VxBTS | lovesick

By babybearkth

There's 6 princes. Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi, And Jin. All whom are brothers living in the sam... More

info before you read -
Namjoon
Jimin
Jungkook
Hoseok
Yoongi
Jin
A royal ball
Crushing
a little fun
Daddy kink
Punished & forgived
Listen to his order
Lollipop
Jinnie's turn
Nightmare
Author's note
Christmas night
The start of a mess
"Tommorow will be a better day."
Only destiny knows
The 3 musketeers
sweet home
arrival
silence won't protect
"One sword keeps another in the sheath"
Confrontation

Snitch

3.6K 146 100
By babybearkth

"And the very top floor is where the princes have their own individual bedroom." Tae says showing Hyunmi the stairs that lead to the royal hall.

"Whoa..." Hyunmi tried to look over the stairs to spot any of the bedroom doors. "Can we go up there?"

"No." Tae responds. "It's strictly not allowed unless you have something to work on up there."

"Really?" She frowns. "Aw, I really wanted to see the princes." They were the most exciting part of the job.

"You'll get a chance to meet them eventually." Tae says with a smile. "They usually roam around the palace."

Out of nowhere, both Hyunmi and Tae hear one of the bedroom door's from upstairs open and shut. The two look up and see Jimin heading towards the stairs.

"Oh my god...that's..J-Jimin..." Hyunmi says under her breath. She was star struck at the sight of him.

Jimin had been walking down the stairs when he noticed the two standing there. "Good Morning." He says when reaching the last few steps.

"Good Morning." Tae responds as he bows softly.

"Oh um, this is Hyunmi. She's new." He added.

Hyunmi bows right in front of the prince. "It's a pleasure meeting you your highness!"

"My pleasure too." Jimin says. Then he looks over at Tae. "There's a task I have for you. Meet me in my room later." He says and walks off.

Both Tae and Hyunmi watched the prince walk away. "Whoa...he's very pretty..." Hyunmi whispered over to Tae. "But seems kind of cold too..."

Tae softly chuckled. "Yeah, Jimin is like that sometimes. But once you get to know him, he really warms up to you."

"I should take you to your bedroom now."

Hyunmi nodded.

Tae lead the way as she followed behind him.

"Thank you so much for the tour!" Hyunmi says. She was standing in her bedroom holding onto her door handle as Tae stood outside her room.

"Yeah of course." Tae smiled. "If you ever need anything don't be afraid to ask me for help. You can always ask anyone else too."

"Thank you." Hyunmi thanks him once more while smiling.

Tae nodded, still a smile on his face. Then he finally walks off to start his own work and so she could start hers too.

___________________________

"So how's the new girl?" Baekyhun asked.

Him and Taehyung were throwing out the trash outside the palace.

"Her name is Hyunmi." Tae says. "She seems very kind. She's very pretty too." He added while throwing a bag of trash into a large trash bin.

"Really? She sounds cute." Baek says throwing some trash into the bin as well.

The two headed back inside when they were done. They both rinsed their hands off before they parted ways to do their other separate jobs.

Tae had to water the garden plants outside.

He had his watering equipment ready and began to water the rows of flowers in the garden.

As expected, he sees Namjoon in the same bench reading. Joon hadn't looked away from his book since Tae got there.

And Tae would always get a "hello" or a wave from him. This time he got nothing. So he just looks back at the flowers in front of him and continues to water them.

When Taehyung was finally done with everything, before going back inside, he looks over at Joon one last time.

Namjoon suddenly paused his reading. He looks up from his book, his eyes landing on Taehyung, and both their eyes meet.

Tae quickly looked away. He could feel his cheeks getting hot. He didn't want to seem like he was staring so he headed back inside.

But Joon knew he was. He felt Tae's eyes watching him.

Namjoon silently watches him go. He was still feeling a little hurt from yesterday but a little upset too.

Tae made it back inside. He remembers Jimin had a task for him, so he starts heading to his room.

Hyunmi was nearby, she spots Tae walking and she starts following him from behind. She actually had a question about where the kitchen was. She had forgotten. The palace was too big to remember the whole area in one day.

But before she could call his name, She sees Tae get approached by one of the other princes, Seokjin.

Hyunmi freezes for a moment. Jin was so handsome it was making her tummy twist. She then quickly hid behind a wall to watch over them.

"I'm sorry." Jin says. He had a apologetic look on his face. He was apologizing for the semi-rude comment towards Baekyhun that left Tae bothered last time.

"It's okay." Tae says trying to continue his walk but Jin gets in his way and stops him. He then holds both his hands.

"I'm serious. I really am." Jin responds. "I should really think before I say. I'm sorry." He pulls Taehyung's hands up to his mouth and softly kisses them.

Hyunmi was peeking over at them and listening. "A-Are they dating...?" She wondered.

Tae couldn't help but smile. "I said it's okay. Don't worry about it."

Jin looks over at him and smiled, Tae's smile was very contagious and very cute too. "Where are you headed?"

