Drarry One-Shots

By You1Dont2Know3Me4

Primarily fluff and comedy, some angst and some smut. Enjoy, and feel free to request chapters! More

Stumbling into your Commons
Group Chat
Birthday
Angst!!!
Glasses and Virginity
Happy New Years
Tonight You're Perfect
Pain
A Few Minutes Early
Snake in the Lions Den
Conspiring
The Gambler
Aged
Aged: Part Two (Smut)
Innocence
Muffliato Gone Wrong
Innocence: A book???
THIS BOOK IS GOING TO BE DELETED

Choked Out

27.8K 506 1.4K
By You1Dont2Know3Me4

Third Person

"You fucking bastard!" Harry hissed, slamming Draco again the wall, causing the smaller boy to cry out in pain with an aggressive glare.

"It's not my fault Hermione is so easy to offend," he sneered back, his gray eyes flashing with malice.

"It's your fault that you verbally attacked her in the first place!"

Harry was growling, getting up in Dracos face, both of them breathing heavily with fury dancing in their eyes. Every muscle was pulled taut, prepared, ready to strike or block a blow.

"Like I haven't done the same thing for the last seven and a half years of my life," he bristled, shoving Harry off of him. "It's not my fault she's suddenly sensitive this year!"

"Stop squirming you fucking snake!" Harry roared, finally getting Draco pinned- with a hand around his pale, slender throat. A throat that seemed to fit perfectly into the palm of Harry's large, calloused hand.

Dracos eyes widened immediately, fear in his eyes. "Potter, don't," he breathed, his voice weak even though there was no real pressure on his throat.

"Scared, Malfoy?" Harry leaned in, his lips curled into a harsh snarl, wide, glassy eyes meeting hard green ones.

"Never," Draco snapped, seeming to get his brashness back, though it quickly faltered when the tan hand around his throat tightened. "Please-" He managed weakly, but Harry only squeezed tighter, glaring.

"Everyone's scared of dying in one way in particular. Is this yours? Being choked to death?" Harry's grip tightened an it broke out of Draco like a trapped demon, frightening Harry enough to lessen his grip.

It was a barely audible noise, but it echoed like a cannon shot in Harry's ear- the soft whimper as his eyes rolled back in his head, trembling slightly. Draco reached up once he regained his bearings and grabbed Harry's wrist, trying to push him off, but something switched in Harry's brain and all he wanted was for Draco to whimper again. He wanted to see the fear in his eyes, to watch as the boy struggled to breath, to watch his eyes roll back in the pleasure he was trying to mask. "Please-" Draco pleaded, desperately tugging at Harry's wrist, though he was suddenly weak.

Once he looked up to meet Harry's eyes, however, he saw that animalistic look in his eyes- the darkened iris, the blown pupil. His eyes widened further as the grip on his throat tightened, a soft gasp building up in his chest, restrained by the threatening grip on his throat. He could feel his blood rushing south, though he couldn't tell if it was because it couldn't go north or if he was more into this than he thought. As soon as Harry squeezed tighter, the moan broke out, his eyelids fluttering as his eyes rolled back slightly, and he definitely knew that he was more into this.

Harry, on the other hand, was mesmerized by the sound, the soft yet unmistakable sound of pleasure that he was coaxing out of Draco through the form of choking, and was all too aware of the jump in his trousers every time Draco make a noise or tugged meagerly at Harry's wrist, his eyes wide and shocked, glassy and confused.

"Potter..."

After a few moments, Draco completely switched his course of action, and instead of trying to push Harry away, he followed the path of Harry's hand and placed his own hand over it, pressing and forcing Harry to tighten his grip, eliciting a pornographic moan from Draco and a pathetic noise from Harry.

In the next few seconds, Harry crashed his lips against Dracos, listening to the latter gasp weakly before moaning as his tightened his grip on the blonds throat. "Moan," Harry growled, his eyes filled with an aroused anger as he tightened his grip on the dainty, slender and pale throat. "Moan like the fucking whore you are."

Draco moaned compliantly, panting heavily as he stared into Harry's eyes. "God," he croaked, trying to catch his breath, which quickly failed to catch up with him due to Harry gripping his erection through his trousers, the gasping cry that tore out of his lungs rendering him breathless.

"Potter, Potter, oh-" Draco was left a panting, gasping and moaning mess as Harry reached into his trousers, releasing his grip on his throat until his hand was merely against the now reddened object while gripping onto Dracos length firmly, the blond gasping and jerking in Harry's tight grasp.

"Please," Draco whimpered, trying to close Harry's hand around his throat, but the man was resisting, solely focused on bringing the smaller boy to the brink of his orgasm, which didn't take long in the slightest.

Draco was practically sobbing, tears pooling in his eyes, his breathing hitched and uneven, hips jerking erratically onto the tight heat of Harry's calloused palm, desperately chasing an orgasm. Right before he came, Harry finally closed his hand on Dracos throat, almost completely restricting his airflow, enough to restrain Dracos moans as he thrashed in Harry's grip. He was breathlessly sobbing as he came in blindingly intense spurts, weak, choked gasping noises leaving his mouth, which was opening and closing almost soundlessly.

