Growing Up With Hunters (A Su...

By normalsxboring

Violet has always had a hard life. Whether it's the constant torture of knowing that she will probably be kil... More

1.
2.
A Woman In White
Asylum; part 1
Asylum; part 2
What the Hell is a Ghostfacer?
The Yellow Eyed Demon
Oh shit!
Hospitals, Ghosts, and a Reaper
Alone at last
Nightmares
Croatoan
Playhouse.
Leaving?
Update on the story.
Violet, I love you.
Dresses and Jealousy.
I'm grounded.
Fighting is their Happiness.
The Truth is what kills us.
Finally hunting again
Love and Destruction.
Not So Serious After All..
I Hate You; I Love You Too Princess.
Update
Run
Q&A/this shit just got real.
Alive but not well.
Could it get any worse?
Christmas Presents.
Sounds Like You're Avoiding Me..
I'm the Man that has Your Girl
How Long Are You Going to Take?
No Way Out.
Read

Bring it.

3.1K 68 10
By normalsxboring

enjoy my loves.

Part 2

"Shhh, calm down!" he whispered in my ear, his voice was so soothing.

I was crying, I never cry.

I didn't know what was going on lately.

I was pulled into the biggest hug that i've gotten in a very long time. I felt large, bulky arms around my waist. All the weight was being lifted off my shoulders.

 "Sam," I whispered into his ear.

"Its okay, they aren't here anymore. We are going to go kill this tolpa. We tricked the 2 bastards into thinking that guns will be able to kill the thing, by later tonight, it will have thousands/millions of views. The legend will change and it can all be over with, you never have to deal with those pricks again." He said, comforting me.

I breathed in and out softly into his neck, his body radiated heat. 

I dont know why, but I felt like I was slowing falling in love with him. That's awkward considering that his girlfriend died just a couple months ago. 

I just couldn't help myself, he was sweet and kind. I felt safe with him, not that I didn't feel safe with Dean, but Sam was sweet and gentle. Where as Dean would beat a guy half to death for looking at him or me funny. 

"Thank you Sam." I quietly said, I gave him a small peck on the cheek. "for everything."

"It was nothing," I could tell he was blushing a bit.

"Still thank you, you were compassionate and caring, something i'm not used to. Dean would have just awkward hugged me then like tried to kiss me to make me feel better, I mean that's his way of being 'sweet' to girls. You know, I really don't understand you two are so different from each other, an-" I was cut off with something soft and wet touching my lips slowly getting faster. 

He kissed me,  he could tell I honestly wasn't expecting that at all.

Yet I obliged.

A feeling of electricity was sent through my body, I never knew that he could could kiss. 

He was always the little, tiny brother out of the two, I mean I am younger than both of them and was always in a lower grade. I constantly was dealing with Dean basically always being threatened for suspension and Sam's amazingly good grades both affecting me. One teacher would expect me to get perfect grades, and the other would keep their eyes on me at all times to make sure that I wasn't misbehaving in some way.

"Sam," I said in between kisses. I didn't want this to go too far, I mean I really like Sam, but I've dated his brother before and slept with him. 

I'm sure he knows that already, but I just feel so bad, in my mind its like cheating on him with his own brother, yet its not. His tongue brushed against my bottom lip, begging for entrance. 

"Whats the matter?" Sam asked still holding onto my waist, yet stopping the extremely long make-out session we just had by the car.

"Nothing, its just I really just want to go and kill this thing," I lied.

"Oh, um, okay. We should go then, but we still have to go and get Dean." He leaned forward to kiss me, but I walked forward instead, motioning to get in the car.

He was still emotionally vulnerable from Jess, and I don;t want him to move into something I know he will regret later.

"You coming?" I flash him a smile, and hop in shot gun. 

Dean wasn't very far away- he was at the motel, we told him that we were going to get groceries. 

We didn't necessarily lie to him, there was a 6 pack of beer in the back seat and 3 burgers with fries, of course, that what Dean wants to eat all the time. We just added some kissing into the grocery list.

Courtesy of Sam.

"Alright." Dean said going through each bag that we had gotten, "Where's the pie." He practically hollered it at Sam, stopping everything he was doing and staring at him like he was hiding it from him and this was just a joke.