"Jimin's room." Tae responds.

Jin's smile fades. "What for?"

"He said he needed my help with something." Tae answered.

Out of all servants he asks for Taehyung's help? Of course...
Jin lets out a sigh.

Tae tilts his head. "What?"

"it's nothing. I should get going now. Make sure Jimin doesn't touch you." Jin says giving Tae's hands multiple kisses this time since he was still holding them.

Tae giggles. "He asked for help, he won't be touching me Jinnie."

"I hope." Jin says giving Tae one last kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you later."

Tae nodded with a blushy smile on his face.

Jin smiled in return and let go of his hands and walked off.

Hyunmi pretended as if she was cleaning the room when Jin passed by her. "So they're together...?" She did not like that thought.

When she sees Jin disappear from her sight, she continued to follow Taehyung, interested in seeing his relationship with Jimin.

Tae walks up the stairs into the royal hallroom and walked down the hall to Jimin's bedroom. He knocks on his door and says his name.

"It's Tae."

Jimin was quick to open his door for him. "Hey. Come in."

Hyunmi was only half way up the stairs just peeking from there. When she saw Taehyung walk into the prince's room and the door shut behind him, she walked up the rest of the steps and tip toed all the way to Jimin's door to over hear their conversation. She was a very nosy girl.

She left the side of her head resting against the door so she could get a clear hear of what was gonna go down. She hoped for none of the other Princes to appear and see her standing there or else she would've been in big trouble.

—Inside Jimin's room—

"Did you finish the rest of your work?" Jimin asked. He was at his desk, tidying it up since it was messy.

"Mhm." Tae responds as he watched him. "So what can I help you with?"

Jimin points over at his closet. "That. It needs to be organized. "It's really messy. It would be nice of you if you could tidy it up for me."

"Yeah I'll do it for you! Don't worry." Tae says walking over to his closet and sliding it's door open.

Tae immediately sees the mess inside his closet once he slid the door fully open. It was so disorganized. His clothes were everywhere and so were his shoes. "How can he live like this..." he mumbled. Jimin managed to hear. "I heard that."

"Sorry, It's just very messy..." Tae says starting by picking up his clothes from the ground.

"I'm organized I promise." Jimin responds still working on his desk area. "I found my closet like that this morning. I have a strong feeling it was Jungkook."

"Why do you say that?" Tae asked starting to hang up his lose clothes.

"That boy breaks into my room a lot." Jimin sighs softly rolling his eyes. "I told my brothers you slept with me that one night. None of them liked that, especially Jungkook, he exploded. That's what leads me to think he crashed into my room to mess up my closet. He's so childish."

Tae softly blushed. "Why would you bring that up to them..."

"Jin saw you walk out my room that morning, he was the one that brought it up. I just explained." Jimin responds.

—Outside Jimin's room door—

Hyunmi was still listening. "they slept together!?" She mouthed in silence. She was so shocked at what she was hearing. She couldn't believe Taehyung was hoeing around with the other princes. Just thinking about it made her so jealous, she wanted that type of attention, She wanted her chance with a prince too but it seemed like they were all into Taehyung.

She furiously stomped away from Jimin's door and headed back downstairs before she was caught. She had work to do.

but she also had 'new plans.'

back in Jimin's room—

Took a while for Tae to tidy up his closet. Eventually when Jimin was done working on his desk, he joined Taehyung to help him with the mess too.

"It looks so much better now." Tae smiled as he looked over at Jimin's now well organized closet.

"Yeah. Thanks." Jimin says sliding his closet door closed.

"No problem." Tae smiled at him. "I'll be heading into my room now."

"Wait." Jimin stops him before going.

Then the prince slowly walked closer to Taehyung.

"Did you really think I called you into my room just to help me fix my dirty closet...?"

Tae blushed. "Jimin..."

Jimin's lips form a small smirk.

He then smashed his lips against Taehyung's.

Jimin had been walking forward as Tae walked backwards in their kiss, making him tumble onto his bed which was Jimin's goal.

Jimin had gotten over Taehyung. The two were kissing deeply.

It wasn't long until Jimin's tongue tried to make it's way inside of Tae's mouth.

Tae accepts his tongue, and both their tongues meet in their kiss. They rub and twirl against each other. It made their kiss so much more pleasuring. Even Tae was making soft pleasurable noises that had been making Jimin so turned on.

Jimin then breaks their kiss. There was a strand of saliva connected to both their lips once he pulled away.

"Undress." Jimin says as he starts to unbutton his own shirt.

Tae's face goes red. "W-What.."

"I said to undress." Jimin repeats himself.

Tae softly shook his head. "I don't wanna..." he was a little scared at where this was heading.

Jimin pauses his actions as he looked down at him. "What's wrong..?"

"I-I'm not ready..." Tae says avoiding his eyes by looking off to the side.

Jimin softly smiles and slowly leans in to kiss his cheek. "It's okay." He says by his ear.

