Change // Yoonmin ✔️

Autorstwa jackie-nyan

Park Jimin lives in a world where werewolves exist. He was abandoned by his pack without really understanding... Więcej

Introduction
Characters
☽ 1 ☾
☽ 2 ☾
☽ 3 ☾
☽ 4 ☾
☽ 5 ☾
☽ 6 ☾
☽ 7 ☾
☽ 8 ☾
☽ 9 ☾
☽ 10 ☾
☽ 11 ☾
☽ 12 ☾
☽ 13 ☾
☽ 14 ☾
☽ 15 ☾
☽ 16 ☾
☽ 17 ☾
☽ 18 ☾
☽ 19 ☾
☽ 20 ☾
☽ 21 ☾
☽ 22 ☾
☽ 23 ☾
☽ 24 ☾
☽ 25 ☾
☽ 26 ☾
☽ 27 ☾
☽ 28 ☾
☽ 29 ☾
☽ 30 ☾
☽ 31 ☾
☽ 32 ☾
☽ 33 ☾
☽ 34 ☾
☽ 35 ☾
☽ 36 ☾
☽ 37 ☾
☽ 38 ☾
☽ 39 ☾
☽ 40 ☾
☽ 41 ☾
☽ 42 ☾
☽ 43 ☾
☽ 45 ☾
☽ 46 ☾
☽ 47 ☾
☽ 48 ☾
☽ 49 ☾
☽ 50 ☾
☽ 51 ☾
Thank you
Book 2!
New books!
Plagiarism
100K?!?!?!????

☽ 44 ☾

2.3K 127 25
Autorstwa jackie-nyan

// Jimin p.o.v. //

I don't know how many days had passed since the dream I had. Yoongis promised me to come and help me but he didn't appear. And to be honest, I was starting to loose hope. What if the dream I had was just an imagination and not a dream that Yoongi had too?

I'm not sure how many days I had spent with just staring at the black wall in front of me. Neither the man have appeared in the last few days nor had I seen my mom. Actually, I'd just seen her once and I had no idea what happened to her.

Suddenly, the door to my left got pushed open. Something I hadn't expected to happen at all. They hadn't been here for the last few days, not even to give me food or escort me to the toilet, which I didn't want to go into detail too much.

Through the now opened door shone the light into the normally dark room and my eyes had to adjust to it.

A man grabbed me by my upper arm and I didn't even fight back, knowing that it would be useless anyway.

He dragged me out of the room in a hallway, my bare feet were feeling cold on the stony floor.

After a few minutes we reached a high door and it got pushed open, revealing a very big light and white room. In the in the middle of it were a few steps and on top of them was a thing that looked like an altar made out of marble.

The man pushed me forwards, making me fall on the cold floor. Another person came in and it surprised me that it was a woman. A quite beautiful one. Her pheromones surely were the one's of an Alpha.

She had white material in her hands while she came towards my body that still laid on the floor. She suddenly spoke up to me while she crouched down on my height.

"Please change into these." She told me and reached me the white clothes she had in her hands. I hesitantly reached for the clothes and started to change once she turned around.

Once I was fully changed into short white shorts and a loose white lace shirt, the woman turned around and stepped towards me.

I was now standing but she was still bigger than me and her Alpha pheromones scared me a bit. Suddenly she pulled out a comb out of nowhere and started to comb my hair that surely hadn't been combed or washed in a few weeks now.

After she finished to brush my hair, she turned me around and my back was facing her. She put a white laced cloth over my eyes that didn't fully cover my view but did burry my view. I didn't move out of fear and after a short moment I heard footsteps, signalling me that the woman was probably gone now.

A hand on my back pushed me rudely forward and directed me towards the altar. I stopped in front of it but I got lifted up on the cold alter. The man put chains on both my arms and legs, making me unable to move.

I expected the man to touch me in any inappropriate way but he surprisingly didn't. He just turned around and left me all alone. Being left alone in a suffocating silence wasn't the most pleasant feeling in the world but it was still better than having one of the men around me and touching me.

I'd waited for hours, or at least it felt like it, before the door got pushed open and revealed men. Many men. So many that I could barely count them.

The one that I noticed immediately was wearing all white, just like me. The others were wearing black clothes with white capes, covering their faces with hoods.

I've never scented so many Alpha pheromones at one moment and it scared me. It frightened me. But something was off with the pheromones of the man in white who was slowly approaching me. I could barely make out his face because of the white blindfold I was still wearing but I could swear that I saw red eyes.

The room filled with men and it looked like they started to form something like a circle around the altar I was placed on.

I felt like crying but the tears wouldn't come out. I'd cried too much in the last weeks that I became almost unable to cry anymore.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my left arm and I turned around to face someone putting a needle in my arm. Through my blurred view, I could make out a small syringe. The person, probably a man, pulled out the needle, leaving me only with a stinging pain.

