Ineffable // NamJen Ff. // Co...

By JustPsychoticThings

You held me at my worst, You made me feel the best. You made me love myself even more, You love me like no o... More

IMPORTANT!
Chapter Two: Cafe
Chapter Three: Stay
Chapter Four: Party
Chapter Five: Rooftop
Chapter Six: Crush
Chapter Seven: Date
Chapter Eight: Camera
Chapter Nine: Find Me
Chapter Ten: Kiss & Make Up
Chapter Eleven: Stay Strong
Chapter Twelve: On My Way
Chapter Thirteen: Let's Rest
Chapter Fourteen: Want You
Chapter Fifteen: Hobi, Gguk, & Mochi
Chapter Sixteen: Stages
Chapter Seventeen: Not A Man To Me
Chapter Eighteen: Popcorn & Horror Movie
Chapter Nineteen: Are We Ready?
Chapter Twenty: Ready for Love
Chapter Twenty-One: Date

Chapter One: New Bias

2.3K 86 70
By JustPsychoticThings

A/N:

Figured I should just skip the Prologue and head on to the chapter one. Enjoy ^-^

As you all may know, this is a fan fiction of Kpop Idols. But I don't know how to speak Korean, so let's just say I'm writing some kind of subtitles and Italic words are spoken in English by the character.

"I'm so sick of this fake-ue love! Fake-ue love! Fake-ue love!" I sang at the top of my lungs at I rinse off the shampoo off my head with the music blasting inside the bathroom.

I was about to sing the next line when my mini concert was interrupted by the door opening, "Unnie, I'm sorry but my toilet got clogged again. Leo played with the toilet paper and I don't know how he got it in the toilet and played with the flush."

"Aish! Chaeyoung has a bathroom! Jisoo Unnie has one too! Why mine?!" I groan frustratingly.

"I'm upset at Chaeyoung and Jisoo locked her door." Lisa said as she sat down on the toilet and does her business.

"My gosh!" I scratch my head and the next song came. Love Shot by EXO.

"Ooh, Kai Oppa!" Lisa said in a teasing manner and I could just imagine her face, making me roll my eyes. "So how's your showbiz ex-boyfriend."

"Like you said, it was just showbiz. We were very professional." I let out a sigh and an eye roll once more. We just had to do it for our company, we had to distract the public. I was surprised by how professional Kai sunbaenim was, he was such a gentleman too. I had a little crush on him but it ended already.

"But I'm sure you two did something when the two of you were alone in his car." Lisa teased once more, I poke my head out of the shower curtain that was seperating the two of us.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, darling." I gave her a sarcastic smile then a straight face and went back inside.

"It's the love shot! Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah-nah..."

* * *

Award shows were really my weaknesses, I panic easily and get nervous furiously. I couldn't eat, I couldn't get myself to smile. Something about a massive crowd of fans and other celebrities just scares me, gives me anxiety or panic attacks. Everything is so overwhelming.

I stare at myself in the mirror, the chaos behind me was a blur. I let out a sigh and closed my eyes and prepared myself. "You can do this Kim Jennie, it'll all be over soon once you get started with it."

"Blackpink?" My eyes shot open and found our manager by the door by looking through the mirror, "It's time."

* * *

"LALISA!"

"Kim Jennie!"

"Omo! Jisoo-YAH!"

"CHAEYOUNG! SARANGHAE!"

A huge sea of screaming fans and flashes of camera knocked the breathe out of my lungs but I inhaled once more and faced it all. With shaking knees, sweaty palms, and my heart beating at a full speed I still chose to raise my chin up and pretend like I'm not about to curl into a ball and seek for comfort. It was all so overwhelming.

We all posed and answered some questions as rehearsed and went inside the venue but even if we were inside, the sound of cameras flashing remained in my ears. I felt a hand on mine and I look up to find Jisoo Unnie.

"Are you okay?" She asks with a warm smile that also warmed my heart, I nodded and we proceeded to walk to the venue. Our manager and a few staff guided us.

Then we arrived to the place and it was already packed with fans from different fandoms and a few idols in their spots, Lisa and Chaeyoung waved at our BLINKS and I look up and gave the biggest smile I could give. If it weren't for them, we wouldn't be this successful.

