Hate To Love๐Ÿ’˜

By NayanaVihaan

Krithika was in love with Ankith for 8 years,They were neighbours and best friends . But ,all of sudden Anki... More

Hate
First day of my wedding
Mr.Devil
Our Receptionโค๏ธ
chapter 5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
chapter-10
Future husband๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Abhinav vs Ankith
Am i lucky to have him??
๐ŸŒน Not a soulmate but a friend๐ŸŒน
mehandi๐ŸŽ‰
my wedding ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ‘ฐ
Broken heart
๐Ÿ‘จAnkith vs krithika๐Ÿ‘ฉ
pizza ๐Ÿ• parantha
โค๏ธpizza with love โค๏ธ
Help me
My knight (ankith๐Ÿ™ˆ)
Roses again๐ŸŒน
Am i nothing to him??
I can't hate him
Surprised
She is Mine,only mine.
Regret
Sorry
Jealous๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 
will he be mine?
A beautiful start๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ
Lost
Unknown Truth
Past and present
trapped with him
I want her โ™ฅ๏ธ
Love pizza
โ™ฅ๏ธConfession โ™ฅ๏ธ
A Ride ๐Ÿ’’
Sorry,i love you,
Winning her trust
love is so sweet๐Ÿ’—
Happy family

Happy endingโค๏ธ๐ŸŒน

17.9K 397 34
By NayanaVihaan

We have been travelling for 8 hours from now.

We reached the village that detective was told ..i called ankith and he is also on the way he will be here in 30minutes .i sent our address to Ankith.

Me ,anu and abhi got down from the car and went to the address we got from the detective .the ip which posted the rumored photos was belongs to some one who is living here.
.there is a building infront of us and i opened the gate and looked at abhi.he patted on my shoulder and anu hold my hands.

The door was opened and i went inside..

"Excuse me,is there anyone"abhi asked.

A maid came and asked who are you.

"We are known to this house owner ,please call them"i asked her.

She went upstairs.

My heart is beating so hard and my plans were sweating..i want to know the one who did this to me.

"Who are you" a voice came from upstairs ..it sounded so familiar to me.

I saw her while she coming to downstairs.. it's MAYA

Maya our friend.

I couldn't believe my eyes ,why maya is here and i thought she was in Australia .

She looked at me and started to act panic.

Abhinav looked at me

"She is maya ,our friend from college"i said.

"Krithi"she said and start running to upstairs but abhi caught her.

"Maya,why are you here"i asked her.

"Because it's my house"she said angrily.

"Did you uploaded the photos of me and Pardhu in College website"

i asked her ..i want her to say no because we lived a year as friends and i really trusted her as a friend.

"Who is Pardhu" she asked innocently.

She does know Pardhu cause Pardhu talked with her sometimes.and as Anshul's cousin she knew pardhu.but why is she saying lies now.

"Maya,please don't lie" i asked her pleadingly.

"Hffff...it came to this long so why hide now..Yes i did i uploaded your photos" maya said .

I was shocked and fell on my knees.anu came to me.

Ankith,Bhanu,anshul came to the house now.They heard what maya said.

"Why,what wrong i did to you"i asked her i went and slapped her twice.

"Why did you do this" i asked her.

"Stop it krithi don't cry ,i want money so i used pardhu.i don't think he will commit sucide after break up ..I got to know ankith was rich too,so i wanted to be with him.but you never gave me a chance to approach him.so i did photoshoped and uploaded it ."maya said.(she has no regret about waht she did but she is smiling why is she smiling).

Anu went near her slapped her.

"Bitch why are you hitting me"maya said.

"I have not killed you,be happy for that"anu said.

"Did you know you spoiled her life ,you call yourself as a friend"abhi said to maya.

"I'm not a friend to her i just use them "maya said smiling face.

"I showed your photos to Ankith he was shocked and left you and went to US.poor guy easily trapped in my lies.And Pardhu was poor too (a laugh).he left this whole world.stupid guy" maya said and laughed.

