lover ยป pietro maximoff

By fcntastxcfudge

โ โ™ช ๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง '๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๏ฟฝ... More

* ยฐ . โ€ข โœง CAST โœง * ยฐ . โ€ข
* ยฐ . โ€ข โœง OUTFIT CHECK โœง * ยฐ . โ€ข
* ยฐ . โ€ข โœง Chapter 1 โœง * ยฐ . โ€ข
* ยฐ . โ€ข โœง Chapter 2 โœง * ยฐ . โ€ข
* ยฐ . โ€ข โœง Chapter 3 โœง * ยฐ . โ€ข
* ยฐ . โ€ข โœง Chapter 4 โœง * ยฐ . โ€ข
* ยฐ . โ€ข โœง Chapter 5 โœง * ยฐ . โ€ข
* ยฐ . โ€ข โœง Chapter 7 โœง * ยฐ . โ€ข
* ยฐ . โ€ข โœง Chapter 8 โœง * ยฐ . โ€ข
* ยฐ . โ€ข โœง Chapter 9 โœง * ยฐ . โ€ข
* ยฐ . โ€ข โœง Chapter 10 โœง * ยฐ . โ€ข
* ยฐ . โ€ข โœง Chapter 11 โœง * ยฐ . โ€ข

* ยฐ . โ€ข โœง Chapter 6 โœง * ยฐ . โ€ข

9.7K 213 169
By fcntastxcfudge

"And I saw it in my dreams.
I knew life would change for me.
This is reality. Look at me now."
- 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ( 𝐙𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚 )

Salvage Yard,
     African Coast

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It was dark and cold. I had absolutely no idea what they we're thinking when they got the idea to come here. I got filled in about all the stuff that they we're talking about by Natasha, but I initially thought it was a place filled with workers, not a dark horror house.

"This place smells horrible." Loki said scoffing.

I was walking forward without paying attention before Pietro blocked me with is arm. I looked ahead. Ultron. He was taking to someone down the basement from the entrance.

"Stark is... He's a sickness!" Ultron said looking enraged as ever.

"Aww, junior..." He said finally placing his feet back on the ground. "You're gonna break your old man's heart." He continued.

"If I have to..." He turned his cold gaze to the room of vibranium before turning back at us.

"Nobody has to break anything." Thor said with his hammer, ready to swing at any moment.

Ultron laughed before speaking up again. "Clearly you've never made an omelet."

"He beat me by one second." Tony shrugged.

"Yeah, he's funny..." Pietro said walking up to Tony. "Mr. Stark. It's what? Comfortable? Like old times?" He said while looking down at the missiles a floor below us.

"Pietro. Don't, we're in the middle of a fight--" I said while gripping onto his arm and was immediately cut off.

"No, stop. None of you have idea any what it's like." He pushed my hand away walking closer to Tony. I felt a bit hurt, but kept a calm expression.

"This was never my life." Tony said.

"Yeah, right." Pietro said sarcastically.

"I know you've suffered." Cap said.

"Ah, Captain America. God's righteous man. Pretending you could live without a war." Ultron said tilting his head in a playful manner. "I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but--"

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Thor cut him off.

"I think you're confusing 'peace' with 'quiet'." Ultron said walking a bit closer.

"Uh-huh. What's the vibranium for?" Tony asked.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan." He brought Tony closer to him and then threw him against the metal door behind us with his own repulsers, causing all of us to go into battle mode as a fight broke out between all us and Ultron. Out of nowhere, many robots resembling Ultron; came out of nowhere.

Suddenly, Ultron's robots came charging at me causing me to pull out my guns and shoot at them. Noticing it didn't do damage, I lifted them up in the air and threw them into the far wall with my abilities.

I felt a hard metal object hit me across the head, I looked behind me to see a robot attacking me from behind. I backed away a bit. Before the robot could get another swing at me a circlular vibranium object sliced it in half with ease. It was Cap's shield.

I hit another robot with the shield tossing it back to Steve. I kicked the robot back forcing it collide with the handles and make it fall down onto the floor below.  Just as I thought they were gone, shooters came out of the floor above and started shooting at us.

I looked at my right to see a blue streak pass Mjolnir and instantly redirecting to the ground... Pietro.

I jumped down and I held a hand out to him and helped him up. "Next time, please don't try and grab his hammer. It's full of tricks." I looked down at my hand which was still holding on to his, and let go. I continued fight  Ultron's allies and suddenly, Pietro picks Wanda up and speeds off somewhere.

☾ . • ' . ^ 𑁍 .•' » > ☾ . * ^ ' • ♡ .* ^ ' ~ • ☾ *. '

𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Are we still going on with the plan?" I asked as fast as I could, I didn't wanna leave Alena with the group.

"I want to finish the plan. I want the big one."

☾ . • ' . ^ 𑁍 .•' » > ☾ . * ^ ' • ♡ .* ^ ' ~ • ☾ *. '

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"News or footage, keyword 'Hulk'." I heard Tony say over my earpiece, causing me to panic.

I hid behind a wall and spoke into my earpiece. "Natasha! Banner's gone bonkers."

