Hood Love || Amber Riley and...

By Omunique_Amore

How far is Armonii King willing to go for her sisters and the love of her life? More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 15

1.5K 75 1
By Omunique_Amore

Armonii knocked on her sisters door dressed in black yoga pants and a white PINK crop t-shirt and her white Nike's and her hair done in two French braids.

"Come in"

"Hey sis" Arielle was tying up her black Jordan's wearing Nike shorts, a Nike crop t-shirt and her hair done in a bun.

"You ready?"

"Yeah" Arielle grabbed their basketball before they walked downstairs and out the door. They were walking to the park to shoot some hoop.

"What's up with you?" Arielle asked

"What you mean?"

"Ever since dinner with our mom you've been real quiet"

"Dinner was yesterday, how quiet could I have gotten"

"And still I noticed how you've been in your room all day so far, have you even talked to Dave today"

"Yes via text"

"That's not normal I know your boo called you today"

"I wasn't around my phone when he called"

"Mhm, what's going on with you?"

"Nothing really I just been thinking"

"Thinking about what?"

"Our next move in life"

"You too?"

"Yeah"

"And what are we going to do?"

"I don't know" Armonii shrugged, she honestly didn't know what was next for her, but she knew she could help her twin achieve her goal.

"I know I want us to make our next move together" Arielle answered grabbing he sisters hand, Armonii shook her head.

"Your going to have to make this next move without me"

"What?" they stopped when they reached the park and sat on a park table to finish talking.

"I've been thinking a lot about our future and where exactly we want to be headed in life and... Arielle I know you want to follow your dreams of being a comedian"

"I do"

"Yeah, and I think you should go for it. I'm going to miss my right hand so much, but I'm going to send you to L.A"

"Really?"

"Yeah and I'm giving you all the money in my savings account so you will have enough money to get a place and be able to live well"

"All the money in your savings account?! Don't you dare do that!"

"You already have it you just didn't know it"

"Why didn't you have dad give you the money? I don't feel right with you giving me all the money in your account"

"I'll be fine"

"How will you manage that house alone"

"I'll downsize"

"Or move in with Dave"

"No"

"Why not?"

"I'm not going to do that"

"Why not?"

"Well, for starters he hasn't asked me and two we've been together for a month, I'm not about to just move in with him"

"Girl, you over there everyday anyway so what's the difference"

"If we break up then what?"

"Daddy has a house and Dave would never"

"You know this how?"

"I'd kill him if he tried that shit, your nigga know I don't play when it come to you and Arianna" they stood from the table and went on the empty court to begin a little game of one on one.

"Bottom line I'm just not going to do it, anyway how do you feel about going to LA?"

"I don't want to leave you, we're supposed to make it together"

"I know, but truth is, I don't even know what I want to do with my life and until I figure it out I'm just going to stay here with Arby's and daddy and make money that way"

"I don't want that for you Armonii, you could be so much better than a street hustler" Armonii shrugged as she stole the ball from Arielle and made a layup.

"Focus on you right now and focus on your future" Armonii said and her twin sighed,

"... What about Jay?" she asked as they checked the ball again.

"I talked to him"

"Really?"

"Turns out everyone has been wondering what the future holds for them and he has a plan, but he won't do it without you by his side, so he's going to LA with you" Arielle smacked the ball out her hand and dribbled it down the court.

"He's going to follow me out to LA... no, he can't do that he has to go and follow his dream that's the whole point of me going to LA... right?" Arielle shot the ball in the hoop.

"He said that it's taken you two so long to get where you are now, which is in a relationship. He said that he doesn't want to be without you and he wants you to follow your dreams so, if your dreams are in LA he's willing to move for you" Arielle's eyes filled with tears, she felt so overwhelmed, On one hand she didn't want to leave without him and she couldn't even fathom a breakup, but on the other hand for him to pick up his life in Detroit and move it to LA.

"You know what sis, you and Jay need to talk anyway, I'm just telling you what he told me" Arielle nodded and figured she'd just talk to Jay later. They continued their basketball game until Arielle won by one point. When they got home they showered and changed clothes before going back downstairs.

"Where are you headed to?" Arielle asked.

"Daddy's house, I need to talk to him"

"Speaking of daddy, does he know about LA?"

"No"

"Ugh, he's going to get on my nerves when I tell him," Arielle groaned.

