Just a fan

naturegirl1998 tarafından

When a fan waits at the airport to meet Shawn Mendes things turn out quite interesting. Daha Fazla

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 14

29 5 8
naturegirl1998 tarafından

Here's a longer chapter for you guys I hope you'll enjoy it

The next day when I woke up and got ready for work I get a text from Shawn. 

Shawn: Good morning baby I'm at the airport now waiting to board my flight I love you a lot and I miss you xoxoxo. 

Me: Awe Shawn I really really miss you too these three weeks are going to be long even though the days will past by fast :( 

Shawn: I know but as soon as I work on the album to start I'll be back home after. 

Me: Yeah that's true we'll be in each others arms again soon and I'll get to hopefully listen to the song you said you wrote about me :).

Shawn: Yeah you'll get to hear it once I put in the melody of the song I have the lyrics they're completed ;). 

Me: That's amazing I am really looking forward to hearing it when you get back :D 

Shawn: It's time to board my flight hunny I'll text you when I reach LA I love you a lot xoxo. 

Me: I love you too have a safe flight baby xoxo. 

After that I went on my way to work it wasn't too busy today sadly then I get a text from Shawn. 

Shawn: I landed in LA safely baby I love you have a great day there maybe I'll be able to Facetime you later if I'm free ;). 

Me: I'm glad love. Woah awesome hopefully we can FaceTime later I love you :D.

Once I'm done with my shift I decide to go to the gym after. I stay for an hour and a half to do my workout then go home after Shawn texts me he said he's free to FaceTime right now he's not busy working on music yet today. So I call him he answers I see he's looking a little tired poor guy and he's shirtless he says hello beautiful I say hey handsome, Shawn says how much he misses me a lot that he wishes he was able to stay around with me :(. I told him I wish that also but it's okay that's his job his music comes first that's his number one passion, he asked me how work was I said it wasn't that busy. I asked him how his flight was he said it was alright he mostly slept awe lol then he says how he will miss being intimate with me that it's very hard. I said that I do as well because we won't be able to touch each other and kiss being connected for three weeks it's definitely hard sigh. He said he'll masturbate thinking about me since he can't have sex for the time being I blush so much appreciating that as a compliment Shawn is a very horny guy lol. After that Shawn has to go to prepare stuff to do at the studio the woodshed where he'll be writing the album, he said he'll try to text me if he's ever free and maybe FaceTime again. We both send each other a kiss and say love you to each other ending the call I miss him so much this is going to be hard. I have dinner after that then prepare for bed Shawn hasn't texted me he's already busy now working on new music in the studio I'm looking forward to his next album. I go to bed tomorrow I have the day off I'll be going to the gym in the morning can't wait great start to the day. Once I'm finished with my workout I texted Isabelle asking if she's free to hang out today she said she can so I decide to hang out with her later after lunch. We go for a movie we see Knives Out I just love mystery movies, it's not even scary it's quite funny after it's done we go home. I have dinner at home then Shawn texts me he said he's super busy working on music and that he loves me awe. I said take as much time as he needs to work on his music it's alright I'm super proud of him for being so passionate about what he does :D. Then he said he'll text me when he can he's still at the woodshed he just had a small break I said goodnight I love him he said it back. I go bed having work tomorrow hopefully it will be busy please. The next day after I go to work it gets busy after that awesome because it makes the time go by faster then after I'm done I decide to go to the gym. Shawn hasn't texted me today meaning he's in the studio he's working very hard on his next album he hasn't had free time since after to FaceTime. The weeks of him being away not able to text or FaceTime continue since he's in the studio more he goes back to the house he's staying at so tired he's not able to text in the night and the time difference between us. After that the day before Shawn comes back home he texts me. 

Shawn: Hey love I'm so so sorry for not texting you for the past few weeks I got super busy working on my next album but I'm coming home tomorrow you'll see me very soon :D. 

Me: Awe it's okay Shawn I know you're very busy with your music you're focused on that I'm looking forward to what you have come up with !. 

Shawn: Thank you so much baby you'll be getting to hear a preview of the song I wrote about you I can't wait to sing it to you after ;). 

Me: Yay I am super excited I love you so so much I can't wait to be in your arms again tomorrow !

Shawn: Me too I can't wait to hold and kiss you you mean the whole world to me I am completely in love with you, I truly hope one day I can marry you I want you to be mine for life. 

Me: Shawn I feel the exact same way I'm in love with you too awe I certainly hope so as well you are so romantic :D. 

Shawn: I gotta go now hunny my flight is tomorrow morning so I'll see you tomorrow evening can't wait I love you goodnight xoxoxo. 

Me: Okay goodnight Shawn I'll see you tomorrow I am very excited love you too xoxoxo. 

I go to bed with a huge smile on my face excited to finally see Shawn after three weeks it's been too long being away from him ah. The next day I have the day off from work so I get ready for the day and do some stuff around the house Shawn texts me.

Shawn: Hey baby I'm at the airport waiting to board my flight now I can't wait to see you very soon once I'm back in Toronto :D.

Me: I am super excited to be with you again Shawn it's been too long I love you xoxo. 

Shawn: Me too it's been way too long hunny I just want to hold you, kiss you and make love to you :(. 

Me: Awe baby I know the feeling it can be hard being away from your significant other but we're working on the long distance thing more now at least. 