Tae slowly turns his head to look up at him. He was a blushing mess. Their faces were so close to each other.

Jimin was quick to look away though. "Just don't look at me like that...it makes me wanna do things to you..."

Tae blushed harder. "Like, what kind of things...?"

Jimin licks the bottom of his lip. "Dirty things."

Tae slowly pushed himself up to sit up from the bed as he leaned over to Jimin to meet his lips. "Be patient.." he mumbled in the kiss.

"I'll be patient." Jimin softly chuckled in their kiss.

Tae pulls away and smiled at him with blushy red cheeks. He gives him a quick peck on the lips once more, leaving Jimin with a smile on his face.

Afterwords, he headed back downstairs and over to his own room. Tae couldn't stop smiling and couldn't get Jimin off his mind now.

On his way to his room, he sees Hyunmi talking to Baekhyun. Before walking into his bedroom, he decided to approach the two. He had a smile on his face. "Hey!" He waved at them.

Baekyhun and Hyunmi looked over at Tae.

Hyunmi had a blank expression. Baek on the other hand had a angry look on his face when he looked back at him. His arms were crossed.

"Baekkie? What's wrong?" Tae questioned noticing his mood, his face was full of worry.

Baek shakes his head as he looked down at the ground. He looked angry but also really disappointed.

He walks passed Taehyung and Hyunmi followed.

Tae stood there confused.

"What..did..I...do..."

Taehyung was in bed. He was cuddling onto his pillow, just trying to fall asleep. He couldn't though. Knowing that Baekyhun, his close friend was mad at him, kept him up.

Baekhyun hadn't even been in the room yet. He hadn't seen him since he saw him in the hall.

But after a few minutes, Tae hears the door knob twist and the door fly open. It was Baekhyun.

Tae pretends he's asleep by keeping his eyes shut as Baek entered.

Tae hears him close the door and let out a long sigh. He could hear him start to undress and change into his sleepwear.

Tae couldn't sleep without knowing why Baek was mad at him, he had to ask. "Baekkie..." he says softly as he opened his eyes.

Baekhyun doesn't say anything, he continues to dress.

"Tell me what I did that made you upset..." Tae says as he looked over at him. Baekhyun's back had been facing him.

He wasn't getting any response from him.

"Baekkie please..."

Baekhyun groaned in annoyance. "shut up with the 'baekkie' I'm not your 'baekkie'."

Tae frowns. "Why are you angry?"

Baek finished dressing. This time he turned to face him. "Taehyung."

"This whole time you've been fucking around with all the princes right?" Baekhyun says.

Tae feels his tummy sink. He was silent.

"You've been all over their dicks haven't you? Like a fucking slut right?" Baekhyun adds. He was getting fired up again.

Tae tried to defend himself.
"N-No...Baekkie...it's not like tha—"

"You know it's true!" Baekhyun raised his voice at him.

Tae flinched, Baek's yelling was scary. "I'm sorry..." he could feel his eyes water.

"That's why you never have time to work right? You're to busy being a fucking whore around the princes and leave me to do your unfinished work. Are you serious Taehyung?!" Baekhyun was yelling at him at this point.

That hurt so much to hear. Taehyung's tears were streaming down his cheeks.

Baekhyun immediately regrets that comment. He was so angry that he just blurted it all out without thinking. "Tae..."

"I heard enough..." Tae mumbled as he bundled himself up with his blanket, crying in his pillow.

Baekhyun felt so bad. "No...I didn't meant it Tae..." He sits down on Tae's bed. His hand was slowly trying to remove the blanket that had kept Tae covered.

"Please look at me..."

Tae didn't want to look at him.

"Tae...I'm sorry. I can't control my anger..." Baek's voice was a lot softer now. "I just never knew about this..."

"I got so angry when I found out you were doing things with them..."

"And not me..."

Baek slowly removes the blanket from Tae's face to look over at him. Tae was sniffing as tears poured down his cheeks.

Seeing how he left Taehyung made Baek feel terrible.

"I'm so sorry..." Baek softly frowns as he went over to him and hugged onto him tightly.

"When I'm jealous, I tend to get angry...I didn't mean to hurt you..."

"I can't control it...I like you so much Taehyung..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 544 13
This story is about toxic relationship between cold person and sassy person. At first Yoongi fell in love with Hoseok but soon it's fade away. But w...
450K 15.8K 50
in which jeongguk, a rising k-idol, wants to get back with his ex, instagram model, taehyung | insta au weekly updates β™‘ sometimes daily if i have t...
7K 323 14
hi guys this story is about three relationships they are Namjin ( top RM x bottom Jin)πŸ’™πŸ’– Yoonmin( top Suga x bottom Jimin) πŸ–€πŸ’› Taekook( top Ju...
19.8K 1K 40
"So which one do you choose? Who do you love the most? Who is your soulmate?" Inspired by The Midnight Library WARNING! Does contain smut (Trigger w...