The Shinobi Behind The Mask(N...

By Sad_Potato_Lord

Y/n Hatake, or the silver flash of the leaf. A rogue ninja that joined the Akatsuki shortly after she murdere... More

Important information to know
1: And here the story begins
2:The encounter
3: The questions
4:lost in thought
5:False sense of safety
6:The Meeting
7:The Anbu
8:This is death
9:The Hokage's office
10:Adjusting
11:Meeting new people
12:Reuniting with an old friend
13:A conversation
14:A wild goose chase
15:Training
16:An invitation
17:The party
18:Party games
19: An unexpected twist
20:A beginning to a new relationship?
21:A fake!?
22:Poison
23:A sacrifice for the village
25:Back into reality
26: A date
27:Another chapter
28:A new mission
Special: Fluff Alphabet
29: The return of your tailed beasts
30: Kanashimi's rising temper
31: The boy
32: An old friend's warning
33: The first report
34: Mai is a bitch
35: Temptation
36: What the fuck NaRUto?!
37: Naruto, you damn bastard
38: Day 3: Hi Pakkun!
39: (Insert title here)
39: Houston, we have a problem.
40: Well shit.
41
42: Kakashi is a great dad
43: Hey...thanks
44: Dad jokes
45: THE GRAND FINALE
Smut🍋
Naruto Meets Younger Y/n
His Parents

24:A chance to make amends

4.9K 140 157
By Sad_Potato_Lord

"......" Naruto looked down at the girl, he saw her take a weak and faint breath, his eyes widened, "She's Breathing!"

 Kakashi turned to one of the Anbu watching in the distance, "Get me a medical ninja, Now!" He demanded.

"I'm already here," Sakura said, rushing to get to y/n.

"Sakura!" Naruto laid the girl on the floor. The pink-headed girl got straight to work. "She's in critical condition, she's barely even breathing." Green emitted from her hands, she healed the part where the kunai was at. "I just need to find the problem," she said as she scanned her wound. Y/n's breaths began to become inconsistent and raspy. "She hit a vital spot, she was losing a lot of blood. I'll stabilize her right now... Wait she's still bleeding, I'll need to cover that up here." Sakura took of y/n's shirt. Naruto blushed and looked away. Sakura rolled her eyes when she noticed this. She finished wrapping her wounds and put it back on, "I need to get her to the hospital right now or else she might not make it," Sakura said. She looked at Naruto and saw that he was worried about her. "Hey...don't worry I'll take care of her."

"Really?" Naruto smiled. "Yeah," Sakura nodded. She picked her up and headed for the hospital.

 Timeskip

 Y/n laid on the bed still and unconscious. There was nothing else the medical ninjas could do, it was now left to her to fight for her own life. 

 In the room were Kakashi, her dad, and Naruto, her best friend. Naruto paced the room impatiently. He was nervous for his friend, he didn't want her to die. But all he could do is hope and wait for her to wake up. The room was tense and stiff, no one dared to speak for that would only make it harder to hear the hurt girl's breath.

 Your POV 

 You landed in a strange dark area, only illuminated by a small campfire. You saw a figure, he had spiky silver-colored hair that reached to the back of his neck it was tied back into a ponytail. He wore the standard Konoha ninja uniform with the shinobi Jacket. 

 "Where the hell am I?" You questioned.

The man turned to face you, "your in a place where one decides what to do next," he states.

"Wait...I'm dead, aren't I?"

He scanned your body and noticed that it's slightly faded, "No but you're close." 

You look at the man's face; he had the facial features of your father. "Who are you?"

"Sakumo Hatake, and you are?" 

Shock crossed your face, "Y-y/n, y/n Hatake." You walked closer to Sakumo. He stood and smiled, he studied your face and saw the similarities...then his eyes landed upon your mask, "You're—"

"Kakashi's daughter," you finished with a smile.

He chuckled and lifted you up in excitement, "I'm a grandpa!"

 "Yeah, you are," you said and he put you down.

"You look just like him but as a female," he stated. "But those eyes, they're gorgeous. Who's your mother?"

