Look towards the future

No PoV

It was a bright morning and the sky was shining brightly over the country of Japan, but for the hearts of many it may very well be raining, because a great and kind hero lost her life protecting the peace and her 2 young protégés.

Toshinori Yagi aka All Might could only look down in shame, regret was clear on his face, he remembered the day that Nana Shimura came to him amd told him that he can also be a strong hero.

"Nana-sensei... I am sorry." Toshinori said as tears began to stream on his face again.

Meanwhile (YN) could be seen at the farthest part of the burial grounds, he couldn't bear to look at Nana, he feels like he failed her and Toshi.

"Nana-sensei... Toshi-kun... I am so sorry." (YN) said as tears began to well up on his eyes.

A few hours later

Everyone was now gone and the Hero Nana was now buried, a Stone statue commemorating all of her heroism was atop her grave.

2 boys were looking at the statue with tears in their eyes and regret on their hearts, the two of them were not strong enough to protect her, and that made them angry, angry at how incredibly weak they were.

"Hey Toshi... She is really gone... isn't she." (YN) asked hoping this was only a terrible nightmare.

"Yes she is (YN)... she is gone and she wount be coming back." Toshinori said as he hung his head down.

"Toshinori... its time." A man called out to Toshinori, both boys looked behind them and saw Grand Torino in his black tuxedo.

"I understand Torino-Sensei." Toshinori said as he began to walk towards the man.

"Whats going on?" (YN) asked confused.

"... (YN) I am transferring to America, I will be leaving Tomorrow." Toshinori said as he turned around to face his best friend.

(YN) was stunned but he knew that this can benefit Toshinori in alot of ways, so with a heavy heart he gave Toshinori a smile.

"Thats great then... It was a pleasure working with both you and Nana-sensei... I will never forget the times the three of us had." (YN) said as he outstretched his hand for a handshake.

Toshinori looked at the hand, he looked at it and shook it firmly.

"The pleasure is all mine (YN)... so see you around... Black Mask." Toshinori said as the two let go of each others hand.

"See you soon... the symbol of Peace: All Might." (YN) said as he vanished in a flash of blue.

"Yeah... see you soon as well." Toshinori said as they began to leave the cemetery.

5 years later

It was the dead of night and we can see 4 masked men running towards an alleyway with bags of money on their shoulders.

"We struck good tonight boys, HAHAHA!" The first thug said.

"Yup and those idiotic heroes think we are still bunkered there, HA!" Thenother guy said.

The four soon arrived at a dark alleyway where they began to change their clothes, remove their mask and transfer the money on a different money bag.

"We will be living the life now fella's, we are finally rich!" Another thug said.

"Ohhh is that so?" They heared a voice call from above, they all soon looked above them and saw a man clad in black with a bright red sword on his hand.