Bullied

By Aditisingh747

Avneet get bullied by the damn dashing and popular Badboy. Her first day of school got ruined by that hot bad... More

Character's Sketch
Co-Characters
From Home to Bakery
Obsessive Boss
Night Stand
It's not an update
Stalker

Avneet met Siddharth

2.6K 154 20
By Aditisingh747

The world is rotating when Avneet wakes up by her alarm clock. Avneet can feel her soft blanket which covers her. She stop the irritating alarm then looked where she's and found herself on her comfortable bedroom.

Then realize how was yesterday for her.And started crying but hearing of anyone is coming, she stopped herself.

They're Jai and Lucky....

Lucky - Hey Good morning Avneet.

Jai - All good.

Avneet - Yeah....It's good. Hey! Lucky so finally you found our house, huh?!

Lucky - Yeah.

Jai's mind strucked and he runs without telling Avneet and Lucky what's wrong with him?

Lucky is seated beside Avneet.

Avneet is started thinking of_

*How i came here?
*Who safe me from Rohan?
*Can I thank him in my life?

Suddenly Lucky looked Avneet for a while then talked - Avneet I've to tell you something, which is important for you.

Avneet - What!!

Lucky - that who saved you yesterday night...

Avneet is now looking Lucky like she'll kill immediately him if he'll not start to talk.

Avneet started shaking him.

Avneet - Who is he?

Lucky - uhmm....he's Sid..

But between of conversation lucky coughed a loud then by cleaning his throat he said -

Me....?!!!

Avneet - What the.....!! you saved me.

Lucky smiled a large one then tilting head up and down started making cute faces.

Avneet doubted because lucky is not look capable to defeat that HELL Rohan.

AVNEET - Are you really sure about your answer.

Lucky - No..Yes..yes...hmm it's sounds really good?

Avneet looked straight in his eyes and Lucky is like what the problem with this girl but manage to look serious about his words.

For a minute while she jumped and feel happy that lucky saved her.

She hugged him tightly when Jai came in room and with big eyes he found Avneet and Lucky are hugging.

What is this, this is not fair, this is not fair at all!!!

Jai hits him Lucky blushed harder.

Avneet smile and said - don't blush you're like my own brotherlike.

Lucky - i know it well.

Jai - By knowing this I'm relieved now.

And trio started laughing of their conversation.

------------------------------------------------------

At night_

Avneet is waiting for jai to start a dinner but he's not coming.

Suddenly light flickered.

And light goes off.

Avneet is now standing and going towards her bedroom somewhere she dumped her phone, she's so stupid who else here placed their phone far from self, anyways.

She raised her hands and started walking without knowing from where she can find anything way to stairs.

Suddenly she hits a wall and nearly to fall when one strong grip catch her wrist.

Avneet is like blind but by adjusting her eyes she can make a view of a tall personality.

There's a big loud thump from window and smash!!!

Window get wide opened. Light Curtains are started flowing in air and hit a face of that stupid wall which revealed as that tall man.

Avneet without removing a
curtain
from his face asked him - Who are you and why you're at my home?Are you a thief...i guess. then I've to inform the police!!!

She started moving towards upstairs for a quick call but he catched her from her from behind and block her mouth, strong force acts on Avneet getting hit Her by wall.

Avneet is now pinned on the wall and her mouth is covered.

Avneet started trying to say something but it's useless.

A loud thud sounds with a bolt lightning and......!!!!

Avneet revealed who IS HE!!

Avneet is now blank....A face revealed as a hot and handsome boy. Avneet is looking in his hazel brown eyes unknowingly.

But he get closed to Avneet and by looking in her eyes said - Are you scared of me?

Avneet gives him no reply....

He repeated his question -
Are.you.scared.of.me?!

Avneet tried to say but what a psychopath!!! he was blocked her mouth so how anyone can speak a little....

ARE YOU SCARED OF ME!!!!

By his voice the house got loud harsh ecoed.

Avneet scared by this.

He smirked a little then free her mouth said loudly - What a stupid dumbo I'm, i know you're thinking why i came to your house at this dark. But it's not my fault, your brother told me to live here for this night.OK you've any doubts yet.

Avneet - Wait..what!!! Can you repeat this for me. I not heard this because I'm looking in your eyes.

Avneet blushed what she said it early.

What are you talking about, my perfect features are just because of my life and style.Hey I'm not like that guy who's fall for any beautiful girl...

Avneet - Shake it off, it's by my mistake. Anyways tell me who are you?

"People knows me as Siddharth Nigam" in his husky voice.

Siddharth continued - And I'm repeating my best friend Jai told me to stay here with you because he's out of the town with Lucky i don't know, you know or not lucky and I'm in town so i came here to safe you for a night.

Avneet - You're really his best friend or trying to hallucinating me. How my brother send any wrong person at our house for MY SAFETY?!!

Siddharth - stop behaving awkward in front of me I'm not about nice one and don't dare to feel casual with me.This early action of me is to tell you how rude can i be on girls. I'm straight and strict one if you feel me any rubbish type of girl then i don't know i can punch you in your stomach or face you silly luggage on earth.And yes by your dumb looking face i can feel that you're really scared of me, right?

Avneet give him a glare then told him - I'm not scared of you.

Siddharth get frustrated at this point and twisting her hand behind hers back whispered a creeps which goes through all over a body like a current - Don't dare to
cut my words, I'm tempered personality, i don't know what can i do with you on this dark so please stay and play gentle to me.

He roughly move her face to look straight in them and said- Obey me.

By throwing Avneet in sofa he told her to take some stuffs for his dinner.

Avneet goes towards the kitchen and take some stuffs into dinning table.And starts her dinner with that bastard.

Its really dinner or date ?!!

------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers I'm happy that people are watching and liking this book, it means a lot to me.

Yes i edited the story but not a large only some finishes hope you're enjoying my story.

Lots of love _
Aditi Singh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
824K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
576K 35.2K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...