A producer came up to us, she looked so stressed already. I felt really bad. "Ms. Jennie Kim, we need you backstage. There's a little error with your pre-recorded song, you have to do it again."

I was nervous but followed her anyway. We went to the back of the stage and walked a hallway down until it got more quiet and deeper down the hallway. She opens a door and it revealed a recording studio, I got inside and she introduces me to the lady and the man who will help me record the last minute. Ms. Lee and Mr. Bang.

She pulls out her phone, "I will just inform your manager you are with me, though they already said that you're our responsibility for tonight but we just have to make sure." I nodded and she left the room.

"Ok, let's start now. We only have 10 minutes, another artist lost his pre recorded audio as well. Out of seven it was just him." Mr. Bang said, I went inside the booth and put on the headphones.

"Ready," I spoke to the mic. I wanted things to get done and over with as soon as possible.

"Ok, we're starting now." Then it started. The music started and my anxiety builds up, I panicked.

'Is she really a singer?'

'I don't see her as an idol.'

'Not a drop of talent.'

All those criticism I've recieved since I was trainee, then you add the hate comments because I just had to read them all.

'What is her talent?'

'She's a pretty face, that's all.'

'She's so fake.'

I can hear it all. I always do, it was like a reminder that I had to suffer because I chose this life.

"Jennie-ah, are you ok?" Ms. Lee snaps me out of my thoughts, I gulped and nodded.

"...yes, I am. Sorry." I say softly through the mic, they share a glance that gets me even more nervous.

"Ok, let's start that again, shall we?" I nodded and prepared myself. Be professional, Jennie. You're working.

"천진난만 청순가련 새침한 척 이젠 지쳐 나," I sang the entire song and though there was a few repeats, I managed to get it done in just a few minutes.

I thanked the producers and got ready to leave the room, but before the door close I froze.

"So that was the Kim Jennie," I hear Ms. Lee say.

"I really wasn't expecting a lot. These days, YG is failing. Agencies tend to debut those who have visual to catch the public eye than those who have real talent." I gasped and closed the door quietly.

I felt weak, my knees shook as I try to walk away but I was so heart broken. I knew from the start that critics would really come my way, it's a part of the life I chose. But I can't help but still get hurt, I hold back the tears and my vision gets blurry.

I stumble to the side and balance just left me to fall pathetically. I screech and wait for the impact but instead a sigh of relief left my lips as a pair of hands catch me by the arm, I was pulled back up to my feet and I look up to the person who saved me.

Kim Namjoon of BTS. I couldn't believe it. His visuals, his tall and lean body. I've seen him before but not this close. His face was just beautiful. "Are you okay?" His voice was deep and gentle.

"O-Oh, yes, I'm okay." I straighten myself up and he lets go of me. His hands left my arms and it felt a little tingly on the spot where he touched me.

"Are you sure? You looked like you were passing out." He looked genuine, it's beautiful. He's beautiful.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just looking for the way back to the venue." I forced out a chuckle that sounded like a sad, disgusting snort.

"Ah, just walk down the hallway and... well, follow the noise." He smiles and his cute dimples show. Oh, he's so cute. Yoongi is my bias in the group but he's also cute. "Mm... can I ask too? Which way is to the bathroom?"

"I don't know, really." I let out a nervous chuckle, "I just went down hear to pre-record some audio."

"Ah, alright. Thanks, Ms. Jennie Kim. Nice to meet you," He pats my arm and walks away.

I stare at his back and was just in awe. He's so cute up close. I can't believe it.

I have a new bias.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5.1K 34
[quit editing seriously so yeet] That time I saw you, I knew I couldn't lose you again... I nor my best friend. But who knew that I would have a dead...
87.7K 2.2K 31
[C O M P L E T E D](not edited) "I am so sorry with all my life, I promise I won't do it again. I love you so much, I don't know what will I do with...
19.2K 895 61
"Some say it's painful to wait for someone. Some say it's painful to forget someone. But the worst pain comes when you don't know whether to wait or...
117K 4.2K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...