WANT // B.E

By billieachess

the rewrite is out; read it instead please :) ============================== "I want you and you want me, so... More

{Rewrite}
{Cast}
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}

{35}

3.4K 106 89
By billieachess

Hope's POV
Tuesday, January 5th

I fixed me a glass of water, taking a sip of it. I was about to walk upstairs, until I heard someone knock on the door. I furrowed my eyebrows. I didn't know that anyone was coming over. It's not like it was Billie, seeing as she just left like an hour ago.

I walked over to the door, opening it. I gave a small smile when I saw it was Noah. "Oh, hi! I'll go get Aiden for you."

He smiled and pushed his glasses up his nose. "Hi! Thanks."

"No problem." I said as I let him inside. I shut the door and then walked inside, heading to Aiden's room.

I knocked a few times. "Your boyfriend's here!"

A few seconds later, the door slung open to reveal a grinning Aiden. He pushed past me and made his way to the living room, wrapping Noah in a hug. I smiled. Ah... young love.

That sounds like something that my grandma would say... oh well, I guess.

I made my way to my room. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed a pair of underwear and one of the oversized tees that Billie had left here. I walked to my bathroom, striping my clothes and hopping into the shower.

I quickly showered and got out, got dressed, and blow dried my hair, running my brush through it afterwards. I brushed my teeth, then finished with the bathroom.

I made my way to my bed, climbing into it. I got under the covers and pulled them up to my chin, getting comfortable. I closed my eyes, trying to get to sleep.

After about thirty minutes, I gave up. Ever since I started sleeping with Billie, it was hard for me to fall asleep by myself.

I continued to try and sleep for another fifteen minutes or so, but I still couldn't get to sleep.

I let out an audible sigh, but I furrowed my eyebrows when I heard a knock on the window. I got up from my bed and walked over to it, grinning widely when I saw who it was. "Bubba!"

I quickly opened the window and helped her climb inside. Once she was inside, I threw my arms around her neck, jumping up and wrapping my legs around her waist. She stumbled back a little, laughing lowly.

She wrapped her arms around my waist. "Did you miss me that much?"

"What gave it away?" I laughed. "What're you doing here?"

"Can't sleep without you, babygirl." She mumbled, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"Same." I pouted.

She smiled and walked us over to my bed, sitting down. I nuzzled my face into the crook of her neck. She rubbed her good hand up and down my back. "Did your mom say anything when you got here?"

I nodded my head. "She just went on about how I'm never home anymore. But I told her about how you fractured your fingers and how I was comforting you and she told me to tell you that she hopes it heals soon."

"Tell her I said thanks."

"Will do."

She turned slightly and then laid down. I snuggled closer to her when she pulled the covers over us. "Goodnight, angel."

"Goodnight, bubba."

-
Wednesday, January 6th

^ Hope's Outfit

"Come on, baby. You've gotta get up." Billie mumbled, shaking me awake.

"Why?" I dragged out.

"You gotta go to school."

I frowned and buried my face into my pillow, then let out a scream. "I don't wanna go to school." I whined tiredly.

"Too bad, I guess. You don't wanna miss another day. Imagine all of the work you've already missed." She pointed out.

I groaned and sat up. "Do I have too?" She nodded and I let out a loud sigh. I got up from my bed and walked over to my closet, grabbing an outfit. I slipped out of the t-shirt I was wearing and pulled the outfit on. I walked out of my closet and Billie let out a low whistle.

"Damn, you look hot as hell right now." She complimented, looking me up and down.

I smiled shyly, walking over to the bed where she was still sat down. I leaned down and pressed my lips to her's quickly. "Thank you."

She cupped my cheek and pulled me down again, crashing her lips into mine. We kissed for a few minutes before we pulled away for air. "I'm not gonna be at school today."

I frowned. "Why not?"

"My doctor's excuse is for today too. So my arm can heal some more or something, I don't fucking know." She shrugged.

"Fuck." I grumbled. I sat down on the bed, embracing her in a hug.

"You'll be fine, baby." She assured. "If there's any problems, call me and I'll beat a bitch's ass." She smiled, tickling my side a little.

I grinned, pushing her hand away. "I love you."

"I love you too."

-

I tightened my hand around Lexi's hand as we made our way to first block. She turned to look at me. "You'll be fine, alright? You've got at least one class with all of us. It's gonna be okay." She reassured me for the third time.

"I know. I'm just nervous." I sighed. "I don't want to see Maddy."

"You don't have a class with her and you'll have one of us with you throughout the day. Not to mention, you'll be on your way home after third block because you're smart as fuck."

I smiled softly and sat down at the table, Lexi sitting to my right and Kaiden to my left. "You're right."

"I always am." She smirked.

I pushed her shoulder playfully. "Oh shut up, you cocky bitch."

-

It was now right after third block. I decided that I wouldn't eat lunch today, instead going home. It was Lexi's off period, so she was going to come over and bake cookies with me. I'm so excited!

