[LISAxIU] I'm In Charge

By skyaeacus

"What the fuck Manoban! Look!", Seulgi shouted eyes bulging out in shock while looking at her wristwatch. "We... More

Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: Unfriendly
Chapter 3: Sunbaenim
Chapter 4: Assignment
Chapter 5: The Hotel
Chapter 6: Poison
Chapter 7: Dear Name
Chapter 8: Eomoni
Chapter 9: Photograph
Chapter 10: Thief
Chapter 11: Khight
Chapter 12: Arcade
Chapter 13: Professional
Chapter 14: Phone
Chapter 15: Back up
Chapter 16: Starting
Chapter 17: Different
Chapter 18: Gyeongsang
Chapter 19: Crazy
Chapter 20: Persistent
Chapter 21: Unable
Chapter 22: Closer
Chapter 23: Diary
Chapter 24: Toys
Chapter 25: Champagne
Chapter 26: Alone
Chapter 27: Insane [M]
Chapter 29: Visitor
Chapter 30: Witness
Chapter 31: Zombie
Chapter 32: Flowers
Chapter 33: Cabinet
Chapter 34: Insatiable [M]
Chapter 35: Hear
Chapter 36: Classified
Chapter 37: Inseparable[M]
Chapter 38: Rooftop
Chapter 39: Chase
Chapter 40: Tired
Chapter 41: Moon
Chapter 42: Cupcakes
Chapter 43: Night [M]
Chapter 44: Advice
Chapter 45: Invitation
Chapter 46: Gangster
Chapter 47: Familiar
Chapter 48: Disgust
Chapter 49: Mistake

Chapter 28: Closet

4.5K 208 94
By skyaeacus

Lisa Pov

"Lisa"

She calls my name so softly, and then I felt her small hand cupped my cheek turning my head to her. She was so gentle, there's something different on the way she look at me, or I am just assuming things.

Needless to say, I felt something different as well. The way the air seems thinner as I breathe, or the way my chest felt so full. I stopped at my pace and gulped as I hummed in response looking at her eyes.

Her eyes travel and follow her own hand from fixing my hair and tucking it behind my ear to slowly rubbing my cheek with her thumb. "You ask me not to leave you-"

She mumbles, and finally return my gaze.

"Uhmm", my lips pursed as I nod at her.

"But, between us. I think it's you who's going to leave me."

She said that made my eyes narrow, I quickly started walking again, so we can talk about it the soonest. I can't bear seeing her being this unsure. As soon as we got inside my room and kicking the door closed behind me, I headed towards my bed and laid her down on it.

And went up to lie beside her, pulling my blanket and covering our bareness. As soon as we got ourselves covered, she moves closer to me, I opened my arm and slipped it behind her neck so she can snuggle close to me.

"Now, tell me why did you say that?", I ask resting my chin above her head while she's comfortable resting on my chest.

"Because you're still in love with her. And if it happens that she's in love with you too, then I know for sure you're gonna leave me.", she muttered that took me off guard.

My brows knitted, as I tilt my head to see her face. "You're sure? Are you really that unsure with me?" It was my turn to ask, she tilt her head up to face me.

I heave a sigh, "I understand, actually you do not have to answer. Because I know I'm the reason why you can't fully trust me."

"It's because I'm not giving you enough assurance," I added, as my lips pursed.

"To answer you, I think it's a bit late. If ever she's in love with me now, that I'm with you? It's too late, I have such a beautiful and sexy sunbae with me now, I'll be the dumbest person in the world if I'm gonna let you go."

"But you love her? You can be dumb, when you're in love it doesn't matter."

She quickly retorted.

My eyes widened. She's so sharp.

I snorted. "Now, I get it why you're the best cop we have in our department. Damn how can you come up with that?"

"You're just so bad at reasoning."

She said harshly.

I froze.

And let out a loud laugh.

"Oh, God you never fail to amaze me," I said still chuckling. When I stopped I look at her with a serious gaze. Because I want to clear things up. "Ok, look. I love her I do, she's one of those people I wanted to keep, a friend who's been really good to me. Now if it happened that she's in love with me-" I paused. Taking a deep breath.

