𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐧 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐑𝐢𝐬...

By m00npeach

Augustus Wolfgang, a billionaire and a very lonely man who has never had a love life until he gets set up wit... More

Prolouge.
Chapter I.
Chapter II.
Chapter III.
Chapter IV.
Chapter V.
Chapter VI.
Chapter VII.
Chapter VIII.
Chapter IX.
Chapter X.
Chapter XI.
Chapter XII.
Chapter XIII.
Chapter XIV.
Chapter XV.
Chapter VXII.
Chapter VXIII.
Chapter XIX.
Chapter XX.
Chapter XXI.
Chapter XXII. (Explicit +18)
Chapter XXIII.
Chapter XXIV.
Chapter XXV.
Chapter XXVI.
Chapter XXVII.
Chapter XXVIII.
Chapter XXIX.
Chapter XXX.
Chapter XXXI.
Chapter XXXII.
Chapter XXXIII.
Chapter XXXIV.
Chapter XXXV.
Epilouge.
Thank you.

Chapter VXI.

3K 171 20
By m00npeach

Two days went by and they were at Salma's place, Augustus laid next to her and he was knocked out cold because he got seriously drunk right after the party and he had to close a business pitch sale the next day while he had a hangover but now he had time off because the girls were coming back for their school break. Augustus snored as his arms wrapped around Salma, his head buried into her stomach. "Auggie..." Salma whispered and he continued to snore, she chuckles as she tried to get up but he held on for dear life. Salma struggled as she squirmed in his arms, she laughs because she knew at this point he was awake and doing this on purpose. "Okay, I'll just pee right here then." Salma remarked.

On cue, he lets her go and she laughs as she gets out of bed. "I knew you would let go." Salma says and Augustus rubs his hair as he smacked his lips. "Are you gonna come back?' He questioned as he lifts his head a little. "Always." Salma answered and she walks into the bathroom. Five minutes later, she comes back out and he was laying there, already looking at her and Salma gets back into the bed and she crawls under the covers next to him. He smiles a little and she felt his hand on her lower back, she licks her lips as she lays closer to him and kisses his neck, he breathes out of his nose as he pulled her onto him. She smiles as she stares at him but it diminished ."Guess who called yesterday?" Salma questioned and Augustus stroked her hair. "Who?' He questioned and Salma rolled her eyes. "My parents, they went on and on about how they wanted our wedding." Salma sighed and Augustus rubs her neck.

"It's not up to them, what do you want Salma? I want whatever you want." Augustus tells her.
Salma sat in silence for a moment, she looked rather puzzled on this situation. "I don't know because I never thought I would make it to this point... every girl has some ideas of their dream weddings but I was too busy worrying if I would live or not, never had time to think about it." Salma tells him and Augustus frowns as he leans forward, he clutches her hands to bring her closer and he kisses her lips gently. "We have time to figure it out." Augustus assured her and Salma smiles, that smile that he could never go a day without.

Salma starts to gets up and Augustus grumbles because he didn't want her to get up. "Auggie, we have to go to the store and—" Augustus whines as his arms wrap around her. Salma sighs as she tried to pry herself from him. He moaned and Salma squirms as she giggles, she bites her lip as she stops squirming and she knew what would get to him to let her go. Salma leans down and her lips connected with his, her hands run through his hair as she crawls into his lap and her hands smooth against his arm, moving them down his chest and Augustus's head was spinning as she lays him down. Augustus pulls away from her to catch his breath and she starts kissing his neck and collarbone. "S-Salma, oh God, Jesus wait.. okay fine, you win." Augustus huffed and she stops, Salma chuckles as she playfully smacked his arm. "You're always putty under my touch." Salma snickered and Augustus was a tint read because she really knew how to work him up.

"Who wouldn't be?" Augustus remarked.

Salma gets up and she walks into her closet, Augustus gets up and he goes into the closet because he had a fair share of clothes over her house. He puts on a simple sweater, jeans and some boots while Salma puts on something similar to what he had on. Salma brushes her hair back into a high bun while Augustus waited for her.

They headed out to Morton's which was this big supermarket and Augustus follows behind her as she gets food for the girls to eat. "My Mother is vegan and the girls hate it because they can't eat certain things so I'm picking stuff that I know they will love." Salma tells Augustus as he quietly follows behind her because he dreaded shopping, he never goes food shopping. He either sends Shania to the store or his food gets delivered. "So... when you want to go house searching?" He questioned and Salma turns to look at him, she grins as she leans against the basket. "Whenever... you want to Auggie." She tells him and Augustus thought it was a bit odd that they're married and they don't even live with each other, they haven't even seen each other naked.

