I am not strong... I'm better

Last time

"You know I wasn't sure at first but now... I am sure of it." Shia said.

"Sure about what?" I asked.

"That I really do love you." Shia said as she kissed my cheeks.

"...I.. I dunno what to say... you really like me?" I asked.

"Yes I do... now the question is... do you like me too?" Shia asked.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(YN) PoV

"I... I... I actually do like you too Shia... for the longest time now to be honest, your strong, your smart, your independent, and your mysterious, but your also kind hearted, sweet, and a big softie inside." I said with a laugh.

"Shut up." She said playfully.

"So... what does this make us?" I asked.

"Does this answer your question." She then leaned forward and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"... yeah... it kinda does." I said with a smile.

"Good... see you Monday." Shia said as she gave me a kiss on the cheeks as she boarded her train while I stood there with a stupid grin on my face.

"Someone punch me, am I dreaming?" I said to myself, I then took a step back and slipped on something and landed on my ass with a thud.

"Owww... nope not dreaming." I said as I rubbed my sore ass.

Time skip Sunday

I was currently on the dagobah municipal beach practicing on my martial arts and my quirk, I was doing kicks and punches while combing them in sequences.

"This place really is beautiful, I hope it stays like this for a long time." I said to myself as I took a seat at a nearby rock and stared at the beautiful sunrise, suddenly my phone began ringing, I looked at the caller ID and saw it was my Girlfriend calling me.

"Hello Shia, good morning." I said to her.

"Hey (YN) good morning as well, are you practicing at that beach again?" Shi asked.

"Yeah I am, how 'bout you, you at work?" I asked her.

"Yup just got here and thought I would call you, so are you going home soon?" Shia asked.

"Nah I still have a few more hours before I go back home." I said with a smile.

"Ok dont over work yourself, oh shoot I need to clean up soon, talk you you later (YN), love you." Shia said.

"Have fun at work, love ya too, bye." I said to her as she soon hung up.

"Well ba-" I was about to stand up when I saw 2 figures sparing on the opposite end of the beach, one was Toshi, I recognised that bright blond hair, and the other one was a woman with a yellow cape, a black suit and black hair, even though Toshi was strong he was getting his ass handed to him, so with a smile I stood up and walked towards them to say hello.

No PoV

"-huff- What -huff- am I -huff- doing wrong -huff- why can I hit -huff- you Nana-sensei?" Toshinori said while gasping for air.

"Umm well..." Nana Shimura said having no clue what to say to her successor, she may be a good hero but she was absolutely terrible at giving detailed explanations.