The Fox Demon (Alastor x Demo...

By NurulAqilah394

"For the last time Alastor, stop teleport me whenever you like when I'm trying to enjoy my day!" "Oh but hone... More

Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 1 [EDITTED]
Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 2 [EDITED]
Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 3
Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 4
Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 5
Special Chapter: 100 Votes
Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 6
Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 7
Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 8
Special Chapters: 200 Votes
Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 9
Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 10
Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 11
Special Chapter: 300 Votes
Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 12
Special Chapter: 400 Votes
Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 13
Author Note
Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 14
Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 15
Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 16
Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 17
Special Day
Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 18
Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 19
Merry Christmas
Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 20
Special Chapter [Epilogue]
Happy New Year
A BOOK

Special Chapters: 500 Votes

23.4K 591 127
By NurulAqilah394

A/n: For these special chapters, there's will be series called 'M/n being a protective mom' because why not? And it will be have like 5 chapters which are; Charlie, Vaggie, Husk, Angel Dust, Alastor and M/n himself for last chapters of 'M/n being a protective mom' series.

So, let's start this series with Charlie first!

Also, starting tomorrow, I'm going to have intern and I live in my friend's house that have no wifi which I have to us my data of my phone to use Google and this will causing slow update. But don't worry! I will try to clear my schedule and write new chapter for you guys!

If you guys wonder, the plot for this chapter I found in Instagram but it's in Japanese and there's someone translated it so I tried...

Enjoy the story! :D

~(X)~

Today is a normal day for Hazbin Hotel's staffs and customers where there's nothing trouble for now as everyone do their own works. Charlie and the gang are at the bar, waiting for one of their co-workers and close friends, M/n finish the desserts for them to eat since there's no customers around yet.

"Oh man, I can't wait to see what kind of desserts this time!" Nifty said in excited tones making the others also can't contain their excitement over M/n's cooking especially his husband, Alastor. Too bad that his husband is out of moment because of his business, leaving M/n in Hazbin Hotel where he work as a chef.

KNOCK

KNOCK

Their ears perked up when they heard the sound of knocking door open and Charlie quickly get up from her seat. "I'll answer it." The others watched Charlie walked towards the door and for some reason, Charlie's girlfriend Vaggie have a bad feelings about the people behind the door so she decide to follow Charlie from behind just in case.

Once Charlie open the door, her eyes widen when out of nowhere a hand quickly grab her wrist and drag out from the door, reveal a male demon which Charlie instantly knew him. "Why hello Charlie!"

It's Charlie's Ex-Boyfriend, David (Sorry once again which also not my fault since I don't know what's his name or does Charlie even have ex before she with Vaggie?? I dunno UwU XD).

"W-What are you doing here....?" Charlie asked, expression of fear latched on her face as she stared at her ex standing in front of her. Before David said anything, being protective girlfriend she is, Vaggie quickly shove her spear right David as she glaring at him while standing protective in front of her girlfriend. "Don't you dare come closer! I swear to god if you fucking touch her...!" Vaggie growled, her grip tightened her spear as David let out a soft but amused chuckled.

"V-Vaggie!"

"Charlie, stay back! I won't let you hurt her!!"

David stared at Charlie, then at Vaggie before turn back his attention to Charlie once more as he understood the situation. "Well now, you are... I see..." David chuckled and Charlie glared at her ex. "Vaggie does it well... She is always beside me!" Charlie shouts, defend her girlfriend from her rude ex who roll his eyes before push Vaggie away so he the one who is standing in front of Charlie.

"I think the staff should be well educated. I'm sorry I don't have any use of you." David said before let out amused chuckled and smirked at Charlie. "It seems that you're still doing this silly hotel thing. Ha! I'm afraid you were smarter when you were with me." David retorted as he reach his hand toward Charlie who stared at her shoes as she almost burst into tears. "This hotel is not...." Charlie muttered, unaware that David is going to grab her before out of nowhere, a hand harshly grab his wrist while using another unoccupied hand put on Charlie's shoulder before pull her closer away from David.

"I'm sorry to interrupt my good sir,"

Everyone turn around except for David who look up and saw a pair of hetechoromia eye who staring dangerously at him with his pupils in vertical splits which can't help but sent David a shivered.

