Yugioh gx special season 4.

By Lumaking7

Sequel to the other seasons, and the last season in the series. A week has gone after the dimension act and... More

Thoughts, changes and shooting stars.
New threats approaches. New visitors?!
Goodbye duel academy! The twins are leaving?!
Appear Darkness Metal dragon! The duel of clashing darkness.
United Souls. Neos vs. the god of dragons.
Hooked up together?! In a tag team Tournament?! part 1.
Hooked up together?! In a tag team Tournament?! part 2.
The Cyber, the Android and Love in between part 1.
The Cyber, the Android and Love in between part 2.
Aim to become pro part 1
Aim to become pro part 2.
Thank you Dr. Crowler. Ancient gears vs Slifer red slacker.
The start of the graduation duels. Third years vs Everyone.
Bonds broken by destiny?! Part 1.
Bonds broken by destiny?! Part 2.
Bonds broken by destiny?! Part 3.
Duel Academy in parole. Friends blocking the way?! part 1.
Duel Academy in parole. Friends blocking the way?! part 2.
Fighting for friends and people he loves. Atticus plea part 1.
Fighting for friends and people he loves. Atticus plea part 2.
The oath of friendship. Battle royal mode. part 1.
The oath of friendship. Battle royal mode. part 2
Prophecy unfolds. The struggles by facing a god part 1.
Prophecy unfolds. The memories of darkness part 2.
Prophecy unfold. Hope that can create a miracle. Part 3.
The True Graduation Duel Part 1.
The true graduation duel part 2.

The true graduation duel part 3.

1.3K 19 61
By Lumaking7

A,N: Here is the last Gx chapter you guys 😭. I really can't believe that after all this time, the last chapter is finally here, meaning Gx series is done and over with. This is just so sad and beautiful. I could never have done this without your readers support, so thank you so much. I am grateful for every comment, like or heart/vote you have given me. However have fun reading. Will give few words at the end as well. That and a shout out to my boyfriend RobertDimascio who had helped me with the letters from Jaden and Tara. Thank you so much my love. 

Jaden's p.o.v.

"Yugi, the duel I have with you was the best I ever had. Your existence glitters more than anyone I fought before. Back then, I wished for it in the deeps of my heart. That this duel... this moment would last forever. The only regret I was ever having was that my sister was not here to see this awesome duel".

Thoughts by Jaden Yuki After the battle ended.

Back at the duel.

Jaden: 4000 Lp's.

Yugi: 4000 Lp's.

Jaden couldn't keep himself from smiling. He just couldn't. This duel was awesome. It was the best he ever had. Yugi countered everything he had thrown at him and even managed to get on top of the duel. Hadn't it not been for Jaden and his trap "A hero emerges" he would already be serious behind, not to mention might lose the duel. However, Jaden wasn't worried. He could take him. He only wished Tara could see this duel. He was sure she would be just as thrilled as he was.

"Yugi, if the symbol of your deck is dark magician, the symbol of my deck is elemental hero Neos" Jaden then said as he were staring fiercely at Yugi "The real fight starts now". Yugi of course send him a confident smile.

"Then show me what you got Jaden" he replied just as fiercely. "Both Dark magician and Elemental hero Neos has the same att points, so I end my turn".

"Well that means it is my turn" Jaden stated and drew from his deck.

He needed something good to turn things around this turn, or he might be a goner. Then he started off his move by summoning "Card Trooper" from his hand to the field in att mode. It was only having 400 att points at the moment, but its effect made it up for it big time. By sending the top three cards from his deck to the grave, which was "E.H. Necroshade", "Necro gardna" and the spell "spark blaster", card trooper's effect increased up to 1900. 500 points for each card. But Jaden was not done yet. Next, he activated his face down spell card called "Neos force" and equipped it to Neos. His att points rose by 800 points and was now stronger than "Dark magician. (2500-3300)

"3300 att points" Yugi mused out. He didn't seem too worried, but then again Jaden wasn't done with his turn. Not by a long shot.

"That is not all. When Neos destroys a monster by battle the opponent receives damage equal to the att points of the destroyed monster" Jaden then lectured.

This time Yugi did look a little worried. Jaden smirked confident as he made his monsters attack. Sadly, Yugi was of course ready for him. He activated his trap "Mirror force" which redirected the damage right back at him. Jaden lost both Neos and Card trooper in that battle, but since Card trooper was destroyed, he could at least draw another card. Then he activated yet another one of this face down's. The trap "Death and Rebirth". It got activated since a monster was destroyed in battle. He could now destroy one of his opponents monster on the field, which allowed Jaden to special summon a monster from his graveyard.

"I of course destroy your Dark magician Yugi, in other to summon my Neos back from the grave" Jaden then told his foe and made the card activate.

Sadly, once again, Yugi was prepared for him. He activated a face down card of his own. It was the trap called "Shift" which made Jaden's trap "Death and Rebirth" switch target to his "Obnoxious Celtic Guardian" and made him take the fall instead of his Dark magician. Jaden tsked annoyed at that, but at least he could revive Neos.

