You Are My Alpha I Am Your Om...

By AmariannaRose

Rieka is a girl who was born to a Furyan male and elemental female who meets the most dangerous Furyan of all... More

๐Ÿ’ฅCrash And Burn๐Ÿ”ฅ
Is That Even Possible!?!๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ‘Total Eclipse Of My Soul๐Ÿ‘ป
๐ŸฆThe Lion And The Mouse๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ•๐ŸฐI'm A Pet Now Am I!?!๐Ÿ‡๐ŸฆŽ๐Ÿน๐Ÿ 
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’จRun Run As Fast As You Can You Can't Catch Me I'm A Furyan Man
A New Cage They Put Me In New Chains That Bindโ›“๏ธ๐Ÿ”—
Wanna See Your Future!?!๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ‘€
Taming The Wild๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿ—๐ŸŠ๐Ÿฆฌ๐ŸฆŠ๐Ÿฆ–It's An Animal Thing๐Ÿป๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ๐Ÿฆˆ
All Hail New Lord Marshal๐Ÿ‘‘.... He's Smokin Hot๐Ÿ”ฅ
Will You Be My Buddy!?!๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿ‘ฅ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿพ
Not Gonna Cut Itโœ‚๏ธ๐Ÿ”ช
Are you Friend ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐ŸปOr Foe๐Ÿ˜ˆ!?!

A Fighting Chance ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿค›๐Ÿผ

3.2K 78 1
By AmariannaRose

"One rule"  Riddick says as he and Johns pull out their shivs Johns looses his almost right away "stay in the light"  Riddick says as Johns falls to the ground Johns gets back up and attacks kicking Riddick's ankle making him fall onto his back Riddick grips Johns wrist as Johns tries to stab him with a shiv he picked up off the ground "remember that moment"  Riddick says softly as he moves the shiv away from his face along with Johns.... who still had a hold of it.... arm he knocks Johns off him then spins so that he was now above him picking up the shiv that once again fell to the ground the two men stand up and Riddick slices Johns back with the shiv Johns falls to the ground "should've never taken the chains off Johns you were one brave fuck before you were bad-ass the chains, the gauge, the badge I told you to ghost me"   Riddick says as the flare goes out and he backs into the darkness Johns tries to reload his gun then stands up "you want a meal?!.... go on!.... get your fill!"  Rieka says to the creatures in their language "leave the bald one for me!"  she adds as they walk around her and head towards Riddick and Johns they smell Johns blood and go straight for him Riddick ends up standing right next to Rieka and once again he didn't even realize she was there as they both watch Johns get killed by one of the creatures he feels her grip his hand as the creature uses it's head as a battle ax and cuts into Johns head he looks over at her in surprise then smiles as he feels her pull him towards the rest of the group who were heading back to the ship.... Carolyn gasps as she comes face to face with Riddick who stares down at her "back to the ship huh? just huddled together until the light burns out"  Riddick asks "at least they'll be warm!"   Rieka whispers Riddick smiles "what!?! body heat does wonders when..... oh!.... right!"  Rieka whispers then Riddick continues "till you can't see what's eating you that's the big plan?"  Imam asks "where's Johns?"  Riddick looks at him and asks "which half?"  Jack says "we're going to lose everybody out here"  Rieka replies "not sure why you want to keep him he wanted Riddick to kill you and use you as bait this way you have a two second chance of a head start there's a whole horde out there who is still hungry and now that they have something other than each other to feast on they're not going to waste this chance!"  Carolyn looks at her with a expression that asks "really!?!" "honesty is better than lies and I rather give it to her straight!"  Rieka says with a shrug they hear the chirp of the creatures then look at Rieka in shock when she chips back Rieka shrugs Riddick smiles then says "he died fast if we have any choice that's the way we all should go out"  he leaves Rieka's side walks over to Jack places a hand on her shoulder and says "don't you cry for Johns don't you dare"   getting the sense that the group might not want her there Rieka backs into the darkness as Riddick walks on and the group follows him....

**** I put the video here ☝🏼 because I did a HORRIBLE job describing the battle between the two muscle men😜****

Rieka walks up behind Riddick as he checks over a skeleton of one of the creatures she feels his body quiver excitedly as she slides the tips of her fingers along his muscles from shoulders to hip "don't you go nowhere!"  he calls over his shoulder at her "and ruin my chance to spend some quality alone time with you!.... though with the way you're checking out this skeleton I think I should be jealous!"  she replies he laughs then says "FINALLY!"  she asks "so.... did you find it!?!"  he turns his head and looks at her she picks up a piece of the creatures bone that had broken off and places it up against the part of the skeleton it had broken off of her chest presses itself up against his back as she held the bone up against the skeleton he looks at the piece she placed back together then the matching piece on the other side then straight ahead "do you see it!?!"  she whispers softly into his ear as her chin makes itself at home on his shoulder and her lips gently brush up against his lower earlobe her and warm breath flows over it "blind spot"  he whispers he feels her back away then hears Imam ask "shall we pray together?"  he turns his head and looks at the man "come Rieka join us!"  Imam says "can't hide nothing from you preachers huh Imam!?!"  Rieka teases as she comes out of the darkness back into the light Imam chuckles Riddick and Rieka sit down next to each other Imam sits on the other side of Riddick as he says "I have already prayed with the others it is painless"  Riddick replies as he ties a rope onto the power cells "it's pointless"  Imam says "because you do not believe in God doesn't mean God does not believe in you"  Riddick replies as he continues to tie the rope "think someone can spend half their life in the slam with a horse bit in their mouth and not believe? think he can start out in some liquor store trash bin with an umbilical cord wrapped around his neck and not believe? you got it all wrong holy man I absolutely believe in God and I absolutely hate the fucker"  he looks over at Imam who shakes his head and says "he is with us nonetheless"  Rieka replies "you can pray FOR us!.... I've never really been one for prayer either then again there are so many religions with too many God's you never know which one you're truly praying to!"  Imam smiles at her "two of your boys are already dead how much faith do you have left father?"   Riddick ask Imam clenches his teeth "we should join the others"  Rieka says standing up "yes we should"  Imam replies grateful for the change in topic he and Riddick stand up then follow her over to the rest of the group....

