ડꫝꫀ ꫝꪖ𝕥ꫀડ ꪑꫀ

By akctorlemon

Amanda is a successful cosplayer she has it all, the skills the looks the personality the perfect set studio... More

Busy day
who does she think she is?
comic con
i don't like you
meet up again
your name is Amanda..interesting
She is Famous!
Poor Emma

I can't believe her

559 16 1
By akctorlemon

Amanda Pov~

As Amanda when into the bathroom she was so confused and annoyed with the fellow cosplayer. " why c'mon man, i mean i spend so long on this outfit and make up " Amanda said as she removed her Todoroki wig and make up, well what was left of it. " great now i have to redo all this again " she said in a whiny voice as she removed her hair net.

after a hour she came out as Bakugo, she was clever enough to remember his wig and hero outfit. " now imma make sure that deku stays away from me " she laughed but she was annoyed with the girl. " i can't believe her who does she think she is? " Amanda said as she faced Emma and A.J. " Amanda not everyone is nice you know " A.J reminded me as he made sure his wig was on right.

" yea i know but she is so..she just and after i- " Amanda said stressed as Emma looked at her. " are you going to finish any of those sentences? " she said taking the piss. Amazing glared and bit her top lip. " very funny thanks " Amanda said as she walked back over to her place to see more people who wanted pictures and autographs.

" she put on her best smile for her fans as she took pictures and had conversations with them about cosplaying. " yea you just have to make sure your laughing and body language is realistic " Amanda said as she sighed a poster for a fan. afterwards she took another break and met up with A.J and Emma to do some looking round and getting some food.

" have you saw her since she you know-? " Emma said as Amanda shakes her head and continues to walk with a smile on her face. " Amanda if you have a problem with this girl maybe just maybe you should talk to her- " A.J advised her. " A.J are you out of your mind, she poured some random guy's drink on me " Amanda reminded him.

" yea but didn't you say that you spilled your drink on her at Starbucks? " Emma said as she played with her finger nails. " might i remind you that was completely a accident " Amanda says rolling her eyes at Emma. " yea but did she know that? " A.J asked the poor former brunette. " she i said i was sorry and she walked away from me after i tried to apologise " said the cosplayer who was more stressed now.

Liz Pov~

after Liz got her revenge on the brunette cosplayer, she smirked and walked back other to Nikki and Rachel who where kissing for fan service. " oh look Liz is back " Rachel said ending the kiss as Nikki got of from her lap and they decided to take a break. " where did you even go? " Rachel asked as Liz shrugged her shoulders. " can you just tell us, you seem pleased with yourself " Nikki said as she looked at her Instagram.

" fine I'll tell you " Liz said as she sat down so did Rachel and Nikki. " so you know that girl the one from Starbucks? " Liz said. " yea? " Nikki ans Rachel replied simultaneously. " well guess what i bumped into her here " Liz said still smirking. " oh..and what did you two talk? " Rachel said as Nikki looked at Liz. " i didn't give her the chance you say much, because i purposely spilled someone's drink on her " Liz said as she looked proud of herself.

" whoa, what did she do after you done that? " Nikki asked interested. " she walked off without anything else to say " Liz spoke again evil grin appeared. " i wasn't going to let her get away when she spilt her drink on me in front of everyone " Liz said playing with her Midoriya wig. " well at least she got what she deserves " Rachel said as she put her arm around Nikki.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

sorry if this isn't the best i just wanted to update for you guys, anyway i hope you like this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
103K 9.1K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
73.9K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...