Hayden summerall x reader

By omgschoolsucks

I think you can tell by the name More

Where it all starts
Moving to LA
The arcade
Promise
Meeting the cast
Johnnys house
The skate park
Facetime
The sleep over
Jenzie
Johnnys music shoot (part1)
Johnnys music shoot(part2)
Layden or lasher?
???
The apology
Gigi
A/N
The beach
Alex?
Announcement

Talking

657 8 3
By omgschoolsucks

I showed Hayden the text message. He giggled. Wow that was so cute. Wait... what no lilah you don't like him he's just a friend a really really cute nice funny caring kind friend.

Hayden: haha typical Johnny.
On the way back to our houses we talked and laughed.

You: thanks for tonight.

Hayden: you should be thanking Johnny it was his idea.

You: no not just about that but for being there for me when I had a panic attack.

Hayden: it fine really. I have them sometimes and it can be over nothing it kinda sucks. Especially when I have no one to comfort me so I thought I would comfort you because I know how it feels to not have anyone there.

You: wow thanks I never knew you had them to. And now that I'm here you will never be alone.
I giggle.

Hayden: thanks it means a lot.
Me and Hayden stopped at the exact same time.

Both of you: this is my house.
We both laughed and he pointed to the house opposite mine. I was about to walk away when Hayden hugs me and picks me up because of how small I am. I laugh and turn around. Our faces were inches apart.

Hayden: hey could I have your number so we could hang out some time.

You: hmmm let me think about that.
I laugh Hayden picked me up and swirled me around.

Hayden: haha very funny lilah.
He said in a sarcastic voice.

You: hear pass me you phone.
I put my phone number in his phone and saved my name as "lilah😝💘" and took a picture of myself as the profile pic. I gave the phone back to him and he blushed when he saw the name.

You: bye Hayden see you tomorrow.

Hayden: bye lilah stay safe.
Just as I was about to leave he kissed my cheek I blushed so hard. I tried to cover my face and look down but Hayden put his fingers on my chin and lifted my head up.

Hayden: don't hide you even more cute when you blush. He whispered in my ear. We went back to our houses and when I stepped through the door my mum was waiting there with a smirk on her face.

Mum: who was the cutie outside?

You: a friend of johnnys who I met today.

Mum: he seems nice.

You: Yh he helped me when I was having a panic attack.

Mum: I'll have to meet him one day. He sounds like he is going to play a big part in you life.
She smiled and I blushed and ran upstairs. When I got to my room I got a text.

Hayden😝💘: hey lilah.

You: hey Hayden.

Hayden😝💘: I have to show you something.

You: ok what is it?

Hayden😝💘: look out of you window.
I looked out of my window to see Hayden at his window waving.

You: oh heyyy 😂

Hayden😝💘: I have to go do you want to face time later.

You: of course.

Hayden😝💘: bye🥰

You: bye 🥰

Hayden😝💘:❤️
Oh...... my....... god. HE JUST SENT ME A HEART. Woah lilah your jumping to conclusions and plus who would like a girl like you. He is so cute and loving and your ugly and no one likes you. He will never like me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 1.2K 28
𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧�...
17.8K 254 26
Ddot x dd (mostly)
197K 3.9K 47
My mind knows that this is all pretend, but lately my heart can't tell the difference.
276K 5K 65
The tittle is pretty explanatory itself ;)