{18}

A/N I'm so sorry this chapter is late, life has just been kicking my ass these past couple days and something would pop up every time I would sit down to write. I hope you understand <3
ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 12K READS AND 400 VOTES WTH ILY <3

 I hope you understand <3 ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 12K READS AND 400 VOTES WTH ILY <3

^ Hope's Outfit

^ Billie's Outfit

^ Billie's Outfit

Hope's POV
Saturday, November 14th

I paced around my room anxiously. It was Saturday, meaning that mine and Billie's date was tonight. Lexi had come over to help me pick out an outfit and help with my makeup.

"Hope, please sit still. You're killing me." Lexi said as she placed her hands on my shoulders to stop my pacing.

"I'm sorry." I sighed. "I'm just really nervous."

She shook her head, smiling. "Listen, you'll do fine. You have nothing to worry about."

"I hope so." I heard the doorbell ring. "Well that's her." I took a deep breath.

Lexi patted my shoulder. "You've got this. Go get her, tiger."

I sent her a playful glare before walking out of my room and down the stairs. I walked to the front door and opened it. Billie looked up from the ground and smiled at me.

"Hi." I said.

"Hey, babygirl. You look... wow." She said as she looked me up and down. "Damn, you look good."

I felt my face heat up and I looked down. "Thanks. Y-you look good too." Billie had on a white, see through shirt with a black shirt underneath it. She also had a Louis Vuitton chain under the white shirt. She had black cargo pants on and white sneakers as well. It was a simple, but hot look.

She placed her thumb under my chin and forced me to look up at her. "Thanks, mamas. Let's get going, shall we?"

"Yeah."

She took my hand and led me out to her car. She opened the door and let me in, closing it and walking around to her side after. She backed out of the driveway and headed off to wherever it was that she had planned the date out.