The Unnoticed and the unseen...

By MigyTheWorld

Read it to find out. And I dont want to guve too munch info about it. More

(YN) and Shia Bio's
Chapter 1: Meet them before their prime
From B to A
Her little secret
The Sports Festival
How troublesome
A DATE!?
I am not strong... I'm better
2 years later
Goodbye Nana-sensei
Look towards the future
All Might and Black Mask
PLUS ULTRA!
A true hero
Trial for the sword
A trip down Memory lane (Filler chapter)
Date Night (Filler chapter)
Don't worry Author-san is A-ok

Endevour and the Symbol of Justice

4.2K 109 91
By MigyTheWorld

(YN) PoV

It's been  5 days since Nanami began her training in Mt. Sagiri, I often go there along with Shia to make sure she is ok, Shia is often the one bugging me to take her to see Nanami, I smiled at the thought, I never knew Shia would become such a fussy mother.

"Whats wrong... why are you grinning?" Shia asked me.

It was currently 5:45 in the morning and we were on top of a building overlooking the city, we were seated on a ledge that gave us a very nice view of the city.

"No reason... I was just thinking how much of a worry wart you are, specially when it comes to Nanami." I said with a smile.

"Well can you blame me, she is our precious daughter, Ofcourse I will worry for her from time to time." Shia said while crossing her arms and pouting a little.

"Yeah yeah I know." I said.

"Hey (YN)... can you take me to see her later?" Shia said as she hugged my arm and gave me puppy dog eyes... she will often do this when she wants something.

"Shia I told you we cant ALWAYS visit Nanami, she is hard at training, dont worry I know Tanjirou, Kanao, and Kanna are taking good care of Nanami." I told Shia as I gave her a hug and she responded by hugging back.

"-sigh- Fine I get it... How did I get so lucky with you?" Shia asked.

"I should be the one asking that question not you." I said with a smile.

"Because you were the only one who saw past my 'grumpy' facade." Shia said.

"Well grumpy or not... you were the most beautiful girl I ever laid eyes on." I said as I gave Shia a kiss on the cheeks.

"Wow my husband is such a sweet talker." Shia said as she wrapped her hands around my neck.

"Maybe I should be more assertive too." Shia said in a slightly seductive tone.

I then blushed and began to stammer a little.

"I-I... umm-" before I can respond my com-link began to ring.

"Attention all available units a villain with a transformation type quirk is currently rampaging near the Kiyashi-ward mall, all units near the area please provide back-up, Kamui Woods and Mt. Lady are currently battling the villain." The dispatcher said.

"Well Kiyashi-ward is my area so I should go." I said as I placed my mask on.

"Be careful hon." Shia said.

"I always remember to be careful Shia... I just dont always do it." I said as I teleported Away.

No PoV

"-sigh- Stupid husband of mine... Nana-sensei... I hope you can see your two students now, I know you will be proud." Shia said as she looked at the night sky with a smile.

"Nanami... mommy really miss you." Shia said as she pouted a little and hugged her daughters picture.

Near Kiyashi-ward Mall

A villain made of... tentacles was currently destroying the entire area, Kamui Woods was having a hard time fighting, while Mt. Lady was to creeped out of the tentacles.

"MT. LADY COME HERE AND HELP ME FIGHT!" Kamui said as he slammed his branch like fist into the giant tentacle monster.

"NO WAY, I HAVE SEEN ENOUGH HENTAI TO KNOW WERE THIS IS GOING!" She said as she hid behind a post.

"OH COME ON!" Kamui said.

"WAHAHAHA YOUR NO MATCH FOR ME HEROES!" The villain said as he launched a bunch of tentacles towards Kamui.

However before any of them can reach him they were sliced into tiny pieces in the blink of an eye.

Everyone was shocked -including the pros- that someone like him would come and help.

"You two seriously need to rethink this whole partnership thing if you cant even cooperate properly." A demonic voice said.

"B-Black Mask-sempai." Kamui said as he looked at the 3rd ranked hero they call the symbol of Justice.

"Mt. Lady you wanted to be a hero to help others correct... then stop thinking of your lower half and act like a hero rather than a glorified prostitute." Black Mask said as he looked at the villain.

"Y-yes Sempai!" Mt. Lady said as she finally entered the battle.

"I'll take care of this guy, I want you two to help the police and help rescue anyone in need of helping, am I clear?" Black Mask said as he took out his Katana.

"Are you going to be ok Sempai?" Kamui asked the Masked hero.

"Yeah I mean what are you gonna do, look how big he is." Mt. Lady added.

"Dont worry about me... I am actually in the mood for Takoyaki tonight." Black mask said which sent shivers down the Octopus villains spine... if he had any.

"Y-you underestimate me you fool!" He said as he launvhed his attack at Black Mask.

"Mh... too slow." Black Mask said as he vanished in a flash of Blue.

"Where did he go?!" The villain said as he looked around for the maaked hero.

