~|•This is K-12•|~ (PPG editi...

Autorstwa powerpuffangel102

"Wait, was my dream again?" "I remember entering a huge library. Seeing new books that haven't even been publ... Więcej

❇This is K-12❇
🌸This is Blossom Sirens🌸
💧This is Bubbles Gracer💧
⭐This is Buttercup Morris⭐
🚃Wheels on the bus🚃
‹This is First grade›
💥Class Fight💥
‹‹This is Second grade››

💢Back to another Hell💢

117 6 1
Autorstwa powerpuffangel102

The day has come to an end. The students collected their things and made their way back to the bus. Well, except for five.

"I'm so glad we're walking home." Crybaby sighed in relief.
"Same. That fucked up driver as a death wish." Blossom said, looking at Buttercup.
"Obviously. If I could, I would pop his head like a zit." Buttercup said, slamming her fist into her palm.
"Graphic." Bubbles said, covering her head.
They laughed and continued their walk. Talking about the events and their interests.

"Alright guys. This is our stop. We'll see you tomorrow." Crybaby and Angelita greeted everyone and walked to Angelita's house.
So the group of five turned into three.
They talked and talked until they reached Blossom's house. They hugged each other and the two bid goodbye to their redheaded friend.

Blossom opened the door to see the maids are cleaning the house and her father is on the couch, having a conversation with a man. Blossom questioned him as she looked at the scene. She decided not to bother them and walk right past them.
At least she thought she could walk past them.

"Blossom! Welcome back my little flower! Come sit, I want you to meet someone." Blossom's father happily exclaimed as he showed Blossom an empty seat for her to sit in. Blossom flashed a fake toothless smile and sat down on the seat. She put her bag down next to her and payed attention to the conversation.

"Blossom, I want to answer this man with honesty." Blossom nodded in understatement, signalling her father to continue.
"This right here is your principal. He said he heard you fighting today. Is that true?" Blossom's eyes widened. She looked at the principal, his fake smug shows that he's evil. Blossom looked back at her father.

"Father, I can assure you. I didn't fight. I only defended myself. These girls were really mean to us and we didn't even do anything. And these boys almost assaulted us because we wouldn't give them "their" seats." Blossom explained the truth with her father. Her father understood and nodded her head.
"See Mr. Principal. I told you, my daughter is a fine young lady who doesn't cause any trouble." The redheaded man explained with a smile. But the principal's frown said otherwise.

"Then why did a boy with a broken nose and a girl with a broken finger appear to my office. Even the driver has a red tent around his neck." He said coldly, eyeing Blossom. Both of the redheads gasped at the comment. Blossom didn't want to rat out her new friends. They only defended themselves and if they didn't, all of us would've become damsels in distresses.

"Blossom..I need you to tell me who did that before the principal here will expell you from this school. And we can't afford another one." Her father said with seriousness in his voice. Blossom hesitated and bit her lip. She then had an idea.

"It was these girls names Maya and Jelena." Blossom said in a calm voice. But inside, she was screaming to be convinced.
"Maya? Jelena? I always knew they would be trouble. But I must be off." The principal said, standing up form the couch.

"Oh well then, thank you for your time Mr. Watson for your time. Please come by again." Blossom's father opened the door for the principal to walk out. The male smiled, showing his evil grin.
"I most will certainly. Thank Jones. Oh and Blossom," the principal called Blossom by her name, causing her attention.
"Use the bus. It's best for you safety." He smirked, giving Blossom a chill down her spine.

The father closed the door as he saw the male walk back to his car. He turned around and glared at his daughter. He slapped her in the face, hard. Blossom held onto her burning cheek, stunned by her father's action.

"Don't you dare put me in this situation ever again! Do you know how much he asked me to pay just to get you into school! You better be grateful youre still standing here otherwise you'll be punished just like your sister!!" Her father screamed his lungs out, lecturing his daughter.

After fifteen minutes of the lecture, he sent Blossom upstairs to her room to think about what she did. Blossom stormed into her room and slammed it shut. She slid down the door, covering her face with her hands. She burst into tears, crying out all her pain. She hugged her knees and stayed in that position.

By the time she calmed down, it was already past five in the evening. She decided to take a bath to relax, go to bed and skip dinner.
She soothed into her covers and warmed herself up with the comfortable fabric.