"ꅐꃬꋬ꓄ ꓄ꃬꏂ ꄟꀎꏳꀘ ꂟꉻ ꐞꉻꀎ ꓄ꃬ꒐ꂚꀘ ꐞꉻꀎ'ꋪꏂ ꂟꉻ꒐ꂚꍌ ꓄ꉻ ꂵꐞ ꍗꉻꑄꑄ, ꐞꉻꀎ ꑄꉻꂚ ꉻꄟ ꍗ꒐꓄ꏳꃬ?"

You have no idea how relief was for Charlie and Vaggie were when they saw one of the co-workers, M/n who had his arm wrapped around Charlie protective. "Who the fuck are you?" David growl, hate about how the (H/c) haired male wrapped his arm around his girl. "Me? Oh, that's not important right now. The important situation right now is,"

David's eyes widen when he saw a pair of ears suddenly pop out from M/n's head and from behind M/n sprouted nine tails, his hetechoromia eyes started to glow in dark as his hand surrounded by black and purple flames as if he ready to burn someone.

"It seems you have nerved to make my boss cry. And who the fuck am I? ꓄ꃬꋬ꓄'ꑄ ꑄꀎꉣꉣꉻꑄꏂꂟ ꓄ꉻ ꍗꏂ ꂵꐞ ꒒꒐ꂚꏂ."

The others know how terrified when M/n was angry but the way he angry is not this bad and they believe that this is their first time seeing M/n in furious. "So, if you would be so kind, how about you get your ass from this hotel and never come back or else." M/n growls at David as he let go Charlie and standing in front of her which this make David more terrified about how tall he is, even he just shorter than the (H/c) haired male in few inches.

Try to be brave, David glared back at the fox demon as he put smirk on his face. "Or else what? Throw me away from here? Heh, I would like to see you try."

M/n stared at the demon in front of him in amused and let out chuckled. "Oh my dear husband, do you mind if you take this trash away from this hotel~? I'll give you a pretty reward if you did it~" David look confused at first before he tensed up when he heard the familiar static radio laugh right behind him. "Why of course, my dear husband~ I'll take care of it for you~"

David slowly turn around, to see the Radio Demon who has his evil smile on his face as he knew that David is so fucked up right now. David turns to M/n who has 'innocent' smile on his face before turns back to Radio Demon who has 'evil' smile before glance back to (H/c) haired male.

"H-Husband?! Y-You're married to Radio Demon?!" David shouts in disbelief about the fact that the Fox Demon in front of him is married to the Radio Demon.

"Oh, am I supposed to tell about this to everyone?" M/n ask in amused as he raised his brow as David shaken in fear when M/n walked towards him with dangerous glare in his eye.

"You better listen here, you little shit because I'm not going to repeat twice. You're messing with Charlie, you're messing with me. Now dear, would you~?"

"My pleasure, honey~"

Knowing that his husband is going to take care of pathetic creature, M/n turn around and walk inside as he leave the door open for his husband to enter. When he reach the bar, M/n saw everyone try to reassure Charlie to calm down and this make the said male frowned before walk over to them. "Charlie." M/n call out and Charlie turn around, her eyes full of tears as she wipe away the stray tears. M/n let out sighed and wrapped his arm around Charlie as he try to calm her down when he heard the sound of quiet sob against his chef uniform which he didn't care as long as his boss is alright.

Like a mother try to calm down her own child.

~(X)~

I hope you guys love it and please tell me about it! (^▽^)

Reader © Yourself

Hazbin Hotel © Vivziepop

Others © Owner

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380 30 8
New Orleans had been your home since you were born. But one fateful night changes everything you know about the world. Dying and going to Hell wasn't...
21.1K 528 10
- Yandere Alastor x Fem Reader - - - - After living with Alexithymia and Depression for 21 years Y/n is finally calling quits and is deciding to end...
246K 7K 38
(Y/n), a normal teenage girl living a comfortable sub-urban life. Supporting friends and family along with good grades in school. Until she meets the...
3.3K 82 14
She was sickeningly sweet, with a voice like honey. She had the looks of an angel. A heart like one too. She was a star. With a tainted past. How d...