VxBTS | lovesick

Por babybearkth

There's 6 princes. Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi, And Jin. All whom are brothers living in the sam... Mรกs

info before you read -
Namjoon
Jimin
Jungkook
Hoseok
Yoongi
Jin
A royal ball
Crushing
a little fun
Daddy kink
Punished & forgived
Listen to his order
Lollipop
Jinnie's turn
Nightmare
Author's note
Christmas night
Snitch
"Tommorow will be a better day."
Only destiny knows
The 3 musketeers
sweet home
arrival
silence won't protect
"One sword keeps another in the sheath"
Confrontation

The start of a mess

4.1K 146 112
Por babybearkth

"Mm!..." Tae breaks the kiss by pulling away and looks right across from him. He sees the Prince standing right in front of him, keeping him against the wall.

"Y-Yoongi? Geez, you scared me for a second..." Tae says. A small smile grew on his face, relieved to see it was him.

"Sorry baby. I couldn't help it." Yoongi responds. His hands slide down Tae's waist, keeping a close hold of him. "I've been craving those sweet lips of yours."

Tae softly blushes. His arms were cramped against Yoongi's chest since he was pulled closer to him.

He sees the prince leaning in, Tae feels his tummy twist. He just shuts his eyes and waits for Yoongi's lips to meet his.

The other princes were cleaning up after themselves. They were throwing all gift boxes and Christmas wrapping paper into a trash bag right after they finished opening all presents.

"Where's Yoongi?" Hoseok asked suddenly noticing he was gone.

"He said he had to go to the bathroom." Jin responds while stuffing the trash bag with all the ripped wrapping paper covering the floor.

"It's been a while since he's been gone." Jimin comments while cleaning up too.

"Maybe he's just taking a shit." Jungkook says with a giggle.

"Or maybe he used the bathroom excuse and went straight to bed." Jimin responds knowing Yoongi would use excuses a lot.

"Well, I kind of have to use the restroom right now. I'll see if he's in the nearest one." Joon says softly yawning. It was very late and he was feeling very tired. He couldn't wait to go to bed afterwords.

"Make sure to cover your nose before you enter the bathroom. You never know." Jungkook giggled.

"Gross." Jimin sighs.

"Mmm...Yoongi..."

Tae's shirt was fully unbuttoned. Yoongi was kissing all over his neck as his hand slowly trailed down his chest.

Yoongi made the mistake of leaving the bathroom door open. He thought no one would be walking by at this hour but,

Namjoon had been walking nearby. As he got closer to the bathroom, he could hear a familiar tone of voice.

"Tae...?" He questioned, he wasn't sure if it was him, but he was sure the voice coming from the bathroom.

Yoongi softly bites onto Taehyung's skin, ready to mark up what's his. Tae softly moans, clearly enjoying it.

But before all the fun could happen, Namjoon walked in on them.

The prince froze in shock once he saw it was the two of them. Yoongi and Taehyung. Right in that moment, he felt like a dagger just cut through his heart. It was a terrible painful feeling.

Tae had also froze once he saw it was Joon. Yoongi stopped since he heard his footsteps, He turned his head and saw his brother just standing there. He looked lost.

Finally after a awkward silence he spoke. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't know this bathroom was taken..." Joon says. But in reality his curiosity got to him, he heard the noises and went to look. But now he wished he didn't.

He felt his stomach ache with pain. He didn't know Taehyung had been seeing Yoongi.

Tae's eyes start to tear up. He wished Namjoon didn't have to see this, but he did. "J-Joonie..."

"Goodnight..." Namjoon says cutting Tae off and walked out, leaving the two alone again.

Yoongi sighs. "I should've closed and locked the door...That was awkward." He says then turning back to look at Tae.

Yoongi then notices the tears running down his cheeks. "Tae?" His face is filled with worry now. "Baby...what's wrong..." He asks while cleaning the tears off his face.

"I think Joonie hates me now..." Tae mumbled while sniffing in his cries.

"What? Why are you saying that..." Yoongi asked.

Tae doesn't answer. He just looks down. It could be that he probably lost his chance with Joon now.

Yoongi just pulls him in a tight hug and rubs his back for comfort. "It's okay...Joon doesn't hate you..."

Taehyung was so confused with his feelings. He really liked Joon but he also really liked Yoongi too. He wasn't sure if he could ever pick one.

Tae also had a interest in the other boys which made everything even more complicated.

After using a different restroom, Namjoon went straight to his bedroom. He was thinking of going back with his brothers to help out with the cleaning but he knew they would be quick to notice his mood was off. And so he didn't show up, he didn't wanna talk about it.

Why would he make me think he was interested...
Joon thought while laying in bed. He was looking up at his ceiling, lost in his thoughts.

He really made me believe I had a chance. How could I be so stupid...
Joon felt so heart broken. He really liked Taehyung.

————————————————

"So the both of them ditched on us." Jimin sighed as he picked up the last scrap of wrapping paper from the ground.

"Seems like it." Jin says holding onto one of the trash bags. "Help me carry the other bag." He tells him. Jimin helps and the two went out to throw them away.

Jungkook yawned as he stretched his arms up. "Let's go to bed hyung..." he tells Hoseok since all their work was done. Hoseok nodded and the two headed to their bedroom.