'Maybe I'll have the same dream again...only this time, my father would disappear...'

~~~~

Bubbles bid Buttercup goodbye as she arrived at her house. She opened the door with her spare key to see no one is home. Like the usual.
"Poppy! I'm back!" Bubbles yelled out to her pet as she put her bag down and took off her shoes.

Bubbles looked down and immediately a snake slithered it's way to her. She giggled and picked her pet up, giving it a light hug.
"You're probably starving. Let's go." She smiled at set the snake down. Both went to the kitchen, to see Bubbles's grandmother searching for something.

"Grandma?" Bubbles asked, accidentally startling the old woman. She breathed in deep breaths, whispering a few curse words. She looked to where the voice came from to see her granddaughter, smiling at her.
"Bubbles my dear... don't scare me like that." She quietly laughed as she hugged her grandchild. Bubbles hugged back, squeezing as tight as she can.
The hug was soon broken.
"What are you looking for so high grandma? You could've fallen." Bubbles worriedly asked her grandmother. The old woman laughed caressed her granddaughter's cheek.
"But I didn't now did I dear."
"But you could've."
"Just because I'm 71 doesn't mean I'm completely useless." Bubbles smiled and nodded. The two girls soon started to cook dinner. Until the old woman began to speak.

"A man dropped by later today." She said, sounding a bit disappointed. Bubbles hesitated by her grandmother's change of voice.
"Oh?" Bubbles asked, continuing to chop up the vegetables.
"Yes. He talked about a fight happening in the bus and in class today. Familiar?" She asked, turning around with a disappointed frown. Bubbles bit her lip and gave in.
"You know I can't lie grandma.." Bubbles said and put the chopping knife down to start the story.

"I didn't even start the fight. The bullies started it. My friend only defended us and herself. She didn't want us to get hurt."

"But Bubbles dear, two students got a part of their bodies broken."

"And if we didn't defend ourselves, that could've happened to us." Bubbles's grandmother stayed silent and went back to stiring a bowl of mixture. Bubbles frowned and continued to chop the vegetables. Both making the food in silence.

They were soon finished and both sat down to eat their meal. Sitting in silence and trying to forget about the scene that happened a few minutes back.
The clock soon striked six and both the girls cleaned the dishes. Bubbles headed upstairs with her snake following her behind. Her grandmother watched as she went upstairs and heard the sound of a door closing.
She sighed as she was done washing her dish and went to her room. She took a shower and clothed herself into her pajamas.

She got under the covers and before going to sleep, she look at a certain photo on her nightstand. A picture of a happy blonde girl sitting on her father's shoulders. Both smiling happily. The old woman smiled as a tear dropped down to her cheek.
She turned off the lamp on her nightstand and closed her eyes to begin the night.

'My son..this would've been easier if you were here..'

~~~~

Buttercup arrived at her home. She opened the door to see her two brothers fighting with baguettes in the kitchen, while her two dads sat on the couch cuddled into each other, watching a movie.
"I'm home!" She yelled out, throwing her bag on the ground.
"We see that!" Her older brother yelled as she chuckled. She looked to see her two dads smiling at her. She smiled back and sat down on a chair next to them.
"How was school sweetie?" A male with blue eyes, black hair and brown skin asked as he looked at his daughter.
"Eh, it was okay. I punched a guy in the face and broke a girl's finger." She smiled, remembering the memory.
"That's my troublemaker!" Another male with brown hair, orange eyes and pale skin winked at his daughter. Buttercup smirked but blushed at the comment.
Until her older brother entered the room.
"Speaking of which, a man popped in at the house today. He said he was looking for you Butters." He said, sitting next to his two dads.

Buttercup froze and bit her lip. She knew who he was. Satan himself. She nervously laughed and waved it off.
"I'm sure it's nothing big bro-"
"He asked if you knew anything about broken bones at school?" He said, pulling on a cheeky smile. Buttercup glared at him, cursing him with her mind.
"And you said?"
"She's just a girl, how could she fight?"
"That's it!" Buttercup yelled as she tackled her to the ground. The two dads and the younger brother cheered Buttercup on, waiting to see the pain she causes her brother.

She ended up by sitting on his back, pulling his leg towards her. He yelped in pain, screaming like a girl.
"Who said girls can't fight?"
"Would it make you feel better that he bought it!" He yelped, hoping his sister would stop. She did, when she kicked him in a place where the sun sets.
"Anything else?"

The older brother paused. He didn't want to tell her. Not when his parents are around. He looked at his two dads with worry, notifing them that the principal is one of them. Buttercup noticed and glared at nothing.
"Just because he's homophobic, doesn't mean he's gotta put a damn opinion on about it." Buttercup mumbled. The two dads looked at her with, grateful.
"Anyway, it's already past seven. So it's bed time for all of you." The brunette said as he got up from the couch. His kids groaned but went upstairs to do their nightly routine.

Buttercup went into her bedroom to change out of her school clothes. She put on baggy pants with an oversized t-shirt and black socks. She put her hair into a messy bun and jumped into her soft green bed.

She looked on her nightstand to see a picture of her as a baby, being held into a woman's arms. She sighed as she frowned, trying to remember what her mother might've looked like. She shrugged it off and dozed off to sleep, already annoyed that tommorow is the second day of Hell.

'If I could only know...why did you abandoned me..'

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

23K 46 14
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
250K 7.9K 177
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
279K 19.8K 148
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...