You looked away, "She...died."

"Oh..." his face dropped.

"She died when giving birth to me and my dad doesn't talk about her," you said.

He gave you a sympathetic smile and ruffled your hair, "Your father doesn't really know how to deal with that Kind of stuff, don't blame him, Okay?"

You nodded, "I won't ."

"How is he doing, anyway?"

"He's Hokage," you told him.

The man gave a look pride, "that's my son."

You gave a slight smile.

He sighed, "Well, I'm glad I got to meet my granddaughter."

You smiled, "Likewise."

Sakumo turned his attention behind you.
 "I think there are some people here you'd want to see," he said directing his attention to behind you. 

"They keep me company and they've told me about you," he said.

You turn and see two figures, one was tall and lanky he had circular glasses on he looked well kept and put together the other was a bit shorter but more defined he had strange red markings on his face and brown hair he looked messier and out there. They were waving at you. You gasp and immediately run towards the pair, "Akio, Echi!" You engulf them in a hug, they chuckle. 

"Wassup y/n," said the brunette, Akio.

 "Hello there," the other one said, Eichi.

Your eyes began to water but they were happy tears.

"Don't cry," Eichi said.

"I'm just so happy," you said finally releasing them from your grip.

Akio ruffles your hair, "Did you miss us?"

"Of course I did, you idiot," you said while wiping your tears.

He chuckled, "you can't go a minute without insulting us, aye?"

You shake your head, "No."

"Well thats typical y/n for you," Eichi added.

Both you and Akio chuckled.

"You guys got taller," you said noticing their height.

"So did you," Akio replied.

"I thought you wouldn't age in this place."

"We stop growing eventually," Eichi stated.

"That's cool," you announced.

"Yeah it is, it means that we get to be taller than you," he said as he used his hand to compare his height to yours.

"Shut up," you grumbled while trying to suppress your smile.

They laughed, "So, How has life been for you?"

Your smile fades, "it's been...good?"

They raise an eyebrow, "you don't sound too convinced," Eichi said.

"No I mean it has been good, it's just that..."

You looked down, then at them, "I'm sorry," you let out.

"Huh?"

"I'm sorry for what I did to you two," you clarified. 

"...hey don't worry about it—"

"No," you interrupted, "it's not okay! It's just not fair," you huffed.

They looked confused but allowed you to go on.

"It's not fair that I get to go on and live my life while you two are stuck here. So please don't pretend like it's Okay. I'm sorry, I am so sorry for what I did. I didn't mean to—I—didn't mean to. . ."

 Eichi sighed, "y/n, you don't have to apologize, we forgave you a long time ago."

"He's right, we never blamed you for our deaths, we knew it wasn't your fault," Akio added.

"R-really? B-but-" you were interrupted.

"No. No buts stop blaming yourself it wasn't your fault."

You wiped away your tears, "o-Okay." You smiled, "thanks, I really needed to hear that."

"No problem," Akio said.

"So can you tell us what you've been up to now, do have a boyfriend?" Akio winked.

You smile and a blush covered your face, "well, there is  this guy—" you confessed.

"So you do!!" Akio said excitedly.

"No I don't...at least I don't think so," you said shyly.

"Aww, y/n's finally opening up to other guys," Eichi teased.

You playfully punched his shoulder. "Ow! Okay okay, what's his name?"

"Naruto," you replied. They gasped, "Really!" Akio grabbed your shoulders and shook you for more information. "Y-yeah, do you remember him?"

"Of course! He had a huge crush on you in the academy but he never said anything because of Eichi," Akio exclaimed.

"Huh? What did you do, Eichi?"

The taller kid smirked, "I just gave him a small warning," he said coyly.

"Small warning?! No, no, no, it was a big fat threat," Akio corrected.

"What did he say?"

"He told him that he was going to murder him if he confessed and—" Akio's Words were silenced by the hand on his mouth, and hand that belonged to Eichi.

"Nothing!" Eichi interrupted Akio.

"Aww," you let out.

"Hehe, anyway y/n, Naruto is a great choice, he never gave up no matter what he was told," Eichi said.

