lover ยป pietro maximoff

By fcntastxcfudge

โ โ™ช ๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง '๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๏ฟฝ... More

* ยฐ . โ€ข โœง CAST โœง * ยฐ . โ€ข
* ยฐ . โ€ข โœง OUTFIT CHECK โœง * ยฐ . โ€ข
* ยฐ . โ€ข โœง Chapter 1 โœง * ยฐ . โ€ข
* ยฐ . โ€ข โœง Chapter 2 โœง * ยฐ . โ€ข
* ยฐ . โ€ข โœง Chapter 3 โœง * ยฐ . โ€ข
* ยฐ . โ€ข โœง Chapter 4 โœง * ยฐ . โ€ข
* ยฐ . โ€ข โœง Chapter 6 โœง * ยฐ . โ€ข
* ยฐ . โ€ข โœง Chapter 7 โœง * ยฐ . โ€ข
* ยฐ . โ€ข โœง Chapter 8 โœง * ยฐ . โ€ข
* ยฐ . โ€ข โœง Chapter 9 โœง * ยฐ . โ€ข
* ยฐ . โ€ข โœง Chapter 10 โœง * ยฐ . โ€ข
* ยฐ . โ€ข โœง Chapter 11 โœง * ยฐ . โ€ข

* ยฐ . โ€ข โœง Chapter 5 โœง * ยฐ . โ€ข

13.7K 277 191
By fcntastxcfudge

"Everytime I tell you that
we're done I'm faking."
- 𝐈'𝐦 𝐅𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧' ( 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 )

𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Talk, and if you are wasting our time--"

"Do you know this church is in the exact center of this city? The elders decreed if so that everyone could be equally close to God? I like that." The unknown man said staying completely still. He paused before speaking again. " The geometry of belief. You're wondering why you can't look inside my head. " I slowly walked towards him in confusion. How'd he know?

"Sometimes it's hard. But sooner or later, every man shows himself." I retorted crossing my arms in the process.

"I'm sure they do." The figure said, revealing himself to be a...robot? "But you needed something more than a man. That's why you let Stark take the scepter."

"I didn't expect, but I saw Stark's fear. I knew it would control him. Make him self-destruct." I said.

" Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create...smaller people? 'Children' I lost the word, there. Children. Designed to supplant them, to help them end." I cringed slightly at his statement and my stare came out as a confused one.

"Is that why you've come, to end the Avengers?" I ask with my head slightly tilted walking even closer to it.

"I've come to save the world. But also... Yeah. I've come up with a plan that might put them to their weakest. That might make them unable to kill you."

"What are you saying?" I ask almost confused on what he meant.

"I want the both of you to recruit for them."

"Are you insane?" I say as I look away and rub my temples in rage.

"No, you both need to get closer to them. They're all weak. I'm sure if you get their trust and 'friendship' they'll struggle with their little plans."

He lead us to our old base and went down to the basement.

"Well move out right away. This is the start, but there's something we need to begin the real work."

"All of these are--"

"Me. I have what the Avengers never will. Harmony. They're discordant. Disconnected. Stark's already got them turning on each other." He looked back at us with a devious grin on his face. "And when you get inside the rest of their heads..."

"Everyone's plan is not to kill them."

"And make them martyrs? You need patientce. Need to see the big picture." He said while levetating closer to us.

"I don't see the big picture. I have a little picture. I take it out and look at it, every day."

"You lost your parents in the bombings I've seen the records." I scoff at his insensitive response.

"The records are not the picture--"

"Pietro."

"No, please."

"We we're 10 years old. Having dinner, the four of us. When the first shell hits two floors below, It makes a hole in the floor. It's big. Our parents go in. And the whole building starts coming apart. I grab her, roll under the bed, the second shell hits. But it doesn't go off. It just sits there in the rubble. Three feet from our faces. And the side of the shell is painted one word..."

" 'Stark' " I finished his sentence with a bit of trouble. Even speaking his name makes me sick to my stomach.

"We were trapped for two days..."

I turn my head back to face Ultron. "Every effort to save us, every shift in the bricks, I think, 'This will set it off.'... We wait for two days for Tony Stark to kill us."

"I know what they are..."

