Kiss Me - Part One

By LarryStylinsex

More

Kiss Me - Part One
Kiss Me - Part Two

Kiss Me - Part Three

221 5 4
By LarryStylinsex

[A/N] Final part of Kiss Me! Yep, this has the smut part, hope you like it. ;)

———————————————————————————————

Louis woke up before Harry today, glancing at Harry as soon as he did, although he wasn’t expecting to find Harry shirtless, bruises all over his extremely long torso. Louis held back a gasp and he reached a trembling hand out to slightly hover over one of the larger bruises and he felt his eyes brim up with tears. Could someone really be cruel enough to do this? This was insane.

Harry was still sleeping, but he started to feel cold as his body shook shivering, pulling the blanket near him closer up his neck, and rolling onto his stomach, having his back in view where there were surprisingly more bruises, not as many as there was on his chest, but still some pretty gruesome ones.

Louis whimpered and he stood up, not being able to look at the horrible bruises for another second and he rushed towards the bathroom, stepping into the shower and taking off his clothes there before throwing them out of the bath, then he turned on the water. Maybe a shower will help calm him down, he thought.

Harry eventually woke up, hearing the running shower, sitting up in the bed rubbing his tired eye’s. His heart rate quickened realizing that Louis woke before him, Harry hoped that Louis hadn’t seen the gross, ugly bruises all over his body, he hated them so much, just wished they would go away quicker. Harry sighed and pulled on his shirt quickly near the end of the bed, then laid back down and turned on the TV to watch it, just relaxing in the bed while hearing the show’s sounds and running water.

When Louis was finished, he wrapped a towel around his lower area and looked at his reflection in the mirror, biting his lower lip and furrowing his eyebrow. Louis sighed heavily and he grabbed the doorknob that led out to the bedroom, hesitating a bit before he pulled it open, putting on a warm smile when he looked at Harry. “Vas happening, Curly Cue!?” Louis yelled, imitating his friend, Zayn, when he said it.

Harry smiled, chuckling at the very good mood Louis seemed to be in, “Watching the telly” Harry responded, looking over at Louis and his eye’s widening just a bit at the sight of how damn fit Louis was, his perfect tan skin, no blemishes like how Harry had, and he was very toned on his abdomen, Harry was as well, but he thought Louis looked way better, his body not having bruises scattered all over his torso and back.

Louis’ smile widened, not bothering to put on clothes when he lay down next to Harry, draping an arm around his shoulders. “Good show?”

Harry’s cheeks heated up when Louis sat down beside him, no clothes and just a towel, Harry felt hot all over his body as if he was laying in the sun. “Erm, no…its not that interesting” Harry mumbled, fixing his eye’s back on the screen.

“Oo, lets change it to The X Factor!” Louis squealed, grinning and grabbing the remote and switching it to the correct channel, trying to ignore the fact that Harry now had a shirt on. He obviously didn’t want Louis to see his bruises, although it was too late.

Harry smiled and decided this was fine, much more interesting than the stupid show he was watching about animals. Harry crossed his arms over his chest and watched the screen, really trying so hard not to stare at Louis body that was right there, topless in front of him. “Oh! He’s really good!” Harry smiled pointing to one of the contestants that sang with such passion.

Louis nodded and glanced towards Harry’s clothed chest, still remembering where the bruises exactly where on Harry’s body. He bit his lower lip and frowned before looking back towards the TV.

Harry could tell Louis was looking at him, the pit of his stomach dropping knowing where he was looking as well, he was starting to wonder if he saw the gruesome bruises all over. “Louis? Whats whats wrong?” Harry asked pulling away from his arms, looking at him in the eye.

Louis bit his lip harder and he turned his head, letting loose his lip to smile innocently. “What do you mean, Harreh?”

“You look…worried” Harry answered, reaching out his hand to stroke his thumb over Louis cheek.

Louis blushed and sighed gently, leaning his head against Harry’s touch. “Well.. When I woke up.. You were still sleeping, so I looked at you and.. Your body was covered in bruises, even your back..” Louis’ voice cracked at the last word and he looked down.