I had completely forgotten.

"They were out." I said laughing at Dean. That wasn't half bad for a lie made up on the spot.

"And your point is?"

"That's why there is no pie," Sam was now on the bed laughing quietly at the argument that was going on between the two of us.

"Then you go to another store and get me pie," he was wining and getting very defensive over a piece of pie that he didn't need.

"Why don't you go out and find some yourself." I threw the car keys from the nightstand next to Sam. Dean just rolled his eyes and tossed them back on the table.

"I'm good." After rolling his eyes, he started inhaling the burger faster than anyone i'd ever seen. Living with him for so many years and I never ever get used to him doing it. "Hey are you going to eat that?" He asks me, staring at the burger in front of me that i'd only taken one bite out of.

"Here." I just smiled and went out to the impala and put some of the guns in the bag.

"You coming?" Sam asked as he and Dean walked out of the motel room.

How in the hell did they eat that fast?

"Lets go kill a tolpa.." I stated flashing a quick smile and crawled into the back seat.

-

Dean and Sam point their guns at the door, I point my flash light at it and quickly twist the knob and pull the door back. 

A frightened Ed and Harry stood there eyes wide, wondering what the heck we were doing here. 

As the boys were talking and arguing with them, I saw figure behind Sam and Dean. My eyes grew wide Murdock

"Sam, Dean!" I yelled and pointed, Sam and Dean quickly turn and shoot, nothing happened.

 It took about 5 shots from each gun for it to finally be gone.

"Didn't you post what we told you on your website?" Sam yelled at them.

"We were going to until like the server crashed." Harry said somewhat quietly. 

Sam, Dean, and I all looked at each other concerned.

Shit.

"Great so these guns don't work." Dean whispered so only Sam and I could hear it.

Of course these idiots ruined this job in another way. That was it, they had drawn the line officially.

I lunged forward and yelled trying to get a hit in on at least one of them. Sam of course put his arms around my waist and held me back making me even more upset.

I just want one little hit. "God damnit! You two morons ruined everything again." I yelled at them from inside Sam's arms. He just squeezed me tighter. It wasn't working.

"Calm down Vi." Dean said at me grabbing me from Sam, making it so I couldnt move and was locked in his arm. "Calm." My breathing slowed a bit.

"We are never going to get any where or kill anything if we are trying to kill each other. Okay Violet." Sam announced loud enough that people from outside the house could probably hear it. I let out a small, shaky breath.

I roll my eyes and flash a sarcastic and rude fake smile at Ed and Harry, "Let go of me."

"Vi, don't do anything stupid." Dean whispers in my ear.

"Lets just kill this thin-" I was cut off by being slammed into a wall. "Sam! Dean! Help! Now!"

"Vi!" The door between Sam and I was slammed shut.

"Vi, I got you don't worry." Dean came running with an some iron in one hand and his gun in the other. "Show yourself you asshole!"

Suddenly Murdock showed up right behind him. I tried to tell him but my lips were sealed shut instead I just yelled with my mouth closed. 

Dean turned and swung the iron across the middle of Murdock's torso. He was gone in a flash and I was released from the wall. Dean grabbed my arm and pulled towards the now shut door.

"Dean!" Sam yelled from somewhere. Dean grabbed my arm even harder and yanked me towards the sound of Sam's voice. 

Sam was pinned up to a wall just like I was, but he was trying extremely hard to push away and could barely move his head back to see us come.

I watched as Dean started grabbing gasoline from somewhere pouring it on the ground and Sam lit the match, making the whole place go up in flames. 

We all rushed out of the house including Ed and Harry. 

As the house burst into flames with Murdock's shadow standing there engulfed in flames, he stood looking out the door and the house burnt down with him. 

I felt something grab my hand, i looked down casually to see Sam's large but soft hand in mine. I intertwined my fingers in with his, we watched the house burn all the way to the ground before we all finally got back to the car and drove to the motel to sleep for the night. 

I knew as soon as Dean looked at Ed and Harry, we were going to be seeing them tomorrow.

Sam and Dean were deciding who they think I should sleep with, of course not asking me. My decision was clear, I wanted to sleep with Sam, but the boys didn't care what I wanted; I knew Sam wanted me to sleep with me anyway. 

