Carrying On

By lexis_em

The Hunger Games are over, the Revolution is over, the new government is in place, and Peeta and Katniss are... More

Home
Flashbacks
The News
Gone
I'm Not Ready
Peeta's POV
Katniss' POV
Peetas POV
Katniss' POV
Katniss' POV
Peetas POV
Katniss' POV
Katniss' POV
Peeta's POV
Katniss' POV
Peeta's POV
Katniss' POV
Updates
Johanna's POV
Effie's POV

Emma

122 9 0
By lexis_em

Hey so sorry this isn't a story update BUT DONT STOP READING THIS IS IMPORTANT. So I just thought I'd let you guys know the whole reason I started writing this- Emma. My friend Emma (field_hockey22) started writing her THG fan fiction and continuation, which inspired me to begin my own. Now I haven't updated in a while and I'm not sure how soon but I know she updates often and her story is amazing. Go check it out and like all the chapters :) lets show her some love.

P.S. Bruh, if you don't read the story she wrote then the jokes on you. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
1M 35.6K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
171K 4.9K 67
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
674K 24.6K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...