This time Riddick doesn't let Rieka leave his side at all he holds her hand all the way through the path all the while they both carry the power cells "give me a reason to stay that won't embarrass the holy man and his boy or make the "captain" and your clone jealous.... besides I don't think they like me much.... except Imam he gets along with everyone!"   Rieka tells Riddick when they went to get the power cells Riddick chuckles "if you think I can't handle it I'm going to LOVE proving you wrong!"  she adds he laughs then hands her two of the five power cells.... "so.... how is it they don't bother you!?!"  Riddick asks as they run behind the others side by side dragging the power cells along behind them "I'm half Furyan half Elemental in case you haven't noticed my scent has changed to fit my surroundings.... the longer I stay in one place the more like it I become which is why I travel so often I don't wish to be like everyone else.... as for learning their language it isn't all that hard.... understanding their reply is!"  Rieka replies he laughs.... soon they were like fish in a river swimming against the current as the creatures fly all around them through the pathway they were walking through that acted like a canal some of them flew right into the flame of the torches the group held as they flew around them "it was one thing when we were in a more open space it's a whole different story now there's too many, it's too much and they are too hungry to listen to me now not to mention the smell of her menstrual blood is driving them crazy!"  Rieka whispers to Riddick "don't worry about it"  he replies "I AM worried about it!.... if they can't have us they'll go after one another EVERYTHING is afraid of dying and just like us they'll do ANYTHING to survive!"  she says and just as she predicted it started to rain a thick blue goo like substance "do not look up! do not look up!"  Riddick shouts to the others as he takes Rieka's hand and they run towards them still dragging the power cells behind them Carolyn does the exact opposite of what Riddick told them not to do then says "they're killing each other!"  Riddick lets go of Rieka's hand and wraps his arm around Carolyn as he continues running Rieka shakes her head and follows them.... a few seconds later Rieka picks up the power cells that both she and Riddick were carrying by the very edge of the rope nearest the cells themselves then she moves Riddick out of the way as the creatures start to fall from the sky into the path they start to dodge the falling dead creatures as they continue to run zig-zagging around them "move! keep moving! keep moving!"  Riddick shouts as the group stops to look around them Riddick and Rieka only stop long enough to move some of the broken bones that were already along the ground the group follows them into the rib cage Rieka went in first then Riddick Rieka turns when she hears the last boy that came with Imam scream "go!"  Riddick shouts "Riddick!"  Rieka replies softly he turns to see Imam and Carolyn try their best to help the boy free himself from the creatures grip "as you said why would you save him when he has his own group of heroic idiots!?!"  Riddick teases "they are our responsibility Rid! I'm not rushing back to save him but that doesn't mean I'm going to leave those left over behind!"  she replies he sighs a deep sigh a hint of a growl was heard in it then says "you know for someone who hates humans you care too much!"  she replies with a smile "and you don't!?!"  he rolls his eyes "tell me you don't care at all and we'll keep going otherwise I'm staying put till I know they're following!"  she says he sighs Jack was watching them argue like a playful married couple and didn't see the creature that headed her way until it was to late.... well until Rieka shouted out her name.... "Jack!!"  Rieka calls out Jack looks up and sees the creature fly down towards her and runs under the cover of one of the rib cage bones which the creature lands on caging her inside the creature starts using it head to break through the bone to get to the child underneath but turns when it hears Rieka drop the ropes she was holding and starts chirping loudly at the creature whilst slowly walking towards it the creature climbs off the bone and walks over to her Riddick pulls his goggles off, drops the ropes he was holding then rushes over to Rieka shiv drawn growling menacingly "get away from her!"  he moves himself so that he now stands inbetween Rieka and the creature he grips the creatures wrists as it reaches out for him "Riddick no!.... they won't trust me anymore if you do this!"  Rieka says softly "I don't care!.... I won't let it hurt you!"  he growls softly as he fights the strength of the creature as it tries to bite him once the creature raises it's head Riddick strikes stabbing it with his shiv over and over and over again then slicing it open and it's guts/intestines gush out of it as Riddick punches the part he stabbed then slices it like it was cheese and it falls to the ground dead Riddick snaps its neck just to make sure it stays that way then says "he did not know who he was fuckin' with"  then he turns and points a finger at Rieka as he orders with a growl "don't do anything stupid like that again!"  she replies with a smile "are you saying you wouldn't do something similar if you saw the girl in danger?! what a damsel you are!"  he chuckles then they all continue on their way Riddick and Rieka pick up the ropes attached to the power cells once again as they walk by them

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 1K 22
Smexy One shots๐Ÿ˜˜ Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ
37.8K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
63.8K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
339K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...