see what was going to happen next.

This was so much better.

"Anthony," he whispered, grasping his shoulders as the guard sank deeper, so slowly that it was unbearable. The hand on his neck steadied him as Anthony, finally seated inside him, stilled and his head dropped to Finnegan's chest. A look of such intense pleasure crossed his features that it drowned out all other thoughts.

As they began to move together, creating a rhythm so slow and intimate that it would be theirs and theirs alone, the memory of what Gustavo had said and done faded. Their brief, chaste kiss and the conversations that had stolen his heart, began to disappear into oblivion, while every inch of him focused solely on Anthony.

For the first time in forever, Finnegan no longer regretted the unexpected path his life had led him down. For once, he was thankful to the Promise of Pleasure for giving him someone other than Spencer who truly cared for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84 24 21
{Completed} "I want a relationship where people know of us. But know nothing about us." Kaden Brookson is a King of one of the various kingdoms in Ro...
3.7K 163 27
What happens when the president's son falls in love with a Prince who is tied down by the archaic traditions of his society. Two people from differen...
4.1K 264 23
"Growing up in a pack house full of rabid wolves was hard. Not being able to shift in a pack house full of rabid wolves was even harder. They would a...