While the two of them were arguing, I quickly and quietly slipped under the covers of Sam's bed and drifted off to sleep, ignoring the constant arguing going on around me.

-

I woke up the next morning with Sam's arms around me. 

I slipped out to take a shower and put on some clothes, but as soon as I was out of his arms, everything was freezing. I ran swiftly as possible to the bathroom and started the shower, I made sure it was extra hot.

I stripped quickly and jumped in, the hot water hit my skin and I felt a rush. It seemed to burn after a while and I didn't know why. I got out and looked in the mirror to find the biggest bruise I've ever seen on my back. 

It must have been when Murdock smashed me into the wall yesterday.

I reached back to try to touch it and I let out a small, and painful sounding gasp. 

I tried as hard as I could not to be loud, but I guess that didn't work. 

Nice job Violet.

Dean and Sam both got up to see what was wrong. Sam walked up and gently touched my back, it felt just fine when he did it.

"Where in the hell did those come from?" Dean said putting on a t-shirt and walking over to Sam and I. He pulled me so he could get a closer look at them, the big one seemed to be his biggest concern.

"Murdock, its fine. Come on I want to get going soon, i'm some what tired and would like to sleep in the car." I said rushing back into the bathroom and putting on a pair of tight jeans that fit perfectly, they still gave me the room to run and jump and do whatever in them, they were amazing. 

After putting on the jeans I got a plain black skin tight short sleeved shirt. I walked out of the bathroom to find two dressed Sam and Dean.

"You ready?" Sam asked throwing Dean the keys from the coffee table.

"Yeah, but where are we going?"

" To see our lovely friends Ed and Harry, to make sure they don't get into anymore trouble." I laughed with them a bit and walked out the front door and shut it.

-

"Where exactly do you think you are going?" Dean and Sam asked at the same time.

"Uh,  Hollywood. What did you think?" Ed snobbishly replied.

"Yeah, we got picked up for a movie deal." Harry said quickly after Ed.

Dean pulled Ed aside to talk to him about what he did and to make sure that he would never do it again.

While Dean and Ed were talking, I was eavesdropping and heard Ed bragging about something.

"Yeah, didn't want to brag or make you jealous, but uh your pretty friend over there slept with me a little while ago. I mean she didn't want me to tell you just because she thought it would embarrass her. Don't tell her I told you, it's just, girls love the actors. Just saying" He whispered making sure that I wouldn't hear it, but oh I did.

 Just as I was about to rush in, Dean gave me the' don't do anything, i got this' look.

 I just shook my head slightly and kept listening in on the conversation.

"So, you slept with Violet?"

"Yeah man, I  wasn't supposed to tell you, but I did."

"Are you sure it was Violet?"

"Yeah man, I know you're a bit indenile. Its oka-"

"So you slept with my girlfriend?" I about choked on my own spit.

"Woe man, calm down."

"No, you slept with my girlfriend."

"Nah man. I didn't, I swear I didn't!"

"Well, you said you did."

"I didn't I swear."

I let out a small chuckle and walked to the car. 

At least this town doesn't have to deal with Ed and Harry anymore, their Hollywood's problem now. 

We said goodbye in the rudest way possible and left.

 Thank god we don't have to deal with them anymore.

Hey guys, thank you so much for reading. 

I can't believe the story is getting so popular.

You all are the greatest.

I love you.

Feel free to follow me on social media:

Instagram; normalsxboring

twitter; normalsxboring

tumblr; normalsxboring

younow; normalsxboring_26147

facebook; Josie Clark

Comment, vote, share.

Carry on my supernaturalers.

J.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47 0 16
Your a hunter not a deer hunter a thing hunter. You meet another set of hunter's Dean and Sam you like Sam but don't know if he like you your older s...
44.2K 691 21
Basically whatever my brain came up with. This story will include: Sam, Dean, Castiel, Crowley, Lucifer, Gabriel and any other character that may be...
21.8K 930 200
THIS IS PART ONE OF GREEN EYED MONSTER! "Cas, I can't. It isn't allowed." Dean whispered, barely audible. The look in his eyes showed his heart was...
12.2K 453 29
Frankie never really had a family or friends, but things change. Maybe for the better, maybe for the worse. Maybe the supernatural world saved her li...