"Yeah! I always admired him for that," Akio added.

You hummed in agreement, "so did I."

Akio hugs you again and when he was close to you he whispered in your ear, "Has he kissed you?"

You pulled away from the hug and tried to hide your crimson red face, "W-What?!"

Akio smirked and repeated his question, "Has he kissed you, y/n?"

"I-I, u-uh..." you were unable to form a sentence.

"OH! HE HAS," Eichi exclaimed.

"...yeah," you confessed still incredibly flustered.

Akio wiggles his eyebrows, "What the hell are you doing?"

"What? You don't like this?" Akio continued to move his brows but more furiously.

"Stop you look like in idiot," you said.

"No!"

Eichi shook his head, "Both of you act like children."

"WHAT?!" You and Akio said in unison.

"You heard what I said, Akio your always making a fool out of yourself and y/n you follow along," he stated.

"Your not one to talk! I always make the prank plans and you  follow along!!" You exclaimed.

"To make sure you and Akio don't get killed," Eichi said in defiance.

"Yeah right! You enjoy yourself just as much as we do," Akio said.

Eichi narrowed his eyes, "whatever," he huffed

They chuckled and Akio patted your head. A blob of light appeared behind you. "Well, you have to go back to him now." 

"h-Huh?"

"You're too early, it's not your time here yet, that light leads to where you belong, the land of the living," Eichi explained.

"B-but—" you tried to protest an unfamiliar female voice interrupted you. 

"No buts, you have to go, your father needs you and that boy you were talking about will want you back too."

You turn to face a beautiful women, you raise an eyebrow.

"Who are you?"

The woman smiled, she walked closer and removed your mask. She stared at your face. You stood there not knowing what to do. This woman just took off my mask without hesistantion. Who the hell would just do that?

"Um...excuse me, miss?"

"Oh y/n, you've grown so much," she said while studying your facial features.

You didn't know why but the woman felt familiar to you as if you have met her before. There was just something about her, something that made you feel comfortable.

"Have I met you?"

She smiled, "Yes, you have but you were too young to remember," she replied purposely being vague. Tears strolled down her eyes, she hugged you. "I'm your mother y/n!"

Your eyes widened, and your jaw slightly dropped. It made sense, she had the exact same facial structure and eyes as you. You hugged her with such force it might have hurt her.

"R-really?"

"Yeah."

Your eyes teared up and you sniffled.

"I missed you, my love," she said sweetly.

"I-I"

Your mom let go and smiled brightly at you, which you returned. She stuffed hair behind your ear. "I love you but you still have to go back, I don't want your father to be alone," she stated.

"I love you too."

She kissed your forehead, "Tell your father that I love him, oh, and to not blame himself," she said.

You nodded, "Okay, mom."

"Alright, you have to get going now or else that portal will disappear and you'll be stuck with us," she said. "Oh! And go get that Uzumaki kid I'm sure he grew up to be just as handsome as his dad...don't tell your father I said that!" She added.

You chuckled, "yeah...okay," you hug her, "I've never been great at goodbyes so...until we meet again."

You walked through the light and flash a wave of pain and weight hit you. You groaned and slowly opened your eyes.

"Y/n! Sensei, she's awake!"

Your vision was blurred and fuzzy, your eyes strained to adjust to the bright light. "Y/n?" A tall silvered haired man walked to your side, "Dad?"

You tried to get up but was stopped by your father, "Don't push yourself," he said warningly but with a worry in his voice.

You sighed but nevertheless, listened to your father, "Okay."

Have a good day :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 313 19
Ohayō! You're a 28 year old Jonin living in the Hidden Leaf Village. You've always played things by the book, never straying from what you were taugh...
4.2K 82 9
After the death of the Fourth Hokage and his Wife, Y/N started becoming alone. Y/N wasn't used to it, because it was quiet. The only household Y/N u...
34.4K 1.1K 16
"How come I only see you at night?" "I belong to the dark, night is where I belong...." Madara Uchiha, she heard stories of him. She lived in the vil...
21.9K 314 63
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...