My undertale OTP shorts :3 (N...

By AngelTaleAU

These are dumb shorts of my favorite sans couple! Enjoy! WARNING: Might contain mature scenes if I choose. I... More

-- Leg Cuddles--
--Bad Idea--
Pat Pat
Love
Cuddles
Shopping
Birthday
Christmas
Epic Battle
Image
Getting hurt
Screech
The Famous Cliff Hanger
Authors Note
(WARNING: NSFW) Always Mine
No Touchie
'Brush' it off
Cold days
Going soft
Swimming
(NSFW) Nightmare X Error
'Tear'ing up
Doors
I made FaNaRt-
A morning ride!~
Comic~
The light and dark
Storytime
Cats
Gentle(NSFW)
Precious
Fish.
Authors note
Horror movies
Sleepwalk

Sugar

1.4K 57 7
By AngelTaleAU

Nightmare hides underneath a table with Ink and Error as the house gets destroyed by a hyper, sugar filled Dream. Nightmare and Error glare at Ink. He shrugs, chuckling nervously.

"Im going to kill you."

"Dream isnt going to like that?" Ink says, trying to save himself.

"No, but I choose only death for you."

Ink looks down, as Dream destroys the table they sat under, grabbing onto his brother and hopping up and down in excitement, his eyes large, bright stars, grinning like an idiot.

"Ooo brother! We can go to the movies, then go eat, then go swim, then-" Dream babbles away as he drags his brother with him, Nightmare struggling in his grip. Ink and Error watch as Nightmare is dragged out the front door.

Once Nightmare was dragged outside, thats when he started to cry.

This was going to be a long night.

Especially at 3 in the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
957K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
663K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
80.1K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...