"Well since monsters revived by my trap has to attack, Go Neos!" Jaden shouted and made his Neos attack Yugi's Dark magician.

Yugi of course responded by making his monster attack as well, and soon both monsters were destroyed in a double KO.

"Neos!" Jaden shouted as his monster left the field.

"Dark magician!" Yugi shouted as well.

Both their fields were empty besides some few face down's and none of them had lost any life points yet. This duel was still anybody's guess. Jaden's couldn't keep himself from getting excited. The way he evaded my attack just now, is just like Yugi's style of play. This is so cool!

"Calm yourself Jaden. You have to focus if you want to win" He could hear Yubel say inside his mind.

Jaden nodded eagerly to that. He needed to focus. However, at the same time he couldn't wait to see what Yugi was going to do. Knowing that he was facing up against the greatest duelist as well as not knowing what to expect, made his heart pump with so much excitement. He almost couldn't contain himself. Well the ball is in your court now Yugi. I can't wait to see what you will do next.

Yugi's p.o.v.

Yugi hummed impressed as Jaden ended his turn. It was not that often that he was faced up against as good an opponent as Jaden. Sure Kaiba might be a bit better and more determined. Joey would also be a good candidate, but to be honest Jaden reminded him of a certain girl he once fought. Or properly still fought if she was around Domino city. Her name was Kara. Kara Solaris. She was as fierce and unpredictable as Jaden along with having the heart of a duelist and passion. Her getting so excitedly in a duel always cheered Yugi and the crew up big time. He wished that Jaden could meet Kara somehow. That would be an amazing duel for sure. But Jaden is impressive. To read my mirror force trap card and then counter it the way he did. He is interesting for sure. Wonder how he would do against this. Then Yugi drew and summoned "Alpha the Magnet Warrior" in att mode. It had 1400 att and 1700 def points and would deal Jaden fine amount of damage considering Jaden having no monsters on the field. Yugi of course used this opportunity to attack Jaden directly, only to find out that Jaden used "Necro Gardna" monster effect from the graveyard. By removing this monster from play, he could negate any attack once. Yugi looked puzzled at Jaden now. Since when did he have that monster in his grave? Wait, he did use Card trooper's effect and send three cards to the grave. He must have sent Necro gardna to the grave then. Very impressive. It's as if Jaden was manipulating the deck to his advantage.

"My turn I draw!" Jaden stated and drew.

Yugi had after all just ended his turn. Jaden started off his move by summoning "E.H. Sparkman" to the field in att mode. Then he attacked and destroyed Yugi's monster, dealing him 300 points of damage. Then he was ended his turn. Yugi hummed at that inside, as he drew. The monster he had drawn was "Swift Gaia the Fierce Knight", and since it was the only card in his hand, Yugi could summon it to the field without tribute. With its att being up to 2300 it was impressive to say the least. Especially since this monster was now the strongest on the field. Yugi of course used this to his advantage and attacked and destroyed Jaden's Sparkman, dealing him 700 points of damage. Yugi ended of course his turn afterwards. He was intrigued to see what Jaden was gonna do against Gaia.

Haou's p.o.v.

In the meantime, sort of.

Haou sighed deeply as he walked through the foggy night of Domino city. He would never have thought he would ever walk on his own as a spirit again. At least not after him and Yubel had found Tara and Jaden Yuki, being his reincarnations. That and being on his own without Yubel, if you could call it alone, when a Pygmy falcon was sitting on your shoulder. Squeaky voices could even be heard from the bird, and what was more surprising was that he understood it. Haou sighed again as he wrapped himself up with the cloak and hoody he was currently wearing. Of all the things Kara was asking him to do, this had never been on the list. Especially not when he was teamed up with her weird falcon buddy. Haou was not sure what that bird's story was, but then again, he was not sure he wanted to know either. This bird, this spiritual being, was fueled with so much power it almost made Haou nauseous. He couldn't figure out if this power this Ho-ho was having, was powers given to him by Kara or if He was the one giving Kara her powers. This bird could literally open up portals through the reality and make time travel that way. How else could you explain him being in Domino city, in the middle of the night, days before Jaden and Tara wasn't even born? Kara's power had literally rewritten the reality for him to be here, while at the same time, this time period version of him, was somewhere else right now. That really was a lot to comprehend and he had to keep himself on the goal here, or he might lose his mind. Ho-ho squeaked firmly on his shoulder.

"I know. I know I have to do this" Haou then mused back to the bird, making the falcon squeal once more. Haou sighed once again.

"Don't remind me. If I mess up, I might change the future for good" Haou then mused and sighed deeply again "It's just. It makes me ill knowing I will doom Tara and Jaden to this. Their life could have been so much better".

"They would never have handled their powers, without the challenging hardships in their lives, and you know it" Ho-ho replied rather firmly and lifted a wing, pointing at the massive Kaiba cop building. "It is time that you accept your own actions and fulfil this mission". And the only thing Haou could reply to that was with a nod.