Salma watches him think, it was like he was lost in his own thoughts; he looked like he was just about to lose his mind. "Uh-oh." Salma quipped. Augustus gazes at Salma and she smiles a little. "You regret proposing to me?" Salma mumbled and Augustus immediately shakes his head, he sighs as he strokes her cheek. "Never in a million years, that thought hasn't crossed my mind not once." Salma stares into his eyes, her precious smile he adored was gone. "Then what is wrong?" Salma asked him and Augustus bites the inside of his cheek. "I just realized that we don't really live together, we do but not necessarily officially and we haven't seen each other naked. Don't most engaged couples have that all done already?" He pestered gently because he was oddly confused, he never got married or was in a relationship so he wouldn't know.

Salma stares at him, she blinked and she looks down. "You wanna know something?"

"What?" Augustus asked.

"Typically, most Muslim women don't even live with their husbands or even see not even one glimpse of his chest until after their married. It may be a cultural thing, but we are just fine Auggie because we're patient with each other. If it makes you feel better, when the girls go back home we can start looking at houses and I'll flash you my boobs or something.." Salma couldn't even finish her sentence because she was laughing, Augustus shakes his head as he wraps his arm around her shoulders. Augustus chuckles because she sure was laughing. "Such a funny woman." Augustus beamed and Salma lifted her shoulder as she smiles. "I know." She remarked and Augustus kisses her head, he starts putting random items into the basket and Salma smacked her lips. "What are you doing?" Salma questioned as she starts putting them back and Augustus annoyingly throws in some more and Salma mouth parted because he was playing games with her.

"Auggie, why are you so-" Augustus puts more groceries and Salma smacks his hand. "You cut it out." Salma hissed and Augustus is just laughing, they continued walking down the aisle as he threw more random stuff into the basket until eventually Salma had to sit in the basket so he couldn't throw anymore stuff in it.

______

Augustus runs his hands through his hair as all the girls who didn't have the best voices sing. Toni Braxton played and Salma laughs because Augustus was just suffering in silence. Augustus looks in his rearview mirror and he sees Aurelia and Yasmine who had the fist balled as if they were using a microphone, singing their hearts out. Augustus turns down the radio and the girls all gasp because how dare he? Augustus chuckled and he looks over at Salma. "How about we stop somewhere? Somewhere... very scary." He tells them and Aurelia let's out a squeal. "You better be thinking haunted house because if it is... I'm in!" Aurelia exclaimed and Augustus nodded, the girls all cheer and Salma sat there in shock because he hated stuff like that, he hated a lot of things fun and were out of his comfort zone.

"Are you sure?" Salma questioned him and Augustus nodded, he inhales and he exhales. "Yeah, I'm-I'm freaking out on the inside but it's all right, as long as they're having fun and I'm being the best brother ever." Augustus says and Salma grabs his hand because he is just surprising her even more as the hours and the days go by. "Awww." Salma says and Augustus rubs his temple because this entire night was gonna stress him out so bad, but at the end it would be worth it.

They get to Haunted Elm Acres where they have a large land filled with haunted houses and a hayride. Augustus walks with Salma whole the girls look around, there were zombies, people dressed as different horror movie characters, clowns and he even sees people walking on stilts which kinda freaked him out because they're ten feet in the air. "Auggie, look it's..." Salma couldn't even finish because there was a zombie coming their way. It was too realistic even for Salma, she hides behind Gus and he shakes his head. "Oh God no, you didn't say there would be people walking around like this." Augustus groaned and Salma laughs even though she was scared too.

"Augustus.." The Zombie grumbled and Augustus grabs Salma's hand, he walked clean past the zombie guy because nothing was happening today. "Nope, he knows my name and you know what that means...? Everyone is gonna be coming after me." Augustus huffed and Salma pats Augustus's arm. "That is what makes it even more fun." Salma chuckles and Augustus's mouth parted, he crosses his arms as he looks away from Salma. "I can't believe I agreed to this shit." He huffed and Salma rubs his back as she watches the girls walk into a haunted house but Jesse comes walking back towards them.

"Salma, can you and Augustus—"

"Nope." Augustus answered and Jesse chuckles. "You didn't let me finish but you're supposed to be my big brother and big brothers are supposed to go in the haunted with their little sisters especially their favorite little sister." Jesse explained and Augustus scoffed as he covers his face as he lets out a muffled groan he he instantly stops. "Just one, not two, just one... not one in a half, just one." He gave in and Jesse grabs his hand then Salma's hand. "That's fine with me." Jesse grinned and she drags them over to the biggest house out of all of them and Augustus started to pray, he didn't do it much but looks like he will be doing so tonight.

They wait in line for a minute and it was now time for them to walk in. Augustus walks in with them. The theme is haunted asylum and Augustus didn't like that at all. Not even ten seconds in, some ugly old woman jumps out from a room and they all scream except for Augustus who just kept walking without even stopping, walking clean past the lady. People start jumping out and following them around. The girls cling to Augustus who was just trying to get this over with. He has never really experienced going into haunted houses because he has never really been in one or celebrated Halloween as a child,he has been robbed of his entire childhood.

