secrets โžช ricky bowen {1} โœ”๏ธŽ

By laurastilinski_24

"๐‘ป๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐‘บ๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’๏ฟฝ... More

sสษดแดแด˜sษชs.
PสŸแด€สสŸษชsแด›:
แดษดแด‡.
แด›แดกแด.
Tสœส€แด‡แด‡:
Fแดแดœส€:
Fษชแด แด‡:
Sแด‡แด แด‡ษด:
Eษชษขสœแด›:
Nษชษดแด‡:
Tแด‡ษด:
EสŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด:
Tแดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡:
Tสœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Fแดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Fษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Eษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Nษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Oษดแด‡:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Tแดกแด:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Tสœส€แด‡แด‡:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Fแดแดœส€:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Fษชแด แด‡:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Sษชx:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Sแด‡แด แด‡ษด:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Eษชษขสœแด›: bonus!

Sษชx:

6.3K 209 55
By laurastilinski_24

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭:
"Wonderstudies."

After rehearsal finished, I grabbed my skateboard and helmet out of my locker and met up with Paige out the front of school. We were going back to her's for a movie night and to say I was happy was an understatement...I was ecstatic. It feels like forever since we hung out and I missed my best friend so much.

"Hey you." Paige greeted as I approached her.

"Hey. Ready to go?"

"Yep. I'm so excited for our movie night!"

"Same. It feels like it's been forever since we last hung out."

"I know, you're either in rehearsal all the time or at the skatepark."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, I know how busy the theatre is." She chuckled.

I heard a car door slam and looked around to find the source of the noise. I spotted Ashlyn storming away from what looked like EJ's car and then I remembered what I overheard in rehearsal between him and Gina.

She stole Nini's phone to give to EJ and that is definitely not okay.

"What's wrong?" Paige asked, looking in the same direction.

"Nothing. It's just something I overheard EJ and Gina talking about in rehearsal. I think he has Nini's phone, but I don't know why."

"What a douche."

"Yeah, I feel like I should go over there and take it back, or at least tell Nini, but I don't want to get involved."

"Look, as much as I like drama and gossip, I much prefer observing rather than actually getting involved. So let's just go and pretend we didn't see anything."

As much as I hated it, Paige was right. This was Nini's problem, not mine.

"Yeah, let's go." I nodded. We walked to her car and I forced my thoughts about the situation to the back of my head.

I didn't have time to worry about someone else's issues, I need to focus all my attention on the musical, and the musical only.

✰✰✰

The next day, the background dancers were practising the choreography for the 'Stick To The Status Quo' sequence and I watched in awe as Gina danced her section flawlessly. Part of me wished I was up there with them.

The music finished and Miss Jen told everyone to hold as Nini walked into the room.

I didn't even realise she wasn't here.

"Nini, where were you? We've been here for an hour." She asked.

"I'm so sorry I-I lost my phone and basically spent last night living as a hunter gatherer, which by the way did you know that there are things only on tv at a certain time. Okay, anyway, um, I finally picked it up in the lost and found-oh wait did you say an hour?"

"Gina sent you and me a text asking if we could come in early so she could talk through a new idea...you didn't get it?"

"No because my phone was missing."

My memories of yesterday came back and I glared at Gina. Whatever she was planning, was not okay. But, I promised Paige I would stay out of it and I'm going to do exactly that.

"Well honey, you've gotta keep better track of your stuff. A real triple threat means singing, acting, and being organised."

"Got it."

Miss Jen proceeded to explain Gina and Carlos's choreography idea and asked Gina to show Nini. I got up and headed over to grab my bag as everyone else started to leave.

"Hey Sammy..." Ricky said, grabbing his own bag.

"Hey." I smiled. "How's it going with Nini?"

"Not so hot."

We left the bomb shelter and walked slowly through the hallway towards our lockers.

"I left her a voicemail but I don't think she got it."

Don't say anything. Don't say anything.

"Does that make me sound pathetic?" He asked.

"A little." I smirked. "What was the voicemail about?"

"Just asking if everything was good between us, I guess. I don't know it was an impulsive decision."

"Well she did lose her phone, so maybe she just hasn't got it yet."

"Yeah, maybe..." He trailed off.

We arrived at my locker and I punched in the combination.

"I heard you singing with Ashlyn yesterday..." Ricky said.

I stifled a laugh as I grabbed my skateboard and helmet out of my locker. "You've been doing a lot of that lately."

"What?"

"Walking in on me singing..."

"I guess I just have good timing." He shrugged, a small smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "I wouldn't call it good...

We pushed the front doors open and walked down the stairs.

"I saw you showing Carlos the choreography in the library the other day." I told him. "You've been practicing."

"Yeah, I thought about what you said at the skate park and realised I do need to put in more effort. I'm going to try and turn things around with Nini."

"Well, I'll be cheering you on from afar." I chuckled, putting my helmet on. "See you tomorrow."

I went to leave but Ricky's next question surprised me.

"Do you wanna hang out?" He asked. "Maybe go to the skate park or chill at mine and watch a movie?"

"Oh...um, I'd love to Ricky, but I can't." I said. I swear I saw a flash of disappointment in his eyes, but dismissed it.

"Oh, that's okay." He said.

"Its not that I don't want to hang out with you, it's just that I have to babysit my little sister tonight." I explained and his facial expression softened. "My mom's working a double shift again at the hospital and won't be home until morning."

He put his own helmet on and smiled. "Fair enough. See you tomorrow then." He hopped on his board and started to skate away.

It was then that I made a last minute decision, one that I wasn't sure if I'd regret or not.

"You could come to mine instead?" I called out. He stopped abruptly and turned around.

I'm definitely going to regret this.

"I know helping babysit sounds boring but we can still watch a movie after my sister is asleep..."

Ricky smiled and skated back towards me, breezing past me quickly. "Race ya." He said.

"Hey, that's not fair!" I yelled after him. "You don't even know where I live!"

"Then you'll have to catch up to show me!"

I groaned, pushing off my foot and skating after him.

Meanie.

✰✰✰

Next chapter's gonna be a good one hehe

Also what's a good ship name for Ricky & Sammy? Pls gimme ideas in the comments section ily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 11.7K 45
๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“'๐’” ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ... ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
82.2K 3.5K 44
- a tale in which a certain boy, ricky bowen, could hold everyone's pain but his own.
264K 11.1K 88
"be a part of the love club everything will glow for you" or ricky bowen finds the help that he needs within the love club and their leader shiloh mo...
78.4K 2.8K 30
No kissing? Then how are people supposed to believe it? HSMTMTS Season One / Original Character ยฉJJ 1/20/2020 - 8/25/2...