Harry leaned him against the wall, helping to hold him up as he rode out his orgasm, jerking as silent tears rolled down his cheeks at the almost painful orgasm he was experiencing, faintly feeling Harry's lips caressing and licking at an exposed area of his throat, until his hand was finally pulled away and Malfoy gasped a few times, swayed, and promptly collapsed into Harry's arms, knocked unconscious by all the contributing factors of his experience.

Harry couldn't help but smile, hoisting up the blond and walking him to the Slytherin dorms, carefully propping him up next to the portrait and slinking away to the Gryffindor dorms.

The next day, he was almost certain that last night had been a dream, until he saw Draco with red bruises, in the perfect shape of a hand, imprinted along his throat, glaring at everyone who tried to talk to him.

When he caught Harry staring in awe, he sneered and looked back down, but found himself looking up to meet Potters gaze again, gnawing at his bottom lip and gazing at Harry with an almost innocent look in his eyes- one that left Harry's cock straining in his trousers while Draco smirked knowingly, proceeding to ignore Harry entirely.

○~○

"I thought last night was a dream."

Harry caught Draco by the back of his shirt, pulling him into an abandoned classroom, making Draco squeak in surprise and glare at the smirking, larger boy. "I wish it was."

"Do you really, though?" Harry took a step closer, watching as Draco instinctively took a step back, conveniently pinning himself against the wall.

"This hurts more than you may think, Potter," Draco huffed, reaching up go press at his throat, wincing when the swollen flesh indented, leaving pale fingerprints in their wake.

Harry almost looked guilty, frowning apologetically. "I'm sorry. I didn't- I didn't mean to force myself on you last night. I didn't mean to hurt you either. I... Well, got lost in the moment I guess."

"It's... It's alright. I did too. We were both to blame."

They both stayed silent for a bit. "Thanks for not leaving me there," Draco timidly added, scuffing the floor with the tip of his shoe.

"Uh... Yeah. No problem."

"..."

"Things are a lot easier when there's nothing to say but... Well, moaning," Harry mumbled with a soft flush, smiling awkwardly at Draco, who did the same back.

"True."

They stayed quiet a while longer, clearly not knowing what to say to lighten the awkward environment. After a long silence, Harry cleared his throat. "Can I heal that for you?"

"What?"

"Your... Your neck. Can I heal it for you?"

Draco looked shocked, his eyes widening, a look of confusing flashing across his features. "You know healing spells?"

"Erm, wordless," Harry mumbled, flushing sheepishly.

Draco frowned, shifting. "I suppose you owe me for causing this mess."

Harry smiled awkwardly bringing a hand up towards Draco before hesitating. "May I?"

Draco nodded, watching at Harry tenatively placed his hand over his throat. After a bit, Harry pulled away. "There. Does it feel better?"

Pressing his fingers into his throat gently, Draco nodded. "It does. Thank you." After Harry nodded, another long silence proceeded.

"I'm sorry about Granger," Draco mumbled, twisting his hands behind his back with a flush that Harry could only describe as cute. His antics- from biting his lower lip, wringing his hands behind his back, looking at him so innocently- It was all so utterly cute.

Harry found his voice choked up when he went to respond, clearing his throat before trying again. "Er, she'll live."

Draco nodded, shifting his weight from heel to toe, looking awkward. It was weird to think that this is what Draco acted like when he isn't fighting or sneering- It seemed like two completely different people.

"You're a lot more attractive when you're not sneering," Harry blurted out, flushing once he realize what he'd said, but didn't regret it when Draco looked up at him with wide, shocked eyes- the innocent look, like that of a sheltered teen just released into a world of immature seventeen year olds.

Except this sheltered teen had an undeniable kink for being choked.

"Has anyone else ever choked you?" Harry asked, bringing his hand up to caress the pale, slender throat with the rough, calloused pad of his thumb while Dracos breathing hitched.

"No."

"I'm the only one?"

"Yeah."

"Can I do it again?"

There was a heavy silence, in which Harry stared into Dracos eyes and Draco stared back for several moments before tilting his head away and nodding with a flush. Harry couldn't suppress the excitement that flashed in his eyes as he slowly trailed his hand around Dracos throat- and squeezed. Draco sagged against the wall, his pupils blown wide as the two retained eye contact, Dracos mouth falling open slightly.

Then Harry pressed up closer to Draco and his eyes fluttered shut, a guttural moan escaping him as he desperately pulled Harry closer, nails digging into his toned back through his robes. "God," Draco choked out, panting, desperate to get air to his lungs while Harry used his spare hand to aggressively grope at Dracos arse, which the blond arched into with a grateful moan.

"Harry, please," Draco whimpered, clawing at Harry's back to draw him closer.

"Please what?" The raven-haired boy nipped at Dracos jaw, using his body to press him harder into the wall.

"Fuck me," Draco whispered, causing Harry to freeze, momentarily release Dracos throat.

"Make sure you're positive, think for a bit for me, okay? I don't want to do anything you'll regret tomorrow."