"Augustus!" A high-pitched voice shrilled and Augustus looks around, he looks ahead and he sees a kid. A kid who has blood all over his face and Augustus feared nothing more in the world were children and so there was no more tough guy. Augustus puts Salma in front of him. "Auggie—oh yeah, fuck me, right?" She retorted as the two had Salma's small body guarding them. Jesse screams as the kid screams in her face, Augustus screams and he carries Salma through the haunted house and Jesse was behind him, clenching to his back.

Augustus never thought in his life he would be scared like this, he genuinely was petrified. It seemed like ten more kids popped out and Salma was still their shield.

The three come into a dark warehouse and Augustus looks around, it was pitch dark which means they have to walk through in the dark. "Okay, there's obviously people in here so we just have to walk through. Right? So Jesse it's your turn to be the shield." Augustus says and that's when the couple push Jesse in front of them. "Hey-what-ahh!" Jesse screams as a light flickers on and a bloody clown pops out. Jesse didn't like clowns, she honestly didn't see why people found them amusing. "Jesus, no, no, Jesse keep walking and don't stop because if you run they will chase you!" Augustus exclaimed and Salma cling to Augustus as clowns keep popping up and they finally managed to get their way through warehouse.

Augustus lets out a sigh of relief because they're finished with the haunted house. "Thank the heavens above, we're finished and I'm never doing another one again. Why do people find stuff like this fun?" Augustus questioned Salma and she comforts him as he's freaking out. Jesse lets out a scream of accomplishment as she jumps up and down. "That was so fun, Augustus you were crying, Salma was crying too and I was screaming. Bro, you're so fun!" Jesse exclaimed and Augustus looks at Salma with a small smile. "I am fun." Augustus says as he rubbed the back of his neck.

JJesse stops jumping and she gives him a half smile. "Yeah, you were scared, but you still walked through with us." Jesse chuckles and Augustus crosses his arms cockily as he nodded. "Yeah, I did. You know... I can get used to this big brother stuff.." Augustus says nudging Jesse, she smiles as she looks up at him then she looks over at Salma. Augustus grins because he was glad they were gonna be his siblings, he wanted siblings so bad and they might not be blood but it was close enough. "Gus, you want to get a candy apple?" Jesse questioned Augustus and he looks at them. "That's a lot of sugar, I don't think I-" Augustus stops himself, he eyes the one with chocolate chip and marshmallows all over it. "Screw it, I want the works. " He tells the man and Augustus rarely liked anything sweet because he was told not to like them but he loved anything with chocolate on it, he couldn't help the temptation. "Liebling, you want one?" Augustus questioned her.

Salma shakes her head with a smile. "No, but thank you."

Augustus got Jesse one and eventually the others girls came back and he got them candy apples too. "You know.. I would be the happiest girl in the world if you were my Dad, Gus. Not to be weird but you're really cool, you are funny without trying to be, you really care for us and you treat Salma like the queen that she is. You give me such Dad vibes too, you are protective but yet really fun and you are so keen on making sure that we're safe. " Aurelia says and Augustus looks away from them, he clears his throat and he let's out an uneasy breath because he never really thought that he would hear that.

"T-Thank you, I never had a good Dad, so I never thought I knew how to be a good one or think of being one." Augustus shrugged.

Salma clutches her arm around his. "You're a really good role model, you have goals and ambitions. You care about people and you know when to be soft when the time comes. If that doesn't scream Dad then I don't know what to tell you." Salma remarked and Augustus smirked as he crossed his arms. "Is that so?" He mumbled.

"Oh yes, that's why I call you Daddy—"

Valerie let's out a gag making the girls laugh, Salma smacks her sisters arm as Valerie laughed her ass off but Augustus didn't care about them laughing because he was glad they were having a good time.

My apologies for the wait, it's been a crazy couple of weeks. I'm finally getting my mojo back and not as depressed as before so I will be updating ALL of my ongoing stories because I was only updating one.

Happy Hanukkah!
Merry Christmas!
Happy New Years!

I know I'm late but yeah, I hope everyone is doing good.

Next update is coming soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653K 39.7K 58
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a memory... You know you're in love when you can say anything to the person and you know t...
18.1K 1.1K 26
Handsome, educated, well-rounded; Tyson Day is everything you want in a man. His silver-spoon upbringing afforded him the resources needed to mold hi...
209K 12.3K 50
THE BLOODHOUNDS #1 BILLIONAIRE-MAFIA ROMANCE CLYDE NIELSEN, 28 He abdicated his title at 15 years old. Moved to Seattle, thinking that he would live...
3.9K 215 23
"𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨... ...𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧...