Death || MEANIE [COMPLETED]

Oleh dxxmxndxxs

"Can I go with you instead?" "But you have to say goodbye to everyone then." Never had Wonwoo thought he woul... Lebih Banyak

0
1 But
3 not
4 the
5 same
6 for
7 us;
8 death
9 brings
10 us
11 together.
Epilogue
A Sequel
12 Indeed
13 it's
14 not;
15 death
16 reunites
17 us.
Specials #1

2 it's

1.4K 60 41
Oleh dxxmxndxxs

Yet another late night in a dark hospital room, accompanied with the dim lights provided by the moon, which was unusually dimmer probably because of the clouds, Wonwoo found himself awake to nothing, as if someone was watching him asleep, sending creeps all over his body. He tried to remember what his dream was, probably looking for some possible cause of what had awaken him from his slumber, but to no avail—in fact, what he could remember was just pitch black: he didn't seem to dream about anything. He looked to his side, slightly moving his head, toward the direction of the dresser, and found Eunmyun, his very sister, sleeping on her own hands resting on Wonwoo's bed, head touching his right hand, wearing a thick jacket, protecting her from the cold night temperature, unlike Wonwoo who luckily was able to hide behind the warm blanket. As soon as he saw her, the terrified feeling from before suddenly disappeared; he smiled to himself, being grateful that he was born as a little brother to this awesome figure.

It wasn't the only night his sister accompanied him by sleeping in such position, which was probably not good for her, especially when she needed a lot of good rest being a busy last-year medical student; contrarily, she was there almost every night, only missing one or two because of her laboratory activities and the urges to work with her partner. Slowly disappearing, the smile on Wonwoo's face started to turn into a slight sad expression. He sighed, 'I'm sorry I'm such a burden to you, Noona,' he said to himself. Silently, he reached for his phone which was on the usual place, moving his right hand slowly so it wouldn't disturb his sister.

00:46 AM

He wondered why he took his phone; there was no new notifications and he already swept all of his social media just before his sleep. It was also unpleasant to spam his group chat of his friends since tomorrow—that day was yet another school day—it wasn't like Wonwoo liked to spam either. Sighing again, but to nothing, he placed his phone face-down to his chest. He stared at the ceiling blankly, before deciding to look at the window which was near the corner of th—

"YAH!" he screamed aloud both shock in fear.

"WHAT IS IT, WONWOO?!" his sister, who apparently got the shock as well, suddenly wake up in panic as she heard his brother's scream.

Wonwoo shook his head hardly and glanced at his sister's panicked face, even though it was almost all black. "N-nothing," he simply answered. "I'm sorry, I-I just played my phone and... surprised... myself," he stuttered.

Eunmyun sighed heavily in relief. "I thought there's something like a monster or grim reaper you're seeing," she joked, ruffling Wonwoo's hair.

"Uh—I'm not a child anymore," Wonwoo grumbled as he tried to remove his sister's hand from his hair. Eunmyun giggled and stretched for a bit before saying she needed to use the bathroom, leaving Wonwoo alone with his thoughts disturbing his mind. He slowly put his phone back to the dresser as he pulled his sheets once more, prompting to continue his sleep.

'Grim... reaper?' he asked himself inwardly. He shrugged it off, even though the thought of it was still haunting him, at least, tried to shrug it off, and closed his eyes. In fact, he did saw something when he screamed; the very same tall figure, almost all black, standing in the corner of the room, on the exactly same spot. And it disappeared right away soon as his sister woke up.

------===(------)===------

Wonwoo groaned as he was forcefully awakened by the sudden strike of morning light piercing through the window. "Ah, I'm sorry!" Eunmyun apologized as she realized his little brother waking up to her bother, quickly closing the curtain back.

"No, no, no, it's fine," Wonwoo quickly answered, preventing her from doing any further virtuous action that would probably make him feel himself as more of a burden. He rubbed his eyes before blinking a few times, trying to adjust to the bright room. "Please just open it."

Eunmyun just smiled and let the light in once more. Wonwoo noticed that her sister was already wearing neat clothes, from head to toe, as if she was getting ready to go. "Are you going somewhere?" Wonwoo asked as he struggled to make himself sit on the bed, pushing and pulling the sheets, as he remembered that today, according to his memory, her sister didn't have any class. He gestured to Eunmyun that he could do it himself soon as Eunmyun made a worried face and tended to help him. In the end, she didn't give anything to the gesture and helped him sitting up.

