The Princess and Her Deer (A...

By VJ101B

It's been three months since The Princess of Hell opened the Happy Hotel. However, Charlie never thought abou... More

A New Found Love?
Confessions From the Heart
The Next Day
Morning Dew
Afternoon Tea
Midnight Thoughts
Sudden Performance
Preparation and Outfits
Rehearsals
Confession
Outside Jokes
Midnight Dreams
Weekend
Afternoon Confession
Unexpected Visit
The Truth
Time Flies
Proposing To A Girl
Preparations
Wedding
A/N
Night of Love
A/N
Pregnant?!
The Very Good News
Baby Talk
Angel Gets Lucky
Relationship Improvements
Where To?
Dinner With My Deer
Hidden Affection
Kidnapped?!
Help From An Old Friend
Vox, The TV Demon
Hurt and Comfort
Alastor's Gift
First Kick
Everything Will Be Okay
Calling The I.M.P.
Helping Out A Friend
New Babies
Happy Ending
A/N
Blitz X Loona Spin-off Preview

Lovers?!

4.6K 75 43
By VJ101B

"My dear I feel the same way~"

Charlie blinked as she couldn't even process the words she had just heard. The man she's loved for a while now felt the exact same way? It was just too good to be true!

"Do you really?" she asked just to make sure she wasn't dreaming or having Déjà vu.

"Of course dear, I noticed that I felt different around you...I felt happy..."

Charlie blushed deeply as she heard what Alastor said. She gave him a bright smile, "I'm glad you feel the same way...but what does that make of us?"

Alastor paused for a second before speaking, "Well if we both feel the same way I guess that makes you my lover." He kissed her hand causing the young demon princess to blush even more. "L-lovers?! Are you sure?!"

"Did I stutter?~" Alastor chuckled before getting up from his seat and kissing Charlie's forehead, "I'll see you tomorrow morning...lover~" He winked at her and went his way, leaving Charlie a blushing mess.

"I guess I have a boyfriend now..." Charlie said to herself before walking to her room to process what had just happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 55 12
A young man who cared deeply for his kin, made a deal with the Devil himself, becoming one with Hell itself in order to save the one he loves the mos...
5.5K 161 7
(UPDATES ARE SLOW. I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THIS BOOK) This is after the hotel gets rebuilt after the attempted extermination of hell by the exorcists...
25.9K 830 7
(COMPLETED) Hell is home to many sinners and yet even in this chaos, a young woman tries to make a living by signing in bars, putting hearts and mind...
85.2K 1.9K 23
This is my Alastor x Reader Oneshot book. I have been very excited for the Hazbin Hotel series to come out on January 19th, so I decided to make some...