Pain Before Love ✔️

By QueeenKisha

Since the day she was born, Aviana Rain has always had a rough life. Things always went from bad to horrible... More

Author Words (MUST READ)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Character
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author Notes
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epiloge
SEQUAL

Chapter 19

2.8K 93 5
By QueeenKisha

AVIANA POV

We have been in the hospital for thepast 3 days and we are finally ably to go home. Walking out the hospital, Ash pushing me in the wheelchair. With Keyona in me left arm and Kevion in my right. I feel this warm feeling in my heart while holding them. So much love, faith and hope. Its an amazing feeling. I still cant believe im a mother of two. We wait outside for mom to pull up. She has carseats already built in the car for them. As she pulls up and we put them in the car, I sit in the back with them, Ashley in front pasenger and mom driving us. On our way home, something crossed my mind.

"Mom, I just remembered we only have one crib and no baby girl clothes for Keyona. What are we going to do?" I said.

"Its okay baby girl. We will handle it when we can. For now, we can grab a few things for her and when you are okay to walk and kids can go out, we can go shopping." Mom said. I nodded my head.

"Is dad at work or is he at home?" I asked. I havent seen him in two days.

"He should be home. He said something about getting things ready or something?" She said and winked at Ashley. I just nodded my head again and said "Okay."

We finally pulled up to the house and dad comes out and walks to the car. He open the back door and helps grab Keyona out and I hop out grabbing Kevion. We walk inside and I sit down on the couch pulling out Kevion and holding him. Dad takes baby girl out her carseat and hold her. 

"Hello my little princess. Arent just the most beautiful baby girl we have ever seen." He says while kissing her on the top of her head. "I have a suprise for you Avi. Lets head upstairs and see. I get up with my son in my arms an we all walk upstairs and Kevin makes us all stop infront of Kevion room. He opens the door slowly. We walk in and I see the most beautiful nursery ever.

My mouth drops and my eyes start to water. 

"Did you do this dad?" I asked, staring at him. 

"I did. The day I left the hospital I came home and started working on the room. I know you wanted that one crib but they didnt have another in that baby store so I took it back and bough two of these matching ones. I hope your not upset." He said.

"Oh my god dad! this room is beautiful! I cant believe you did all this for us! I love it!" I handed mama Kevion an went and hugged my dad. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and told him "I appreciate this so much! I appreciate everything. I love you dad!" 

He gave me a hug and kissed on the top of my head. "No thank you Aviana for letting me your father and your kids grandfather. I love you!" 

"No, thank you for saving me." I relesaed him and turned and faced my mom, "and thank you also!" I walked and hugged her and she kissed my cheek. 

"Thats not all, go to the closet!" He said.

I walked around to the closet and opened it and my mouth drop.

I walk over to the closet and see that everything they would need was hanging and folded in the closet. I cried.

"Who went shopping for Keyona? I was so worried about her not having any clothes. I cant believe it." I said crying.

"I did. It was so funny too. The cashier was thinking I was shopping for my kids. I was like no, these are for my grandkids. She just smile and said I look to young to have grandkids. I was laughing and said thanks." Dad said and mom looked at him with a glare. "Dont worry baby, you all I want." 

"Thank you dad. I really love it." I said.

"Well its now 6pm so Im going to go downstairs and cook dinner." Mom said.

"Perfect because Im hungry for some real food. I have been eating that nasty hospital food and Im dying. So lets put these babies in these beds because I wanna take a hot shower before dinner." I said. Mom nods and we lay the kids down since they are already sleep. We all walk out, shutting the door behind us quietly. 

I head to my room and go into the bathrrom and turn on the shower. I took off my clothes and got in the shower. Letting the hot water hit my body. It felt so good. I washed my body and hair and got out. I wrapped myself in the shower and walked out to my bedroom. I walk and stop in front of my full body mirror. I drop my towel and look at myself. The extra weight and stretch marks. They look horrible but im blessed. It shows the sacrifice I made to bring my babies into this world. I still cant believe I had two babies.

I hurry up and get dress. Putting on some black legings, red tank top and red fuzzy socks. I grab my phone and I look at my lock screen of my beautiful babies.

They took perfessional pictures at the hospital and they came out perfect. The one with them wrapped up next to each other was defiantly my favorite.

I put my phone away after stareing at my babies new picture for a few minutes. I walk downstairs and sit at the table. Everyone was already sitting waiting for me. I looked at the food, It was baked chicken, mash potatoes with gravy, green beans and biscuits. I was ready to dig in. 

"Are you breastfeeding the babies Avi?" Ashley said.

"I am. So no wine for me." I said with a pout.

Everyone started laughing and I rolled my eyes. We began having small talk and eating. I havent felt so home with anyone as I do here. I use to think Kai was my home but it seems like I finally found where I belong. I was sitting and smiling at everyone, watching everyone laugh. Its amazing feeling to be apart of a family and im blessed to have this and im glad I can blessed my babies as well.

6 MONTHS LATER

Sitting on the couch, reading a book while my babies play on their blanket with toys. They are now 6 months old and are just growing and growing. Kevion can now sit up by himself. Keyona cant just yet. She currently a little behind but almost there. Today is my day off so we decided to hang out at the house. Ashley gets home in about an hour and she wanted to take the kids to the park. 

I put my book down on the coffee table and picked up the kiddos. One in each arm, walking up the stairs. I place Kevion on the floor near his toys and place Keyona in her crib. I went to the closet and grabbed them both cute little matching camo outfits. I sit them on the dresser next to the changing table. 