"We need to meet with our professor at 8," she simply said as someone opened the room door, entering the room, carrying a tray of hospital breakfast for Wonwoo, which he found alright because he was never picky with foods in the first place. 'We' referred to her and her partner in the university, Kibum, whom Wonwoo knew because apparently he was someone who often dropped his sister at their house after classes.

"Good morning!" the female entering the room smiled widely as she greeted the both of them kindly. She went to put the tray on the dresser, which was actually a bit stuffed so she had to sweep some stuffs first to the edge, bowing a little because of her tall figure. On her white nurse uniform was her nametag on which her name "Choi Sooyoung" was written with "Nurse" word below as her title.

"Good morning, Nurse Choi," Wonwoo greeted back with his deep morning voice. His sister smiled at her and bowed. "You are going somewhere?" she asked Eunmyun.

Eunmyun nodded in response. "Can I ask for your help to take care of my little brother when I was away?" Wonwoo said nothing, he just made a face at how his sister called him little brother. It was nothing for him if she called that privately—but to call him that in front of other people was just a bit embarrassing.

"Just let me now," she kindly answered. "But for now, please excuse me." And Nurse Choi politely left the room.

Eunmyun lifted the tray from the dresser and put in on Wonwoo's thighs. "Eat well," she said, ruffling Wonwoo's hair.

"Uh—I'm—"

"—not a child anymore," his sister mocked exaggeratingly to which Wonwoo pouted a bit. She giggled. "You always are for me." Eunmyun moved her hand and looked away from Wonwoo to look for her phone on the dresser. Meanwhile, Wonwoo smiled a little thinking what he had done in his life—or his previous life, that he deserved this one person as his very caring sister. Eunmyun looked at Wonwoo again. "My friend's already here," she said as she picked up her phone. "Take care, Won! Yes, Kibum!" she waved goodbye as she talked to the person across the line.

Wonwoo took his phone who just vibrated a while ago to find his noisy group chat once again.

Soonyoung
LESGOOOOO RISE AND SHINE
BECAUSE TODAY WE WILL SURPRISE WONWOO
...
Shit

Jihoon removed Soonyoung from the group.

Jun
...

Me
...

Jihoon
I think that explains how much I hate him
Gonna give him a beating later

Jun
Count me in

Me
Count me in too

Jihoon
I know ive been saying this like 138621538x times
Remind me again why am i friends with that guy

Jun
Only heaven knows lol –wonu

Me
Thats my trademark

Jun
TraDeMArk

Jihoon
Lololol

Me
Anw
I want to probably ask you guys something
But

Jun
???

Jihoon
Why are you typing for so long tf im dead curious

Me
I'll just probably ask you guys directly when youre here
Lol im assuming youre visiting

Jun
Such confidence
Its not like youre wrong though
Take care won

Wonwoo added Soonyoung to the group.

Soonyoung
WONWWOO YOU DIDNT READ ANYTHING
I WAS LYING
THERES NO SURPRISE
I SWEAR

Jihoon removed Soonyoung from the group.

Wonwoo turned his phone screen off, slightly chuckling because of his friends' behavior, and started to enjoy the breakfast from then, though probably not as warm anymore. 'Should I tell them about what I saw these two nights or not?' he asked to himself as he spooned his first food today into his mouth, contemplating on what that thing he was seeing every night was.

---

Alright, second chapter. Since it's super pre-written and I just have to check and recheck view and review this can get updated quickly--or not idk because i'm a lazy bum. I hope you like it! Vote and comments because I'd be really happy to see you guys liking this <3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

6.3K 229 8
In your life, there will be a moment when you have to choose one between two options. Each of them will lead you into different outcome. In Mingyu's...
9.3K 431 48
wonwoo's a single dad. it's christmas, and mingyu's impulsive. a meanie fanfiction. started - 23/12/17 ended - 24/04/15 cover image - pinterest
11.3K 369 32
Basically a bunch of random idea's for stories that I might or might not make a full book on. Just enjoy these utterly fluttering stories / one shots...
55.4K 2.6K 11
wonwoo is a huge ass flirt and mingyu forgets how to be smooth. ♫ 아낀다 - Seventeen alt title: i adore you (enough to get dizzy) ✓ 190302 | #2 of boy...