"Look up!" Everyone then looked up and saw Black mask, his figure was enhanced by the full moon behind him.

"Hiten Mitsurugi-ryu... Ryūtsuisen!" Black mask yelled as he brought the back of his katakana to the unsuspecting villains head, the weight of the sword, the weight of the one using the blade, and the additional force of the fall caused alot of force to hit the villain causing him to loose consciousness.

He then landed back on the ground safely and sheathed his sword.

"Threat has been taken care off." Black Mask said.

He was about to teleport away when a little boy walked towards him, he was wearing an All Might T-shirt but was holding on to a Black Mask Plush.

"Mister you were so cool!" The boy said.

"Thank you so much, but you better go back, its still very dangerous here ok." He said turning his voice modulator off.

"Thank for the help Black Mask." A man wearing a bronch trench coat and hat said.

"Its no problem Tsukauchi, I was in the area anyway." He then saw Mt. Lady posing for the media while Kamui was trying to stop him.

"Excuse me." Black Mask said as he walked towards the size changing girl.

"Oh ok here take a picture, oh here too, dont forget to get my good si- OW!" She said but was punched in the head by Black Mask.

"B-Black Mask-sempai!" She said as she instinctively took a step back.

"I am very disappointed in you Mt. Lady... do you know why?" Black mask said.

"Because I was showing off to the media?" She asked.

"-sigh- No, I know thats in your nature, but I cant stand that you just stood there and watched as Kamui was getting his ass handed to him, you wanted to be a hero to be famous and I would never judge you for that, but you need to remember that there are people you need to protect as well, ok." Black Mask said as he lectured the size changing girl.

"Yes I'm sorry Sempai." Mt. Lady said while looking down in shame.

"As long as you know... well I should go." Black Mask said as he vanished in a flash of Blue.

A few hours later

It was already 10:00 in the morning and I was getting ready to go somewhere.

"-yawn- (YN) where are you going?" Shia asked rubbing the sleep off of her eyes.

"I'm gonna visit someone." I said with a smile.

"Ohh your gonna visit your cousin?" Shia asked.

"Yep... its been so long since I visited her, I think its high time that I did." I said as I walked towards Shia and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Ok tell her I said hi." Shia said as she went back to sleep.

I then teleport to an alley near a flower shop that I buy all my flowers for.

I walked into the shoo and was greeted by a woman with blond hair and a boy with blond hair and pale skin.

"Hey you two!" I said with a smile.

"Ah hello (YN) what can I help you today?" The woman asked.

"I need white and blue Hydrangeas." I answered.

"Oh so your visiting your cousin today?" She said as se began arranging the flowers.

"Yup, she hasn't been the same for a long time, I just hope that someday... she can return to tge way she was." I said with a sad smile.

"... I know she will, you just need to believe in her... here you are a bouquet of Blue and White Hydrangeas and for a crown a vine of purple wisterias!" She said as she handed me the bouquet.

"I didn't ask for the wisterias though." I said with a confused look.

"Their a freebie from me, also say hi to your cousin for me." She said as she waved goodbye to me.

"See ya around Ino." I said as I left the money on the counter and walked towards the hospital.

Hospital

I walked towards the information desk to let them know that I was here to visit someone.

"Hello sir how may I be of service?" A male nurse asked.

"Yes I am (YN) (LN) I am here to visit my cousin." I told him.

"Lets see here... of here it is (YN) (LN), your cousin has been moved to room 302." He said.

"Thank you." I replied with a bow and walked towards my cousins room.

After walking up the stairs I finally arrived at her front door, I was about to open it bit I hesitated for a second... but she needs me and unlike her husband and sons, I will never abandon her, so I opened the door and I saw her looking out the window.

"Hello Rei... how have you been?" I asked as I placed the bouquet of flowers on the table.

She didn't respond, all she did was turn her head towards me and look at me with her sad and confused eyes.

"Do you remember me?" I asked her as I walked towards her and sit on a stool.

"(Y...L)... nii" She said without any life to her words.

"Yes its me... its your (YN)-nii chan, how are you doing Rei?" I asked.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Authors note:
Rei and (Yn) Are cousin, (YN) is older by a year.
Eiji is a few months younger than (YN) so thats why he calls him little brother.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

But all I got for a response was her looking at me then back at the window.

"Shouto... sorry." She said with a sad tone.

"Dont worry I know he will be ok, Shia is a teacher there and my daughter will be there too, so you dont have to worry about Shouto ok, just focus on your recovery." I said.

A nurse with some water and towel walked inside the room.

"I am sorry but I have too give Rei-san a bath now." She said with a smile.

I then stood up and placed my hand on her head.

"Be good ok Rei... see you soon." I said as I walked towards the door.

"Thank you for taking care of her." I said.

The nurse only smiled and bowed as she walked inside the room.

I then walked back down and I was met with a red haired man with a giant build, he was about to walk back out but I was able to call to him.

"Eiji." I said with a flat tone.

He then slowly turned around and looked at me.

"(YN)." He said with an angry tone.