With firm determined steps, or more like floating steps since he still was a spirit, Haou along with Ho-ho entered the Kaiba corp. Sure it was in the middle of the evening anyway, and the clock hit almost midnight, so even if they were real people, they might could sneak in any way. If you didn't count Kaiba's security system. However, they knew Kaiba was here, at the top of the building, making some last night's assignments. Haou didn't know what and he really didn't care. All he was fixated on was getting this over with, so he could return to his own time with the twins. As they entered the last floor, by literally float through the floor itself, Ho-ho let out another squeaky squeal and began glowing. Just like that. Then his appearance changed and instead now was a giant golden eagle. To say that Haou was surprised was an understatement, but at the same time he didn't utter a word. He did not want to know how in the world it could or would do that. That and Kaiba was surprisingly not alone. Yugi Muto, the king of games was with him.

"Come on Kaiba, at least show. This baby shower is important for Serenity" Yugi said in an almost begging voice "And I know she wants you there...".

"What does One Night Stand mean to you Yugi?" Kaiba sneered back at him.

"That you made out, and accidentally made her pregnant" Yugi mused and snort "When that happens, normal rules don't apply. You have to take responsibility. Be happy Joey is not the one having this talk with you. He would kill you".

"Hmpf Wheeler can try!" was Kaiba's only responds to that, which made Yugi roll his eyes at him. In the end he shrugged.

"Fine, be that way. Don't come to me, when you are shut out by Serenity and her kids later on. I know you love her, and she will not wait...".

Whatever words Yugi had been thinking about afterwards, got literally killed when his purple eyes meet Haou's golden ones, making the king of games stare at him in disbelief. Haou knew he had been about to leave before their eyes meet. All which confirmed to Haou that the king of games really could see Duel monster spirits.

"Who... who the heck are you?!" Yugi then uttered rather loudly, which of course caught everyone's attention. Yugi even fell to the ground rather shocked "Are you... are you... a grim reaper?".

Haou snort at that inside. It was interesting how humans sometimes saw their own reality. Did he look like he was carrying a scythe? And it was not like Ho-ho here had made him look like that.

"Yugi? What is wrong?" Kaiba questioned and looked around rather confused.

All which made Ho-ho squeak that 'it was time'. Without warning energies was roaming around him, and without knowing how, Haou knew the bird had made his body massive. He could be seen by every humans now. Kaiba's eyes widened and were just as shocked as Yugi. Then his hand roamed around the intercom asking for security back up. Sure Haou could properly defeat all of those men easily, but if this happened, it would be all over the news, and Haou couldn't let that happen.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" Haou then mused out in a cold tone and for sacredly effect created a black scythe. If these humans thought he was a grim reaper, he would act as one. For now. "If you do, you will force me to add innocent casualties to this conversation. Your men cannot beat me". At that Kaiba hissed angrily, but he still removed his hand from the intercom.

"So what? We are just letting you roam free, and take our souls? That would be over my death body!" Kaiba sneered but then realized his choice of words, and in some way now looked even more pale than Yugi Muto.

"No, I am not here to harvest your souls. Not tonight. No, I am here to bring you a warning Seto Kaiba. A warning and a prophecy" Haou then said and let the words sink in before he continued.

It looked like they needed it, since Kaiba was even more pale than before, and Yugi was looking stunned back and forth between Kaiba and the so called Grim reaper. Then he coughed rather nervously.

"Um eh... a prophecy? A prophecy about what?" he then asked.

"Two children. Twins born with the powers, will soon arrive in this world. Your world. They will bring great change to the world. It will happen, when the universe is at the verge of destruction" Haou began explaining.

"Blah such nonsense!" Kaiba snort and crossed his arms over his chest in defiance.

"Kaiba! It could be important" Yugi sneered back and turned to Haou again. "Continue please. What else?".

Haou hummed a little. What should he tell and what should he let out. It was a big decision here. Ho-ho squealed again, stating the prophecy was most important for the moment.

"Born in light or resurrected in darkness, they decide the fate of the world" Haou then continued slowly, as he remembered the prophecy himself "When the tide changes, and the comet turns, a friend walks lost, and the rise of the king will begin. Two souls will be torn, and a bandage will fall. The eye sees the truth. A friend shows us the way. When two souls fights as one, a path will open. Then the world and universe is at stake. What lies beyond is out of our reach. However without the king and the guardian nothing will reign. Only if the king and guardian are fighting as one. Then fate and hope will never cease to exist".

As Haou ended the prophecy Yugi and Kaiba was of course still staring at him in disbelief. They were trying to comprehend everything, even though nothing made sense to them.

"This is... interesting" Yugi then said slowly.

"Ha! This is pure nonsense. That's what it is!" Kaiba sneered angrily "How are we even supposed to find those children from this nonsense. That is what you ask of us, isn't it? To aid those children in saving the world. Ha! Who said I have the time for such nonsense". At that Haou rolled his eyes. This was getting easier and easier to explain, without altering the future.

"No! What I wish for you to do is stay out of it" Haou then replied in a firm tone and looked at Kaiba with cold eyes "Seto Kaiba, the girl you deny a relationship with bears those twins you seek. Your actions towards them affects the prophecy, and I warn you, don't go near them after they are named, or there will be great consequences. Hear my warning if you care for them!".

