Down Memory Lane (narry)✔

By WritingZmyPassion

Memories are important for every human being. People keep memories in pictures, others keep them in diaries a... More

Prologue
Chapter.1
Chapter.2
Chapter.3
Chapter.4
Chapter.5
Chapter.6
Chapter.7
Chapter.8
Chapter.9
Chapter. 11
Chapter.12
Chapter. 13
Chapter.14
Chapter.15
Chapter.16
Chapter.17
Chapter.18
Chapter.19
Chapter.20
Chapter. 21
Chapter. 22
Chapter. 23
Chapter. 24
Chapter. 25
Chapter. 26
Chapter. 27
Chapter. 28
Epilogue

Chapter.10

1.3K 48 20
By WritingZmyPassion

"You better explain yourself after this." Niall glared at Harry although the latter couldn't see him. "Come with me." He then held Harry's hand and led him to the bathroom.

"You are gonna have to wash your face very thoroughly, understand?" Niall instructed when they got to the sink and Harry nodded.

He would have washed Harry's face himself but he really didn't wanna be anywhere near the lad. Especially because he was mad at him for stalking and following him all the way to his flat.

Niall stood back and let Harry wash his face. When he was done, Niall handed him a towel to dry his face with.

"Hop on the counter." Niall instructed and without argument, Harry did as he was told.

Niall went to the cabinets and came back with a bottle of eye drops then he stared at Harry's eyes.

"Your eyes look terrible, christ are you allergic to oranges or something?" Niall asked because Harry's eyes were really blood shot and red rimmed.

"Are you kidding me, ba- Niall? Orange juice is supposed to go in the mouth not the eyes. It hurts in the eyes." Harry argued back, squinting his eyes.

"Tough." Niall scoffed and went to stand between Harry's legs. "Okay I'm gonna instil this in your eyes and you have to keep them shut for like ten minutes then you and I will talk."

"Okay." Harry said.

Niall then opened Harry's eyes wide and instilled two drops in each of Harry's eyes then he told him to shut them.

Niall then put away the eye drops and turned to Harry.

"Okay, you can hop down now and I'll lead you back to the living room." Niall said and Harry did as he was told. Niall grabbed his and and led him out of the bathroom and back to the living room.

He then sat him down on the sofa and told him to sit back. Niall sat down in the love seat, facing Harry whose eyes were still closed.

After a solid five minutes of silence, Niall couldn't take it anymore so he cleared his throat.

"What are you doing in my house?" He spat and Harry opened his eyes, startled. "Keep your eyes closed!"

Harry shut his eyes again but kept quiet which only irked Niall more. For one Harry was in his house uninvited and secondly his pregnancy hormones were all over the place.

"I fucking asked you a question. Answer me right bloody now." Niall said through gritted teeth and Harry gulped dryly.

"Niall.... I...um... I came to sa-" Harry didn't get to finish his sentence as Niall cut him off.

"How the fuck did you even know where I live?" Niall glared at Harry.

"Well, I um... followed you from work." Harry said quietly hoping Niall hadn't heard him but luck wasn't on his side that day.

"How, why would you even do that?!" Niall was close to loosing it but he knew it was bad for him to stress so he was trying to keep his cool but it was proving futile.

"I just wanted to know where you live Niall, I didn't mean any harm." Harry said after a moment.

"Didn't mean any harm?" Niall mimicked him. "You follow me all the way from SYCO, like a creep and then take advantage of the fact that my door remained unlocked by inviting yourself in my home, you scare the life outta me by creeping up behind me and then you say you didn't mean any harm? Harry."

"Niall I'm sorry. I just, I really needed to talk to you and you make it impossible for me to talk to you at work. Plus bloody Brendan wouldn't tell me where you live. I was desperate, I'm sorry for scaring you and following you." Harry justified but Niall only grew more angry.

"Bullshit!" Niall said as he stood up.

"I'm sorry Niall, really I am. I came to tell you how sorry I am for, well everything." Harry apologized and Niall only scoffed.

"Oh my god Harry, tell me something I don't already know."

"I'm sorry, Niall." Harry hung his head low, eyes still shut.

"Do you even know what you are saying your pathetic sorry for? Huh? Look into my eyes and tell me if you know what you did that has you saying sorry." Niall crossed his arms over his chest.

"But you said not to open them eyes."

"Ten fucking minutes are up! Look into mine eyes and bloody answer me!" Niall yelled, loosing his cool completely.

Harry sighed and blinked his eyes open but he didn't look at Niall, instead he cast his gaze on the floor.

"I hurt you. I hurt you so much, Niall and I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry. I wish I could take back the hand of time and do things differently." Harry said and Niall sunk down in the chair he had been previously occupying.

Hearing Harry say that was like being reminded all over again of the pain and hurt he had to endure at the expense of Harry Styles.

And so without warning, the first tear slipped from his eyes and soon he had tears rolling down his cheeks but he wasn't sobbing.