"Maybe he'll be supportive"

"We're talking about Marcus King, the same Marcus King that basically begged us to help him raise Arielle. that Marcus"

"We did it willingly"

"For Arianna, he wasn't going to have her out here slanging drugs and pushing his product like he had us doing. It's bad enough we're doing it, we knew Arianna could be something in life if she had someone to lead her down the right path, that's the real reason we stayed"

"I know, but now that Anna is damn near grown and on her way to college she doesn't need us hovering over her anymore"

"I know" she pouted. "I promise nothing will keep me from visiting and definitely seeing Arianna graduate or give birth"

"Pinky promise?"

"You know it"

"And if you forget imma come over to LA and beat your ass"

"I won't I swear"

"Alright, let me go talk to your father"

"Okay, I'm gonna go and talk to Jay. What you doing after you leave daddy house?"

"Dave's house"

"Alright" they left and separated in their cars. Arielle pulled up to Jay's apartment and got out her car, she walked up the steps and knocked on the door.

"Hey baby" Jay said as she answered the door.

"Hey babe"

"I'm glad you came over cause we need to talk"

"Yeah I know, I just talked to Armonii"

"So, you know that I'm coming to LA too"

"Yes, but as much as we talked about what my future holds, we didn't talk about what yours hold and if your future doesn't have LA in it then I don't want you to go"

"My future doesn't have to have LA in it, but it has you"

"Jay-"

"No listen, I know you probably don't want me to go because I might be giving up something here in Detroit, but I'm not. I love you and I don't want to be without you, without you I don't have a future because baby your my future"

"I love you too baby and I don't want to break up with you ever"

"Good because I plan on making you my wife"

"Really?"

"Of course I do"

"Well, what do you plan on doing when we get to LA?" Jay's face lit up and he grabbed his laptop.

"Well, me and Dave always planned on being business owners, now granted we most likely would have ran drugs out of it, but I'm getting out of that life completely and I want my club to be legit"

"Your building a club?"

"Yes"

"Like a strip club?" Arielle frowned.

"No, like a boys and girls club, a center where boys and girls who feel like home is too much they could always come to my center" she gasped.

"Jay"

"Yeah, Dave gave me the idea. Me and Dave grew up together and it wasn't a great childhood, I wish it was a center around us that we could have went to"

"That's so sweet baby"

"Thank you... I've already looked for a place for us to stay, I'm thinking we'd just stay in a nice apartment for now before we go looking for houses and I think I found an apartment that's close enough to the boys and girls center but not too far from the inner city"

"Wait, you found a building already?"

"Yes"

"And an apartment"

"Yes, it's supposed to be real high up. It has five stars and it's called Peachtree Apartments"

"That's great"

"Also Armonii called this lady that wanted to work with you and become your manager as soon as you graduated"

"She called her?!"

"Yeah, some lady named Monica, I looked her up on Instagram and she goes by Mz skittles"

"Yeah, what happened?" he smiled at how anxious she was.

"Armonii asked if she was still interested in working with you, even if you disappeared off the face of Instagram and had stopped posting for a while"

"I started posting again"

"Yeah she knows that because she's still following you. She told Armonii that she was most definitely interested in working with you and she wants to talk to you about you future career" Arielle squealed happily, everything seemed to be falling in place for her, she just wished that she could help her sister feel that same happiness. She didn't want to move to LA without Armonii, but she didn't want Armonii to move to LA without a plan for her life.

"What's wrong?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your frowning when this should be a very happy moment for you?"

"I'm worried about Armonii, her future is so bright, but she doesn't see it"

"Oh"

"She's convinced that she's okay with working with daddy and at Arby's"

"Well, what is she good at?"

"She's good at a lot of things, like basketball, singing, she'd be a great leader"

"Why won't she just become a singer?"

"She said it's not something she wants to do"

"Okay, why doesn't she just become an entrepreneur?"

"I don't know? What would she own?"

"A clothing store?"

"I don't know, Armonii loves fashion and getting dressed, but she hates shopping"

"Loves fashion, hates shopping that's a thing" Arielle laughed and swatted at his arm.

"Leave my sister alone"

"Maybe you should talk to her about it"

"Yeah, I will"

"Come here" he pulled her into his lap and pressed a passionate kiss to her lips.

"I cannot wait for us to start our lives in LA" she smiled, she was so happy.

"Me either" he said as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
************************************
Arielle is moving to LA yay! And Jay going with her.

How will her dad feel about it?

They love each other aw!!!

What should Armonii be doing for her future?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 338 27
Open to all couples. Taking requests for part 4.
786K 22.8K 200
Part 2! Yay! Send me your requests! Hope you're as excited as I am!! And before you read this one, read my first gif book!
11.5K 773 10
- 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
11.8K 167 24
Idk what to write? ._.