Shawn: Yeah that's true well I gotta go to board my flight now I will see you very soon darling I love you xoxoxo.

Me: Yay see you very soon later Shawn I love you so so much xoxoxo. 

After that I prepare for when he's coming home I decide to surprise him at his condo so I go to there. I arrange stuff around so it's neat and prepare a nice dinner for us he'll be super happy with the warm welcome I'm giving to him :). When I hear the door unlock I'm sitting on his couch Shawn comes in looking so surprised at how neat his place looks and the food on his table. He sees me on the couch we both run to each other giving a big kiss he holds me so tight we kiss for a while after that we let go of each other. Shawn looks me deeply in the eyes he said he loves what I've done to his condo he's happy to come home to a clean place and delicious food :D. I'm so glad he loves it then he puts his stuff away in his room to unpack later after that we have our dinner he enjoys the food. After finishing we clean up around the kitchen after we're done suddenly Shawn grabs me tight kissing me passionately and kissing down my neck I moan we start going to his room. We take each other's clothes off quickly Shawn kisses down my chest then takes off my bra he starts licking all around I feel so turned on then I kiss him down his chest also and licking around. After that Shawn says he wants to pleasure me to make me feel good I said sure he goes down below my abdomen then goes for in between my legs licking my heat I moan a lot. He puts my legs on his shoulders licking more and more after that he goes to kiss my legs down. Then he takes out a condom he puts it on and leans up to me we hold hands he enters me we take it slow then speed it up we're both moaning we kiss each other. My hands go around him and my legs he holds me so tight we're connected as one we stay entangled in each other for a long time since we didn't get to be intimate for three weeks after that he pulls out. He takes out the condom then lays back next to me pulling me close to him holding me from behind and kissing the back of my shoulder. We stay like that for a while then go to have a shower together for the night after that we get ready for bed. Then I ask Shawn if I can hear the song he wrote about me he said yes. He goes to get his acoustic guitar he comes back he sits down in front of me he says he has made this song about me that I mean a lot to him he starts singing he says it's called Fallin All In You. 

Sunrise with you on my chest 

No blinds in the place where I live 

Daybreak open your eyes 

Cause this was only ever meant to be for one night 

Still, we're changing our minds here 

Be yours, be my dear 

So close with you on my lips 

Touch noses, feeling your breath 

Push your heart and pull away, yeah 

Be my summer in a winter day love 

I can't see one thing wrong 

Between the both of us 

Be mine, be mine, yeah 

Anytime, anytime 

Ooh, you know I've been alone for quite a while 

Haven't I? I thought I knew it all 

Found love but I was wrong 

More times than enough 

But since you came along 

I'm thinking baby 

You are bringing out a different kind of me 

There's no safety net that's underneath, I'm free 

Falling all in 

You fell for men who weren't how they appeared, yeah 

Trapped up on a tightrope now we're free, we're free 

Falling all in you 

Fast forward a couple years, yeah 

Grown up in the place that we live 

Make love, then we fight 

Laugh 'cause it was only meant to be for one night baby 

I guess we can't control 

What's just not up to us 

Be mine, be mine, yeah 

Anytime, anytime 

Ooh, you know I've been alone for quite a while 

Haven't I? I thought I knew it all 

Found love but I was wrong 

More times than enough 

But since you came along 

I'm thinking baby 

You are bringing out a different kind of me 

There's no safety net that's underneath, I'm free 

Falling all in 

You fell for men for weren't how they appeared, yeah 

Trapped up on a tightrope now we're here, we're here 

Falling all in you 

Every time I see you baby I get lost 

If I'm dreaming, baby, please don't wake me up  

Every night I'm with you I fall more in love

Now I'm laying by your side 

Everything feels right since you came along 

I'm thinking baby 

You, yeah, are bringing out a different kind of me 

There's no safety net that's underneath, I'm free 

Falling all in 

You fell for men who weren't how they appear ( Ooh ) 

Trapped up on a tightrope now we're here, we're free

Falling all in 

After Shawn is done he looks at me deeply I am speechless that was such a beautiful song. I tell him I really really love it that is true dedication to someone you love :D. I give him a big kiss we stay like that for a while then let go he's happy I love the new song he wrote for me then he goes to put his guitar away. After that we both go to lay down we talk about what our future holds he tells me he is very serious about me being his wife one day I am so flattered I tell him I feel the same way we kiss each other deeply he holds me so close to him. He puts my hand on his chest for me to feel how much his heart beats for me awe he's so sweet and romantic. Then he lays me down on top of his chest I listen to his heart beating it's so comforting after that we both fall asleep I am extremely happy to be back with Shawn I can't wait to be married to him one day. 

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter it's the longest I've written I'm trying to make them longer the chapters now. Happy new year to everyone I hope 2020 goes well for everybody !. Please vote for my story it would mean a lot 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

27.9K 1.1K 20
A meet and greet changes everything for Mike Shinoda.
3.5K 83 39
"I may have had a rough past, but this is just the beginning of my future, and I believe in myself. I believe that I can find happiness within, and I...
80.1K 1.3K 41
"meeting you was the best thing that ever happened to me"
217 1 39
A story about a girl lucky enough to catch Shawn Mendes eye Fanfic *not cringy, promise*