๐‡๐ž'๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ

By Starrmazing

|Book 1| Tiana King was a young and great college student at Howard University. She was up at the top of the... More

๐’๐š๐ฏ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐‹๐ฎ๐ฑ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฒ/๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Œ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐‹๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ/๐„๐ง๐ ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐–๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐“๐จ
/1./
/2./
/3./
/4./
/5./
/6./
/7./
/8./
/9./
/10./
/11./
/12./
/13./
/14./
/15./
/16./
/17./
/18./
/19./
/20./
/21./
/22./
/23./
/24./
/25./
/26./
/27./
/28./
/29./
/30./
/31./
/32./
/33./
/34./
/35./
/36./
/37./
/38./
/39./
/40./
/41./
/42./
/43./
/44./
/45./
/46./
/47./
/48./
/49./
/50./
/51./
/52./
/53./
/54./
/55./
/56./
/57./
/58./
/59./
/60/
/61./
/62./
/63./
/64./
/65./
/66./
/67./
/68./
/69./
/70./
/71./
/72./
/73./
/74./
/76./
/77./
/78./
/79./
/80./
/81./
/82./
/83./
/84./
/85./
/86./
/87./
/88./
/89./
/90./
/91./
/92./
/93./
/94./
/95./
/96./
/97./
/98./
/99./
/100./
What's Next?
REVISED VERSION
He's My Killer
00 | The Beginning of Mayhem
01 | The University Of Howard
02 | Duty Of A Princess
03 | Macho Act

/75./

10.2K 457 215
By Starrmazing

For those who've been waiting for the beautiful couple.

TIANA

I awoken to be in bed by myself. I was in the bed alone at this current moment. I had no classes today and I was free to sleep in but I did not.

I remember after what happened last night, I got up and showered. When I came back out, Carter had changed to sheets and went to take a shower himself. I myself laid in the fresh sheets with different sleepwear.

I was almost sleep when Carter had finished and slipped into the bed and pulled me against. He held me the entire time I slept and I felt safe. I slept so peaceful and I woke up slightly happy because he was still here.

I knew because I asked Rick and Eva who had stayed in a hotel somewhere last night. They said he went out for a run and don't know when he'll be back.

I wanted to talk to him. In a calm and peaceful manner. I didn't want to fight. Just talk about what to do about our situation and the baby.

We didn't get much talking done yesterday and it was a heroic day.

I wanted to start off on a new slate. It's been three hours since Carter has been gone to my knowledge.

I just hope he doesn't leave me again.

It was about eleven in the morning and I was hungry. I took the covers off me and slid out of bed. I pulled down my sweatpants and tugged down my white designed tank. I walked out the room in my fuzzy socks and made my way to the kitchen.

"Hi, Queen." Eva greeted me as soon as I entered the kitchen.

"Eva." I smiled and opened the fridge door. I grabbed one of the bottle waters on the door and pulled out the fruit bowl I asked Eva to make me a few days ago.

I took the Saran Wrap off and set it on the counter along with my water. I closed the fridge back and grabbed me some napkins.

"Do you want a fork, Queen?"

I shook my head as I gathered my fruit and bottle and headed to the dinning room. "No, thanks."

Just then the sound of the front door opening and shutting. As I walked by, I saw Carter taking out his ear phones and he turned back to lock the door.

I continued my way to the dinning room. I placed my stuff on the table and pulled out the chair. I took a seat and was about to grab a raspberry when I realized I forgot the whip cream. I sighed and turned around to go back into the kitchen. As soon as I turn the corner to the kitchen, I bumped into a hard body. He grabbed hold of my arm to steady me.

I pulled back quickly and looked up and met Carter's eyes. "I-I'm sorry."

"Good?"

"Yes. I just forgot something....." my sentence trailed off when I saw him pull out the whip cream.

"Eva told me you eat whip cream with your fruit."

I grabbed it out his hold and gave him a smile. "Thank you, Carter."

"You're welcome."

I stared into his eyes for a moment longer before finally finding the courage to use my voice again. "Can we talk? No, arguing this time."

He nods and I turned to walk to the dinning room. I heard him close behind me. He took a seat in the chair next to mine. I took a seat in front of my fruit and placed the whip cream to the side before turning to look at him to see him looking at me already.

"W-What is it?" I questioned at his intense staring.

"Your glowing."

"Is that bad? I look-"Crazy. I went to explain my wavy hair and the little shortness until he cut me off.

"Gorgeous. It's not bad, baby, I like it."

Heat rushed my cheeks and I smiled. "Thank you."

He nods. "I'll start off by saying that what I did,
drugging you and leaving you the way did, was wrong. But I knew if I told you, you would only want to go anyway. Listen and listen to me closely. I don't want anything to happen to you. I'm use to doing things on my own and I don't like the shît I do but it's my life and it's been that way for a long time." He said before continuing.

"I was only ten when I had my first kill and that shît messed with me for a while. It was not in defense and more forced. I lived with a cold hearted father who didn't give a shît about feelings, especially on his own blood. Grooming a killer while raising a daughter and teaching her how to pleasure a man. You don't know much on how I grew up and it's not really what I need to be talking to you about." He sighed and reached for my hands.

"My point is, once you take a life, you can't go back on that. I want you to understand that you will never be the same after that, baby. Starts with guilt then depression and it could lead to learning from your mistakes or lead you down the road to be a different person."

I listened to every word he said and it made sense. His tone was filled with seriousness but he wanted to make sure I was understanding him and that's not what he wants for me.

