Some Secrets Are Meant To Be...

By -ashton-irwin-

*Triggering* Ashton Irwin. The drummer for the band 5 Seconds of Summer. He is a closeted gay and plans to ke... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Ashton's Letter
new story

Chapter 21

9.7K 430 140
By -ashton-irwin-

AN: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Trigger

Don't hate me >.<

*Ashton's POV*

I stood up from my bed and locked my bedroom door. I then walked to my bathroom and locked that door too. I opened up the cabinet and pulled out my sharpest blade. I then got out my bottle of sleeping pills. I didn't even bother to write a letter. No one will miss me anyways.

Not even Luke.

I grabbed the blade and put it to my wrist dragging it across. I at first did it slowly, then I spiraled out of control. Blood was coming out of my wrist at a fast pace. I stopped with that and then took the pills. I at first did one at a time. One turned into two. Two turned into three. Three led to the rest of the bottle in my palm and into my mouth.

I started getting light headed and did the only thing I could.

Close my eyes waiting for death to take me.

~

I was in a dark place. I heard voices around me. They were quiet and I couldn't understand what they were saying. I opened my eyes and say white. My eyes got focused and I realized I was in the hospital. Why was I in the hospital. I'm supposed to be dead. I turned my head and say the other boys. They all looked so tired.

They all had dark circles under their eyes and red eyes from crying. 

"Why am I alive?" I whispered, barely even audible.

The boys must have heard me because the next thing I knew, all three came to hug me. 

I flinched.

"Ashton?" Luke said hurt filling his eyes.

"Why am I alive?" I repeated.

"We don't want you to die," Michael stated.

"Yes I do."

"Ashton. Do you even know what you're saying?" Calum asked, confused as to why I would want to die.

"Nobody loves me."

"Yes we do. The fans. Your family. Me," Luke said.

"Luke, you and I both know that is bullshit," I said, trying to convince them.

"You know I love you Ash. Why would I fake having a girlfriend?"

"Your journal says different." 

Everybody froze right then and there. You would have to have a chainsaw to break the unsettling silence. 

"What are you talking about Ashton. I don't have a journal," Luke tried convincing me by acting dumb.

"You sure as hell know what I'm talking about."

"Luke, why else do you think he would do this?" Michael spoke up. I froze. Were Michael and Calum in on this too?

"Did you know about this?" I asked the both of them.

They both looked down guiltily. How? How could my own two best friends do this to me? I felt tears coming to my eyes. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I let the tears flow freely down my face.

"Why?" I asked after a moment of silence.

Why?" I repeated, my tone harsher.

"We wanted you to stop harming yourelf," Luke confessed.

I scoffed,"And you think lying about liking me would stop me?"

All three of them nodded.

"You can't tell someone to stop cutting. You have to give them a reason."

~

AN:

Sorry if it's not as long as you hoped it would be.

Everyone wanted me to update so I figured why not.

Question: How did you guys find this?

And if you want to take a break from this sadness read my other fanfic Hidden because that story is a lot more fluffy :-)

GOAL: 5+ votes and comments

Love Y'all

Stay Fab!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 217 19
luke never thought that he could find a bad boy so pretty. top/dom!ash bottom/sub!luke in which ashton is a 'bad' boy, who skates and smokes weed, ha...
33.5K 1.4K 8
Ashton's always been a loner due to being openly gay, but at his new school he seems to get along well. He makes new friends and gets great marks. Bu...
10.1K 460 24
You are Luke Hemmings from 5 seconds of summer. You have band mates named Calum Hood, Michael Clifford and Ashton Irwin. You are the bands bitch. You...
5.5K 320 18
Luke Hemmings is on the football team and is very popular among his fellow students. He is smart, but he has his flaws. He doesn't associate often wi...