[On-going] The Gay Heartthrob

By pinkishblue3095

WARNING!!!! THIS STORY IS 18+ AND WILL DESTROY YOUR HOLY MIND AND RATED SPG Kim Seungji was crushing Song Jin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1:New life
Chapter 2:Powder Room
Chapter 3:First Kiss
Chapter 4:Making him fall
Chapter 5:Be friends
Chapter 6:Know each other
Chapter 7:The real me
Chapter 8:My hero
Chapter 10:Take me 18+
Chapter 11:Phone call 18+
Chapter 11:Journalism
Chapter 12:Rough Heaven 18+
Chapter 13:Cult?
Chapter 14:Mistakes 18+
Chapter 15:I love You
Chapter 16: It's You!
Chapter 17:Days with You
Chapter 18:Finding Seungji
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!
Chapter 19:Mr. SJ
Chapter 20: Mommy's getting married
Chapter 21:Destroying the table
Chapter 22:Juseop's Plans
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!
Chapter 23:Saving Lily
Chapter 24: I Love Juseop?
Chapter 25:In Korea

Chapter 9: Ideal type

1.7K 23 6
By pinkishblue3095

"Stop it...Let's make our projects okay?"I said for he keep kissing my neck and he also wrapped his arms around my waist...each of his kisses felt different like they're penetrating.

"Just do it... I'll kiss you,"he said sending shivers in me...I sighed as I keep on typing...I repeatedly get mistakes for his kisses are all that occupied my brain.

He made soft bites on my neck as he touch my body intimately.I gasped as I got the whole sentence messed up.
I stopped typing for I'm unable to take it I focused on him instead.I passionately kiss his lips and we both kiss torridly moaning as we parted and kiss each other again.

He laid me down on the sofa as he went on top of me and slowly unbuttoned my blouse...my heart thumped loudly.

"Jinru...we don't have much time,we should finish our school works,"I said as he licked my cleavage It's the first time he licked that part yet I just want to keep his mouth there.

Anlanhdhe mow teh

"Seungji... I'll just make them later and I'll make yours too "he whispered as he bite on my skin softly as his mouth crawled on my breast,I made reluctant movements. God,what will I excuse no,I'm loosing my sanity my body is craving for his touch.

"No... let's do the school projects now please we need them right?"I said trying my best not to moan as he unhooked my bra and remove it. My superego bugs my brain, Hey! Stob it! If you don't want it, etegel ang kelendeen.

"No...I need to be inside you more than any needs,"he said hoarsely as he squeezed my breast.My eyes widened.

"Jinru... I'm not yet ready to give it,"He didn't care,he suddenly sucked my breast caressing the other one until he's doing it alternately and I finally can't stop moaning so loud,my core is throbbing, I want more yet I know it is wrong;not this time.

"You're so hot Seungji,"he said as he licked on my belly, he really won't listen to me, It's my fault in the first place.

"Jinru...stop...mmmm,"I close my eyes feeling so good...I don't know if I'm saying it authoritatively or saying stop like a delighted slut?
Stop... really?

"You make me like this Seungji, please, I need to be inside you,"He said as he bite my skin His hands are getting inside my skirt making my heart thump nervously.

" Jinru ahhhh,"I cried in pleasure
as his hand suddenly went inside my underwear touching me roughly;my mouth watered;this is heaven.I shook my head fighting all the sensations that I feel but his finger slid inside me moving rapidly.

"Ah...that's so good!" I selflessly said as he keep on thrusting.I don't know what to do anymore;he's making me insane.

"Ughh!" I gripped on his shoulders when he inserted another finger;moving more faster.

"That's it Jinru! Faster!"
I said as my body move along with his motion.

"God...you look so good Seungji," he said as he licked his lips,his other hand jerking his dick.

"Jinru! I'm close!"

Jinru keep on doing his job until I cummed as I shout his name.
Jinru get rid of my skirt and undergarments completely leaving me naked. My body ached longing for his every inch...
I don't want to refuse anymore I want him so badly.

Jinru hurriedly remove his shirt making my eyes wide as it exposed his perfect built... I want to touch him...he unzipped his pants and let it fall before he give me a seductive smile as he pull down his boxers revealingly his huge,long and completely erected dick making my mouth hang open and my jaw drop he hurriedly went above me and ready himself at my entrance.

My breathe went raspier and deeper.
"Jinru... condom," I reminded.
"S-seungji I don't have condoms," I suddenly felt nervous my heart couldn't stop beating.
"Should I stop?" He worriedly asked.
"No...just pull out when you feel you're exploding," I said and he blushed harder.

"No...let's do this tomorrow Seungji I'll buy condoms," He said.Fuck I want him so bad! What the hell is he saying! I'm already prepared!

"No...I want you now please? Fuck me hard Jinru..."I said and I felt his dick more harder against mine.

" N-no j-just go back here tomorrow We will do it, I swear,"he said as he get off above me.

"Now please...Jinru! You tempted me! I want it! I don't care about the future, fill me with your dick Jinru...." I begged for my center dripped wet already,his breathing went heavier as he stared at me with lust.

