After That Day...

By Itmy06

After her girlfriend disappears with her last words on a note being: "Goodbye and let's break up", Minx feels... More

I guess this is an author's note...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
This isn't an update. Sorry...
Chapter 9
This isn't an update (2)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Ending 1
Ending 2
Ending 3

A/N

57 1 0
By Itmy06

Hello, whoever's still here! Thanks so much for reading my first and really bland attempt at writing a story. It means so much to me that you guys not only read it, but also commented/voted and some of you even followed me :D Thank you, guys! I love you all so much and I really do appreciate each and every one of you, even the silent readers (that I don't even realize are there :p).

Now that I've completed this book, I don't really want to write anything anymore. Sure, I write one shots all the time but that's pretty much it. Maybe I'll get back into writing R&H or JTS sometime in the future but I really don't feel it anymore. I don't feel any of my stories anymore. I'm sorry.

But anyway, that's all from this book or maybe from me in general. So, if you have read this far, I say thank you!

~Itmy~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 255 14
Minx, Cry, Pewdiepie and Ken find themselves in the mysterious land of Victubia. With no previous memories, they are tasked to save the city.
15.4K 610 20
Poor Little Minx was different from everyone else at her high school...She had a strange personality and was severely bullied because of it. She chos...
1.3K 170 35
{Book Three of the Apocalypse Series} In a world where the dead roam the land, it's up to those who've survived to make something for themselves, or...
33.6K 1.8K 53
*DISCLAIMER* this is the second story i ever wrote and it is terrible but i have left it up on my page bc for sOME REASON people actually liked it? s...