I picked up Kevion and put him on the changing table. Changing his diaper and put on his outfit. Once done, I put him in his crib and hand him his favorite toy. I turn to pick up Keyona and see that she popped up her back. So I checked on Kev and seen that he was okay. I took Keyona to the bathroom and filled up her little bathtub and gave her a bath. She loves bath so she was splashing away. I took her out, wrapping her up in her minnie mouse bath towel and walked back into their room. I looked and seen my son fell asleep, I smiled at him, he is so cute sleeping with his butt in the air. Placing Keyona gently on the changing table, I grab the lotion and rub it all over her tiny little body. I grab a clean diaper and put it on her, followed by her clothes. I placed her in her crib and went to clean up the bathroom. Finishing rinsing out her bathtub, I went to check on her and seen that she was also now sleep. I covered her with her blanket and went out the room. 

I looked at the clock and seen that Ashley should be here in half an hour. So I went into the kitchen made us some ham and cheese sandwiches.  I packed some waters and a bowl of grapes. Placing them in a small basket, ready to go to the park. I finished right when Ashley walked in. She yelled my name and came into the kitchen.

"Hey beauiful, how was work today?" I asked her.

"I had to train the new guy today so it was a little long. What you making?" She asked.

"I made sandwhiches for the park. Kids are sleep, so why dont you go take a shower and get dress before we leave. It gives the kids time to sleep a little longer before we wake them up to go to the park." She nods and goes upstairs.

30 MINUTES LATER

"Do you want to take single strollers or double?" Ashley asked walking into the kitchen.

"It dont matter to me. Whichever you want to." I said.

"Lets take singles so I can  push one of my god babies." I nod and then walk to the living room and pulled out both strollers. A black and blue one and a black and pink one. I then opened them and placed their carriers in them. I said "Ready, Lets go grab the kiddos." She was so excited and ran up the stairs. I follows just a few seconds behind her, I walk in and here "ennie minnie miney mo, catch a tiger by its toe, if-" I shake my head and cut her off "What are you doing Ash?" 

"Im trying to figure out which one Im going to take. Its hard because I want both of them." She said in a winy tone.

"Just grab Keyona and lets go." I laugh, whie picking up Kev, slowly waking him up. We walk downstairs and put them in the strollers and head out towards the park. It was nice and warm today.

When we arrived, there was only a few parents there with their kids. Mostly around 4 to 6 years olds. We found an open spot under a tree and laid the blanket out. Grabbed the food basket and put it on the blanket in front of us. We pulled out a few baby toys and placed Kev and Keyona on the blanket so they can reach them. We got comfortable and started talkin about work and life. We then sat and ate in silence for a few moments. 

Looking at the park, I seen a father pushing his child on the swings. The child is laughing and giggling while the father poke him belly every time he comes back towards him. I must have been stareing for a long time because the next thing I hear is Ashley asking me,

"Do you regret your decision?" 

"What one?" I asked.

"Not letting Kai know about the kids." She said. I froze for a second.

"To be honest, I dont know. I went missing for 2 months and he got engaged to that bitch. He probably is married now. He would have denied my kids Ashley. Seeing that he moved on and didnt care about me broke my heart. I would never let him break my kids hearts also." I explained.

"Thats what I been trying to say, I still cant believe it. He was so broken when you went missing. He was depressed and drank alot. I just dont understand." She said sadly.

"Well apparently he wasnt that hurt since he got engaged in two months. Didnt you tell him what happened with you and Selena." I said.

"Yeah and that night I had to bandage up his hand. It was bad." She explained.

"Well either way, he doesnt care about me or loved me. She was literally at his house, with a ring on and she answered the door. He even acknowledge her present. It was heartbrokening and I would never let him hurt my kids. Even though he hurt me, I still love him with everything in me. Thats what hurt the most. That I never meant as much to him as he did or does to me." 

"I understand Avi. I really do." She said. Her asking me about Kai, made me think about her and Ethan. I wonder if she miss him. I know he meant the world to her and I feel bad that she up and left with me when she could of been happy. I know she loves it here but I wonder if she miss her old life.

"Can I ask you something Ash?" She nodded.

"Do you miss him?"

"Ethan?" I nod.

"Yeah I do. A lot." She says with a sad smile.

I feel so guilty now. How could I have done this to her. She deserved to be happy and I ruined that for her. "Im so sorry Ash. I never meant for none of this to happen."

"Aviana, you have nothing to be sorry for. Yes I miss him. But you are more important than any man. I dont regret anything that happened. Shit, Ill do all over again if I have to. These kids are my world and I would do anything for them and you. Dont ever forget that." She said, Picking up Keyona in her hands, kissing her little nose. 

With that said, we finished enjoying our day at the park. We even put the kids on the swing for th first time an when I say they liked the swings. I meant it. I cant wait til they get older so we can have more brighter days like these ones.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371 39 6
He'd never met someone so innocent.So annoying.So optimistic.So full of light.Not to mention her modest way of life. He hates it.He hates what she do...
1.8K 115 35
"You think I want to live like this?!" He shouts in venom, his eyes bloodshot red from anger. That's when I realize, this isn't the person to get i...
159 16 8
On a journey to figure out her purpose, Nessa stumbles into a world she's only ever read books about. Miguel Russo was a dark, ruthless and complicat...
15.8K 538 20
"It feels like tasting poison, the more my tongue discovers her flesh the more addicted I become." Adeline seeks comfort in her studies, she...