"I wondered why only you two survived Strucker's experiments. Now I don't. We will make it right. You and I can hurt them. But you will tear them apart." Ultron stepped up to me and put his cold metal hand on my face for a few moments. " From the inside... "

☾ . • ' . ^ 𑁍 .•' » > ☾ . * ^ ' • ♡ .* ^ ' ~ • ☾ *. '

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I woke up to a tapping noise on my balcony door. I quickly got up and slid the curtains to the side. There he was, Pietro. Next to another girl who I assume to be one of his allies. The doors we're sliding so I easily opened it. I gestured for them to come inside and I closed the door.

"Pietro? What are the two of you doing outside so la--"

"We wanna help you guys. We wanna join the Avengers." Pietro said cutting me off of my question.

"Are you sure?" I said unsure if they we're actually serious. Switching teams in a matter of days we're certainly off but I really didn't question it.l

"Yes, we're sure. We realized that we've been siding with the wrong people this whole time." He said while looking at the girl.

"We need to see the others before doing anything." I said putting a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"I almost forgot, this is Wanda. My twin sister." He said gesturing to as she smiled at me.

"Good. It's nice to finally know your name. We need to go and discuss everything with the others."

"We can't! They're gonna attack us." Wanda said turning to Pietro and back at me.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure everything is clear. They don't attack immediately, we make sure that you're on our side before we do anything or attack. Unless we're completely sure." I began going downstairs with the twins behind me spotting everyone at the lab.

"What if he decides to access something a little more exciti--" I walked into the room to be welcomed by the shocked expressions of the rest of the Avengers.

"Alena, What are you doing?" Natasha slowly started walking towards me with a confused expression.

I looked down for a moment before looking back up. "They wanna join the Avengers."

"What they don't?" Tony asked with his arms crossed.

"Alena, you met them three days ago. How come you trust them enough already to let them in the tower? How idiotic can you possibly be?" I looked at Natasha with a face of guilt.

"I just know it. So please hear me out."

"Sorry Alena but, do any of you see anything wrong with this situation?" Natasha asked gesturing to the three of us.

Loki turned to Natasha with a stern look on his face. " Yes, the problem is that you all are being absolutely rude to people who just wanna help us! It's just unfair how all of you immediately accept me because I could take control of your enemies and decline them because they serve no importance to you. "

"We could just kick you out to be fair if you'd like?" Tony said turning to Loki.

"Tony!-- Guys, they just wanna help! So please, give them a chance." I said taking few glances at everybody in the room.

Everyone was silent before Tony finally spoke up. "Okay, we're sorry. Both of you. It's getting really late, so we all need to sleep. Umm, I'm sorry. What's both your names?"

Maria handed Tony a tablet and Tony spoke up again.

"Umm, yeah. Pietro you can get some clothes from Banner. And Wanda I'm sure you can rely on Lena on that one. We have three empty bedrooms at the moment. Cap I'm sure you know your way around. Show them where their rooms are and give them a full tour tomorrow so they don't have to ask around."

"Thanks a lot, Tony." I said smiling. He bowed his head slightly before looking at Rhodey and started discussing something.

"Okay. Banner, Alena, you two. Follow me."

Cap went up to a floor above my room and lead the twins up to their rooms. I gave Wanda a red sweater and gray sweatpants since they initially matched her color scheme.

I was gonna go back to my room until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"So...off limits ay?" Maria said with a large grin or her face.

"He wasn't the guy I was talking about!" I said looking behind me making my lie more noticeable.

"I know you're lying. It all adds up. He was an enemy, You met him somewhere around this week, And he's hot as balls according to your standards."

"Okay! Okay, fine. I was lying. Just don't tell anyone about it, especially Natasha. She knows about him too." Maria chuckled before going to her own room.

I finally went upstairs to my room and drifted off to sleep. I was so tired I fell asleep almost quickly.

☾ . • ' . ^ 𑁍 .•' » > ☾ . * ^ ' • ♡ .* ^ ' ~ • ☾ *. '

It was 4 pm I was hanging out in the lab with Tony, Thor, Loki, Natasha and Pietro. We we're doing our own thing until Maria, Wanda and Cap when upstairs.