As Haou ended his speech he was only meet with silence and who could really blame them. As Haou had given Kaiba his warning, he had even pointed his finger at him. All for dramatic effect, which seemed to have been working. Kaiba was as pale as a ghost now, and Yugi was once again looking back and forth between Kaiba and Haou.

"You want me to stay away from them?" Kaiba then questioned in disbelief.

"Guess you get your wish Kaiba" Yugi then mused out and sighed "A grim reaper wants you to stay away, I cannot argue with that".

Haou didn't say anything to any of that. He knew that deep down, Kaiba was just too proud to admit that he cared, and that he in reality wanted to be there for Serenity and her soon to be children.

"Yugi Muto, your task is to spread the words from the prophecy" Haou then said and of course got Yugi's attention "Do that to as many people as possible, but only through mouth to mouth. No other means are allowed".

"Mouth to mouth?" Yugi then questioned confused "Wouldn't it be easier to just write it down...". At that Haou swung the blade he was holding in a circle all around them. For dramatic effect.

"No. Mouth to mouth" Haou then sneered.

The words of the prophecy needed to get out and reach certain people. Haou was of course thinking of Sartorius and the light of destruction, but there was no way, he was giving his arch enemy all the information. By doing it by mouth to mouth, some of the info might get lost.

"I will try" Yugi then replied slowly, which made Haou once again swing the scythe but not for any dramatic effect. No it was a cover up for Ho-ho to open up a portal.

"Good" was Haou's only reply, before he disappeared through it. Tara here I come.

Jaden's p.o.v.

Back to the duel.

Jaden was having a hard time right around now. Sure he had managed to deal the king of games some damage, but Yugi had been very swift and literally turned the whole duel around. In one turn no doubt. Jaden just couldn't believe how strong he was. Yugi Muto was really living up to the title king of games here. He is extremely strong. He reduced my life points. Just like that. I thought I had read his strategy by now, but I guess I didn't read it well enough. I have to give it my all.

"My turn I draw" then Jaden stated as he drew from his deck.

Then he used "Necroshade" effect in his graveyard, which allowed him to summon "E. H. Bladedge". With his 2600 att and 1800 def, Gaia was no match for him. However, Jaden was not finished yet. He also activated the spell called "Impact Flip" and equipped it to Bladedge.

"When this monster battles, and are equipped with Impact flip, as soon as it destroys a monster by battle, the opponent must send the top card from their deck to the grave" Jaden then explained before he made Bladedge attack and destroy Gaia the fierce knight.

Yugi lost 300 life points, and as explained before, he had to send one card from his deck to the grave as well. Now it was Yugi's turn again.

"It is my turn, and I draw" Yugi then stated and were soon holding up a spell for Jaden to see.

It was the card "Card of Sanctity", which allowed both players to draw cards until they were holding 6 in their hands. Since none of them was holding any cards, they both had to draw six cards from their deck. Yugi then continued on by special summon "Watapon" from his hand. He could do so, since Watapon was drawn through a card effect. However, Yugi quickly sacrificed the little monster to summon out another one of his well known monsters. The "Dark magician Girl".

"Ah so this is Yugi's dark magician girl! Ahr I wish my sister and Syrus could see her now" Jaden uttered rather ecstatic.

He already knew that Dark magician girl had 2000 att points and 1700 defense points. It was still not strong enough to kill Bladedge. However, he was thrilled to see what Yugi would do next.

"Dark magician girl receives a power up of 300 points for each Dark magician in the graveyard" Yugi then told him as his monster now has 2300 att points.

Jaden hummed at that. Even with the power up, his monster was still stronger. Or so he thought, because Yugi now attacked with her.

"No way. You're attacking with her. Bladedge have 2600 att points!" Jaden uttered rather stunned. At that Yugi chuckled darkly at that.

"That is not really the case. Look behind you" Yugi then stated and made Jaden turn around and look at Bladedge. A monster had suddenly grabbed him from behind, which decreased his att points down to 2100.

"Earlier, the card you sent to my grave due to impact flip, was the monster card called 'Beast of Gilfer'" Yugi then explained "When this monster is in the graveyard, it becomes an equip card on the opponent's monster and decreases their att points by 500".

Jaden's eyes of course widened at that information, and he could only stand there as Dark magician girl destroyed Bladedge and dealt him 200 points of damage. The only good side to this was Impact flip's third effect. When this card was sent to the grave, both players drew an extra card from their deck. Yugi then placed down three face down's before he ended his turn.

Jaden bit his lip rather worriedly as Yugi ended his duel.

Those three face downs surely didn't help on his duel against Yugi. After all the king of games had once again turned the duel in his favor. As expected, this guy is an unpredictable duelist. Every single attack that I launched was stopped completely.

"Ha-ha. Are you scared?" A voice then suddenly said, and Jaden could feel how Yubel materialized herself inside their shared mind space.

"Scared?" Jaden questioned back inside, which made Yubel chuckle again.

