The Narcos

By kyxlies

It's been 10 years since I've seen Jennette. The woman of my dreams. The girl who I was to marry. I was deali... More

Chapter 1: Road Rage.
Chapter 2: La Bestia De La Muerte.
Chapter 3: Lust
Chapter 4: Pride

Chapter 5: Envy

227 10 3
By kyxlies

———————————————

JACKSON VALENTINÓ
——————————————————

"This will be the last thing I ever do for you. I can't believe this! You use me then throw me out Narcos! I'm sick and tired of it." Alexandria tells across the room throwing a glass wine bottle across the room.

Narcos stood his back turnt looking at his windows. The water fountain alive and working while his mistress continued to bark.

Alexandria stood there trying to provoke the man for another sin. A coin for a bucket of her freedom. Lucifer sent her on a mission and she must complete it.

"Are you listening to anything I'm saying Narcos!?"

The man turned around slapping his hand on his desk. The woman jumps her pupils returning back to its warm brown.

"Alexandria. I'm sorry, I truly am. But risking my life for you is something I can't do. You knew what your job was. To satisfy me. To bring a heir into this family. But you failed. Therefore your useless."

Alexandria broke down in tears mascara running down her swollen cheeks.

"So be it Narcos. But know this, I'll make sure you pay for your deeds."

She walks out of the room while Narcos let out a breath of relief sitting down at his desk watching the file.

And it wasn't a small one. He opened it seeing her face. A picture of her smiling.

Narcos felt his heartbeat for the first time in decades. In all his 25 year old life he has never met a girl like her before.

He continued to read her profile till there was nothing left.

———————————————————

JENNETTE'S P.O.V

"Jackson. Please. Listen to me." Jennette said struggling to walk. He takes a deep breath turning around to face her.

"Look Jennette your pretty and all. But I'm not interested."

Jennette laughs, "I'm not looking to have sex with you twat! I need you to listen. Just.. listen please."

"You have 25 minutes. Let's go." He said opening his car door as Jennette used this opportunity to real him in as much as possible.

"I get it.. your an atheist but hear me out please. You can not believe in something and continue to pursue it."

He chuckles turning his car on.

"Jennette all this God and redemption crap is going through one ear and out the other."

"Look I understand that Jackson. I was in your shoes when I was six-teen.."

"What happened when you were sixteen?"

"I lost two of my best friends.. and my child during a drug raid. Are they missing? Are they dead? That lingers in my mind ever single day. I thought that I was completely alone. My mother couldn't bare the thoughts because she was pregnant with my sister at the time. So I didn't know what was next for me. My faith and hope was destroyed. But one day when I was walking home I stopped and saw this church. I didn't know why I was stopping in front of it until I was actually inside. So I sat on the bench and cried.. I just cried while trying to control my breathing. I don't know how but I felt that he was with me. My faith was restored as I went to church.. Jackson, I'm not saying to believe me but please.. help.. I want to do this for the sake of my daughter."

My hands were shaky while I tried to control the snow coming from the clouds. But as each tear came down a snowflake fell down my face.

Jackson stops his car in the middle of the road with no one behind nor infront of him.

He was crying also.

"I lost my son when I was 16 also. A car crash. That's how I lost my faith."

I gulped and took a deep breath in relief.

"Okay Jennette, I'll help.. as long as you grab dinner with me." He chuckles while I whipped his tears off.

"I'm joking."

"No, I'll go." She said while he choked on his cough drop.

"Well then I'll cancel work."

With a couple phone calls they were on the road towards a very fancy restaurant.

Jackson was dress in a nice black button down with denim jeans. Jennette didn't look prepared for this at all.

"Don't worry i reserved us a VIP section."

Her eyes widened. "I- Jackson you didn't need to. I thought you were talking about White Castle or something-"

"My bad Jennette, I just wanted us to talk more... I'm best friends with the guy who runs the Narcos Restaurant. No worries at all."

Jennette rubbed her shoulder in nervousness while coming out the car the doors already propped open. This was a place for pure celebrities.

Not a simple girl such as Jennette. She just met this man and he wanted to take her to a 5 star restaurant.

"Here you go." The waiter said eyeing up and down Jennette in Pity.

"Nice to see you again Mr. Valentinó. I'll let Carlos know you stopped by." She winks while taking her pen and paper out.

"What can I get you sweetie?" She looks at Jennette as if she was a lost cost.

The girl picks up the menu her eyes widening at the prices.

"We can start with drinks first Alexandria." He says as she smiles nodding her head.

"Uhhh, well.. how about some red wine?" Jackson said while Jennette shrugged her shoulders.

She nods winking once more at the man while walking away.

"Well that's a..."

"Interesting female. Trust me I know." Jackson chuckled.

"So.. have you ever thought about looking for your daughter and best friends?"

"Of course, I searched up and down.. every place in Mexico I could. Not a single trace. The police didn't care.. I was a lost cause."

He looks at Jennette with hurt in his eyes. The pity that he felt but didn't show made her sigh.

For a couple of minutes they continue to chat until Jennette felt a wave of energy hit her and Jackson. She turns around watching him.

He walks in with his chest out, the pride and Confidence that radiated from him made girls swoon for his looks.

He runs a hand through his hair while wearing a black and white tuxedo and a large cigar in his right hand.

"Narcos." Jennette said while Jackson made the same connection she did.

"The Beast Of Death."

Jackson felt his heart pound while Jennette noticed his sunglasses from afar. His dark grey eyes shining from his pupils stood out as he grabbed them putting the material on the edge of his nose.

Then it happened.

They connected eye contact. Jennette quickly turned around while Jackson took a deep breath.

"I feel it. He's about to commit a sin-"

Before anyone can finish a sentence Jennette and Jackson both fainted on the ground.

Envy seal was broken.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 1.3K 12
โ feels like we had matching wounds, but mine's still black and bruised snd yours is perfectly fine. โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ the exit , conan gray in whic...
7.5K 489 16
"he was her dark fairytale,and she was his twisted fantasy" ใ€œโ (โ ๊’ชโ ๊’ณโ ๊’ชโ )โ ใ€œ This is psychopathic Romance novel which is mix of office rom-com+marriage...
1.4M 1.2K 1
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž '๐ƒ๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐‘๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ' ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โ˜…โœฏโ˜… "Secrets are lethal, especially when they come dripped in murder." Trinity...
5K 19 5
ุงู„ู‚ุตุฉ ุชุญฺ†ูŠ ู‚ุตุฉ ู‡ูŠุซู… ุทุงู„ุจ ุจุงู„ุตู ุงู„ุณุงุฏุณ ุงู„ุงุฏุจูŠ ู„ุงุญุฏ ุงู„ู…ุฏุงุฑุณ ุงู„ุงู‡ู„ูŠุฉ ุงู„ู…ุฎุชู„ุทุฉ