He was just letting them fall silently and at this point it was kind of pointless to wipe them away as they just kept falling.

Niall wanted to be strong, he really did but taking a trip down memory lane always brought tears to his eyes and his pregnancy hormones were no help at all.

"Niall, please don't cry. Seeing you cry haunts me day and night and it really breaks my heart. Please stop crying." Harry stood up and knelt down infront of Niall.

Niall looked at Harry kneeling down infront of him, looking nothing but sincere and caring. He had built walls around himself all along and he was positive that any feelings he had for Harry were long gone.

But why was his heart betraying him by wanting Harry?

Why was he feeling that right next to Harry was were he belonged?

That in Harry arms was his safe haven?

And that in Harry heart was his home?

He had all kinds of thoughts buzzing through his head and his heart was beating erratically.

It could have been because he was so angry at Harry and what he made him go through. Or maybe it was simply because his heart yearned for Harry.

Either way, Niall's heart was close to jumping out of his chest if he didn't do anything to tame it.

There were only two ways to help Niall's heart stay put at the moment.

Hit Harry so physically hard, he would feel an inch of the emotional pain he dragged Niall through.

Or give in to his heart desires and see where that would lead to.

And for all the wrong reasons, Niall found himself leaning in and seconds later, he felt Harry's soft lips on his own.

Both lads were taken aback by Niall's bold action and none of them moved. Lips pressed together and eyes closed.

Finally, Harry seemed to snap out of it and gently moved his lips against Niall's.

The kiss was everything Harry remembered and more. It was just as he had anticipated kissing Niall again would be.

Harry had no idea why Niall had chosen to kiss him but it was Niall and he wasn't about to go questioning him. He just concentrated on the kiss.

After kissing for a little while, Niall pulled away and gasped.

"That wasn't supposed to happen. I mean... I..." He trailed off looking frustrated.

He was angry at himself for loosing control and giving in to his heart desires.

"Niall, I shouldn't have kissed you back. I'm sorry but please don't beat yourself up over this." Harry tried to calm Niall down. He knew how Niall was when it came to blaming things on himself.

"I... I think you should go. Your eyes are okay now." Niall said instead and Harry felt the air leave his body. It was back to square one again.

"Niall please. I know I'm going about this wrong, you know following you and stuff but I really am sorry. I need you in my life, Ni. And I really wanna be in our baby's life." Harry tried to plead.

"Please leave, Harry." Niall said lowly.

Harry knew that it was pointless to argue with him, by the look on his face, Niall's mind was already made up.

But atleast, he knew where Niall lived.

He continued kneeling there for what like forever until he finally sighed and stood up.

He looked at Niall one more time and walked out of the living room so that he could grab his coat and shoes. But Niall caught his attention when he spoke up.

"And don't bother coming back here uninvited, I won't be so nice."

Harry just nodded and was out the door in a minute.

                         ****

"Okay spill, why are you smiling like an idiot today?" Louis asked Harry.

The lads were sat in Harry's flat just chilling and hanging out after a day at work.

"Niall kissed me yesterday." Harry answered with a smile as he thought about the previous day's events.

"WHAT?!" All the lads answered together and Brendan who had been laying his head on Louis' lap sat up.

"Are you serious?" Brendan asked, he and the other boys did not believe what Harry was saying.

"Yeah, I had a crazy day yesterday." Harry said and went on to tell them how he followed Niall and everything that happened at Niall's flat.

When he was done, all of them were speechless but Zayn broke the silence.

"Wait, Harry. Do you mean to tell us that you followed Niall all the way to his building and let yourself in his flat when you found the door open?" Zayn asked.

"And that he poured orange juice in your face which went in your eyes? No offense but you deserved it." Liam said and Harry glared at him.

"And he helped with your eyes then he just kissed you and then kicked you out?" Louis pitched in too and Harry nodded.

"Are we... are we talking about the same Niall here?" Brendan asked.

"Yes, B. How many Niall's do you know that I know too?" Harry snapped at him.

"Hey don't talk to him like that." Louis defended Brendan and Harry rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, I will not stop fighting for my family." Harry said and they all smiled.

"That's the spirit bro. But make sure you don't follow him around anymore or creep up behind him." Zayn said making all of them laugh.

"Oh I've already learnt my lesson about that. Not gonna make that mistake again." Harry answered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 12.4K 200
WARNINGS: During reading you may experience; hyperventilation, screaming, crying and the loss of ovaries. Just some funny, cute, sweet and so Narry f...
40.1K 2K 36
niall knows he fucked up when he realizes he had fallen in love with the married man he's shagging.
30.8K 3.2K 73
** MAJOR EDITING** Niall realises he likes Harry, his best friend. But Harry's already drowning deep in a toxic relationship with Liam, his companion...
5.2K 312 21
Harry writes to his Diary. Niall writes to Harry. They love each other. But don't know it yet because they're just friends. Narry Storan book? I...