"Then I have to stay away from her." I continued.

She bit her lip. Still looking to my eyes.

"I'm with you now Jieun, I'm not gonna do something so wrong like that to you no matter how much I cherish her. I'm gonna keep my words to you. It's ok if you do not believe me now, I won't stop saying this over and over again. I'm not gonna leave you for her."

I added and pressed a kiss on her forehead. She smiled at me, I wanted to kiss her again, I aimed for her eyes she quickly closed it and I kissed it. And I smiled, I kissed her on the nose too and smiled and to her cheek, to her lips. I pampered her with kisses that made her giggle. All these small things, I want to keep it, I want to treasure it. There's no way I'm gonna throw all these because Jennie loves me back, way too late.

"I'm not gonna leave you too. Lisa, no way I'm gonna let her take you away from me." She said and suddenly pushed me to lie on my back just to move slightly on top of me while tucking her silky black hair to the side.

I smirked looks like I'm gonna get exhausted tonight.

"I like how competitive you are."

I muttered before she pressed her lips back on mine.

------

Morning

At Seoul

A girl woke up from the warmth embracing her naked back. As the guy behind her spooned her even closer. Her face contorted, and immediately remove the arm around her waist.

Which waken up the guy, squeezing his eyes trying to get a clearer view of the woman he slept with last night. Only to see the latter's already leaving his bed.

"Well, good morning. Aren't you even gonna give me a kiss before you leave?" The guy said while pushing his self to seat and lean on the headboard. Watching as the woman, pick all her scattered clothes on the floor.

"I have to leave the soonest Kai, I still have work today. And so are you.", Jennie answered without looking at her boyfriend.

"Come on, a good morning kiss wouldn't even take an hour. You're hurting my feelings, Jen." Kai replied with a shrug. But the girl rolled her eyes, feeling irritated but not showing it to the latter as she quickly walks inside the bathroom to get dress.

Locking the door, and leaning her back against it. And suddenly feeling anxious Jennie walks towards the mirror to see her own self.

And as soon as she sees her reflection she quickly brushed her messy hair trying to fix it. But the longer she stares at herself the sooner she felt all the things that's happening feels so wrong. Her swollen lips started to quiver, she stopped and gave up fixing her hair. And looked down at the sink. She couldn't look at her self, all the red marks all over her body is like a poison that twisting her guts, making her want to vomit in frustration.

She tried to brush off the marks with her hands, while the memories of what she did with Kai while thinking of her best friend came back to her.

She was thinking of Lisa the whole night while sharing kisses with her boyfriend, she was thinking of her while she let him take her.

"How, how did this happen? Why only now?", Jennie muttered asking herself the question, for almost a while now.

"She's been in love with me for so long, why didn't I just gave her a chance? Is it really too late Lisa?" She mumbles as she fell on her knees. Until she found herself whimpering in small sobs.

-------

At Jeju-do

Jieun Pov

This time, I woke up earlier than her. Feeling my whole body aches but bearable. But what fully awaken me was the realization of what we did. My eyes grew wide as I shifted to push my head up only to see I was still lying on Lisa's arm using it as a pillow.

My brows furrowed with worries knowing she'll end up with sore arm because of me, I didn't know when I drifted off to sleep.

"Uhm.", Lisa purred on her sleep, maybe she felt me move that's why. But to my surprise, Lisa faces me and pulled me suddenly towards her. I bit my lip as I felt how warm her body is, brushing on my bare skin. And the memories of last night flashes back in my head.

And it was enough to make me panic, oh God. We did it, although she didn't really take me, which I really appreciate how she thought of it and didn't take advantage of me having poor self-restrained. Despite the intensity of what we're doing, she kept her control and I don't know. But that makes me even more proud of her, we both know it wasn't yet the time. I'm glad she took the initiative of doing the right thing and still giving me the best night of my life even without it.

I cocked my head up to watch her heave as she sleeps. She usually woke up earlier than me, that's what I've noticed while with her in Busan. But today she's still deeply asleep, and I think I know why.

I quickly covered my face feeling my face flushed.

"Are you just thinking of what we did?"

Her voice rang in my ears and felt her hand lifting my hands off my face to see her staring at me with lidded eyes and a half-smile.

"Good morning sunbae." She mumbles and gave me a peck. While brushing my arm smoothly.

"Good morning."

I answered and flashes her smile too. Cupping her cheek and gently rub it with my thumb. Before giving her a peck.

But then I remember that we have to report to work today. I hastily pushed my self up to sit, while holding the cover sheet on my chest, so I won't feel the chill of the morning with on my bare skin.

I heard Lisa groan, so I look down at her with concern. And saw her struggling to lift her left arm.

"Oh Lisa, I'm sorry."

"It's ok. How about go back in my arms again so I won't have to move it. Why are you even getting up so early?" She said and I could feel my blood rushing at my neck, and onto my cheeks.

It's like everything she's saying is having this effect on me.

"I-I have to go back to Seoul Lisa, but I wouldn't ask you to go back with me if you want to have a vacation. But me, I need to report back, I c-can't lose my job."

I muttered, and averted my eyes off from her. Feeling guilty that I couldn't spend time with her the way she wanted to.

I felt her stir beside me to sit.

"You won't lose your job, you don't have to worry. I've already settled everything you're worrying about."

She said that drew my eyes back to her.

"What do you mean?"

"I told chief you're with me. And ask him if I could keep you with me for I few days."

My brow raised. Knowing chief he'll think that's an absurd request coming from a newbie.

"He didn't allow you. I'm sure, you're just being stubborn are you?"

"He allowed me to keep you, I told him we're just gonna work on weekends when we get back to fill out our absences."

She reasoned out, well she have a point. But it's chief we're talking to knowing he's like appa for being so overprotective. I know it will be hard for him to allow someone he doesn't know that well to keep me. Not unless they were that close.

"Ok, that's a valid one. But I know chief very well he wouldn't just allow you to keep me away from my job that easily."

I said. Lisa's lips pursed.

"Will you be mad at me, for telling someone you are very close to that we're dating?"

My eyes widened. Oh?

"You told him?"

She nods guiltily.

"How did he reacted?"

"Uhm, he asked me how did that happened. He sound cool at first. Then-"

She paused, as her eyes squinted. Making me even more curious.

"Well, he got mad. He told me if I am not serious about you I better stop, he's like a father warning me about not to mess with his daughter or else he would kill me."

Lisa said looking confused. And I get it she still doesn't know that chief is my father's closest friend. That I grew up knowing him.

"He's mad. So how come he allowed you to keep me away from Seoul like this?"

Then suddenly, Lisa's face flushed while brushing her nape.

"I told him, that I am serious about you. I told him that I want to keep you every day if I can. If only you would agree with it. I told him I know who am I talking to and I wouldn't dare lie to him if I still care about my life. Then there's that silence before I heard him laugh so loud. You know what? him laughing like that is more terrifying than him not speaking, it just-"

I stopped her from talking too much.

By kissing her lips. I couldn't hold it in, I feel like I wanted to kiss her for making me so happy.

I felt her lips formed a smile before she pulled me and kiss me back. And this made me realize one thing.

And I wanted to tell to her so much, but I am the only one being like this.

--------

Lisa asked me to get ready because she wants me to see the whole Jeju with her. So I took a bath, get dress, and oh, she let me use choose what I want to wear in her closet. I was so shocked when showed me a whole room instead of a cabinet. I swear I don't know if ever I'm gonna get use to her having all these things it's overwhelming and makes me want to question her what she's doing in her life, who her parents are, what do they do. And especially why the hell is she working as a cop? But I'm stupidly believing her that she'll be in trouble if I know more stuff about her beyond the lines of what I should only know.

I guess, she's more important to me more than her secret. And I trust her.

When I got out of her closet, her silently reading a book while sitting on the edge of her large window welcome me.

I gulped.

How can she be this attractive when she's just reading a book? She's beautiful when she's all goofy, but she's surely beyond beautiful when she's all serious like this.

I faked a coughed to get her attention. And she immediately put down her book and get off her bed rushing towards me with her bright smile.

"Wow."

She said after looking at me from head to toe. And suddenly reached my hair tucking it at the side while beaming at me.

"You're really so beautiful sunbae."

She praises me for the 9th time since this morning, yes I did count it. But I'm not complaining, rather I like it so much when she does that.

"But-"

She muttered, that took me aback. Why is there a 'but'?

"But your taste in clothes is really so old fashioned." She commented that I furrowed a brow in response.

"What's wrong? I love the t-shirt, and it's really comfortable." I whined while showing her the shirt I found on her wardrobe.

"I know, I love that shirt too. I didn't say it's a bad thing, we all have different tastes and you can be old fashioned and I would still love it. But today, I bring you somewhere very interesting. And I'm thinking of a dress that will suit you. Come."

Lisa said and tug me back to her closet. Then she started scanning all her clothes with pursed lips.

But then her phone started ringing. We both look at each other with surprise before she pursed her lips and took her phone out.

"It's Jisoo eonni." She said to me before picking up her sister's call.

-------

Lisa Pov

"Yah!?"

It was Jisoo's welcoming greet to me over the phone. "Where the hell are you?"

She threw her first question.

"At my house", I answered, and eonni already know where I am referring to.

"You're at Jeju-do? Yah? What are you doing there? Are you following your best friend there? Are you planning to sabotage her meeting with her boyfriend's parents?"

My brows furrowed. Wait, oh I think I remember that. They talk about it back when I'm still at the hospital.

"No eonni, I'm not. I went here with my girlfriend.", I said and turn to look at sunbae. Her face flushed when I mentioned her.

"Oh shit, I forgot sorry Lice. What the fuck am I talking about of course you wouldn't follow Jennie anymore. Because you have a girlfriend."

"So are you over with Jennie now? You're not in love with her anymore?" Eonni asked. That kind of bothers me, luckily I didn't put our conversation in a loudspeaker.

"Yes, she's with me right now. Just beside me want to say hello?"

I said, smiling at my girlfriend. Changing the topic and giving my sister a heads up, that we should stop talking about my best friend right now.

So I quickly handed the phone to sunbae, she look startled when I gave it to her but eventually she have no other choice when I put the phone on her ear.

"Oh," she answered short while looking at me and listening to Jisoo.

"I will. That's fine with me. Don't worry."

"That's uhm, I'll think about that."

She chuckled nervously. Now I'm curious of what they're talking about.

But suddenly her face turned a bit red and quickly averted her eyes off me.

"Hmm, yes she is."

I gulped knowing they're talking about me.

"I will. Thank you Jisoo. Bye."

She muttered before handing me back my phone.

"What did you tell her?"

I asked with knitted brows.

"Hahaha, I'm just telling her to be patient with you Lisa, because I know just how crazy you are at times."

"And I also asked her if ever she's free on some other time I want her to meet us, you, me, Chae, Jennie, just casual bonding."

Oh, ok but what made Sunbae flushed?

"Is that all?"

I asked sounding suspicious.

"Why are you asking? Did your girlfriend blushed?"

Jisoo eonni questioned while I'm hearing her chuckles on the other side.

"What the fuck did you just told her?"

I asked, getting impatient. Then Jieun suddenly turns her back on me. And was about to leave. But I grab her arm immediately preventing her to go. I looked at her with shock and shook my head asking her not to leave yet. She nods her head but still can't look at me straight in the eyes.

What the fuck did Jisoo told her for her to be like this?

"Chill. Lice it's just a normal question to ask."

"Then what it is?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.5K 2K 30
Two different lifestyles. One, a village girl (Jennie) who is the daughter of the chief. Upon the sudden earthquake, she and her best friend (Chaeyou...
Busan By Lyn

Fanfiction

3.4M 97.7K 49
Lalisa Manoban was an ordinary girl. She just finished studying in Busan, and for going back in Seoul, she will pursue her dreams and have a decent j...
119K 2.3K 27
I left for Paris Fashion Week. Me and Mino, my ex boyfriend secretly meet on the event, without telling Lisa. I'm confused. After two years of bein...
24.9K 685 20
I got the Title off of Jackson Wang's music, LMLY. You should definitely listen to it if you haven't. His other music as well! ~ "Don't leave me lovi...