While the two walked, they just so happen to see Yoongi and Taehyung get out of the bathroom.

Jungkook could feel his blood boil at the sight of Yoongi holding Taehyung so close. Hoseok was also feeling quite jealous knowing the two could've done something in the bathroom.

But when the two see Tae's sparkly eyes from his cries all of their rage emotions shut. They could tell he had been crying earlier.

"Taehyung...?" Hoseok says while walking towards him, Jungkook followed.

Yoongi sees his brothers walking up to them. He lets out a sign. He didn't like it when they got involved while he was with Taehyung.

"What happened..?" Hoseok asked worried.

"Did Yoongi do something to you?" Jungkook asked, worried as well.

"I wouldn't do anything to make him cry!" Yoongi defends himself.

"No...he did nothing. I was just feeling a little sad..." Tae says softly sniffing.

"Aw." Hoseok gives him a hug. "I hope you're feeling better."

"I am, thank you..." Tae responds hugging him back.

Jungkook decides to join in on the hug and pressed a kiss over Tae's head. Taehyung softly smiled in return.

Yoongi stood there, watching the three.

"Yoonie...you won't join the hug...?" Tae pouts.

Yoongi sighs softly and walked over to them. He opened his arms and joined the group hug as well.

Tae enjoyed the warmth and embrace from all 3 of them. It really was healing.

Once they all pulled away from the group hug. They started to say their good nights.

"Have a good night Tae." Hoseok says, leaving a soft kiss on Taehyung's forehead.

"Night hobi." Tae smiled as his cheeks blushed.

Hoseok smiled as he waved softly and walked down the hall, heading to his bedroom.

"I heard Jimin took care of you after a nightmare. Is that right?" Jungkook suddenly says. His tongue clicked.

Taehyung slowly nodded.

"I just wanted to let you know my room is always open for you too okay?" Kook adds as he then flashed a smile at him.

Tae smiled too. "Okay."

Jungkook walks up to him and kisses his cheek. "Sleep well."

"You too Gukkie." Tae says smiling as his blushy red cheeks returned.

The younger smiled once more before walking away to his bedroom.

Tae then feels Yoongi's arms wrap around his waist from behind. His chin was resting over his shoulder.

"Goodnight." Yoongi says leaving a soft kiss on his neck.

Tae giggled softly, it kind of tickled. "Night yoonie."

Yoongi pulled away. He had a small smile on his face as he walked off.

Tae had then made his walk to his bedroom. When he arrived he sees peacefully sleeping Baekhyun.

Tae smiled at the cute sight of him. He took of his shoes and right away plopped in bed. Tomorrow he had to wake up early for another working day.

___________________________

"Taehyung wake up!" Baekhyun shouts while dressing into his working uniform. "Taehyungggg!"

Tae covers his head with his pillow as he groaned. "Let me sleep..."

"The new girl is waiting for you at the entrance. Don't make her wait any longer." Baekyun says.

"New girl...?" Tae questioned. He was so tired, he didn't know what he was talking about.

"The new servant. She'll be working with us now. You were chosen to give her a tour around, remember?" Baek says. Taehyung wasn't answering.

Baek looked over at him. "Tae?" The he hears the soft snores coming from Tae's mouth.

"Wake up!" He shouts again, this time pulling Taehyung's blanket off of him.

Tae's alarm clock was basically Baekhyun.

"A-Ah I'm awake!" Tae says suddenly sitting up straight from his bed.

"The girl. She's waiting for you downstairs. Hurry and get dressed." Baekyun says throwing his uniform at him. "I'll see you later." He says then walking out of their bedroom.

Tae sighs. He wished he could sleep longer. He totally forgot he was assigned this today.

_________________________

Taehyung makes his way to the entrance. There he saw a young girl around his age standing there. She was looking around waiting to see her "tour guide." She had probably been waiting there for a while.

"I'm so sorry!" Tae says out loud, grabbing the girl's attention. "I hope I didn't take so long!" He says walking down the stairs, heading towards her.

She smiled at him and shook her head. "No! Don't worry."

Tae starts panting once he reached her. He was rushing to get to her. He bends down, holding his knees as he tried catching his breath. "My name's T-Taehyung."

She giggled softly. "I'm Hyunmi."

Tae looks up at her. She was truly gorgeous.

Tae stood up on his feet. "It's nice meeting you." He smiled. "I'll be giving you a tour around the place."

"Sounds cool." She smiled in return.

Her smile was so angelic. But what Tae didn't know was that behind that innocent smile was hiding a devilish monster.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

7K 323 14
hi guys this story is about three relationships they are Namjin ( top RM x bottom Jin)๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’– Yoonmin( top Suga x bottom Jimin) ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’› Taekook( top Ju...
450K 15.8K 50
in which jeongguk, a rising k-idol, wants to get back with his ex, instagram model, taehyung | insta au weekly updates โ™ก sometimes daily if i have t...
17.2K 606 19
Kim Taehyung is the Prince of South Korea, who has never been outside the palace. One day Taehyung was ordered by the King to follow the Royal tradit...
1M 59.9K 74
Taehyung: He is cold, expressionless and rigid. Seokjin: He's carefree, loving and patient. "Can you help me forget my past?" This is a TAEJIN fanfic...