I was shocked to see maya and her real behaviour she is acting like a psycho and has no signs of pity or regret for what she has done.my tears were coming like endless stream.

Ankith came and picked me up and hugged me.i hugged him.he wiped my tears.

Anshul went to maya and hold her ..

"I treated you like a sister you did this to me..you shameless girl..how can you cheat in Pardhu..he didn't even harm to anyone,how could you do this to him," anshul said and started crying.

Maya turned her face and smiling like a maniac ..she is really acting weird and suddenly she fainted her mom came and looked at us.

"Sorry guys,she did wrong with you..but she is getting punished for what she has done ,she is  mentally ill now,she talks like normal but sometimes she only laughs ,i was so sorry for what she did to you" her mom said

Her maid came and took her to upstairs.

********************************

We all came out of her house . thou gh we can't do anything but God did punished her i dont want to this i will better forget this day.

Anshul came near me and begged me.

"Sorry krithi i was so wrong about you,sorry for insulting you please forgive me  "he said and cried.

Bhanu too came and begged me for forgiveness.i looked at Ankith and smiled

"Get up you too idiots , aren't we friends "i said with joy

"Yes we are"said anshul and smiled.

"Yes" said Bhanu.

We all had a group hug ..ankith hugged me tight..I looked at all and smiled.Abhinav looked at Anu and hugged her.Ankith was shocked and laughed at abhinav.

Ankith's took my hand and placed it on his cheeks ..i looked at him.

"What are you doing"i asked him.

"Slap me" he said i was confused and looked at him and others everyone looked shocked.

"Why are saying this ankith" i said .

"You slap me everytime when i kiss you so i wanted you to do this now so you don't interrupt our kiss "he said and smiled at me.

I blushed  and he suddenly gave me a kiss and wrapped me in his hug.. everyone cheered for us.

Abhi too looked at Anu for permission she hit him on the shoulder playfully..abhi pulled anu into a kiss.

"Yaar...Anshul we should brought our girlfriends here..look at these cheaters all are enjoying and left us." Bhanu said

Me and Ankith ,abhi and anu came near to them had a group hug again.

I was really happy to meet with my friends and all misunderstandings were cleared now.This is the day I'm gonna remember the most .i said to myself.

We went to our home and i went to go for a shower.i walked out of the room and i was really surprised.the floor was totally decorated with rose petals and rose flowers were kept all over the home.and the lights were off only candles were there.i walked to ankith.

he is on his kneels and looking at me.He took my hands and kissed .
And he opened his pocket and took a box out of it.

"I love you krithi,will you marry me".he said

"Idiot ,i smacked his head we are already married"i said and laughed.

"Krithi , didn't you watched in movies,please say answer,i will ask you again," he frowned .

"Ok sorry "i said.

"I love you krithi ,Will you marry me"he asked me

"Yes oppa"i said

"Thanks you Juliet"he said and hugged me.

I was surprised he took the ring and slipped into my finger.

I brought his face closer to me and kissed him..he hugged me.

Finally the happy ending for love ..❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 2.9K 24
it's a story about shivika...โคtheir first meet was with an accident & annika lost her memory. then friends to lovers. They didn't confess their f...
209 19 11
Hello, myself Gauri ๐Ÿ˜Š I am very new to this writing thing so please forgive my mistakes, also English is not my first language so some grammatical...
334K 21.8K 54
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š 1 ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ "๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฒ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช, ๐“ณ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ป ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐”‚๐“ช ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฒ" โ‹† หš๏ฝก โ‹†เญจโ™กเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝก โ‹†ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหš โ™ก หšโ‚Šโ€งโบห–...
61.4K 4.8K 29
Highest Ratings: #1 in 'India' , #1 in 'Painful Memories' **************************************************** Rihan and Suhani broke up. Rihan and S...