Seven

By luvgirlmarie

Seven's life has been rough, she lost her mother at a young age and her father recently passed away months ag... More

plot
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six.
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
Characters
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four.
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
chapter forty five

chapter one

13.4K 369 473
By luvgirlmarie

"Whew thank you lord for answering my prayer." Seven said signing in relief as she grabbed a pad from under the sink. "What you talking bout?" Loren asked coming in the bathroom to do her hair. "Huh?" Seven asked. "Bitch you heard me. What prayer?" Loren asked.

"Nothin. I just finally got my period." Seven said. "You finally got your period? And why the fuck you ain't been had it?" Loren asked. "I don't know. I guess it was just a lil late." Seven said. "Mhm. Sounded like you had a lil pregnancy scare. Which shouldn't be the case if you taking them pills." Loren said.

"Bitch please. Not a pregnancy scare. I'm taking them." Seven said brushing her off. "You better be for real because you will be right at ms. lettie down the street house getting that thing removed." Loren said. Seven chuckled. "Girl you are a mess." She said. "Im just playing with you. But for real, make sure you taking those pills alright?" Loren said before walking out.

"Alright." Seven said. "I'm going to my boo house and spending a couple nights. So I won't be home til tuesday. Then don't forget we gotta go to Krissy s twenty first birthday party that night." Loren yelled. "Okay. I'll be ready." Seven said. "Okay i'll see you then. I love you." Loren said. "I love you too." Seven said.

-

"So how bad did your sister go off on you?" Devon asked Seven as she sat in his lap. "Actually not too bad. Loren got the worst part but it's all good. We just gotta be more careful stupid." She said. "Nah. I like the risk." He said. "Of course you do." She said rolling her eyes. "Hey y'all." Seven's best friend Amalia said sitting down.

"Hey. Where's Deja?" Seven asked referring to her other best friend. "Somewhere being fast probably." Amalia said. "As long as she ain't doing something I would do she should be good." Seven said. "Right." Devon said laughing. "Knowing her, she's doing worse." Amalia said.

"Who's doing what?" Deja asked sitting down next to them. "Well hey bitch. I'm doing good and you?" Seven said. "I'm doing amazing. Y'all won't believe what me and Isaiah just did in that locker room." She said. "I honestly don't wanna know." Amalia said. "It was honestly the best six minutes of my life." Deja said. "I bet it was. Come on baby." Seven said getting up.

"Where y'all going?" Deja asked. "Class bitch. Where you need to be at." Amalia said getting her book bag and getting up too. "I'll pass. See y'all later tho." Deja said. "Mhm later." Seven said.

Seven woke up the next morning cramping. She rolled her eyes and crawled out the bed looking for the heating pad. Then she got back in bed and got on her phone. She started calling her sister big sister Tyarra.

"What seven?" Tyarra asked. "If my school call and tell you i'm not there it's because i'm cramping." She said. "Seven yo ass is going to school." Tyarra said. "But my stomach hurt-." "All I know is you better be at that school." Tyarra said hanging up. Seven signed. "Ughh oh my fucking god I hate her." She screamed.

"Just one more." Devon said. Seven kissed him on the lips again and rolled her eyes. "At this point I might as well not go to class how late I am." She said. "You over exaggerating girl." He said squeezing her ass. "That hurts Devon. And my stomach already hurting stop." She said pulling his hand off her. "I barely touched you." He said smacking it this time.

"You act like it's something back there for you to be doing all that to." She said. "It's a lil sum sum back there god damn me." He said. "Barely." She said. "I been putting in that work. You getting thicker I can tell." He said. "Yeah cause she pregnant." John, one of Devons friends said.

"No the fuck she not." Devon said aggressively snatching at her stomach. "That would never happen." Seven said. "I hope not cause yo ass gone be a single mother." Devon said. "Oh hush. Anyways, i'm going somewhere after school so you can't come over." Seven said. "Where the fuck you going?" He asked.

"You know she got other niggas. Why you acting dumb now?" John asked. "John shut up. No I don't baby i'm going to one of Loren's friends birthday party." Seven said. "Try and stay home so we can have the house to ourself." He said grabbing on her waist. "Baby i'm on right now. But I can try." She said. "Never mind then, just go have fun baby." He said.

She pulled away from him and started mugging him. He broke into laughter. "Baby i'm playing. For real i'm just playing." He said. She still was mad and began walking off. She turned to see if he was following her but he stood in his same spot talking to John.

-

"Lo I don't wanna be here all day okay? My stomach hurt and I just wanna lay down. So please don't be here all day." Seven said before her and Loren walked into the party. It was at a hall. "Okay seven. Two hours max." She said. "Two hours? Bitch just kill me now." She said. "Shut up and make sure you speak to Krissy because she really wanted you here." Loren said. "Okay fine." Seven replied.