"No...we will do it safely... Tomorrow Seungji,we will do it,"
He assured.

"You're annoying!" I said and wear my clothes back enduring my desire as I leave.

...

It's Saturday and I realized how dumb I went yesterday, I asked him to do it with me, I'm not yet ready, I sighed and look at my list.

1.Be friends ✔
2.know each other✔
3.Make him trust you✔
4.Act like his hero✔
5.Be his ideal type
6.Introduce him to your parents and friends
7.Seduce him
8.Do his biggest fantasy
9.Do something that no one have ever did for him
10.Say I love you

I need to know his ideal type but I can do it together with the number six and I need to avoid being fucked while doing it.
Wow,I'm top vulgar, but that's the term.

I need to go to his place, I've no choice, I need to see him.
I don't think he's a full pledge gay, maybe he's just bisexual, he wouldn't be attracted to me if he's not, that's my only explanation.
...

"Hi pretty lady,"His mother said and smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Jinru is upstairs,"She said, knowing that I'll see her son.

"Uhhm can you call the maids to make him go here please?"I asked and it's to avoid Jinru of course.

"No, just go there sweety,"She smiled, but sweety huh? His mom likes me now
Aish...

My heart didn't stop thumping as I climbed the stairs and opened his pink door and upon entering I felt a force pulled me and the door closed the door and locked.

" Jin-"

He claimed my lips desperately and roughly making me moan inside his mouth, my panty became wet.

I felt him took off my clothes as he pushed and hover above me in the bed, He pumped on my center with his hard crotch as he kiss me.

"Jinru...stop..."I said as he sucked my breast, this is so good but, I'm not yet ready for this, I need to do the task list first.

"Stop? You're begging for it yesterday, I have condoms now," he said as his mouth go lower.
I shivered but I keep on fighting all the sensations.

"I, go here not to make love with, ahhhh"I hissed with a moan, he licked my clit and gently nipped it.

"you like it,"he said as he licked me roughly, making my body squirm reluctantly.

"Ahhh I know and I'm sorry but I want to introduce you to my parents before you take me,"I said making him paused.

" You can do it next time I'll penetrate you first,I want to be inside you Kim Seungji, "he said as he keep on licking my clit, I clutched the bedsheet fighting all the urge.

" I-I want us formal p-please after I introduced you...you can fuck me wherever you want, "I said making him stop and crawl up to face me.

"Really?"he smiled sweetly and seductively while I nodded.

"Yeah and I swear after that,
you can take me anytime and anywhere you want and it's unlimited sex"I said and he smiled wider, as he get off above me.

"Let's go to your parents then palli,I'm so excited,"He said as he let me wear my clothes.
"To meet them?"
"No to take you Seungji,"He said as he look at me with lust and that stare made me blushed so hard.

What the hell did I just promised him?

...

I confessed everything to Jinru as we ride James' car and his mouth dropped in awe.

"Why you didn't tell me that you're a heiress?!"He gasped.
"It's just that...I need to keep it secret,to learn to live life normally,"I said but his expression is still awed...we keep the discussions until we parked in our lawn.

" You're lawn is so spacious why not plant flowers?"Jinru asked while I just shrugged as an answer.

....

"Jinru...what's your ideal type?" I asked as we climbed up the stairs our hands entertwining.

"I don't have an exact Ideal type...until you came," He said smiling knowingly at me making me blush so hard.

"Me too Jinru...I don't have an exact ideal type until you came," I said and that made his lips automatically land on mine kissing me passionately...I want to push him but my arms just ended around his nape as I deepened the kiss....he touch my body intimately too.

We pulled for some air and he was kissing me again but I stopped him.

"N-not here Jinru...after all of these I promised right?" He gave me a frustrated look as we continued walking.

....

"Okay so this is your another friend aside from Miso? He's handsome," Mom giggled, yes she knew Miso,oppa told her.

"If he's not just a gay I'm expecting a handsome grandson from him",Dad said...yeah we're even making his grandson later.

"I heard he's the smartest in your school I'm glad he's your friend Seungji! You'll learn a lot from him,young man give Seungji some of your knowledge huh?"Jinru just smiled shyly and he also rubs his nape.

" Uhhm madam can we go now? Me and Seungji have Homework to do,"Jinru said making me wet,homework In his bed;My throat dried.

"Sure,Aish you should've done your homework first Seungji," Eomma said one last time as me and Jinru left.
As we go out James give us a ride to Jinru's home.

...

He closed the door of his room securing it as he locked it.

"Seungji...we'll do it okay? You promised me,"He said and smiled at me.

"I know..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 58.8K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
55.9K 307 30
Completed - 02/17/22 A few oneshots of Haikyuu ships. No smut, apologies.
17.3M 545K 37
"It's like he's a different breed of werewolf. Something... beyond us." • • • Adrienne Gage has spent her entire life being shunned and punished for...
2.2K 63 4
bunch of one shots for Hannah waddingham and her characters because I'm in love with her