"Look at your hand" Yubel encouraged. Jaden looked of course down, noticing how his hand was shaking uncontrollable. It was like he was scared.

"Am I afraid?" Jaden questioned himself, more than he did Yubel.

"He-he, actually that is not the case, is it? After all we share a soul and one mind Jaden. I can read your heart like it was my own" Yubel then replied and send him a little smile. "You are currently gaining back what you lost. Or in other words, something you both lost...".

Jaden hummed at that inside. He of course knew what Tara had lost. She had lost her emotions to Haou and sort of the lack to have fun. How he wished that he just once could hear Tara laugh again, instead of being so serious all the time. However, himself. That was another matter. What had he truly lost. He tried to recall Yugi's words from his timeline now.

"You two have each become very strong in these past three years. Each of you in your own way. You overcome many ordeals that nurtured you into fine adults and duelists. However, in the process, you lost something of great importance. Something you haven't even noticed yourself. You two must go and retrieve it".

"Something we have lost?" Jaden questioned inside his mindscape now.

"Yes, something you have lost, and you must go and retrieve it. You each have your own ordeal to fulfil in order to get what you have lost".

"Something I have lost" Jaden repeated once again inside his mind as he tried to make himself remember the reason for that.

In the end however, he instead ended up laughing, for an unknown reason. He wasn't even the only one doing that. Yugi was suddenly laughing out loud as well. Without any reason.

"Sorry about that" Yugi then apologized afterwards "I don't know what came over me". Jaden coughed a little as he tried to contain himself again.

"Ha-ha. No, it is okay. I was just thinking the same thing" Jaden then replied back with a big smile. "Yugi Muto. You are strong. Seriously strong! I have never met someone as strong as this". Yugi chuckled at that and send him a big smile too.

"He-he. That description fits you too you know. I don't know any duelist who holds a bond with his deck the way you do" Yugi complimented back.

"Really? Then you should meet my twin sister. The bond she has with her deck is out of this world" Jaden then replied and send Yugi another big smile.

"Sister eh? I would love to meet her one day" Yugi then mused back.

Jaden nodded happily at that. He was gonna tell that to Tara for sure. His arm rested at his deck, as Jaden was about to draw a card. His eyes were fixated on the deck and the hand who was about to draw with. Yubel, it is just like you said... with this duel I'll certainly get back what I have lost. Just as I know Tara is doing her best to get back what she is lacking. He took a deep breath before he recalled everything that he had learned through the years at DA. Both the good and the bad. I know a duel isn't fun for everyone. He recalled his duel with Viper. I even know that there is serious responsibility in a duel. That time had been when his friends got sacrificed in his duel against Brron and later his duel with Jesse and Yubel. To prepare and endure that I had to make hard adult decisions. However, there is something that must not be forgotten and that is... His eyes wandered over to Yugi who was waiting for his next move. If it's through this person. If it is through this person's strength. I may be able to get it back. Then he drew.

"It is my turn. I'm gonna give my all, Yugi!" He then shouted.

Then he drew. Winged Kuriboh greeted him as he now ended up in his hand. He was the only monster card, since Jaden's hand were only filled with spell cards. 6 to be exact. However, he was having a plan. He started off by playing the continuous spell called "Hero's guild". Now each turn, the owner of the card, can make both duelists send their top card of their deck to the grave. Unless it is a warrior monster, then they can add that card to their hand instead. However, if the card was added to the hand, Hero's guild card was destroyed instead. Jaden was of course counting on his deck here, as he drew. "N.S. Grand mole" appeared in his hand now. Grand mole is a powerful card that returns monsters from the field back to the owners hand. Sadly, he is a beast type monster... but if I do this.

"I also activate the quick spell 'Code change'" Jaden then exclaimed and played that card "With it I can change type text written on a card to any type I choose. I change the type text in Hero's guild, so it becomes beast type".

"Oh like I would let you" Yugi then stated rather fiercely and activated one of his face down's.

The trap "Mystical Refpanel". With this he could negate the effect of Jaden's code change and instead seal it inside the Mystical Refpanel" and store it for later use, if he wanted to. That forced Jaden to send Grand mole to the grave instead. Yugi was now also allowed to draw a card, but since that was not a warrior type, he also had to send it to the grave. Jaden hummed at that.

"No matter, because my strategy is far from done" he then told Yugi.

Then he activated the Continuous spell "Subspace battle". This time both players chose three monster cards from their decks each turn, and then show them to one another simultaneously. One at a time. Whoever have the strongest monster through this effect can add that monster to their hands, while the other takes 500 points of damage for each weaker monster they have, before the monster is send off to the grave. However, in this case, things really didn't matter. Jaden had after all chosen three weak monsters on purpose. All so he could send them to the graveyard. He had chosen "N.S. Aqua Dolphin", "N.S. Flare Scarab" and E. H. Clayman" while Yugi chooses "Buster Blader", "Black Luster Soldier" and "Valkyrion the Magna Warrior". All which was of course stronger than Jaden's monsters, and ended up in Yugi's hand, while Jaden took 1500 points of damage. His three monsters got send to the grave. He was still having 1600 life points though.