When they got in they went their separate ways. Loren went over to her friends and Seven went straight to the bathroom. She sat on the sink and pulled some ibuprofen out. After taking two of those she decided to call Devon and see what he was doing.

When he answered she started smiling. "Hey baby what you doing?" She asked. "Ugh i'm not doing nothing right now just chillin." He said. "Why your face not on the camera?" She asked. "Oh my god I love these. Get them!" A girl voice said. "Who's that?" Seven asked becoming tense. "That's my friend baby." He said.

"Your friend?" She repeated. "Yeah. Shh." Devon said. "Shh who??" Seven said. "Not you Kayla. Shit I mean Seven. Ima just call you later." He said before hanging up. Seven set her phone down on the sink and stared into the mirror. i'm crazy. i'm going crazy. She thought to herself. Because she knew she couldn't have just heard that conversation right. She thought about calling back. Nah cause if that bitch pick up She thought.

nah fuck that. She picked her phone back up and called him. And just as she predicted, another girl answered. "Hello?" Seven said. "Hello? You must be the lil girl friend." The girl said. "The lil girl friend? Where is Devon. Cause ion even play like that." Seven said standing up.

"He's around. Why you so worried?" The girl asked. "Cause that's my boyfriend. Dummy. Where he at?" She asked. "Kayla why you on my phone?" Devons faint voice said. "Devon who the fuck is Kayla?" Seven yelled into the phone.

"Hang up hang up." She heard Devon say before the phone hang up. Seven signed for a long time. She felt her body heating and felt tears wanting to fall down her face but fought them. She went into her purse and pulled out her lip gloss and her earphones. She glossed her lips up and plugged her head phones in.

After going over to tell Krissy happy birthday, she went and found an empty table to sit at. With the mug on her face no one with common sense would come and sit next to her. And that's exactly what she wanted. She was zoned out into her music, trying to keep herself from getting mad.

"I brought you some food. You okay Sev? you looking a lil devilish right now and i- You know what ima just leave you alone okay? We'll be leaving soon just hang in there." Loren said putting a plate in front of her and kissing her on the cheek. Seven rolled her eyes because she was ready to leave at that second.

She was hungry tho. So she started picking at the food Loren left for her. Then she just fully started going in, She hadn't even realized how hungry she was until she started eating. "Damn slow down. Yo ass gone eat the plate." A deep voice said. Seven looked up and mugged him.

He sat down. "I'm sorry do I know you?" She asked. "I don't know. Do you?" He asked. She ignored him. "My bad. You was eating like a moose tho I had to say something." He said. She rolled her eyes. "Well I'm Cree. You too beautiful to be frowned up like that. And I know you got manners. Why you ignoring me shorty?" He asked.

Seven signed and took out her earphones. "Alright that's better than nothing. Now I just got one question. Why you come dressed better than the birthday girl? That's just disrespectful." Cree said. "I'm not." Seven said. "So you do talk?" He asked with a smile. "On occasion. Why what's up?" She asked.

"Damn a nigga just tryna get to know you. Wanted to know why you ova here looking all mad and shit. But never mind." He said. She didn't reply and he was about to get up and leave. "Wait. I'm seven." She said. He smiled and sat back in his seat. "Like the number?" He asked. "Yeah. Like the number." She said.

"Alright i'm fucking with it. Well like I said i'm Cree. And i'm 19 years old. How old is you?" He asked. "Ohhh.. you about to be so hurt." She said. "If you say sixteen or sum, im flipping this table over." He said. "Want me to help you flip it?" She asked with a small smile. "Nah ain't no way. Say on god." He said. "On god. Sorry." She said. "Wow. That shit just don't add up." He said.

"Why the fuck you don't look yo age?" He asked. "I don't know." She replied shrugging. "Six fucking teen. You just want me to catch a case huh?" He asked. "Well I never said that. But if that's what you want to do." Seven said. "Mhm. I can't even fuck with you. Yo ass will fall in love." He said laughing. "Hahaha very funny. Besides, how you just gone assume ian already have a boyfriend?" She asked.

"If you do he prolly a lil nigga anyways. Ian tripping off that. You coo tho. Lemme get yo number." He said pulling out his phone. "Um." She said. "This the time you don't need to talk. Shut up. Just put it in there." He said. Seven opened her mouth to talk. "Aht. Here." He said handing her the phone.

She hesitated, but grabbed the phone anyways and put her number in it. "Now was that hard?" He asked. She didn't reply. "You can talk now. Was that hard?" he asked. "I mean it kinda was. Coulda broke a nail or anything." She said. "Aw so you got jokes?" He asked. "A few. Why?" She asked. "Aw shit that's what's up. I got a few too." He said smiling.