Harry’s face turned pink, he hated his bruises, despised them, he thought they were the most unattractive thing in the world, and now that he new Louis had seen them he was starting to think he might not be as ‘attracted’ to him anymore. Harry pulled his hand away and looked down, “Oh..” Harry whispered quietly.

Louis reached his hand towards Harry and pulled him on softly. “Hey, don’t worry, I was just surprised, you know?.. Do they hurt?” He wondered.

“Yeah, but i don’t show it” Harry sighed still not looking up at Louis.

Louis groaned and gave Harry a soft kiss. “I wish I would’ve found you sooner..” He confessed.

Harry smiled gently and the leaned back in, kissing Louis slow and soft, enjoying the smooth texture of his lips, Only pulling back for a second to mumble “The important thing is that you have me now” Harry breathed on Louis lips.

Louis nodded, his cheeks flushing before he pulled Harry towards him softly, careful of his bruises, and pressed their lips together again, harder this time and filled with need.

Harry wrapped his arms loosely around Louis neck, threading his fingers through the hairs on the base of Louis neck, pushing his face to Louis just as hard back, wiping his tongue over the bottom of Louis soft lip.

Louis turned his head to the side a bit and grasping Harry’s hips, opening his mouth slightly to invite Harry’s tongue into his mouth, while he felt himself harden underneath the towel he was wearing, which was almost being pulled off.

Harry positioned himself onto Louis lap so he was now straddling him, letting his tongue move around, rubbing onto Louis making him moan quietly on Louis mouth. Harry could feel Louis towel start to get looser around his hips, and he smirked, running one of his hands down Louis chest and sides.

Louis groaned when he felt Harry’s weight shift till he felt him on his lap and he thrust up once, sliding his tongue against Harry’s while he moved one hand to pull off his towel.

Harry moaned and then started to erect as well in his briefs, he felt Louis discard his towel, simply un-tucking the fabric from its fold and it un-wrapped its self from Louis waist. Harry sucked on Louis bottom lip gently but still arousing.

Louis gasped and panted while he reached around Harry’s waist to stroke himself quickly from where his cock was behind Harry.

Harry could feel Louis moving his hand, and Harry found that extremely hot while his face was starting to get more red and his penis harder.

Louis pulled away from Harry’s kiss and blushed, “Do you want to do this?” He asked quietly, pursing his lips.

Harry opened his darkened eye’s, biting his lip looking over Louis features, “Yeah, i do” he whispered, smiling slightly.

Louis blushed and nodded before reaching over to the bedside table and opening the drawer, pulling out a bottle of warm lube, turning back to Harry and blushing at Harry’s look of shock. “Hey, you never know.”

Harry chuckled and just pressed his lips back onto Louis, driving into a open mouthed kiss, Harry making his own head spin.

Louis shut his eyes and he slid his tongue over Harry’s own while he opened the bottle and spilled some of the warm lube on his hand, moving his hands back to his hard member before he started stroking again, feeling it get slick when he went faster.

Harry groaned and started to grind himself on Louis, not exactly on Louis’ erection but still needed to feel some friction of his own.

Louis moaned onto Harry’s mouth while he spooned Harry’s arse with his cock, thrusting upwards against Harry.

Harry groaned and was starting to feel hot, too warm to be wearing clothes during this, so he rolled off of Louis onto his back on the bed, pulling off his briefs, then grabbing hold of Louis bicep and pulling him on top of his body.

Louis smiled and complied to Harry’s wishes, helping Harry to move him on top of him and he pushed the head of his cock against Harry’s hole slowly, not going in yet. “Are.. Are you ready, Curly?” He whispered.

Harry nodded, only after he ripped off his top, knowing he would still be too hot during the actions they were about to perform, he forgot all about the blemishes over his chest, just wanting to feel more of Louis, wanting to be as close as possible with him.

Louis bit his lower lip when he saw Harry’s bruises, although he chose to ignore them and he slowly pushed in, groaning as he went deeper into Harry, the warmth and tightness surrounding his aching length. “Nng.. Fuck, Harry..”

Harry gasped and hissed at the stretch, clenching his eye’s shut and balling his hands into fists in the sheets, but even through this pain he could feel the pleasure building up inside him.