"Yes! Now all my preparations is complete. Now Yugi, this is the power of my elemental hero deck" Jaden uttered while sending Yugi a big grin.

Yugi first looked stunned at him, but soon realized that this had been his plan all along. Jaden, however, didn't want to give Yugi time to recover and instead activated the spell "Miracle fusion" from his hand. He used it to take "E.H. Flame wingman" and "E.H. Sparkman" from the grave and remove them from play. All so he could Fusion summon "E.H. Shining flare wingman" to the field. It even got a power up of 300 att for each elemental hero in Jaden's grave. So his monster now had 4600 att points. But he was not done yet. Next, he played the spell "Miracle contact" to take Grand mole, Flare scarab, and Neos, from his grave and put back into his deck. By doing so he could do a triple contact fusion summon and bring out "E.H. Magma Neos" to the field as well He was having 3000 att and 2500 def points. Even though Shining flare wingman lost 300 att because Neos left the grave. Magma Neos however made up for that. He after all gained 400 att points for every card on the field. Jaden counted currently 6 cards, so Magma Neos has 5400, but gains 500 more att when Jaden activates "Neo space" as well and since a new card was on the field, Magma Neos now had 6300 att points. Yugi was literally staring in awe.

"A monster with 4300 att points! And another monster with 6300. That's amazing Jaden" Yugi commented rather stunned.

"That's all the possibilities of my elemental heroes Yugi" Jaden replied rather proud.

Then he made Magma Neos attack Dark magician girl. Sadly, Yugi was having a trap ready for him. The trap "Magical cylinder" to be exact. The trap absorbed the attack and sends the damage right back at Jaden. Hadn't it been for Jaden's quick thinking by using the last spell in his hand, being "Contact out", he had been done for. Magma Neos literally separated into the monsters it was fused by, and thereby dodging the redirected attack.

"Darn it. You dodged Magical cylinder" Yugi uttered surprised.

"I also still have shining flare wingman's attack" Jaden then told him, making his second monster attack. He even explained to Yugi how his shining flare wingman's effect worked, meaning Jaden would win the duel, if this attack succeed.

"Yugi! This duel is mine!" he exclaimed rather confident.

"Is that so?" a voice then suddenly said and the millennium puzzle around Yugi's neck began glowing and moving around on Yugi's chest.

"He is coming!" Yubel then warned inside "The other soul sleeping within the king of games".

Jaden had barely any time to react, before Yugi suddenly changed. He got taller, his hair spiked up even more, and he was having a way more confident look in his eyes. Sweat was staring to run down Jaden's face and his eyes even changed color as well. This was the nameless pharaoh he had heard so much about.

"Yugi has let me take the reins Jaden Yuki. So here I go" the pharaoh then stated and activated his last trap "Dark Renewal".

With this trap he could tribute one monster from Jaden's side; that was grand mole, and a monster on his side; that was Dark magician girl, to revive a spellcaster monster from his grave to the field.

"Wait, could that be... Dark magician?" Jaden uttered surprised.

"No, I will now take the moment to activate the effect of code change, within Mystical Refpanel" the pharaoh then began explaining "This card allows me to change the card text on a card to any type I want...".

"Wait that couldn't be...!" Jaden uttered rather shocked as he recalled the events happening throughout the duel. He did remember the card Yugi discarded when he played "Hero's guild" stating that it wasn't a warrior type, and therefore got send to the grave. That card couldn't be what he believed it was, could it?

"Right! The one I am reviving is not a spellcaster, but in fact a God. An Egyptian god" the pharaoh then uttered as he was now holding that god's card in his hand, before putting it onto the field. "Now show yourself. Slifer, the sky dragon!".

Thunder was shown in the sky, before the clouds widened to reveal a gigantic red dragon in the sky. It was as big as the legends says it was, if not even bigger. Slifer even led out a deafening roar, that made Jaden try to cover himself, from the sheer power of it. That and Jaden just couldn't believe what he was seeing here.

"This is a... god? An Egyptian god. Slifer the sky dragon" he stated in awe. It was even having 5000 att points, which was way more than his shining flare wingman.

"Jaden, you are a duelist worthy of having Slifer as your opponent" the pharaoh stated with a smile.

Jaden just couldn't contain his excitement here. This was just... this was just amazing. Yugi! I'll never forget it! the greatest feeling you have given me... and the greatest moment!

"Right! This is... this is just what I wanted" Jaden exclaimed rather loudly "To be able to fight such strong opponent is making me super excited!".

"That's the spirit! The true battle starts here" the pharaoh replied him.

"Yes!" Jaden uttered happily.

Thanks to you, I've gotten it back... the thing that I lost and was not aware of this whole time. It's something I must not forget, even after I am an adult. I must never forget this. We must never forget this. Tara and I. No matter what happens. We will both remind each other. I can't wait to tell Tara all about this! This enjoyment this duel brought me!

"Here I come! Neos!" Jaden then shouted rather excitedly.

Normal p.o.v.

Time skip. Days later, at Zane's apartment in domino city.