"What's this?" I asked looking at the screen. I gasped. It was a dead Strucker lying on the ground with the word 'PEACE' written on the wall beside him which I assume was written in his own blood.

"A message. Ultron killed Strucker."

"And he did a Banksy at the crime scene, just for us." Tony said rolling his eyes and shaking his head.

"This is a smoke screen. Why send a message when you've just given a speech?" Natasha asks turning her focus on to Steve.

"Strucker knew something that Ultron wanted us to miss." Wanda said with her eyebrows slightly raised and her arms crossed.

"I bet he-- Yeah. Everything we had on Strucker's been erased." I said observing the screen and putting my hands into the air.

"Not everything..." We all turn to Pietro in confusion.

☾ . • ' . ^ 𑁍 .•' » > ☾ . * ^ ' • ♡ .* ^ ' ~ • ☾ *. '

"Known associates." Steve said while flipping through more files. "Baron Strucker had a lot of friends." Steve said looking back at us.

"Well, these people are horrible." Bruce sighed.

"Wait. I know that guy." Tony said pointing to a file in Bruce's hands.

Tony was observing the file until he spoke up. "From back in the day. He operates off the African coast. Blackmarket arms. There are conventions. All right? You meet people. I didn't sell anything. He was talking about finding something new, A game-changer it was all very ahab."

"This?" I said pointing at the visible tattoo under the guy's shirt. Tony looked at it for a moment before answering. " It's a tattoo, I don't think he had it. "

" Those are tattoos, this is a brand. " Loki said pointing to the picture below it on the guy's neck.

I looked over at Bruce before he stood up, went over to a computer and opened a program up that decoded it instantly.

"Yeah. It's a word in an African dialect meaning 'thief'. In a much less friendly way. "

I was puzzled. "Why would someone get a tattoo in a language that could get decoded easily with enough technology?" I looked at the side and sighed. It looked like Natasha and Pietro we're having a conversation...

My eyebrows furrowed a bit before walking up to both of them with my arms crossed. "What are you guys talking about?" I said raising my eyebrows making a slight humming noise.

" Oh, just about the files and stuff... " She said pursing her lips. "It's getting really boring here..." She said trying so hard to hide the smile on her face.

" Yeah, it is. " I sighed while looking at the rest of the group, huddled against the computer waiting for answers.

I was spacing out before Natasha's face lit up and said; " You two can go and have a break. I'll make sure they'll never notice..." She said with a toothy grin.

"Are you sure?" I asked almost jokingly but she nodded her head and we're leaving the room quietly. I looked back to see Natasha with a large smile. I knew something was up...

With that we both entered the kitchen and decided to eat the leftover cake from last night's party.

" You guys had a house party last night? " He asked.

" Yeah, it was Thor's farewell party. We invited loads of bros and pretties too. I enjoyed getting to know everybody else at the party. I just talked to few people really. I just wanted to get some sort of special connection." I said while taking another bite from my food.

" You wished I was there? " He said looking straight at me.

I smiled and continued; " Yeah I did, I'm not a party animal like the rest of them." We both shared a laugh before noticing that we finished all of it.

"Hey, you guys ditched?" Steve said with a grin.

Pietro turned around and asked; "Where's Wanda?"

"She's upstairs with Loki. Both of them are checking if we missed anything. I may not be the God of Mischief but I can sense that there's some sort of lie to this." He said looking at the ground with a small smirk.

Pietro smirked before sprinting out of the room and me following after. I went upstairs to my room and spent the rest of the day in serenity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 255 40
- ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š˜...
169K 4.3K 18
โ๐‚๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ญ๐ก? ๐€๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ก๐จ๐ฅโž ...
43.9K 979 31
๐™ธ๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐šŠ๐š— ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•, ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š’๐š— ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐šข๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐š’๐š— ๐š‚๐š˜๐š”๐š˜๐šŸ๐š’๐šŠ. ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐šข๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ, ๐š–๐šŠ๐šข๐š‹...
949 94 13
๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐๐€ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐†๐€๐‘๐ƒ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ๐’ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐ ๐Ž๐๐‚๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐๐”๐“ ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐„ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐’๐‡๐„...