Louis pushed in till he felt himself inside fully, finally stopping and letting Harry adjust to his lenght. Once getting Harry’s reassuring nod, he started pulling out of Harry till only the head was in then pushing in at the same excruciatingly slow pace.

Harry moaned in a strained voice, feeling Louis length pull out then back in, his nerves creating good feelings around him, making him gasp and bit his lip hard, then breathed out a groan of pleasure.

Louis kept going in the same pace, starting to go faster after a while and leaning over Harry, grabbing Harry’s legs and pulling them up so that his ankles were laying on Louis’ shoulders and he thrust deeper into Harry, just brushing the little bundle of nerves inside him.

Harry let out a loud groan, leaning his head back into the pillows and biting his lip harder. “Yes” Harry hissed, loving the feeling when Louis got just a bit deeper, brushing over his sweet spot.

Louis smirked and snapped his hips up quicker, harder, until he hit Harry’s prostate and he moaned softly before going at that same speed, hitting Harry’s prostate every thrust.

Throwing his head back further, moaning loud, and feeling his prostate get hit spot on, Harry moaned a rich moan into the thick hot air around them, gasping in for breath before he was hit in the same spot again, making the same pleasurable noise deep within his throat, now grinding his hips up to match with Louis thrusts. “Harder” Harry panted, wanting more.

Louis complied immediately, thrusting forwards harder, “So.. Good.” He hissed under his breath and he lifted himself up, grabbing onto Harry’s thighs.

Harry moaned louder, seriously hoping no one was home at Louis house because if they were, the obviously heard his cries of pleasure. Not being able to contain himself from this anymore, Harry reached down, grabbing hold of his erection then started to pump it slowly, letting out a sigh of relief in contact.

Louis removed his hands from Harry’s thighs and slid them underneath Harry’s arse, lifting it up a bit so that Louis could thrust a bit faster and harder.

Harry groaned, he knew Louis was deep inside him, he could feel the amazing sensations running over his body, shocks running to the pit of his stomach making his jerk his body down further, opening his eye’s for a second to look at how concentrated Louis was.

Louis furrowed his eyebrows, feeling a warming in his stomach that signaled he was close to his climax and he put in his all into the last few thrusts he had before cumming hard deep inside Harry, moaning Harry’s name loudly and throwing his head backwards.

From the sight and feeling of the warm cum inside him, Harry stroked himself faster and then climaxed as well, moaning in a high pitched voice, “Yes oh fuck!” Harry exclaimed loudly as he came hot all over his stomach.

Louis remained speechless although he panted heavily while he pulled out of Harry and collapsed next to him, smiling at him lazily.

Harry smiled and rolled on to his side so he could face Louis, cheeks still red from their intercourse and his nerves tingling. “That was…really…really amazing” Harry breathed, face close to Louis.

Louis nodded, blushing and moving his arm around Harry’s neck and pulling him close before pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

Harry smiled and moved his lips slowly over Louis, focusing on every curve, dip and crease in them, making his heart flutter.

Louis smiled and licked Harry’s lower lip, tugging on it before he pulled away and smiled. “I’m..” He yawned. “I’m tired, Harry.”

Harry whined when Louis teased him like that, but smiled seeing his tired face, eye’s drooping and lazy while he struggled to keep his heavy lids open. “Aw, then sleep babe” Harry smiled and hugged Louis close to his chest, avoiding his sensitive spots. Louis smiled tiredly before he cuddled into Harry, falling asleep slowly in his arms.

Harry smiled to himself softly, stroking Louis now very messed up hair in his hands, even though they just woke up not long ago, Harry could use some sleep of his own, and since it was a Tuesday he knew Louis sisters wouldn’t be home. Harry laid down with Louis kissing his forehead softly, then fell asleep hugging Louis close to him, feeling so blessed he was found by such and amazing person, who loved him for him.

———————————————————————————————-

[A/N] Done! Like it? Love it? Hate it? Send me feedback anyways! Love you guys. c: <3 .xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

West Pub By Tessa

Fanfiction

419 2 8
92.2K 1K 16
Exactly what the title says!!