They sat and talked for hours. Just getting to know each other. Seven couldn't help but stop to admire his beauty. He was just so handsome. He was light skin with twist in his hair. And he had hazel green eyes with a small nose piercing and gold teeth in his mouth. "Damn." Seven said. "Damn what?" He asked. "You just are really pretty. And you look familiar. I feel like I saw you before." She said. "Pretty?" He asked. "Yeah, you're beautiful." Seven said.

"She think i'm cute she wanna have sex." Cree said laughing. "Anyways. Tell me something else about you." She said changing the subject. "Well. I got a son, Cj. That's my lil man." He said. "Damn. A son? You're only nineteen how old is he?" Seven asked. "He three." Cree said. "Damnn. So you had him when you were sixteen? I can't imagine." Seven said.

"That shit was hard I ain't gone fake it to you. Shit it still is. But I love that lil nigga." Cree said smiling. "So who yo baby momma?" She said being nosey. "Ah. Don't even worry bout it. She don't take care of him no ways." Cree said. "I find that hard to believe. You must have ran her off. What you do to that poor girl?" Seven asked. "She never wanted Cj. She woulda aborted him if she could have. And as soon as she had him she sent em to me." Cree said.

"Hell nah I wasn't ready. Shit I was sixteen just like you. But I knew that he was my responsibility. So I had to man up." Cree said. There was a awkward silence. "Oh.." Seven said. "Well i'll tell you something about me. My favorite color is purple." Seven said. "Mchtt" Cree sucked his teeth. "Girl tell me somebody about you. That defines who you are." He said. "Okay. Well my both of my parents are dead so I live with my sister." Cree said.

"Oh. Damn." Cree said. "Yea." Seven said. "So I-." "Alright Seven you ready?" Loren asked interrupting their conversation. "Um i'm chilling we can stay a lil longer. Maybe like a hour." Seven said. "Girl you was just the main one begging to leave and now i'm ready so come on." Loren said before walking off. "Alright Cree. It was really nice meeting you." Seven said smiling.

He laughed. "Yeah it was good meeting you fasho. Ima definitely be hitting you up soon, and yo ass betta reply. Ight?" He said looking her in the eyes. "Okay." She said with a small smile before walking away. He shook his head and smiled as she walked away. "Guess she don't remember." He said.

-

"Where have y'all been?" Tyarra, sevens oldest sister said as her and her other big sister Loren walked in the house. "Tyarra what are you doing here." Seven asked. "I decided to pop up on y'all ass. Now why are you just getting home?" She asked. "It's 10:00." Seven said. "I don't care. Its a school night." Tyarra said. "I'm a grown woman." Loren argued. "Yeah well sevens not. You been dodging me all week little girl." Tyarra said.

"Dodging you? How so?" Seven asked. "Seven i'm connected to your period tracker. I see everything." She said. "What you mean?" Seven asked. "Does Loren know your period was five weeks late?" Tyarra asked. "It came didn't it? Okay then." Seven said. "Seven. You have on that calendar symptoms I aint never seen quit playing with me." Tyarra yelled.

"Okay it could just be because of the birth control."
Seven said. "Nah. I don't think that's what it is. Take this damn test and I'm not playing." Tyarra said. Lorens mouth dropped. "No. I'm not pregnant so why would I take a pregnancy test?" Seven said. "This is not up for debate. Take it." She said shoving it in her face.

"I'm not pregnant. Okay? Damn. It's not funny no more stop doing all that." Seven said as her eyes watered. "It been stopped being funny little girl." Tyarra said. "Im not pregnant-." Seven said. "Seven don't play with me. Go now." She said taking the stick out the box and throwing it at her.

Seven shook her head and picked it up. She went into the bathroom and peed on the stick. "Ima show this bitch." She whispered to herself. She started peeing on the stick as she scrolled on her phone. When she was done she immediately looked at the test.

"Only one line. See, not pregnant." She said. "Give it a minute." Tyarra said from the other side. "Give it a minute." Seven said mocking her. She knew for a fact she wasn't pregnant. She made sure she took her birth control pills almost everyday so how could she get pregnant.

Yes, her boyfriend very frequently nutted inside her. But as long as she took the birth control pill the next day, she was good. "Okay look now." Tyarra said. Seven chuckled and looked at the stick. She immediately made a straight face when she saw those two lines.

"Hello? What it say?" Tyarra asked. "Aye give me another one." Seven said shaking uncontrollably. Tyarra cracked the door and gave her another one. "Seven what it say? What it say?" She asked. "I'm not pregnant." Seven said straining more pee out.
She waited another 2 minutes. And the second one came back just like the first. Positive.