I walked towards him and gave him a pat on the shoulder.

"Come lets have some coffee." I said with a smile.

"I would rather die than accept your request." He said.

"Oh your mistaken... this isn't a request... this is an order... little brother." I said as I squeezed his shoulder all while glaring at him.

"F-fine." He said as he swatted my hand away.

"Good." I said as we walked towards the closest coffee shop.

We got our order and we sat down to have a little talk.

"So are you gonna visit her?" I asked while taking a sip pf my coffee.

"No... I only came here to pay for her medical bill." He said.

"Whats wrong... why are you not drinking... I thought black roast with 2 sugar cubes was your favourite?" I asked while placing my coffee down.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Straight to the point as always... ok fine, I want you to be a better husband and father... but god knows thats very unlikely." I said casually as I took another sip of my coffee.

*SLAM*

He slammed his fist on the table causing his drink to spill and everyone in the shop to look at us, but I didn't mind it, I only have one thing on my mind... getting this ass to at least change his attitude.

"DONT YOU DARE TALK TO ME ABOUT HOW TO BE A BETTER FATHER, REMEMBER I AM BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY!" He yelled.

"'I love you dad' have you ever heard those 4 words come out of your childrens mouthes?" I asked, he then flinched and looked at the table.

"Thats what I thought... you claim to be the best, you claim to be a better person than me... but there is one thing I know I am better than you... and that's showing my daughter that I care for her." I said as I crossed my legs and and arms.

"Rei has been stuck here for more than 8 years, and not once have you nor Shouto visited her, I understand why Shouto does not visit, however it is unacceptable that you -her husband- didn't even bother visiting her." I said with a slight pissed off look.

"AND HOW WOULD YOU KNOW!?" Eiji asked me.

"The nurse that takes care of Rei is a friend of mine, I asked her to keep Rei happy and safe while she stayed at the hospital, she informs me of all the people that visits her, and for the past years... not once did YOU visit, Nanami and Shia often visits her, so why cant you?" I asked him.

"Because I have an image to uphold, I am the 2nd strongest hero and your just a measly third, I have no reason to explain myself to you." He said with a smirk.

"You know your right... 2nd is better than third... but thats what you will always be... 2nd best... someone who ALMOST took the top spot but ultimately failed to do so... and if your so great then why do people refer to me as the 'Symbol of Justice'?" I asked with a smirk.

His eyes went wide and he clenched his teeth in anger, he then stood up and grabbed a random guy walking.

"YOU TELL ME WHO IS THE SYMBUOF JUSTICE!?" He yelled at the random guy.

"I-I-Its B-Black M-Mask!" He shivered.

Eiji then let the man go and looked at me in anger.

Instead of saying anything else he just stormed off and walked away grumpily.

"-sigh- Just like back in high school, he is still too blinded to see what's infront of him." I said as I took out money from my wallet and left it on the counter top.

While walking back home I bumped into someone, I quickly turned around and was about to apologise, but she shouted at me before I can say anything.

"WATCH WERE YOUR GOING!" The voice of an angry woman said... wait I know this voice.

"Its good to see you too... You slippery little eel." I said with a smirk.

She then began to think and finally she connected the pieces together.

"(YN)?" She asked me.

"Hello Mitsuki, long time no see." I said with a smile.

"Oh my goodness, its been so long I almost didn't recognise you, how have you be-" she was cut off by a boy with the same hair as her.

"HEY OLD HAH HURRY IT UP!" He yelled.

"Stupid brat cant you see I am talking with a friend!" She said as she wacked him on the head.

"Your son?" I asked.

"Yeah this is Katsuki, my foul mouthed son." She said.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU OLD HA-" he was punched yet again.

"He reminds me so much of you." I said with a smile.

"DONT COMPARE TO THE OLD HAG YOU STUPID EXTR-" Katsuki began only to shut up by a very terrifying glare.

"Keep talking boy... or the last word that come out of your mouth maybe your last." I said.

"Y-you dont scare me... I-I will be the next top hero!" He yelled stuttering.

"I dont thing All Might will be delighted to be succeeded by a fool of a hero like you... because all I see... is wasted potential." I said.

"Sorry for that Mitsuki." I added.

"No its ok... he needed a reality check anyway, well I have to go." She said as she waved goodbye.

"See ya." I said as I did the same.

"Katsuki Bakugou... Such a waste." I said as I began to walk back home once more.

============================
Hope you like it you guys and if you did tell me and if not tell me too so I can improve it.

See ya guys around.

MigyTheWorld out PEACE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

826 44 5
There no Story Description, so read it or not
41.2K 447 14
This is a mha/bmhaxhobbit a bit, also and izukuxRias but read the story if you want and find out what its about.
63.1K 1.4K 29
...yeah just read the 1st chapter. Descriptions aren't my thing.
11.7K 317 13
Read the book. Don't judge my writing. If you don't like it, don't read it. I know i'm not a good writer. This is for fun. I don't need you to tell m...