"I don't want that for you baby. You was so hurt and betrayed by your family that you wanted to kill them just out of vengeance. I couldn't let that happen so I did what was best for you. Yes, their your family but you are mine, Tiana."

Tears formed in my eyes as I listened to him. I didn't try to pull away nor argue. I just listened like he asked me too.

"You think you're tainted baby but in truth your just surviving. I don't want to hear you call yourself less nor put yourself down. I want you to stop worrying about other people and start taking of yourself. It includes me. I'm just here to help you conquer your dreams. You tell me if you need anything and I'll get it for you." He said and reached out.

He swiped his thumb over my cheek, wiping a tear that escaped.

"If I have to stock the entire fridge with only whip cream and fruit to satisfy my pregnant Queen, I'll do it, babe."

I chuckled and slapped at his arm. He chuckled and pulled me to sit on his lap. I wrapped a arm over his shoulder and he played with my other hand. Rubbing circles on my palm.

"But, I'm sorry I put you in a spot were you thought had no trust in you. I trust you with my own life, baby. Don't doubt it. Alright?"

"Yes. And I'm sorry too."

His brows crashed together. "For what? You have nothing to be sorry about. I did this."

"Perhaps you did but I made it difficult for you. I should have talked to you yesterday instead of ignoring you then yelling at you. We both should have sat down and kept our heads on instead of yelling at each other." I said before apologizing again. "I'm also sorry I called you a bastard. I was angry at you."

"It's all good. The night ended with my favorite activity."

I rolled my eyes and laid my head on his. "So, about my pregnancy. Are you happy?" I asked softly.

He let go of my hand that he played with before resting a hand over my stomach. "It's a surprise baby." He said while rubbing his hand over my tummy.

"I know and I didn't mean to forget my shot, Carter. Honestly. I hope you don't think I did this to trap you."

He shook his head. "Of course not, babe. It was a lot of shît going on. I should be the one apologizing for putting you in this position. I know kids were not something you wanted until after you've gotten your career jumping."

I sighed. He was right. Career, marriage, then children. I was a nineteen year old who barely even started college work till just now. But life happens.

"Well, there's not much we can do about it. We have to get prepared despite it being bad timing."

"I know." He sighed.

"I think a boy." I said with a smile.

"Really? I thought you would say girl. I think we're having a girl."

I smiled. "Really? Aren't men that are expecting their first child always hope for a mini them? I thought you'd want a boy."

"Boys are harder." Carter said.

"That's not true?" I laughed. "Girls are harder. Sassy attitudes, soon they'll get their period, then start dating."

Carter rolled his eyes at the last one. "She won't be dating anybody unless they want to me meet my best friend."

"Who's your best friend?"

He moved me slightly and pulled out a gun from the frontal of his pants.

"No you will not." I gasped in shock.

Carter looked at me with a serious look. I shook my head because knowing him, he really would.

"As for attitudes, that's all her mother." He smirked at me.

My mouth dropped. "I don't have attitudes. If we do have a daughter then she'll surely have her father's attitudes and short temper. Probably the entire personality. God, be with us if that happens."

"Hush." He mushed my head back causing me to laugh at him.

"But seriously, Carter." I said after calming down my laughter. I looked at him with a focus look. "Are you happy about this baby and what ever we have?"

He looked me in the eye. And for the first time in a while, Carter smiled. Again, one of the rarest things he ever does.

"I am happy, baby. It's not good timing but will make it work." He said.

My smile brightens and I leaned forward to kiss him. I pulled away just a few inches from his lips. "I love you, Carter."

"Say it again. Sounds sexy." He said, rubbing his thumb over my lip.

I couldn't help but laugh. I'm so happy he is back. "I love you, baby." I said again.

He smirked. "I love you too, sexy."

He gave me that one look and I went to stand from his lap but he got me and placed me back down. "No, Carter. I'm still sore-ahhhh! Stop." I laughed when he trailed kisses down my jaw to my ear, trailing his hand to the bands of my sweat pants.

I grabbed hold of one of his hand that tried to slide inside my sweats. The other grabbed a handful of my bottom and squeezed.

"Stop it, Carter. Eva and Rick are down here." I say with a smile.

"You're right." He said and a sinister smirk formed on his lips. "That won't stop me from having my way with you."

Before I could protest, he moved me to straddle him before picking me up. My arms wrapped around his neck and my legs around his torso. A smile was on my face the entire time on the way to the bedroom.

Forever my Carter.

_______________

Thoughts on Tiana?

Thoughts on Carter?

Thoughts on their conversation?

They finally talked about everything and their on the same page.

#TeamKing&Queen #ForeverTiana&Carter.

Had to make you all smile. I know y'all don't like it when they fight.

I'm already receiving name suggestions for their baby which is cute.

-I also looked at some of your guys resolutions and they are good ones. A bit similar to a few of mine. They will follow through and I want you all to stay positive. ❤️

Enjoy your holidays!

Until next time loves!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 8.3K 64
#preview!! Let go of me!" She shrieked, trying to pull herself from his grip. "Tiana please, let me hug you... " "Why?" " To survive." ... After his...
486 23 11
(villainร—heroine) (Enemies to lovers) (Huge age gap) (Cat and mouse duet) Damon blackwood(32 years old) the crime boss and the leader of midnight syn...
201K 3.9K 25
*MATURE CONTENT* A Little Insight: As I walked to my wardrobe, he stood up and began taking slow, sinister steps towards me with his claws extracted...
14.1K 450 6
Y/n Mccall attended Blackmore University in New York, where she had met Tara and her friends leading to her making new friends and distracting hersel...