You and him (Revali x Oc/Read...

By Zara_Minal

Hanao is a hylian just exploring Hyrule, but one day you were invited to the castle, and who knows what happe... More

The beginning
Yes or no?
The journey
Here you are! Rito Village
"Talented" Champion
The 'successful' plan
Memory
Is that really him?
Finally?
To Hyrule castle!
Meet them
What happened
Talk about it
Feeling
Blame
The Device
Escaped
They deserved it
Burden
Leaving you
You can't
Disguise
A visit
Return
Fun?
Do you?
Afterwards ( I'm backkk!!)
Like
CHARACTER NAME DECIDED!
Thank you
IMPORTANT NOTE
Smile
Back
Rest
Medoh
New Cover!
Gone

W-what?

574 15 3
By Zara_Minal

Hateno Village...

"CHECK IT!!!!" a little girl's voice exclaimed

You blinked your eyes and realised you were at the Hateno Village Inn, you scratched your head and seemed very confused about what was happening. Then finally you thought about yesterday where you and Revali just reached Hateno Village yesterday night and rest eat the inn.

You smiled for whatever reason, a little girl chuckle was heard baby the side of your bed, you slowly turned around and-

"HANAO!!!!!! ITS PURAH!!!" Purah, the little 6 year old but yet extraordinary smart girl came to your room and became your alarm.

"W-what? P-Purah? Why are you in the village? You weren't suppose to let anyone know you're here right?!" you urged and sat up of your bed.

Purah, who swiped through your sheikah slate, gave you a unpleasant look on your face.

"Hanao sigh tsk tsk, I gave you my latest invention and you never took a single photo at all?" Purah hissed and crossed her arms, putting your sheikah slate on your bed.

Photos? Well about that you never actually used your camera for anything, you completely forgotten about it and was carried by work that you barely had time to use it.

"I mean...what can I use it for?" you picked up the slate and stared at it.

"Memories! It's memories Hanao!!!! When you are going through tough times a picture could cheer you up you know!!" Purah roared at you, placing her hands on her hips now.

"Hehe, fine fineee, I'll use it someday I promise, and when I bring it back, you will see tons of pictures that even you have to expand my storage!" you giggled and she giggled back.

"Anywayssss did Zelda tell you why you guys are here?" she asked and tilted her head.

You stayed silent, thinking back she didn't really say anything about doing anything when coming here.

"No?"

"Well check it! Because I'm here to tell you why" she gleed and posed a 'cheese' sign.

You nodded your head and smiled, you really wanted to pat her head but clearly she was much older than you, but just looking at a 6-year-old child makes you feel giddy up.

"So, we as Sheikah, recently discovered something very very interesting!!" Purah pointed out you tilted your head and gazed at her.

"What is it?"

"I'm not gonna tell you hehe!" Purah giggled and you frowned.

"Anyways I need to find Revali, you never know what he's up to, I'll catch up with you later!" you stood up and immediately began to change and went out of the inn.

Purah nodded her head and gave you a cheese sign, you smiled back and closed the inn door.

Once you stepped out of the inn, the cold breeze blew danced through the village as you took a deep breath. The sound of people talking and bustling early in the morning, kids running around chasing each other and the birds chirping peacefully. 

You figured Revali would hang out in the small forest and the entrance of the Hateno Village since there are enemies to fight there and it seems more quiet there. You made your way down the village and checked whether you bow and weapon are prepared in case of anything.

You took a deep breath and arrived at the forest, you looked around and saw a Rito from a distance who extended out his wings proudly and took out his bow, ready to shoot at a bokoblin from the far end.

You weren't going to disturb him, of course. You figured the consequences if you did so, instead you hid behind one of the trees to see and wait.

Revali took our a bow and slowly pulled his bow and narrowed his eyes, he seemed quite focus you thought, to admit it, you actually do like some of his 'expressions', it made you think he looked very cool and stylish. 

The bokoblin, who hadn't notice Revali kept on dancing and jumping merrily, it must be very hard to take him down by one shot, even you haven't even mastered a perfect headshot. It would be quite hard for Revali too you thought.

From the distance you saw a small smirk who came out from Revali, which made you hate that even more, you hate it whenever he smirks, he thinks he's good at everything and is being too. prideful all the time.

He was ready to let go of the arrow, you looked even more closer and suddenly-

"BOOOO!!!!"

"KYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"

You let out a scream and shouted in your head as loud as you could-

"MALICE WHAT THE HECK DID YOU JUST?!"

Malice continue giggling and you noticed the bokoblin who Revali wanted to kill glared over to you, you slowly stepped backwards and took out your bow and aimed while the bokoblin sprinted towards you.

You frowned and aimed at the head and you let go of the arrow-

PING!!!!

You closed your eyes tightly, and you opened to see the arrow was in the bokoblin's head while it just laid down, dead. You let out a smile and you actually were quite proud of yourself, you tightened your fist and shouted "YES! MY FIRST HEADSHOT!!" 

"What do you think you're doing?"

You immediately froze, it was that deep voice, the voice of someone is about to get hurt very badly.

You turned backwards to where Revali stood awkwardly and placed your two hands together, hand to hand, palm to palm and said-

"I-I'M SO SORRY!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO STEAL YOUR ENEMY!" you shouted loudly and apologised while you lowered your head.

Revali, who stood there, was pissed, in fact he was seriously about to headshot you too.

"Since you ruined  my perfect position and stealing my enemy, I guess I have to headshot you," Revali took out an arrow and aimed at your head.

He-he's not gonna do it...r-right? you asked yourself.

You heard the sound of the arrow being released, you let out a loud screamed and ducked down-

PING!!!

You squeezed your eyes, the arrow didn't hit you, then the sound was-

You turned behind swiftly and saw a lizalfo laid down the floor, shot in the head.

"W-wait..there was a lizalfo behind me?!" you exclaimed, how could you not noticed?

"They are quite sneaky, and as the chosen Rito champion, of course I would know-

"I mean it's right behind me and you could see it so-"

"Shut up," Revali snapped and placed his bow behind of his back. You frowned and crossed your arm, then he extended his wing and said, "Come here for a while,"

You rolled your eyes, it was like calling a servant to their master, you slowly walked towards him and you stopped and leaned on a nearby tree beside him.

"What is it?" you asked and stared at his sharp emerald eyes.

"Hey um, I have to talk about something important, is it alright if um we...ugh," Revali groaned and smacked his head.

You were so confused was he trying to say you have to meet him or something? You figured he's not good with words so you sighed.

"What's the deal? Want me to repay something?" you hissed while he glared at you and was growing impatient.

"Just say it, what's so hard?" you started forcing him to say it out, he suddenly was very impatient said said-

"Just meet me at the Hateno Lab at 10pm!" he shouted and started to have blushes growing at his cheeks. You could tell he was embarrassed but wait....

"WHAT?!"

Heloooo Zara hereee I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! I'm really slow at this writing so I hope you enjoy it bai!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 1.1K 38
Princess Zelda, her trusty knight, Link, and her fellow champions of Hyrule go on a desperate mission to find and defeat Calamity Ganon. However, whe...
28.2K 260 26
A lot of work needs to be done to rebuild Hyrule, and to convince others to help will take a lot of work from Link and Zelda. Having all his memories...
307K 12.8K 173
(Y/N) had lived a very boring life. She was eighteen yet nothing exciting happened to the poor girl. Then, one night, while playing The Legend of Zel...
462K 15.2K 43
"You will aid the hero during his journey in defeating Calamity Ganon." That was the order that was given to you by goddess Hylia. Although the godde...