"I'll find him. Don't worry." Natasha said with a small chuckle.

"I'm calling in Veronica." Tony sighed.

I stayed in the corner for a while to rest while there we're no more shooters or robots. I was still wondering where Pietro went. I was worried.

"I'm sorry" I heard Tony say.

"God... Where are you Natasha?" I said to myself before looking up to see Steve.

"C'mon, let's get out of here. The building's empty." We both headed outside and got in the quinjet.

We we're both silent there wondering what to do until Loki came in the quinjet sitting down two seats away from Steve.

"You two left me in that hell hole." Loki said before continuing; "Where are the twins?" Loki asked.

"I don't really know. Pietro and Wanda left the building. They're probably helping Tony." I said with my eyes shut leaning into my seat.

☾ . • ' . ^ 𑁍 .•' » > ☾ . * ^ ' • ♡ .* ^ ' ~ • ☾ *. ' • ☾

We've been on the jet for almost the whole day. Unsure of where Clint was gonna take us. Pietro was sitting across from me next to a sleeping Wanda lying on Loki's shoulder. They were really cute. I wondered what it would be like if they got together...

Soon enough, I fell asleep. It was just peaceful. No dreams, no nightmares, no nothing just all white. Suddenly, the doors of the jet were opened letting loads of light in, causing me to wake up.

I squinted a bit since it was already daytime. I sat up and got out of the jet. I looked up and saw a house. In a matter of seconds, I felt safe. I stayed there in front of the jet studying the house before I decided to go and follow the rest of the Avengers, until;

"Hey. Wait..." I looked behind me to see Pietro scratching the back of his neck.

"What is it?" I asked stepping a little closer to him.

"I'm sorry for lashing out on you a while ago..." He said with a look of guilt on his face.

I placed a hand on his shoulder causing him to look at me. I smiled him. "No, no. It's my fault. I shouldn't have been so insensitive. It's your experience, not mine. You have every right to be mad right now."

"But still. I shouldn't have put you down for just trying to bring all of us back into the fight." He said looking down at his feet in shame.

"Hey, it's okay. Let's go follow them." I smiled before leading us to the rest of the Avengers.

I look back to see all of them on the porch their backs facing the door. Waiting for the both of us.

"What is this place?" Thor asked.

" Safe house. " Loki answered before observing the exterior with his eyes a bit.

" Let's hope. " Clint said before opening the door to his 'Safe House'. "Honey? I'm home." Clint said before his wife came around from the corner. "Hi. Company. Sorry, didn't call ahead." He said before kissing her.

"This is an agent of some kind." Tony said before looking outside.

"Guys, this is Laura." He said with a large smile on his face.

"I know all of your names." Laura said. She looked super sweet and I couldn't wait to get to know her.

Pietro looked at me and smiled. I guess something about being known got him really happy.

"Incoming." Clint said before a boy and a girl who I assumed to be his children, came charging in and hugged him tightly. "Hi sweet heart! Hey buddy! How are you guys doing?"

"These are smaller agents." Tony said looking at the kids.

"Did you bring Auntie Nat and Auntie Alena?" The little girl asked causing Nat and I to look over.

"Why don't you hug them and find out?" I said both us hugging her tightly. Nat carried with a large smile, I could tell she was super happy to be around Clint's children.

"Sorry for barging in on you." Steve said.

"Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we we're busy having no idea that you existed." Loki said earning a punch to the shoulder by Wanda.

"Yeah, well, Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off S.H.I.E.L.D.'s files I'd like to keep it that way. I figured it's a good place to lay low." Clint replied keeping his smile.

"I missed you. How's little Natasha?" Nat asked.

"She's.... Nathaniel." Laura said chuckling a bit.

I looked back at Pietro who was looking at the pictures on the wall in front of him. Suddenly Thor came outside with Steve following him. I looked out the doorway to see Thor raising Mjolnir into the sky and flying away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 3.2K 26
๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐‘๐„๐ƒ. แ—ข ๐–๐€๐๐ƒ๐€ ๐Œ๐€๐—๐ˆ๐Œ๐Ž๐…๐… โ๐˜ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต, ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช...
555K 14.4K 22
โyou didn't see that coming?โž โactually, i didโž [PIETRO MAXIMOFF/QUICKSILVER] [AGE OF ULTRON]
1.1M 26.5K 144
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ซ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ค." (๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐‘๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐‚๐ซ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ค) ๐“๐จ๐ง๐ฒ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ค'๐ฌ...
82.1K 2.2K 13
๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ | "ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ (ส/ษด) แดขแดสŸแดสœแดแด  ส€แด‡แดœษดษชแด›แด‡s แดกษชแด›สœ สœแด‡ส€ sษชsแด›แด‡ส€s." โง— ะฒฯƒฯƒะบ ฯƒฮทั” ฯƒฦ’ ั‚ะฝั” zฯƒโ„“ฯƒะฝฯƒฮฝ ั•ั”ัฮนั”ั• "๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ง๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ช๐™จ ๐™–๏ฟฝ...