"Wait, I gotta get some vegan, gluten free cookies too for Billie." I said to Alexis, pulling her wrist back over to me when she started to walk off.

"How the fuck can she give up so much food?! I could never!" She grumbled as I picked out the cookies for Bil.

"I don't know. I couldn't do it either. It's her choice though." I shrugged, walking through the store to go to the self checkout area.

We quickly checked out everything and made our way to my car. We drove home, jamming out to one of the playlists that we had created together.

Once we got home, we started laying the cookie dough out onto a pan, spreading them out evenly. Lexi tried to be sneaky and eat some of the cookie dough, but ultimately failed.

"We're not gonna be able to cook any cookies if you keep eating all of the cookie dough, fatass." I laughed, smacking the cookie dough out of her hand before she could eat it.

Her jaw dropped. "You did not just call me a fatass! I've only ate a little bit of it!"

"A little is not a quarter of the pack." I remarked, smirking.

"I hate you." She grumbled, putting the last bit of cookie dough onto the pan.

"You love me." I corrected.

"Maybe."

"You do."

"You right." She sighed.

I grinned. "I know."

I pulled my phone out of my pocket when it made a ding! signaling that I got a notification. I opened my phone and went to my notification.

iMessages
Lil Baby Bil 💞

Hey babygirl
I miss you
Can you come over?

Hi I miss you too 🥺
Also yeah
I'll be there in a couple of hours

Okay baby
See you then

See ya

Me and Lexi continued to talk while we waited for the cookies to bake.

"So how are you and Asher?" I ask, leaning against the counter, facing her while she was on the other side.

She smiled. "Really good. I think I love him."

I grinned and let out a squeal. "Oh my gosh, yes! This is so cute!"

"Come down, Hope." She laughed. "I just... I don't wanna be the one to say it first and fuck everything up."

I reached my hand over and grabbed her hand, giving it a light squeeze. "If you feel that way, just wait a little bit and then tell him. But I've seen the way he looks at you, he's head over heels for you."

She grins. "Thank you."

"No problem." I smile.

We continued to talk and until the cookies were ready to get out. We ate a few before it was time for Lexi to get back to school. I quickly drove her there, dropping her off, and then headed back home.

I grabbed a fresh set of clothes and undergarments before stepping into the shower and taking a quick one. I got dressed and ran a brush through my hair. I then blow dried it and put it up into a messy bun.

^ Hope's Outfit

I decided that I would go ahead and drive over to Billie's. I packed her cookies into a small container and put a few of mine into a separate one. I took them to my car and started the short drive to her house.

Once there, I got the containers out of my car and made my way to the door. I was about to knock when the door opened to reveal Finneas. He smiled largely. "Oh hi, Hope!" He greeted as he brought me into a hug.

"Hi, Fin." I greeted him back, returning the hug. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going over to Claudia's. We're going apartment shopping." He grinned.

"That's great!" I smiled.

"I know! I'm excited! But I need to go get going. Bil's in her room, by the way."

"Okay, thanks! Tell Claudia I said hi." I smiled and sent a small wave to him as he made his way to his car. "I will!" He waved back.

I set the containers on the counter before heading down the hall to Bil's room. I could hear music coming from her room along with her scream singing the lyrics.

I made my way to her room and slightly opened the door. I tried not to laugh as I saw her jumping on her bed as she sang (screamed) along with the song.

"In time, ink lines. Bitches couldn't get on my incline. Ten letters on a big sign: Justin Bieber. You know I'mma hit them with the ether. Buns out, wiener. But I gotta keep an eye out for the Selener. Beauty, beauty and the beast. Beauty from the East. Beautiful confessions of the priest. Beauty, beauty from the streets, beat will get deceased. Every time Beauty on the beat."

"Billie!" I laughed out over the music.

She turned around while in the middle of one of her jumps to look at me. When she landed though, her ankle gave out and she fell, falling off the bed and onto the floor.

"Fuck!" She yelled, her hands reaching down to grab her ankle.

-

A/N thoughts?

also, unrelated but, i'm the only freshman in my second block and it sucks ass. this really hot senior in there said i look like a twelve year old. i laughed it off but i actually wanted to cRy lmaoo

Words:
1904

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.6K 41
this is a rewrite of my story "want" ============================== "i want you and you want me, so what's the harm, babygirl?" ====================...
172K 4.1K 61
"oh my god, help. i'm dead. her eyes. her eyes, dude." ----- obviously willow had heard of the famous billie eilish already, i mean, how could you no...
153K 6.3K 33
"a whole ass angel," i declared. "the world does not deserve you, billie eilish." she giggled. "you don't think so?" i turned so that i was laying o...
122K 2.7K 33
✨gxg✨ House sitting during a pandemic can have its perks when you find out Billie Eilish lives next door. Adult content. Adult language. Drug use. A...