"No no no. Fuck no." Seven said. "Who's the mother? Can't be me. I can't be pregnant." She said. Tyarra bust in the door. "Seven I told you. I fucking told yo dumb ass not to be out here fucking raw like you grown." She said. "What does it say? Lemme see." Loren said. "Now look. Sixteen and pregnant. Just like mama was." Tyarra said.

"I'm not pregnant. Them test are wrong." Seven said wiping tears from her eyes. "They not fucking wrong Seven." Tyarra said. "Im not pregnant." Seven repeated. "I don't believe you. You're sixteen Seven. six fucking teen. Do you know how bad- I can't even look at you." Tyarra said.

"Tyarra don't blame her." Loren said. "Don't blame her? Who else is there to blame besides you. You let her run wild and she's pregnant. I left you to watch her and now she got a baby. It's just as much your fault as it is her." Tyarra said. "I can't look at either of you actually. I know momma and daddy just rolling in the graves." She said before leaving the house.

"Loren." Seven cried. Loren went to seven's side who was on the floor crying. "What am I finna do Lo? What am I gonna do?" She asked breaking down. "Shhh. It's okay." Loren said rubbing her back. "I don't know what to do I messed up Loren I have to take it back. I gotta take it back." Seven cried. "Shhh. We can fix this." Loren said.

-

Seven jumped out her sleep to the sound of her loud ring tone in her ear. She answered the phone. It was Devon. "Hello?" She said. "Baby. Come to the window " He said. "Come to the window? Where are you?" She asked. "I'm at the window, Duh." He said. Seven got out of her bed and went the window.

Devon was there with a teddy bear and bags full of gifts for her. Her mouth dropped and she opened the window to let him in. "You know you coulda just came to the door." She said. "Now would that have been as romantic?" He asked. She smiled. Inside the bag was a card, her favorite candies, cookies and some chips. In another bag there was pink bras and panties. He also got her a hoodie from pink too. "Thanks." She dryly said.

"You don't like it?" He asked. She couldn't hold in her thoughts any longer. "Devon what the fuck was that earlier?" She asked. "How I knew you was about to say that. I can explain. I was out getting all this stuff for you. That was my cousin on the phone playing too much. I just wanted her to help me pick out what you would want. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings." He said. "Explain to me how that's your cousin." She said.

"Come here crazy." He said laughing. He sat her on top of him and laid down. "Baby i'm glad you're here. Because I wanna tell you something." Seven said. One tear fell from her eye. "What is it?" He asked. He hadn't noticed she was crying. "Well Tyarra is here." She said. "Here as in town?" He asked. "Yea." Seven said. "Okay and?" Devon asked.

"Well she was still a little mad about the incident. And she was tripping." Seven said. Now he could tell she was crying and sat up. "What she do baby?" He asked rubbing her back. "Devon.. She-." Seven hyperventilated. "What she do?" He asked. "She made me take a pregnancy test." Seven cried. Devon froze. "Seven what is you tryna say?" He asked. "I'm pregnant." She said.

No one spoke. "You what?" He asked. "Pregnant Devon." She said. "No you not." He said. Seven got quiet. "I know that's not the case. You on birth control right?" He asked sitting up making her fall off him. "Yes. I am. I don't know what happened." She said as she cried. "Oh my fucking god Seven. I can't even believe this shit right now." He said.

"I'm scared." She said. "You scared?" Devonyelled. "Seven what am I supposed to do? I can't raise no damn baby. I'm going to the Nba. I don't got time for this shit." He said as he started to get loud. "Well you helped me make the baby Devon." Seven said. "Seven I don't even wanna talk about this right now." He said. He got up and put his shoes on. "Devon." Seven said getting up.

He ignored her. "Don't leave me Devon. Please." Seven said. "Look ima come see you tomorrow." He said. He walked out her room, then left out the door. Seven couldn't believe how he had just acted. She couldn't believe he had been so cruel to her. And she couldn't believe that he was putting all the blame on her. To her it felt like everyone was blaming her for this. She even blamed herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 243 32
"нє ѕανє∂ мє , ι ∂ι∂ тнє ѕαмє fσя нιм.. мαувє ωє мєт єα¢нσтнєя αт тнє ωяσиg тιмє.. ι ℓσνє∂ нιм , нє ℓσνє∂ мє вυт ∂σєѕ тнαт яєαℓℓу мєαи тнαт ωє ωєяє м...
2.3K 79 18
COMPLETED (14/2/21-7/9/21) ❗⚠WARNING⚠❗ This book does contain graphic description of violence, obscene language and sensitive topics!! Read At Your O...
68.1K 2.4K 20
Just read 💙
234K 6.5K 31
Two young teens are in love and wants to be where the others is 'To The Top". Going through ups and downs the most horrible thing happened after gett...