After that nothing happened and no one moved in the room. I just felt how everyone's eyes were focused on me and I didn't really know what was happening.

After minutes, that felt more like hours, it started to get hot. Unconsciously, I started to pant, feeling like my whole body was on fire. I started slightly pulling on the chains, trying to break free from the fire I felt around and in my body.

All the pheromones in the room seemed to get stronger and stronger. It felt like they hovered over me and caged me. Suddenly I let out a small whimper, a sound I'd never heard coming from me before.

More and more it felt like I couldn't breath, like something was pressing against my throat. My whole body felt so foreign to me.

Being too kept up with myself, I only noticed the white clothes man in front of me when he touched me. His hands were lava on lightly exposed thighs. My skin burnt even worse than before, now with his hands on it.

I struggled, trying to break free from his grip but the chains held me steady.

The man leaned forward and hovered over me when he joined me on top of the altar. Dozens of eyes were lied on us and I started to shake out of fear.

His hands caressed my whole body, causing me to feel disgusted. I tightly shut my eyes when I felt his mouth and tongue on my neck and collarbone.

How can a touch be so pleasing and disgusting at the same time? His touch felt like he was cooling down my body but also burning holes into it.

Suddenly I felt a firm grip around my waist and the next moment my shorts were removed, leaving me with nothing that could hide my lower half that was burning.

Hands were gliding up and down my abdomen and thighs. Suddenly I let out a small moan, something I wouldn't have expected.
I didn't bare to look at the man's face who which was hovering over me but I did hear a slight chuckle.

At this point I had already given up on someone saving me. Wasn't it always like this? Promises were made to be broken. This was my fate and I couldn't change it.

Suddenly a loud loud bang could be heard, a sound like a door was aggressively opened.

Even though I had my eyes closed, I could feel like the person above me disappeared, somehow making me feel lonely.

I was too afraid to open my eyes, not knowing what might happen in the next moments. Out of all the pheromones I started to make out one particular scent. It smelt like a rainy forest, making me feel at ease and calm. I could had sworn that I had smelt this scent before.

This scent was so prominent that it felt like it was the only scent in this whole world, somehow making my fear and worries disappear.

There were people shouting and different sounds that I couldn't really identify but it all was just like a quiet background sound. Between my heavy pants and quick breathing, I could only make out the scent that felt like the whole world to me.

Suddenly, someone took of my blindfold and started to caress my cheek. It was the most calming touch I had ever experienced in my life before. Pushing aside my fear, I opened my eyes and met with the most gentle brown eyes that I've ever seen. A gentle smile appeared on the person's face and I couldn't help but start to cry out of happiness. Yoongi had kept his promise.

„It's alright. I'm here for you." His gentle words meant the world to me and calmed me down. It might had not calmed down my body but definitely my inner self.

I tried to push my self up but I didn't succeed because of the chains pulling me back down.

Yoongi instantly reacted and pulled on my chains in an attempt to break them and he surprisingly succeeded in doing so. After freeing me from all for chains, I moved to sit up.

I regretted on trying to sit up because my whole body started to burn again and when Iooked down, I realised that my member was exposed and even a bit hard. But mind was feeling too cloudy to even be embarrassed in any way.

I moved towards my mate who was sitting next to me and watching me. Quickly making my way towards him, I climbed on his lap and put my arms around his body.

Inhaling his scent, I felt a wave of lust hitting my body, causing my hips to roll against Yoongi's lower half.

When Yoongi whispered into my ear, I could feel a shiver going down my back.

„As much as I would love to, it's not the right time right now. Sorry, baby."

And the next moment I knew, my body turned limb and everything turned black around me.

————————————
A/n That's the longest chapter I've ever written.

Well anyways, I wish you all a happy late V Day!💜

(Someone forced me to use this Vhope picture🤡)

And I wish everyone a happy new Year! 💜

Did any of you guys think of Resolutions for 2020?

I want to be more positive this year, I want to smile more and be less negative!😌

~1659 words

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

150K 13K 56
When a terrifying kidnapping leads Jimin and Jungkook back to their worst enemy, their bond might be tested more than ever. With Yoongi keeping secre...
128K 7.5K 14
Min Yoongi is a werewolf who lives a normal human life, but he suddenly gets a whiff of a certain human in a candy shop and he finds himself going th...
17.4K 1K 46
Jimin, a sassy Male omega. Yoongi, a sarcastic Male alpha. It's hate at first sight for these two wolves. They keep helping each other with out reali...
476K 26.5K 49
Jimin discovered that werewolves exist. Bottom Jimin Top Jungkook Started: 2020/03/30 Ended: 2021/06/12 WARNINGS ⚠️ rape, biting, smut, angst, abu...