mutual (Jeff the Killer x Rea...

By waluigisspawn

(y/n) was a killer. And she happened to kill Jeffs victims, much to his disapproval. So naturally, he decide... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10

6

511 11 2
By waluigisspawn

1/12/20 ( 2379 words)

(y/n) POV

It smells like paper. In a good way. The smell of new paper, mixed with the scent of the night, that emerged through the open window behind the desk. I wanted to go outside.

Me and the creature called "the Slender Man", or just Slender, sat in his office for about two hours now. He explained what the mansions purpose is and kinda the basics.

I didn't know what to say. That was a lot to take in. While my brain tried to process the information, I looked around the office. Me and Slender sat at a dark, wooden desk. Like those big, impressive mafioso desks. There were also two antique bookshelves, in a different shade of brown and visibly chipped. Both were filled with all kinds of books, science books, technical literature, as well as classics such as "Romeo and Juliet". I missed reading. I haven't really had books with me all the time, since they're heavy, take alot of space etcetera. But I used to love reading when I was younger. Then there were some books in languages I didn't know, and I decided not to look further into it. That never ends good in movies. The rest of the room was full of normal office stuff, papers, files so on and so forth. But in one corner, there laid something very important to me. My backpack.

"Go ahead. Take it. All your belongings are inside." Slender said when he noticed my gaze. "Thank you" I mumbled, and rushed to my beloved backpack and hugged it. It was like my safe haven. As Slender said, everything was inside. My headphones, my phone, my lockpicks, money, clothes everything. I genuinely don't know how because I clearly recall my backpack catching fire but oh well.

I sat back down in the chair and let everything he said go through my head, while he just calmly sat and waited.

"Why am I here then? You could've just rescued Jeff out the house and left me there. After all, I'm kinda his enemy."

"I don't create this mansions residents. Some of them are plain human. I -"

"SOME of them? Are you telling me not everyone here is human? So monsters aren't legends?" I interrupted him. But he just looked at me. With his blank face.
"Oh. Right. I'm sorry. But.. who exactly isn't human here? I mean, obviously Jeff isn't but-"

"He is." Damn, ok. So the story is true I guess. "But that's not something for me to tell you. As I said, I don't create the mansions residents. I just take them to the mansion as soon as I encounter one, or someone about to become one. As soon as a Killer is close to the mansion, it will call for them. Have you perhaps tried to leave town but something kept you from doing so? Or in reverse, when you were close to town, something tugged on your mind and led you here?" he asked. I thought about it and he was right.

At some point I considered leaving town because of Jeff, but something told me not to. I nodded.

"Then this is a proposal. We still have room for one more resident." he finished.

"And what if I don't want to?" I asked. "I still have this Jeff problem." And my I-like-to-be-alone problem. "This is an offer. I'm not forcing you to do anything. And about Jeff, don't let that get to you. I'm certain you are able to handle him. And he'll stop at some point. For now, you can stay at the mansion, and please consider a permanent stay. But once you're one of them, you can't go back. Don't forget that." he said. I lightly nodded. Not like I really have something to go back to anyways.

"You may now do whatever you feel like. You can sleep in the same room you woke up in today, there's a bathroom in the hallway, and towels are in your room. I'll introduce you to the others in the morning. If you want to take a walk please take someone with you, since the woods in this area aren't safe for you yet and not everyone is aware of you." he said.
I nodded again and walked to the door, until I remembered something and stopped in front of it. "Yes, child?"

"Becoming one of them... Is it something genetic? Are some people 'destined' to become murderers?"
He didn't respond right away. "Why are you asking?"

"Nothing important. Nevermind."
I turned back and left, closing the door behind me. I didn't feel like taking a full-grown walk yet. Today was exhausting. Really exhausting.

I decided to look around the house, and maybe just step outside for a little air.
I put on my backpack, and quickly recognized the door I fell out of when EJ opened it. On one end, I saw the stairs to the bedrooms and the front door, and on the other end should be the kitchen and the living room. I saw that the light was on upstairs, and I could make out Hoodie and Ben talking. But the living room area seemed to be clear.

I made my way to the living room. It wasn't small, but it wasn't big too. I couldn't see the color of the room, but I didn't want to switch on the light either. I'll be fine. But there was a big window on the right, along with a glass door. The backyard. That's what big mama was looking for. I could make out a couch and a couple of armchairs of some kind, and the entrance of the kitchen. Stepping in, I could also see a shiny flatscreen TV on the same wall as the hallway door, and at least 4 different video game-consoles under it.
I ignored everything, went right to the door and slid out into the darkness. It smelled like outside. It smelled like night and rain, and a little bit like wet dirt.

Well the mansion is in the woods but still. I can't think of a better smell right now. There was a small wooden veranda thingy, and stairs to go down to the grass.

It's probably wet, but then again who cares. I was about to step onto the grass, but then I realized I only had socks on.

"Oh God fuckin damnit. I've been through so much today, I can't take this right now." I continued to curse and mutter under my breath, until I realized my shoes might be in my backpack.

I put it off, knelt next down and opened it. "YES" I whisper-yelled to myself. There they were. My antique pair of ( whatever shoes you like:)), from back in the day. I skillfully put them on within seconds and was gonna close my backpack and swing it onto my shoulders, but stopped.
I was contemplating whether to listen to music, but decided against it. I'm rarely this far out in the woods, I might as well just listen to the trees. I still got out my phone to check the time, and thankfully it wasn't dead. Haven't thought about the fact that it might not be charged.

It had 15% and it was 12am. That's all I wanted to know. I looked for my knife too, just in case, and found it in the front pocket. I put my phone back and left my knife untouched. I continued my journey, and started walking circles in the backyard, trying to stay as far from the woods as possible. I wasn't one to take warnings lightly. I hate taking risks. Kind of. If I know I'm capable of something, then it's not a risk. Like jumping from one roof to another.

But there's gotta be something dangerous in the woods.
But then again, why even stay here at
all? I could just leave.

I sighed, and laid on the wet grass, using my backpack as a pillow.
I tried to relax. Time for (y/n)'s thinky-thoughts. I found out a lot today. A lot-lot. But I'm not tired. I've probably slept 24 hours straight after the Jeff thing. I'm just exhausted.

I could see all the stars out here. When did I last take the time to actually look at the stars? Now that I think about it, it's probably been years. I wasn't out at night alot back then. And if I was, I never paid attention to the sky. What a waste. I feel really stupid right now.

I'm telling myself how free I am all the time but now I realize that all the times when people in movies were all like "wow, this is such a pretty view!" they weren't tryna be dramatic. I thought pretty views were overrated. But it's true. I've had plenty of opportunities to see pretty views, but I didn't.

I actually found a couple of star constellations. I love pretty views. From now on, I'm going to use these opportunities to stargaze, or look at sunsets, or look down on cities off of cliffs or something.
What if I died back there with Jeff?
This is what life is about, isn't it? Pretty views and people. I think. I used to enjoy people's company. I still do. I mean, I wasn't particularly lonely or depressed over the past months.

How'd I end up here?

I remember being a happy child, with a happy family, with a happy brother. Was he actually happy? Probably not. Then all of.. that wouldn't have happened.

A lot of time has passed. I don't know how many months. 11. Should be 11. At least I'm going to settle on eleven. It's October now, and November seems pretty much around the time it happened.

For the next few minutes I just laid there quietly. I tried to breathe as quiet as I could.

I enjoy the silence. I feel good. Not ecstatic good, but just mentally calm. Peaceful.

That was until suddenly something threw itself on top of me and basically rolled through half the backyard with me, stopping in a puddle of mud, said someone above me. At first I thought I was gonna die, because Slender said I shouldn't go out but it felt somehow.. familiar?
They pinned me by my arms, limiting my my movements, but they didn't hit me or something. What the?

It was really dark, so I could not see who attacked me but I recognized the scent.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR SHITHEAD" I whisper yelled. I didn't wanna draw any attention.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK IT'S FOR?" he whisper yelled back.

"I DON'T KNOW FUCKTARD"

"Hmm, let's see. You killed my victims, and then you had the audacity to stab me." he whispered. Well that summed it up pretty nicely.

"Yeah, but if you wouldn't have attacked me in the park in the first place, I wouldn't have stabbed you. Same goes for the other time at the house. And you stabbed me too! We're even! " He looked down on me for another twenty seconds and seemed to contemplate before responding.

"And my victims? Have an answer for that too?"

"Well I-'' I looked for a way to justify or defend muself but he wasn't exactly wrong (for once)." -no. That sucks ass and everything but what am I supposed to do? Bring them back? Live with it and stop being so petty. I stabbed you, you stabbed me, an eye for an eye."

Since I knew I couldn't fight him in this position, I just glared up at him until he let go & rolled off of me, and sat up about two feet away. I sat up too and continued to glare at him.

"Stop glaring at me!" He whispered.
I did a 'tch' sound and turned away.

Thinking about it, this is what, the third time he did that. Pinning me down. It's getting boring. On the other hand, it's effective.

After another moment of silence Jeff realized something. "Why are we whispering anyway?" he whisper- yelled again.

I couldn't help but bust a gut. Just the sheer banality of the situation. And the fact he whisper-yelled too!
That's actually adorable. Wait, ew no, scratch that.

"The fuck are you laughing for huh? And how did you know it was me?" he whispered.

"I don't know. I'm in a good mood. And I recognized your scent. Also you're the only one to attack like that."

"What kind of creep are you to recognise my scent ?The fuck are you doing here anyway? Slender told you not to go outside alone. You wanna die honkie?"

"I was contemplating. And looking at the stars."

He didn't react.

"jeff.exe is not responding." I whispered.

Silence.

He wasn't even mad anymore. I think. Shit, I broke him. Is he dead?
Maybe I'm dead? No. I could still feel the stab wound. As well as every bruise and scratch I got from rolling around in the ground.

"What were you doing here? You were outside before me." I asked.

What if he's actually braindead now? How am I supposed to explain Slender that I accidentally killed Jeff? I stood up too. That seemed to wake him up.

"None of your business, bitch." he sneered. But he didn't stop whispering.

"Well, no obviously not. But you're the one who attacked me, dickhead."

"Fuck you! If you hadn't killed my victims, you wouldn't be here in the first place."

"Oh yea? Well you're lucky, because I might actually stay here forever." I grinned at him, although I couldn't see his expression and was certain he couldn't see mine either.

"You think I give a fuck? Just because you're a killer that doesn't mean you're safe. If I was you I'd stay out of my business."

"Fine with me." I said. He didn't say anything else. He wasn't gonna kill me, and he wasn't gonna talk to me. For me this was over and I was just really dirty.

With that I went inside, and left Jeff behind. Just when I got in, the light in the living room turned on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 4.6K 23
Hello! Welcome to my book! By reading this you'll find out what its like to date these psychos. I'm sorry in advance for Out of character-ness and l...
2.6K 171 30
(This story is major cringe for me to see with my own eyes in the year 2021, but not when I wrote it years ago so there's plenty of grammar/spelling...
12K 414 24
《𝑺𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔》 '𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥.' After getting hacked, you were invited to some random group chat filled w...
993K 16.1K 197
Well whaddya know whaddya know I actually managed to fill up an entire book with these bloody headcannons. And, surprise surprise, I have an overacti...