The Shinobi Behind The Mask(N...

By Sad_Potato_Lord

Y/n Hatake, or the silver flash of the leaf. A rogue ninja that joined the Akatsuki shortly after she murdere... More

Important information to know
1: And here the story begins
2:The encounter
3: The questions
4:lost in thought
5:False sense of safety
6:The Meeting
7:The Anbu
8:This is death
9:The Hokage's office
10:Adjusting
11:Meeting new people
12:Reuniting with an old friend
13:A conversation
14:A wild goose chase
15:Training
16:An invitation
17:The party
18:Party games
19: An unexpected twist
20:A beginning to a new relationship?
22:Poison
23:A sacrifice for the village
24:A chance to make amends
25:Back into reality
26: A date
27:Another chapter
28:A new mission
Special: Fluff Alphabet
29: The return of your tailed beasts
30: Kanashimi's rising temper
31: The boy
32: An old friend's warning
33: The first report
34: Mai is a bitch
35: Temptation
36: What the fuck NaRUto?!
37: Naruto, you damn bastard
38: Day 3: Hi Pakkun!
39: (Insert title here)
39: Houston, we have a problem.
40: Well shit.
41
42: Kakashi is a great dad
43: Hey...thanks
44: Dad jokes
45: THE GRAND FINALE
Smut🍋
Naruto Meets Younger Y/n
His Parents

21:A fake!?

5.2K 156 136
By Sad_Potato_Lord

The birds chirped and the sun arose, y/n groaned slightly but it was muffled by Naruto's chest. "Mpf, Naruto?" She wondered why she was in Naruto's arms but then the memories of last night flooded your mind. 'Oh yeah'

 Her face was tinted with a light pink, "Hey, Naruto, wake up," she said.

Naruto groaned, "No, let's sleep a little more."

Your pov

 You smiled seriously considering but then you started to thinking daylight and remembered that you were out in broad daylight curled up with Naruto where anyone could spot you.

 "Naruto, c'mon, what if someone sees us?"

"Let's them, I don't care," he said groggily.

 You chuckled then your eyes widened, you sensed a familiar chakra approaching. "Shit, Naruto, seriously let go, my dads coming," you said urgently.

 He immediately sprang up and fixed his hair. You did the same and pulled your mask back up, both of you tried your best to make it look like you did not just go to sleep next to each other. Shortly after this quick grooming session, your dad appeared from the trees and into the clearing you and Naruto were in. You slowly floated down.

 "Y/n, you dad's gonna kill me!" Naruto looked worried.

"You should be fine, I don't think he saw us," you said reassuringly.

"No that's not what I'm talking about!." But before he could clarify you landed on the floor and your dad said something.

"Good morning you two." He gave his signature closed-eyed smile.

"Morning dad."

"G-good morning," Naruto replied nervously.

"How was the party?" 

"It was good...I guess," you lied.

"I'm glad to hear that," he said kindly, "anyway, y/n, you should go have breakfast with Jiraiya, I have to talk to Naruto about some missions I have for him." You looked at him suspiciously then you glanced at Naruto and his eyes were begging you not to leave. But your dad ruffled your hair and set you on your way, "Okay."

Naruto's Pov

Y/n left and Naruto was now left with her very intimidating father. "Hello Naruto," Kakashi said in a fake sweet voice that was about to change into an aggressive one.

"H-hi Sensei," Naruto replied.

"I want you to know I don't actually have any missions for you."

 Naruto gulped, "I thought so," he said anxiously. Kakashi's facial expressions changed, his smile turned into a scowl. "I told you to come back by midnight, and not only did you not come back but I found you asleep with my daughter in your arms," he said in an angry tone.

 "Y-you saw that?" Naruto's heart sunk.

"No I didn't, but you just proved my suspicions." Naruto's eyes widened as the older man got closer to him. (That can sound like a pedo move from Kakashi if taken out of context)

 Kakashi threw Naruto over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"Sensei?" Naruto attempted to get out of his grip but Kakashi wouldn't let him because he had a deathly grip on him.

"Don't even try to escape," he growled. 

 Kakashi dragged his student to the nearest lake In Konoha whilst ignoring the boy's protest. "I went over to the party and I saw that you and y/n were gone earlier than everyone else, way earlier."

"I'm sorry Sensei, she just walked out!" Naruto was only partially lying.

"Naruto, I decided to talk to you first because y/n is a good liar, but you, on the other hand, are not all that great." Kakashi increased his grip.