Dear Zane,

By the time you read this letter, me and Jaden have already left Academy Island. I wrote this letter to you so you can know my last words to you and have it in your heart forever. Sure, this isn't my first letter to you though. A lot of things happened that made me change my view, and I just had to change the letter to you. Luckily, I caught Alexis before I left DA. Lol.

Zane, ever since I first met you, I have been in love with you for in my time at Duel Academy. You were brave, you were smart, and despite everyone's better judgements, I wanted to be with you. Our first meeting had been at the Domino city duel academy exam. Sure, I wasn't in love there, and neither were you, but our actions onwards, changed all that. You saved me from Chazz, when he kissed me. Not sure I would have been able to live with that, if that scene truly happened. Luckily it didn't. You even saved me numerous times, but the one that made me fall for you, was when you saved me from the storage Mindy, Jasmine and Chazz had locked me in. Later on, with the events with Camula, I found out you felt the same way, and we began dating as a couple. It was one of the happiest days in my life.

However, then you turned dark during your time in the pro league and the Underworld dueling arenas. That and I barely saw you besides your duels in the pro league. I'll have to admit that I still had hope that you would see the error of your ways before you completely lost yourself in your quest to keep winning every duel that you had. That and if you ever returned back to me as my Zane. I don't know if That dark period of your life was my fault. I mean you kept losing, but then again, I still had faith in you. And I still due to this day.

When I lost my hope and my spirit in the Dark World Dimension after the events with Haou possessing Jaden, you took it upon yourself to get me and Jaden back on our feet, even if it meant damaging your already weak heart. I wish you had told me sooner about it, but that is now in the past, I hope. After all, my father is making it possible for you to have that heart operation, and I really hope it works. Even though I feel bad that I am not with you on such an important day. I hope you can forgive for that one day. Please, look after your brother despite him wanting to look after you: the kid needs it even if he says he doesn't.

Lastly, I want to talk about us in general. I know it has been difficult between us, Me being fused with Haou, the supreme king. Haou states you already have had some sort of talk about that, but when I ask him, he says it doesn't concern me. I guess I just have to trust both of you on that. I also apologize for my behavior before I left your hospital room the night on the graduation duel. I thought it would be easier for both of us, if I left having bad blood between us, but recent events showed me, that I am allowed to show my emotions. Regardless what. Be glad you never read my first letter Zane. That I promise you. However, you need to know that I am sad for leaving you. Happy for the time we spend together and that I still love you. Forever if possible.

Jaden and I are going out into the world, hoping to help other people connect with their duel monster spirits. We both feel like this is our calling. Jaden, more than me, but still, I can't leave him on his own. He is my brother. That and I am sorry Zane, but I am not ready for being a pro duelist. I am not even sure I am ready to settle down and build that pro league with you. I wanna travel. I wanna have adventure's and see the world. I just can't tie myself down. Hope you understand that. Maybe, in the long run I'll be able to figure out what I want with my life, and when I do, I will come back to you. That I promise you. I don't know how, and I don't know when, but we will be back. Because believe it or not, I still love you despite everything we've been through. However, I don't know if you can wait for me that long. After all I don't know when I will be back. But if you don't want anything to do with me then, I am sure we can settle that on good terms afterwards anyways. Or so I hope.

I'll hope I'll see you again, Zane Truesdale. Count on that.

Love Tara XX.

Zane sighed deeply as he placed down the letter on the table in his kitchen. It had not been his first time he has read it, and he was sure it wouldn't be the last, since he got out of the hospital after his operation. The doctor's warned him to take it easy up to the next 8 weeks after the operation, but at least he was allowed to move around and about without any wheelchair. Syrus and Alexis checked up on him once in a while, but both of them were preparing for their own future, so they couldn't be around forever. Zane had nothing against that. He preferred to be alone. No what he truly missed was Tara. His girlfriend. Even though she left without saying goodbye in person that night after the graduation, Zane still saw her as such.

"Oh Tara. You are so foolish" Zane mused to herself and in some way hoped Tara would miraculously hear him. "Of course I would have understood. I don't understand why you didn't tell me this face to face. I don't care what career you are having. I just want you to be happy".

Then Zane shook his head a little. Knowing Tara she might have done this on purpose, considering he hadn't told her about his heart problems, but then again, he might also give her too much credit. He turned his attention towards the kitchen window. A blue and sunny sky meet him, and it made him smile. It was a really beautiful weather outside. He hoped Tara was having similar conditions, wherever she where.

"I think I will go for a walk today" Zane then mused to himself, as he went to get the right dress code and shoes on. Then he turned back to the window and the blue sky. "I will wait Tara. No matter how long. I will wait for your return".

Around the same time, mostly. Somewhere entirely different.

"Tara, Tara, slow down!" Jaden uttered as Tara once again were in front of him, on this dusty canyon setting's.

His sister turned around, showing him a big grin. Jaden still couldn't believe Tara had her emotions back and could smile like that. Or that was not fully true. Tara had after all only realized that her emotions never had left her, and she was allowed to be happy, smile and have fun. Just like Jaden, who had realized his lack of fun in duels. To duel with passion. He just wished that he had meet this Kara Solaris who reminded his sister about that. But alas, that was not possible. Just as it was for Tara to meet Yugi and the nameless pharaoh.

