The Colony Project -A Rolepla...

By Todom2

You board the ship, Nexus, with twenty-four other brave explorers on a course for the Goldilocks planet, Vomi... More

What's This About?
Starting Out
The Paperwork
The Maiden Voyage
Difficult Decisions
The Crew (pt.1)
The Crew (pt. 2)
Fate of Survival
Kwes1993's Crew Chart

The Crew (pt. 3)

23 4 0
By Todom2

Name: Kyle Fisher
Age: 30, February 13th
Blood type: A
Physical Gender: Male
Sexuality: Bisexual
Occupation: Soldier
How many children: He has no children.
Personality: He is distant, quiet, and always follows commands to a fault even. He could never be a leader.
Fears/phobias: He is afraid of making choices to the point of a panic attack.
Medical History: He has a clean bill of health except for the slight hearing loss from when he had an explosion next to him.
Appearance:

▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

Name: Eliza Cruz
Age: 37, April 27th
Blood type: A
Physical Gender: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Occupation: Soldier
How many children: She had one son named Ethan, but he died from an accident.
Personality: She is a good natured person, standing up for what she believes in and always tries to be fair.
Fears/phobias: She is afraid of spiders. If touches one or it touches her, she will faint on the spot. If she can see it, she will run and hide from it.
Medical History: She has depression and has had her tubes tied.
Appearance:

▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

Name: Lewis Ward
Age: 47, October 14th
Blood type: B
Physical Gender: Male
Sexuality: Pansexual
Occupation: Botanist
How many children: He has no children.
Personality: He keeps to himself and even mutters to himself, ending up mumbling all his words when he talks to people, but he is an expert on medical plants.
Fears/phobias: He is afraid of talking to groups of people, being put in the spotlight, and confrontations.
Medical History: He has asthma.
Appearance:

▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

Name: Dr. Zoe Houghton
Age: 27, August 21st
Blood type: O
Physical Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Occupation: Doctor
How many children: She has no children.
Personality: She's antisocial and stutters a lot when she speaks, but she's not a bad person. She's also great at solving problems.
Fears/phobias: She is afraid of thunderstorms and lightning.
Medical History: She is far sighted and has to wear glasses to see up close.
Appearance:

▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

Name: Gavin Horne
Age: 32, March 19th
Blood type: O
Physical Gender: Male
Sexuality: Pansexual
Occupation: Engineer
How many children: He has no children.
Personality: He's distant and never talks unless needed. He might be a selective mute due to his disdain for talking, though he's good at what he does.
Fears/phobias: He is afraid of heights.
Medical History: He is nearsighted and has to wear glasses to see at a distance. He has selective mutism as well.
Appearance:

▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

Name: Angela Barr
Age: 25, October 3rd
Blood type: AB
Physical Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Occupation: Soldier
How many children: She has no children.
Personality: She is brave and can be a bit reckless, but she always puts others safety before her own. She also doesn't like taking orders very much.
Fears/phobias: Despite risks and putting others lives before her own, she is afraid of dying.
Medical History: She has allergies.
Appearance:

▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

Name: Dr. Caleb West
Age: 33, July 11th
Blood type: A
Physical Gender: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Occupation: Doctor
How many children: He has no children.
Personality: He’s straightforward and honest. He cares for people and would do anything to save their lives.
Fears/phobias: He’s scared of insects, especially if they fly. He will even chuck his clipboard if one buzzes near him.
Medical History: He has oligospermia, a male fertility issue characterized by a low sperm count. He also wears glasses to help with him being nearsighted.
Appearance:

▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

Name: Molly Barker
Age: 28, April 16th
Blood type: B
Physical Gender: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Occupation: Zoologist
How many children: She has no children.
Personality: She jokes around a lot and can’t take things serious. When she’s being scolded she’ll probably laugh. She doesn’t respect people easily, they have for earn it, but when it comes to animals, she’s kind and respects them without a second thought.
Fears/phobias: She is afraid to be completely alone.
Medical History: She doesn't know who her birth parents are, so family history is a mystery. She does have hypoglycemia, though, where her blood sugar drops easily.
Appearance:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 191 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...
24K 402 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
3.4K 194 29
Spirits, mysterious beings that come from another world. Their arrival brings destruction and strikes fear in the hearts of men. When the power of lo...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...