"Hey! I'm not terrible at lying," Naruto defended.

"Since I've spoken to you I've figured out that you slept beside y/n and something went on in that party that made her leave, or you yourself convinced her of doing so."

"What?! Isn't this an invasion of privacy, I think you're overstepping your boundaries Kakashi Sensei," Naruto said accusingly. 

Kakashi sighed, "I suppose I am being a bit nosy," Kakashi release his grip on Naruto. "Thank you Sensei!"

But just as Naruto thought was safe Kakashi threw him into the lake with such a powerful force that it seemed that all the contents in the lake would splash out. 

"But That is my duty as a father!"

"Ahh!" Naruto plummeted straight into the lake creating an enormous backlash from the water. He swam to the surface and spat out water.

"I thought you were gonna let me go," Naruto grumbled.

"I had to do that, it's what fathers are for," Kakashi replied.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."

"Anyway Naruto, I have something serious to talk you about," Kakashi said changing his tone to his usual stoic one.

"I know, I know, I won't stay late out with y/n anymore," Naruto huffed trying to get water out of his clothes.

"No, something that doesn't regard y/n, but that'd be nice," Kakashi said and Naruto rolled his eyes. "Alright, What is it?"

"The Jiraiya that's currently in the village is a fake." 

Naruto's eyes widen, "Why did you send y/n with him! We need to go get her!" Naruto tried to run back to the main part of the village but his Sensei stopped him. "You and I both know she is more than capable to take care of herself. Right now we need to act as normal as possible around him as if we believe his act—" Kakashi was was interrupted by his student. "You Want Me To Wait?! No, we need to kick his ass," Naruto said while throwing his fist in the air.

"No, you need to wait for the right time to strike. We need to find out what he wants first. Until then we won't keep our eye off him," Kakashi informed Naruto.

"Okay!"

Your POV

"Yo, old man, where are you headed?" You followed your old sensei around purposely trying to annoy him but to your surprise, he didn't break. 

 "Looking for you actually," he responded.

You raised an eyebrow, "Why?"

"Can I not try to have a nice breakfast with my old student?"

You eyed him suspiciously but then played along, "I guess."

He's acting weird, i don't like it. There's something off about him, is he hiding something? 

"Hey, Y/n, where's Naruto?"

"He's with my dad, there talking about missions or something," you said without too much care.

"Or something?" He questioned.

"Yeah, he didn't sound too convincing when he said that," you clarified.

"Ah I see, do you think it has to do with your whereabouts last night?"

 You mentally sweat drop, "what do you mean?"

"Your dad came to my place this morning to see if you were there," Jiraiya said.

"Oh," was all you said.

"Where were you last night?" He questioned.

"I fell asleep on my pillow," you easily lied.

"Ah, I see," he said in a not so convinced tone but didn't press any further.

Timeskip

 You look to your side and see a group of pretty women, you turn to face Jiraiya but you were shocked to see he was not drooling over them, as a matter of fact, he wasn't paying any attention to them. 'That's strange'

 "What's up y/n?" Jiraiya spotted you staring at him.

"Oh, I just noticed you weren't goggling over that group of ladies," you said and directed your attention to the group.

"Huh, that?... Yeah I saw them, they're just not my type," he stated.

"Oh okay," you said not convinced but dropped the subject.

 Your eyes lingered on the group of girls, 'not his type? But all of them are pretty busty' 

After that situation, you came to a conclusion.

'There's no doubt about it, this isn't the real Jiraiya. His chakra is different, it's odd like it looks like his but also in a way it doesn't feel like his...does that even make sense? Ugh, there's no time to make sense of my statements, I need to tell my dad...wait, I think he may know already that's why he sent me with him. I guess he's telling Naruto right now. I better keep a close watch on him.'

"Hey that's Naruto right there and my dads with him too...and naruto's wet," you stated and looked towards the teenaged boy and the silvered haired Hokage behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 50 13
The Tora clan has a very powerful kekkei genkai. the power to control blood and bend it to their will. Yuki Tora and her twin Brother lived in a smal...
216K 4.4K 34
KAKASHI LOVE STORY SEASON 1~ (Kakashi X Reader) You're the jinchuuriki of the village konoha and you don't know it yet. People from the village lo...
21.5K 314 63
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
360K 14.1K 80
(Y/n) (L/n), once a ordinary girl, living her life in the city of Queens, New York, will soon, and literally, get hit with a life altering expiernce...