The Third Saiyan

By ArcticFox20

What if Vegeta and Goku weren't the only two Saiyan children to escape? What if a third Saiyan born a few yea... More

Intro
Junior Attacks, Defend Earth!!!
Another Saiyan?
Capsule Corp
Who To Bring Back?
Tournament of Power (P1)
Alert!
T.o.P. (P2)
TOP (P3)
TOP (FINAL)
Attention!
The Saiyans Arrive
A Thanks To BSGNetwork
Emperor of the Universe arrives!
Thorn's Return To Earth
(What-If) Super Saiyan 3 but Blue?
Familiar Face
Different World, Same Problems
Thorn Vs Perfect Cell
Hardcore Training
Bojack's Resurrection
Hardcore Training (Thorn/Gohan)
Warrior (Thorn SSGSS3)
Almost Easy (Goku SSBK)
Hail to the King (Vegeta Blue Evolution)
Saving A Loved One
Training with Reina
A Hero And....A Princess?
Questions...
Thorn's True Rage Unleashed
One Last Fight
Just A Thought
Fan Requested Chapter
Explanation.
Time of Reflection
DB Legends Ideas
Finish the Fight
I Have An Idea, Need Opinions
Changing Fates
SSGSS3 Mastery Training
Learning Control over Power

Hero and Princess [Part 2]

284 0 0
By ArcticFox20

[PART TWO STARTS RIGHT NOW! ENJOY!]

After leaving the Temple of Time and making their way to Hyrule Field, Thorn and Link began their trek to a place called the Kokiri Forest. During their walk Link said while looking at the map he had been given a while back "We need to go to that ranch in front of us...there's a horse there that by now should be ready to be purchased." Thorn then said while grabbing Link's tunic "Hang on, I can get us there faster than running." Link went to ask what he meant by this and then Thorn began to fly them to the ranch making Link wonder how he could do this himself. Once they landed inside of the ranch Link walked towards the area where the horses were allowed to roam and after a small search he found the horse that he had seen there as a child, the horse was a light brown with some white hair for their mane. Thorn followed Link only to be stopped by a man who said to them both "Ah...customers! What can I do for you?" Link explained that he was looking for a horse that he could use on his journey while Thorn walked around looking at the horses that were in the penned area, as he stood there the horse that Link wanted happened to walk over to him and begin to smell him. Thorn began to stick his hand out only for a teenage girl to say out loud "Seems she's interested in you." Thorn then said while petting the horse very gently "Seems that way to me...mind if I ask what's the name of this horse?" The teenager then said while brushing the horse's mane "Her name is Epona...she's been here for a while now and no one has come here to claim her. Well there was one person but he hasn't been here since he was a child." Thorn listened to the girl speak however judging by how she was speaking it was clear that she was telling him that Link was supposed to be the owner of Epona and he never took that offer.

[Timeskip-Forest Temple]

After their long journey from the ranch to the Forest and then venturing through the Lost Woods, Link and Thorn had arrived at the Forest Temple and were ready to make their way through it to save Saria. As they walked closer to the entrance of the Temple Thorn said while putting his hand in front of Link "Stop...I can sense enemies around us." Thorn channeled some of his ki in his hand and then he fired it into the ground making the Wolfos that were hiding appear, Link stood ready however the wolves were knocked out making Thorn say "We have a few hours before they wake up so don't worry about them attacking you." Link observed the area as did Navi and they both knew he was right, while Thorn might've been very powerful he never let that power go to his head and as a result Thorn has been training himself to reach beyond what he could only dream of.

[TIMESKIP/PHANTOM GANONDORF]

After getting through every challenge that was thrown at them, Thorn and Link had entered the room where Saria was supposedly taken. As they observed the room all they saw were paintings of the same backdrop, Thorn looked closer at each one and using his senses Thorn was able to tell that phantom Ganondorf was about to emerge from one of them. Just then iron bars appeared blocking the staircase which made Link jump due to the speed and sound of the bars blocking the door however Thorn smiled and said "Is that all you got? Come on Ganondorf...show me what you've really got!" Just then the phantom emerged making Thorn fire off a Kamehameha at the phantom disintegrating it once again just like in the Temple of Time. Link wasn't shocked this time however Thorn was worried about how fast he killed the phantom, his thought process was based on how he had to go Super Saiyan just to kill it before so why was he able to kill the phantom this time in his base form? After a few moments Thorn figured out what really happened as to why he felt this way and that was due to something he had forgotten about, his energy even though he wasn't in a godly form had been purified when he trained with Whis directly. In this case Ganondorf was nothing but pure evil and with Thorn's energy being the exact opposite of Ganondorf he was able to slay the phantom with relative ease. Link grabbed the heart container in the room and stepped into a portal that appeared as did Thorn, once they entered the portal there they saw Saria and another sage named Rauru. This first sage asked who Thorn was and after hearing about who he was and why he was there Rauru said to Thorn "Lend Link your strength...he will need it during this part of his adventure, I know he is the key to beating Ganondorf but if it happens the way I pray that it doesn't lead-" just then Thorn cut off the Sage's words by saying "You want me to end Ganondorf's life if Link cannot correct?" Rauru nodded in approval and Thorn said after a small bow "It shall be done as you say..I will do what I can to help Link and I will save the rest of your Sages." It was then that Saria arrived and when Thorn faced her all he saw was a small child with green hair and equally green outfit, he was skeptical that she was a sage however Rauru assured Thorn by saying "Even though Saria may look like a child...she is one of our best Sages. Don't discount her size for her strength and determination." Thorn knelt down and said to Saria "So you are the Sage of the Forest I take it? It's an honor to meet you...call me Thorn." Saria smiled and said after hugging Thorn "Thanks for saving my life and helping Link."

[TIMESKIP 2-AFTER SAVING ALL SAGES]

After a long and lengthy journey it was finally time to go after Ganondorf, Link had been taking his time gathering more and more magic energy as well as gathering more items to use during the fight while Thorn being the saiyan that he was fought the heavy bosses that stood in Link's way no matter what. Thorn stared at the castle and said to Link "Whatever happens here will shape the course of Hyrule as well your life, be ready for anything that happens and always stay focused." Link brimming with both courage and confidence thanks to Thorn's words said to the saiyan "I would say the same to you however you already know that so I'll tell you what Rauru told me to tell you, if I cannot complete my mission then I want you to save Hyrule in my stead." Thorn nodded and said after a small pause "You still remember how to fight against energy blasts right?" Link nodded and after a small refresher just to be safe a magic bridge extended however Thorn flew over the gap while Link ran across and entering the castle. Thorn paused and used a mental Link that connected to Rauru as he said to the Sage (We are entering the castle...hopefully this ends how you planned it.) Rauru agreed with Thorn as well as tell Thorn that he along with the other Sages would pray for their mission to be completed.

(Ganondorf's Castle)

After entering the castle it was obvious that the place was no longer home to the Royal Family but instead the home of the evil king known as Ganondorf, Link felt the evil energy however he steadied himself while Thorn tried his best to sense where Ganondorf was however due to the amount of enemies in the castle it wasn't very easy. Thorn then said while grabbing Link's tunic "I think I know where Ganondorf is...i can attempt to get us there however you will need to be ready no matter what." Link nodded and after verifying the location Thorn used instant transmission to warp them to Ganondorf's room where this is what they saw:

Thorn powered up his kaioken form and said while staring at Ganondorf "You may have everything you desired in this room but you will not have them, not as long I stand here!" Ganondorf smiled and after his usual evil laugh he said to Thorn "Mighty big talk for someone who hasn't felt my true power!" Thorn and Link smiled at each other however what Link didn't expect was for Thorn to say "Good luck partner." Navi agreed however they then felt a mass of evil waves that rocked Navi and Link however for Thorn it didn't affect him which angered Ganondorf. The king of evil simply said with venom laced in his words "How can you stand after feeling those waves?" Thorn simply said after powering up to his God form which looked like this from Ganondorf's perspective:

Thorn then said to Ganondorf "This is your answer...I've reached the power of the Gods and now I can simply walk through your evil energy without any negative effects." Ganondorf hid his shock however Link did not as he couldn't believe that Thorn was that strong! It was then that Ganondorf began to attack the duo, first he dropped the floor which made Link have to jump over to the middle area if Ganondorf ever were to land. Thorn watched Ganondorf hover in the air only for Ganondorf to watch as Thorn did the same, Link could only watch them both as he wasn't able to fly however having Navi nearby he was able to learn that he should use his light arrows if Ganondorf ever gets stunned by something. What Thorn knew was that his God and Blue forms would shield him from the evil nature of Ganondorf's power however he also knew that he wasn't protected like Link was where his life force was the reason he would survive the evil waves and energy output. Ganondorf and Thorn began to clash energy blasts at each other until finally Thorn used his high level of speed to throw punches and kicks however Ganondorf being somewhat of a good fighter was able to dodge some of the onslaught however it was inevitable as Thorn landed a kick that made Ganondorf double over in pain, this allowed Link to fire a light arrow that stunned Ganondorf long enough for Link to attack with the Master Sword. Just then Ganondorf stood up and used his energy to sweep the area where he had fallen making Thorn have to recover while Link simply was able to land on a floor below, Thorn looked on with concern plastered on his face but then that concern changed to anger. Ganondorf smiled with his usual evil grin and said to the saiyan "What's the matter boy? Did I hurt your friend?" Thorn's face showed more anger than usual and this time he didn't speak however he powered up to his blue form which looked like this:

Ganondorf was taken back by this however he only heard from Thorn "This is my Blue form but for you...it's a symbol of your demise. Prepare yourself Ganondorf for I will end your life!" The two men clashed punches and kicks as Link began get back to his feet so that he could climb back up to the main floor where Thorn and Ganondorf were fighting, as Link began the long climb Thorn was holding his own against someone who was matching his Blue form without any transformation. He then separated from Ganondorf only to say to the king of evil "It's not every day I get to fight someone like you...guess I need to stop holding back." Ganondorf charged at Thorn only for this to happen:

After the attack had hit it's mark Link finally reached the top where he saw Thorn staring down Ganondorf who had just taken a very powerful attack from Thorn, the king of evil was able to sit on one knee however as he tried to stand he was unable to so instead what Thorn and Link heard was this "You....you fools think that this is over?! I am...the King of Evil and I will make you both suffer!!" Just then the castle began to shake wildly while Zelda was able to land on the ground feeling the same effects as Thorn and Link, she went to ask who Thorn was however he simply threw her over his shoulder while Link was placed on the other shoulder as Thorn ran outside so he fly to a safe distance from the castle. After seeing the castle demolished Thorn flew down the wreckage with Link and Zelda out of harm's way, as Link and Thorn examined the wreckage this is what they saw:

[Using this video showing what happens if you don't already know.]

Thorn smirked at this change while Link and Zelda along with Navi were scared or worried, the saiyan noticed this and said to Link "Let me weaken him first...you may be strong but without your blade you won't do anything more than anger him which may kill you." Link nodded and used Nayru's Protection for himself which made Thorn say with a smile "This shouldn't take too long in this form." Still standing in his Blue form Thorn stared at the form that Ganon was in and just after ten seconds Thorn knew what had to be done in order for Hyrule to be safe however that would be easier said than done since the Master Sword would technically be the only way to kill Ganon. Thorn powered himself up to his maximum while saying to Ganon "I don't care if you've gotten stronger...I have the power of Gods and this energy will be your downfall!!" Thorn began to charge at Ganon who sliced the air around him as the Saiyan dodged any attack that was thrown out, Link and Zelda watched on as they attempted to get the Master Sword from the ground that surrounded them. Thorn charged once more at Ganon and this time Ganon caught Thorn with heavy strike from a blunt edge on the swords that were present, the saiyan screamed in pain not only from the attack but from the impact he took as his body crashed into a granite pillar. Zelda gasped at this while Link had a look of shock on his face, Thorn didn't move and to make matters worse his blue form faded away leaving him vulnerable to damage should Ganon choose to attack him. Link thought for a moment and after realizing that the master sword was still stuck in the ground he grabbed the hammer he had found a while back and used it as his weapon of choice, Link charged at Ganon who went to attack the hero only for Link to roll underneath and attack the glowing tail that was exposed on Ganon's body. The attack worked however it didn't make Ganon fall but it did anger the king of evil making him attack Link with a tail swipe that sent the hero flying towards the rubble where Thorn was, Zelda gasped once more however her fear was removed as she saw that Link was able to recover just before hitting the rubble. As the hero began to stand up he looked at Thorn who was still out cold, Ganon launched a beam of energy which made Zelda scream out Link's name however instead of our Hero reacting to this it was our Saiyan Thorn who emerged from the rubble and pulling Link from the attack. Link landed on the ground a bit harder than he expected to however when he looked at Thorn this is what he saw:

It was clear that Thorn had survived the attack he sustained earlier however this time instead of fighting with Link he told the Hero of Time "Don't interfere. I'm going to handle this alone." Link thought that Thorn was crazy however he then heard the saiyan scream while powering himself up tremendously and after a bright flash of blue light this is what Link as well as Zelda and Ganon saw:

[Use Song Above]

Thorn had reached his SSGSS3 form which to be put into perspective of how strong it is, Thorn is able to go toe to toe with Beerus even though this form only lasts for 30 minutes due to it's high level of energy drain. Ganon took a step back however it was in vain as Thorn appeared in front of the large beast and delivered a kick that knocked the king of evil down, Thorn was then above Ganon and he began to fire down a high amount of ki blasts that were strong enough to damage Ganon however they wouldn't destroy the only thing keeping the battlefield from crashing into the lava below. Link and Zelda stared in amazement however what they didn't know was that Thorn was slowly losing more and more energy due to how much passive drain there was in that form. Just then Thorn landed in front of them while trying to catch his breath, what began to happen was his energy was getting to the point that it was too low to maintain his SSGSS3 form so he dropped down to his SS2 form while telling Link and Zelda "At this rate I don't think I can keep fighting him." This caused some concern however that was the least of their worries as Thorn was grabbed by Ganon's tail and tossed I to another pillar and again he dropped his form and was out cold. Link summoned all of his strength possible and with the help of his Golden Gauntlets he was finally able to draw the Master Sword which allowed him to he able to damage Ganon however he first had to be able to do that against an enemy who was nearly at full strength even after taking some extreme damage from Thorn's attacks. It was clear to both Link and Zelda that this fight would not he as easy as it was told to them and without Thorn's assistance this fight could be their last, Ganon faced where he tossed Thorn and launched a ball of energy that swallowed the area where he was causing Link and Zelda to gasp and have looks of shock however what really shocked them wasn't what happened but instead was this:

Thorn had not only emerged from the rubble but he had achieved the same power that Goku had discovered during the Tournament of Power that the Gods called Ultra Instinct. What Thorn knew about this power was that no God has ever reached this level of power along with the fact that his form at this current moment was incomplete but in it's current state...it's still deadly in the proper hands and proper mindset. Ganon thinking that Thorn was too weak to fight back went for an attack on the saiyan however in a mere instant Thorn dodged the attack and to his own along with Link, Zelda and Ganon's surprise, Thorn wasn't even touched by the attack! It was then that Thorn went for an attack of his own and this time he did this to Ganon:

After the attack Thorn landed near Link and Zelda and this time he never said a word however Zelda being a partial sage could sense that she had time to use their secret weapon by holding Ganon down long enough for Link to use the sword on the King of Evil. Thorn stared at Link and said in an intense but calming voice "Finish the job Hero! We don't have time to wait!" Link nodded and after running to the downed Ganon this time Link firmly gripped the Master sword as he sliced Ganon's face before finally stabbing the sword into the skull of Ganon, Thorn watched as this happened and as a promise to Rauru Thorn powered himself up and began to charge a Kamehameha so that Ganon would never be able to return to the land of Hyrule. The attack connected with relative ease and after a few seconds the so called king of evil had been slain and as a result the curse of Link and Zelda having to fight Ganondorf had been lifted. As Thorn powered down from Ultra Instinct a golden triangle appeared and headed towards Thorn, thinking it was an attack he defended himself however the triangle turned out to be part of the Triforce. The piece then latched onto Thorn's hand causing some discomfort to the saiyan however as he went to stop the process Zelda stopped him by grabbing his arm and saying "Don't! Please take that piece with you...keep it safe as much as you can Thorn." Zelda went to explain what the Triforce of power would do however Thorn already knew as he had asked Rauru the last time he and Link talked after saving the Sages, Thorn accepted the piece if the Triforce however he knew that it would tempt him into going to the dark side just like Ganondorf so for the first time in his life, Thorn went into a life of seclusion while trained himself to master the powers of his newfound source as well as harness its powers to increase his own strength. After the battle had been declared over and after restoring the land Zelda asked for the Ocarina of Time which Link went to hand over however Thorn stopped them both and said "No...why don't you keep that safe Link? As for you Zelda...let him stay with you as your king?" The offer was actually great however for Link he had missed out on his childhood and for Zelda she wasn't sure if she was ready for the throne however it was then that Thor said something unthinkable...he said to them both still battered and bruised from the fight "I'm going to head back to my world now...I have already overstayed my welcome and I've saved this world from the threat you two had here so I am no longer needed here. Good luck with everything and I wish you the best of luck with whatever you two do in the future." As Thorn went to signal for Whis to send him home Thorn passed out from exhaustion, the Sages appeared and said to Link and Zelda "Do not worry....he is alright, our savior here has just passed out from working himself too hard. We will call for the person that can send him home as well as allow him free access to this world now that he holds a piece of the Triforce." It was then that Whis arrived saying to the group "Thank you for calling me here...how did he do?" Link and Zelda filled Whis in in how the fight went as well as explain that form Thorn had where he looked normal but it wasn't his normal form. Whis looked at Thorn who was still out cold only to say in his usual tone "I see...well allow me to take my warrior home and thank you for letting him assist you." Rauru then said to Whis while showing Thorn's hand "Thanks to this triangle mark on his hand he has free access to this world if he should ever feel the desire to come here again or if we ever need his help again." Whis nodded and said with a smile "Well that's helpful...Good luck to you all!" With that Whis took Thorn and began the travel to their world where Whis noticed a camera and said "Don't worry about Thorn...by the next chapter he should he awake! See you all again!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 32 22
Well, I am new to writing stuff so I may not know what am I doing but I hope you like my new concept. If you are a Saiyan, then chances are, you will...
41.9K 730 23
Son Goku and Piccolo accidentally get sent into the MCU universe, changing the course of it's history as the God level beings become the universe's m...
2.1K 26 11
What if, Goku had another child? Or maybe two? Or three? Younger than Gohan, but older than Goten? Can they handle the challenge that may come their...
81.4K 2K 31
This story will not follow any of dragon ball events (movies, anime or manga). It will be a whole different story with added OCs (not alot OCs anyway...