Draco blinked, shocked by the consideration and restrain the obviously horny teen was showing, despite the fact that he obviously wanted to fuck Draco. The blond didn't respond for several moments, staring at Harry, before reaching up and grabbing Harry's hand, bringing it behind his back and getting up on his tip-toes, nuzzling against the Ravens ear with his nose. "Fuck me Harry. Please."

He didn't hesitate after that. He picked up the smaller boy, the Slytherins legs wrapping around his waist while Harry held him up by his arse, shamelessly kneading at the flesh as he apparated them to the Gryffindor dorms, kissing Draco as he collapsed onto the bed, straddling the smaller boys hips, ever thankful that everyone was in class as he attacked Dracos throat with his teeth and tongue, leaving bruising teeth marks while he gasp and moaned under Harry, writhing and begging.

"Harry, Harry," the smaller boy chanted, panting heavily. "Please, fuck me, please,"

"Whatever you want," Harry murmured, looking at the blonds face for permission as he traced under the silver and green sweater vest. Upon the nod he received, he pulled the article of clothing up over Dracos head, tossing it to the side before attacking the buttons of the long-sleeve button down, removing that as well, until Dracos pale, creamy skin was revealed.

"Fucking gorgeous," Harry praised, leaving hickeys all over his chest while simultaneously removing the blonds trousers and pants, allowing the swollen, pink cock to be released of its confines, a soft whimper leaving Dracos lips.

Harry hastily undressed himself, kissing Draco meanwhile, bracing his hands on the slimmer boys hips. "Are you still sure?"

"Harry, I swear, if you don't start to fuck me in the next five minutes I'm going to clock you."

"Alright, alright," Harry chuckled, adjusting Dracos legs so they were tented at the knees, spreading his thighs apart.

The raven felt himself harden more at the sight of the breathless, sweaty, vulnerable boy in front of him, moaning as he captured Dracos lips at the same time he entered a single digit up to the first knuckle, having already spoken protective and slicking charms.

The blond gasped against Harry's lips, thrusting his hips down as Harry slowly entered the digit until it couldn't move any further. "Ready for a second?"

Draco made an unintelligible noise that Harry took as a yes. He was surprised at how relaxed Draco was, inserting a second finger being much easier than he anticipated. He scissored and curled his fingers, listening as Draco moaned and writhed beneath him, his eyes rolled back. "Hurry, hurry, Harry, please-"

The larger boy quickly complied, inserting a third digit and curling his fingers, grinning as Draco let out a sobbing moan, babbling wordlessly as Harry massaged his prostate, his head tossing desperately from side to side, back arching. He whined once Harry removed his fingers, eyes flying open and reaching for Harry, grabbing his hand and desperately bringing it up to his neck, tilting his head back to expose the slender throat for easier access.

"So gorgeous," Harry choked out, lining himself up, his cock so hard it hurt, both of them gasping as he pushed in. "So fucking gorgeous." He finally applied pressure to Dracos throat as he slowly thrust in, pulling out and driving himself further into the tight heat of the yelping and moaning boy beneath him.

Once he was fully seated, hips pressed against hips, Harry took a small break, panting, using his free hand to wrap around the base of Dracos neglected cock, simultaneously tightening his grip on the convulsing throat that lay in his right palm. The blond was panting, face flushed and hair splayed around his head like a halo. His swollen, bruised lips were parted, sweat beading on his forehead, his cheeks a bright cherry red. His abdomen was tight, his hips jerking up onto the tight grip of Harry's palm while thrusting down onto his cock.

"Move." The croaked words spurred the Raven into action, pulling out before ramming back in, feeling the blonds entire body jolt as he cried out, back arching up off the bed.

"Fuck, fuck, Harry, harder!"

It wasn't long until the bed was slamming up against the wall, Harry's hand tightening on Dracos pale, slender throat as he came deep inside the man before him, Draco following in suit, coming in hard spurts across his chest with choked out moans. Unrestrained tears of pleasure flowed down his face, his entire body spasming alongside his orgasm.

Harry pulled out carefully, collapsing next to the Slytherin boy, caressing the reddened throat with his thumb. "Hey Draco?"

"Mm?" Draco turned his head to bury his face in the side of Harry's chest, resting his head on Harry's bicep while his arm curled around the ravens chest, Harry's own arm wrapping around Dracos shoulders.

"I think I've liked you since sixth year."

"I know I've liked you since sixth year," Draco mumbled, hiding his reddening face.

"Really?"

"Mhm."

They were both silent for a while. "Draco?"

"Mm?"

"Will go on a date with me this weekend? Hogsmead?"

"Of course I will you idiot."

Harry laughed, bringing Draco closer to kiss his temple before drifting off into a blissful sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 2K 31
A collection of oneshots to portray the l o v e between Draco and Harry :) I hope you all enjoy! In this collection we have some ~angsty~ and FLUFFY...
11.9K 208 31
A collection of Drarry Oneshots I've written and collected over the years *SMUT WARINGING*
81.4K 1.8K 85
This will simply be various scenarios involving whatever fictional character I'm feeling that day. There will be both fluff and smut included in thes...