"But Jaden, it is such a nice weather to stand still in and just walk" Tara then stated and chuckled. She rushed back to him, grabbing his arm and send him another happy smile. Jaden sighed inside. He had to get used to Tara smiling now.

"I get it. I get it. I just figured we could need a bite to eat before we continued" he then replied, which made Tara roll her eyes at him.

"Yeah, and you still think with your stomach Jaden" she replied but then nodded "I guess we can have a lunch break, before we hit the next town".

"Now you are speaking my language sis" Jaden exclaimed rather happily and sat down his bag. "You gave lunch yesterday. Now it is my turn".

However, he had just said that, when a complaining "Meow" could be heard from his bag. Jaden and Tara both looked puzzled at each other, before opening his back, finding a certain cat in it.

"Pharaoh?!" Jaden uttered rather stunned as he pulled out the cat from his back "What in the world are you doing here?".

The cat let out a purring 'meow' and as he did, Banner's light ball appeared in front of them. The professor even materialized himself, studying the scenery around him.

"Oh you two really got far. That is very interesting".

"Banner, what the heck?" Tara questioned as well, which made the dead professor smile at them as well. "What are you doing here?".

"Hmm, well compared to duel academy, pharaoh and I decided it would be much more interesting to follow you two around" Banner then explained.

Tara rolled her eyes at that, but in the end she shrugged. After all, they already had Haou, Yubel, Marshmallow, Winged Kuriboh, Jinzo, and Cyber teach alligator with them, so what difference did another spirit and cat.

"But you ate my snacks I have been saving Pharaoh" Jaden then complained but were suddenly holding up a long roll of paper. "Hu? What is this?".

As he opened the paper roll, drawings of their friends meet their eyes, and they were each having a little message connecting them. Jaden found Chazz, Hassleberry, Syrus, Atticus, Blair and even Alexis and Zane, stating that they much all have known they were gonna leave Da without saying goodbye.

"Damn Alexis. She must have started this..." Tara mused but Jaden wasn't so sure. It was true that Tara and her exchanged letters, but how could they have snuck this in his bag without anyone noticing?

"They all really love and care about you two" Banner commented with a little smile.

"Yeah, we love everyone too" Jaden replied as he looked over at his sister, she was reading Zane's little message, and was very emotional, even though Tara didn't want to show it. Tara was after all Tara. She could pretend all she wanted.

"Now let's get a move on" Banner encouraged and changed into a light ball again "We need to get to the next town before nightfall".

"Yeah, since Pharaoh ate my snacks, we have to" Jaden said and send his sister a big smile. She had just put the sheet from their friends in her bag "So which way Tara?".

"Hmm, the wind is blowing in this direction, so I will say this way!" Tara then proclaimed and grabbed Jaden's hand. They both began running like crazy.

"Sure" Jaden said as he got dragged along with his twin sister "Just straight ahead and don't look back".

Then they ran and continued running. Nothing really mattered to them, besides their own freedom and adventure. At some point Tara however, pulled her brother over and looked at him with big puppy eyes.

"What is it?" he questioned worriedly.

"Can you say it? Just one more time" she pleaded, making Jaden send her a big smile.

"Sure, it has been a while hasn't it?" he then replied and chuckled. He took Tara's hand and didn't need to read his sister's thought to know what she wanted now. With quick steps, they both jumped up in the air and shouted in unison.

"That's game!".

A,N: Wah. This is so beautiful. I still can't believe it is the end. I am gonna miss you all so much. Or not. This is not the end of Jaden's and Tara's adventure. Far from it. I have plans. The most recently being that I will write the movie 'Bonds beyond time'. It just needed to be written, since I don't want to stop writing anything with Tara Yuki any times soon. Hope you as my fateful Gx readers, would check it out, when it comes out, at some point. That is however not my only plans. In the last few chapters I also introduced you to Kara Solaris as a guest star in Gx. Yep it is true, I will write Yugioh the duel monster story too, with Kara Solaris as main character along with her falcon buddy Ho-ho. Although that will first start when I am done with Zexal book 3. But I would love to hear your opinion on it. would any of your readers be interested in reading about Kara and her adventure in duel monsters? Give me a comment. Once again thanks for your support through it all. You are amazing you guys. Thank you so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 1.7K 79
When you were young, you had everyday filled with happiness and laughter with your family. You thought nothing could ever go wrong. Until it did... D...
1 0 19
[THIS IS A MODERN AU FANFICTION THERE WILL BE NO DUELING WITHIN THIS STORY!!] Jaden and Jesse get out of high school and planned to live together wit...
7K 50 9
#yugiohgx This story takes place during the second year of Jaden Yuki's stay in Duel Academia. Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Blair Flannigan r...
466 9 6
W A L K A W A Y A young duelist is selected with one another to travel to Duel Academia, but when trouble starts to brew, she has to fight back an...